Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) (26389 Views)

Estate Residents Left Terrified As Thief Is Found Inside A Closed Gutter (Video) / Soldiers Order Man Into A Gutter After Scratching Their Car At A Joint In Lagos / Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Lamasta(m): 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
I wonder if this is part of the military trainings this officers go through for them to be treating civilians this way
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

see y I de TALK sey make everybody carry der own KALA..

which kind useless soldier b dat naa

I SWEAR DOWN if Na me..

Na to BLAST der left legs wit my old KALA then use my new KALA BLAST der right legs..

If Dem too PLENTY..

Na today SHOOT SHOOT on SIGHT...

Na to de BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST any MANCHI of a soldier wey CAT WALK anyhow...

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

WTF MAN
you go soon dance enter market
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

see y I de TALK sey make everybody carry der own KALA..

which kind useless soldier b dat naa

I SWEAR DOWN if Na me..

Na to BLAST der left legs wit my old KALA then use my new KALA BLAST der right legs..

If Dem too PLENTY..

Na today SHOOT SHOOT on SIGHT...

Na to de BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST BLAST any MANCHI of a soldier wey CAT WALK anyhow...

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

WTF MAN
you go soon dance enter market.
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
I pray i dont fall into der hands cos me i cant let nobody rubbish me. D better kill me. Nonsense angry
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Justiceleague1: 7:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
Man die but once. Why will you choose to swim in that gutter? Tell then no way. If they start beating you,grab one of them and tell them to kill you and refuse to let go no matter what....and thereafter,take up the case to their barracks gate and cause a serious scene until you land yourselves in Abuja or in court.

But if that man is not innocent or a criminal then he deserves the punishment
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
helinues:
undecided

Abuse of power and position. Imagine this set of useless people in high political positions, their decisions would be disastrous.

They should be dismissed

That was why an ordinary traffic warden was harassing a driver the other day all because he couldn't get a lift from him previously. But according to the driver's explanation, he was going another direction and explained the situation to him, but when the officer of law sees him later, you need to come see how he was displaying like a god, I believed he would shoot the man if he got a gun. Later collected 5h from the man.

I swear, all these people that are being employed to protect us should undergo mental evaluation before being accepted into service, 99% of them are mad. Maybe it's the situation in the country, cause even most civilians are mad.
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by chatinent: 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2022
Legal thugs.
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Petman22: 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
Investorozay:
This is bad
The guy will contact some crazy skin disease
like?
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Bolaji26(m): 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
Toh.

Everybody is mad in this country..

Frustration everywhere

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Steve0979(m): 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
Definitely a young soja do in dis.u hardly c an old egg maltreatn civilians
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Bakrabas: 7:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
Op the incident happened in Ghana
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by kareemkamil(m): 7:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
When will all this nonsense stop
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Iamolukorede(m): 7:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
This kind of news gives more booster to the Nigerian army in dehumanising Nigerians ..

Now when you hear soldiers, fear will grip, beating of life will start panting deep inside. It is a total turn of for me when I come tru such news. Are they recruit to rubbish civilian?, Even if he had committed whatnot, should they be treated in such a colossal manner.

Many issues are befalling the country as a whole, and how to tackle that such problems as being a case study since 1990. In saner climes you don't see army any how, you see them when there is war. However, I believe this one are not well trained, and that is why they popularized there mediocrity.

No country has ever prospered either without a great leader or a popular revolt.
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by leomarz007: 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
Strangest things are happening...
Like how do you expect him to use backstroke when the gutter is shallow.
Who does that.
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Nicenixon: 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
This is very bad, insanity everywhere, I will deal with them later.
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
Me i won't accept sha. Let them beat me
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by West2019(m): 7:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
which one be dirty water did the soldier himself no undergo such dirty water in depot
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Arabk25: 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
Sambisa forest is where they're ought to be.
They leave there cone here they harass innocent civilians I pity for this country
In the advance country you don't see soldiers around anyhow you only see them for special assignment. But in the case of Nigeria you can even see them mounting checkpoints.
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
tiswell:
watch your mouth,ode!
Your father
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
Praktikals:

If all military personnel die, you wont be safe. Use your head.
Mugu!
Now that they alive, how are we safe?
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Neyoosha007(m): 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
This country neeeds factory reset, soldiers was supposed to be who everyone show love and appreciate. But Bleep it this system we currently in is a bull shit hole
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by OneTwoOne(m): 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
They've been killing their match since son. Or is it not Ipob Terrorist you're talking about, ask Udele
Kriss216:
Na there their power reach. To harass and intimidate innocent civilians.

They should go to the forest and meet their match. Cowards!
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by ModeEbo(m): 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
Dem dey mad. Wicked fools
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by alphaNomega: 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
This is where Nigerian soldiers thrive, in bullying civilians.
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by OneTwoOne(m): 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
Baby boy, Then you'll be overrun by Boko Haram, Ipob Terrorists, bandit Terrorist, kidnappers, ritualist, armed rubbers and what have you
chinchonglee:
That's why i wish death to all military personnel.

Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by DKM123: 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nigerian man.
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by Sleekfingers: 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
chinchonglee:
That's why i wish death to all military personnel.

Not all military personnel are bad.....
Re: Soldiers Order Man To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 8:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Not all military personnel are bad.....
Majority are bad!
Heartless people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property / Nigerians Lead Suppliers Of Cocaine To Drug Abusers In Hyderabad - Indian Police / Armed Men Attack UI Female Postgraduate Hostel, Injure Students With Machetes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.