Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

A Married Woman Fainted While Having Sex With Husband's Younger Brother. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Woman Fainted While Having Sex With Husband's Younger Brother. (2898 Views)

My Husband’s Younger Brother Drugged And Raped Me-pls Advise / Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Married Woman Fainted While Having Sex With Husband's Younger Brother. by LoveUdie: 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
MANSA WOMAN EXPLAINS WHY SHE ALLOWED HER BROTHER IN-LAW TO IMPREGNATE HER

"My husband is not fertile, tabafyala aba mwecilye", she told the court.

A 28 year old woman of Mansa has told the court that she allowed the young brother to her husband to impregnate her twice in 5 years because her husband is not fertile. Speaking in court last Friday, Felistus Chanda a teacher by profession (though not yet deployed) said since she got married in 2016, her husband Rick Kapambwe 32, failed to make her pregnant forcing his relatives to advise her to sleep with his young brother Rocky Kapambwe 26, to have children on his behalf of which she agreed because her man was crying for children. This is in a matter in which Felistus a Mansa woman in Luapula sued her hubby a farmer for divorce on grounds that he is demanding for more children when he is infertile. "I love my husband but the problem is that he is forcing me to have a 3rd child when himself is infertile. He knows this because doctors examined us both in 2018 and he was found infertile and that's how his close relatives encouraged me to start sleeping with his young brother whom I was keeping and despite being younger than me, he managed to sleep with me 84 times and gave me 2 children in 5 years. I was recording. But now i don't want to continue sleeping with his young brother because he takes long to get satisfied such that he takes about 1 hour 10 minutes making love to me and sometimes i faint!", she complained. "Your honour I feel its unacceptable for someone who is not my husband to sleep with me to an extent of making me faint".
Felistus said she would rather divorce than continuing sleeping with another man who is not her husband. "Its better i divorce and get married to another man. Abana nkabashila".
Re: A Married Woman Fainted While Having Sex With Husband's Younger Brother. by swido: 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
Re: A Married Woman Fainted While Having Sex With Husband's Younger Brother. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
Fake nonsense story..I clicked on that link and it says nothing related to what you wrote up there..

Pls post a credible link to support what you said up there.. undecided undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Woman Fainted While Having Sex With Husband's Younger Brother. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
what type of misplaced ego MADNESS is this Nolly super story?!
Re: A Married Woman Fainted While Having Sex With Husband's Younger Brother. by dawnomike(m): 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
There is so much madness in Africa...
Re: A Married Woman Fainted While Having Sex With Husband's Younger Brother. by fourboys: 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
What did I just read undecided undecided

Magun is that u??
Re: A Married Woman Fainted While Having Sex With Husband's Younger Brother. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
Fake story as usual. 84 times in 5 years hmnn
Re: A Married Woman Fainted While Having Sex With Husband's Younger Brother. by revolt(m): 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
Get married to another man with 2 kids. ..?!!! Men don suffer for thos world shaaaaaaa
Re: A Married Woman Fainted While Having Sex With Husband's Younger Brother. by Karemarealty288(m): 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
Africa found strength in preek alone.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Fainted While Having Sex With Husband's Younger Brother. by delzbaba(m): 8:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
Africans just want to keep multiplying like rats.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Female Volunteer To Test This On / Research Proves Break-ups Affect Emotional Stability Of Students / Tips For A Guy On How To Confront A Girl For Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.