Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) (26390 Views)

Estate Residents Left Terrified As Thief Is Found Inside A Closed Gutter (Video) / Soldiers Order Man Into A Gutter After Scratching Their Car At A Joint In Lagos / Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by ccollins(m): 12:49am On Jan 22, 2022
Kriss216:
Na there their power reach. To harass and intimidate innocent civilians.

They should go to the forest and meet their match. Cowards!
ur always on all front pages .u spend most of your time online
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by showafrica(m): 1:23am On Jan 22, 2022
PrinceMon101:
Things happening in Naja

When they did it to ipob, some foolish afonja zombies were celebrating... Finally e go reach every body.
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:53am On Jan 22, 2022
Montazzi:
Can the soldiers abroad do this kind of thing to their citizens

May all soldiers die a miserable death

It's even very difficult to see a soldier on the street abroad.
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Kriss216: 6:26am On Jan 22, 2022
ccollins:
ur always on all front pages .u spend most of your time online
Do you have any problem with that ?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Albertone(m): 7:15am On Jan 22, 2022
Kazeem47:
This is bad.Even if that guy slept with the soja,s wife,he shouldn't be treated that way.Some just just like to carry soja work for head.They should report to the Army authority immediately,and show them the video.

Soldiers also pass through this.It's not new.
Infact,any punishment meted out to civilians has been undergone by the soldier before.

I don't support them though.
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by condralbedez: 7:35am On Jan 22, 2022
gypsey:
Imagine, this could have being any body. Me or you.. this is totally wrong on every aspect.. nigeria is a shithole!
Honestly,nah God go help.
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Pacyrus(m): 7:36am On Jan 22, 2022
Wicked souls embarassed
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Mrpojj(m): 10:53am On Jan 22, 2022
Thandiubani:
A video has surfaced online showing the moment a civilian was dehumanized by some soldiers.

In the video, the soldiers ordered the man to swim inside a gutter filled with dirty water as punishment for an undisclosed offence.

The video has been condemned by Nigerians who urged the authorities to fish out the power-drunk soldiers.

The incident reportedly took place in Nigeria.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh-UTK5f3N8
I always beg God not to have encounter with soldiers or police,
Because u see this swim inside cutter thing?
I no go do am!!!
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Jakumo(m): 11:19am On Jan 22, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool
see y I de TALK sey make everybody carry der own KALA..
which kind useless soldier b dat naa
I SWEAR DOWN if Na me..
Na to BLAST der left legs wit my old KALA then use my new KALA BLAST der right legs..
If Dem too PLENTY..
Na today SHOOT SHOOT on SIGHT...
Na to de BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST any MANCHI of a soldier wey CAT WALK anyhow...
PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO
WTF MAN

E nogo betta for di pesin when dash you internet data to go dey look India magic firm and Chinese GonFu film for ya mumu phone.

See how ya small brain don gon hook for inside India film and GonFu dream now. See yasef.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Angrymode: 11:44am On Jan 22, 2022
Sometimes these uniform men forget that the difference between a civilian and them is a gun and few pushups.

We are all humans and we should always respect each other no matter our status, physique or position.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police / Armed Men Attack UI Female Postgraduate Hostel, Injure Students With Machetes / Burial Poster Of Man Allegedly Killed By SARS Operatives In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.