Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

This Really Sucks! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Really Sucks! (1262 Views)

Nigerian Reacts As Man Sucks Edo Girl's Boobs Inside Public Swimming Pool (pics) / Bbnaija: Reactions As Ike Sucks Mercy's Boobs, Finally Has Sex With Her(videos) / Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Really Sucks! by finishmatter: 1:11pm On Jan 21, 2022
Never do this guys.

NEVER!

2 Likes

Re: This Really Sucks! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
finishmatter:
Never do this guys.

NEVER!
If you ain't getting married or don't believe in love good for you..stop busting everywhere with your misogynistic attitude..

4 Likes

Re: This Really Sucks! by odinson1(m): 1:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
finishmatter:
Never do this guys.

NEVER!

That Connotes Weakness and Subservience from the Man

Only weak men Knee or bow to the Whims of Women.

3 Likes

Re: This Really Sucks! by odinson1(m): 1:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If you ain't getting married or don't believe in love good for you..stop busting everywhere with your misogynistic attitude..

You must be the most Jobless Person on this platform. More than 200 useless posts everyday as if you don't have anything meaningful going on in your life.

But I don't blame you though,you have Men bankrolling you,taking care of your every need so you wouldn't know the Value of Time and Hardwork

4 Likes

Re: This Really Sucks! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
odinson1:

You must be the most Jobless Person on this platform. More than 200 useless posts everyday as if you don't have anything meaningful going on in your life.

But I don't blame you though,you have Men bankrolling you,taking care of your every need so you wouldn't know the Value of Time and Hardwork
If only you have one you wouldn't be replying me..keep crying..I love your confusion.. grin grin
I dey here oo..I ain't going no where baby boy..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Really Sucks! by Nyascobar1414: 1:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
Girls Urinate, defecate and come to think of it , (they menstruate and the blood smells, not even minding the natural fishy smell of the v*gina.females weaknesses)... Despite all this a sane grown man will kneel down and beg them(liability)...

I'm damnn surprise..

1 Like

Re: This Really Sucks! by Pumpumking: 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
finishmatter:
Never do this guys.

NEVER!

^^^^^^^GAY MEN R TRYIN TO TAKE OVER NAIRALAND....PREVENTIN US FROM CHASSSSIN WOMEN!! angry

1 Like

Re: This Really Sucks! by Pumpumking: 2:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
finishmatter:
Never do this guys.

NEVER!

my nigggggga...if u dont like women..go n marrry that boy MufasaLion...he the asssistance president of LGBT kaduna branch

1 Like

Re: This Really Sucks! by Premiumwriter: 2:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
Hollywood really did a number on us

1 Like

Re: This Really Sucks! by Kolena: 2:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If only you have one you wouldn't be replying me..keep crying..I love your confusion.. grin grin
I dey here oo..I ain't going no where baby boy..
I've been seeing your comments on almost every thread in this section, but haven't just felt like commenting. You always feel you're savage, but you're not. It's guys like you that make women exhibit nasty behaviours. I've met your type, and it always ends in tears for them. If you like, say it's paining me. I've made my point.

3 Likes

Re: This Really Sucks! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kolena:

I've been seeing your comments on almost every thread in this section, but haven't just felt like commenting. You always feel you're savage, but you're not. It's guys like you that make women exhibit nasty behaviours. I've met your type, and it always ends in tears for them. If you like, say it's paining me. I've made my point.
Thank you ..slide off son.. cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Really Sucks! by Elianawalker(f): 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
Why are you guys taking that so personal?

Kneeling is not by force, those who did chose to.

Kneeling or not doesnt mean she will accept the proposal. The reason why I think its foolish for a man to kneel is because some ladies don't fancy it and especially in public, some ladies hate the public attention and those stupid boring drama and public show of love.

Me for one hates public drama.

Kneeling is a symbol, it has a powerful meaning and most men fail or do not even know its meaning that's why they kneel before women to ask for marriage, honestly that is a taboo.

For a woman like me, its shameful and belittling

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Really Sucks! by Kolena: 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thank you ..slide off son.. cheesy grin
I was once like you. smiley Experience thought me to use my head, and not my d**k when thinking and dealing with women. I hope you don't learn from experience, cos it'll create a beast in you which you wouldn't be able to tame.

1 Like

Re: This Really Sucks! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kolena:

I was once like you. smiley Experience thought me to use my head, and not my d**k when thinking and dealing with women. I hope you don't learn from experience, cos it'll create a beast in you which you wouldn't be able to tame.
Ok slide off son.. grin

1 Like

Re: This Really Sucks! by Misterone: 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
finishmatter:
Never do this guys.

NEVER!
correct guy. why beg a lady to marry you when both of you is suppose to be interested in the relationship. what is the need of going on one knee. that is pretence to me

1 Like

Re: This Really Sucks! by finishmatter: 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
Misterone:
correct guy. why beg a lady to marry you when both of you is suppose to be interested in the relationship. what is the need of going on one knee. that is pretence to me
Nice one
Re: This Really Sucks! by finishmatter: 8:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
My point exactly
Elianawalker:
Why are you guys taking that so personal?

Kneeling is not by force, those who did chose to.

Kneeling or not doesnt mean she will accept the proposal. The reason why I think its foolish for a man to kneel is because some ladies don't fancy it and especially in public, some ladies hate the public attention and those stupid boring drama and public show of love.

Me for one hates public drama.

Kneeling is a symbol, it has a powerful meaning and most men fail or do not even know its meaning that's why they kneel before women to ask for marriage, honestly that is a taboo.

For a woman like me, its shameful and belittling
Re: This Really Sucks! by finishmatter: 11:30am On Jan 23, 2022
Premiumwriter:
Hollywood really did a number on us

They definitely did.
Re: This Really Sucks! by finishmatter: 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

U misunderstood the message bro
Re: This Really Sucks! by finishmatter: 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
I have notice some erratic pattern with him/her.

S/he comes across as someone with very little intelligence.

Kolena:

(1) (Reply)

BET9JA Is Back / A Guy Getting Mouth Action From A Fish / Who Is That Nairalander You Hate More Than Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.