Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) (26405 Views)

Estate Residents Left Terrified As Thief Is Found Inside A Closed Gutter (Video) / Soldiers Order Man Into A Gutter After Scratching Their Car At A Joint In Lagos / Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
undecided
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Ibaaboy(m): 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
TempUser:
grin
They're still better than policemen who are always trigger happy, and will always extort

Just that they'd punish a few years out of your life... grin

Lol
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

see y I de TALK sey make everybody carry der own KALA..

which kind useless soldier b dat naa

I SWEAR DOWN if Na me..

Na to BLAST der left legs wit my old KALA then use my new KALA BLAST der right legs..

If Dem too PLENTY..

Na today SHOOT SHOOT on SIGHT...

Na to de BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST any MANCHI of a soldier wey CAT WALK anyhow...

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

WTF MAN

This one don use American movies scatter him medulla oblongata finish ��

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by danngnews: 6:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
alizma:
The good thing is that they will arrest this one too. The police that was forming king of the jungle for a lady yesterday is already in detention with his friends

Really? Do you have a link to the news?
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 6:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
Bloody cowards �.
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
This is totally wrong morally and otherwise. Nigerian soldiers are low esteemed small penis cowards. Without their uniforms and guns they are nothing!
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by cococandy(f): 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
How we are just okay with such insane abuse of power.
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by andysmith123(m): 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

I SWEAR DOWN if Na me..

Na to BLAST der left legs wit my old KALA then use my new KALA BLAST der right legs..

If Dem too PLENTY..

Na to de BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST any MANCHI of a soldier wey CAT WALK anyhow...

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

WTF MAN
guy your weed is becoming to cheap STOP IT!
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Njabarichman(m): 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
The civilian you know you cannot beat.just bcus u put on kaki u dey form Bruce lee.go to sambisa and meet ur mate

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by danngnews: 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
post=109571474:

ALL you said ?
Even the good and dutiful ones among them?
So those ones don't have families right?
The way you kids talked on social media ehn,
We hope it won't put you in trouble one day.
What goes around comes around.

Better think twice next time, before you type on social space.

Cho Cho Cho Cho anyhow....

Is it any difference with the usual useless epistle you always type here to support your useless darling daddy?
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by thesicilian: 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
Cowards die many times before their death, the valiant never tastes of death but once...

The only way I get into that smelly water if if they throw/push/drag me inside.
I'd rather die from being beaten by them than willingly get into that water.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
TempUser:
grin
They're still better than policemen who are always trigger happy, and will always extort

Just that they'd punish a few years out of your life... grin
You think this is good? undecided you people should not put up with these small penis cowards who calls themselves soldiers.
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
post=109571474:

ALL you said ?
Even the good and dutiful ones among them?
So those ones don't have families right?
The way you kids talked on social media ehn,
We hope it won't put you in trouble one day.
What goes around comes around.

Better think twice next time, before you type on social space.

Cho Cho Cho Cho anyhow....
angry any soldier who can brutalise an innocent citizen in this manner should die a horrible death. Without their guns they are nothing!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by E2000: 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
Na mumu thing them from they get power.
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
Woe unto the Nigerian military. They love to oppress innocent civilians and run with tails in-between their legs from threats
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kriss216:
Na there their power reach. To harass and intimidate innocent civilians.

They should go to the forest and meet their match. Cowards!
My Rage now is that they posted the video online.
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Ilamina(f): 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
With all the pain, and anxiety living in the country

That's what you still go through

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Decryptor(m): 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
Bihari who is their grand commander has been ordering us to swim in murky and dirty economic waters since 2015. Just that some of his lame and foólish followers do not want to admit it
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
Njabarichman:
The civilian you know you cannot beat.just bcus u put on kaki u dey form Bruce lee.go to sambisa and meet ur mate
Honestly.. without their uniform and guns they are nothing!
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
chinchonglee:
That's why i wish death to all military personnel.

Haha please
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by NaijaNaWaa: 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
Reason they rarely end well
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Praktikals(m): 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
chinchonglee:

If all military personnel die, you wont be safe. Use your head.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Emma15678: 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

I SWEAR DOWN if Na me..

If Dem too PLENTY..

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

WTF MAN
War film syndrome is disturbing you.
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by shiwex: 6:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
Do they train these guys at all?
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by DLSReigns: 6:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
Unfortunately, these demi gods in uniform are so unfriendly, unpatriotic, uncivilized and quite Lili livered when duty calls. An American soldier wont hurt its citizens this way.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
condralbedez:
cryThis is inhuman,I weep for my country
Imagine, this could have being any body. Me or you.. this is totally wrong on every aspect.. nigeria is a shithole!
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by dryakson(m): 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
Just imagine a US Marine doing this to his fellow country man

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
When are nearly 300 million nigzoorians going to rise up against this kinda madness by their so called soldiers?
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by tiswell(m): 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
chinchonglee:

watch your mouth,ode!
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Yemaxollar(m): 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
what was he scared of to make him jump inside gutter when he was told to. i swear, no military person can order me such and i will succumb. is he going to shoot?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
Never in my existence will I be allowed to be treated like a nobody, I rather die fighting than be dehumanised.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Electrocuted After Touching Goal Post While Returning From Jumat Service / Burial Poster Of Man Allegedly Killed By SARS Operatives In Ogun State / Armed Men Attack UI Female Postgraduate Hostel, Injure Students With Machetes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.