Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 (1702 Views)

Nairaland Family Thread / Whose Name Should Be Put On documents of Properties Acquired By Married Couples? / Couples Hiding Their Earnings From Each Other, Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by KiNg0G: 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
pocohantas:

No I wasn’t. Everyone knows Elder. My aggrieved ex-boyfriend that couldn’t bear losing me. So he came running to Nairaland for public simpathy.

Is that all you have on me? cheesy
I just hope you dey tell them to use condom.

2 Likes

Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by pocohantas(f): 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
KiNg0G:

I just hope you dey tell them to use condom.

I would have thought you would be privy to this information. Maybe one or two pictures of me and my numerous Nairaland boyfriends. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by KiNg0G: 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
pocohantas:

I would have thought you would be privy to this information. Maybe one or two pictures of me and my numerous Nairaland boyfriends. grin

your elders bîtch and will forever be known as elders bîtch, (just like 2face baby mamas) as for those others who tapped your signal... names withheld..no need dragging them into this.

but like I said the links are still there

2 Likes

Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by pocohantas(f): 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
KiNg0G:

your elders bîtch and will forever be known as elders bîtch, (just like 2face baby mamas) as for those others who tapped your signal... names withheld..no need dragging them into this.
but like I said the links are still there

Alright. Another day or ranting without receipts in 2022. Some day one of you would give us the Poco-sexcapades. Seun needs traffic. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by KiNg0G: 6:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
pocohantas:

Alright. Another day or ranting without receipts in 2022. Some day one of you would give us the Poco-sexcapades. Seun needs traffic. grin
who cares about poco sexcapades.
your a retired old cargo.. your body count as at now is below market value.

don't you know the meaning of old cargo?

2 Likes

Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by pocohantas(f): 6:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
KiNg0G:

who cares about poco sexcapades.
your a retired old cargo.. your body count as at now is below market value.

don't you know the meaning of old cargo?

Abeg rest jare. See as you fall everybody hand. Nobody cares yet you open mouth waaaa, like say you get cure for HIV/AIDS.

5 Likes

Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by KiNg0G: 6:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
pocohantas:

Abeg rest jare. See as you fall everybody hand. Nobody cares yet you open mouth waaaa, like say you get cure for HIV/AIDS.
oh you don contact AiD?

public property where you be.....I been warn you... tell them to use condom..kiss na just #100.

2 Likes

Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by pocohantas(f): 6:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
KiNg0G:

oh you don contact AiD? public property where you be.....I been warn you... tell them to use condom..kiss na just #100.

You warned me about what? In your mind you are doing something right? Lol!

Look at the moniker you quoted VERY WELL. I can do this with you all day and na you go cry. In 2022 you decided to slutshame a Nairalander and you picked Pocohantas. Ngwanu, let’s go!

7 Likes

Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by Munzy14(m): 6:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin
Some men are equally ashamed of going out with their pregnant wives...Like say no be him poison her with the big belle grin
Some men? Or just you? cheesy

Just learning this for the first time...

My friends do walk around especially on Sundays with their heavily pregnant wives o..Especially those living in my estate...

And they do it proudly...Showing you their work... grin

As for the lady in OP's story, she is shy..With time she will get used to it..

If the hubby has got mobility, best to teach her how to drive or make arrangements with commercial ones to be carrying her if the man is too busy...

I learnt first pregnancy is usually a huge step for some ladies.

1 Like

Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by MufasaLion: 7:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
I'm impregnating 10 girls this year.

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by Kriss216: 7:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
Munzy14:

Some men? Or just you? cheesy

Just learning this for the first time...

My friends do walk around especially on Sundays with their heavily pregnant wives o..Especially those living in my estate...

And they do it proudly...Showing you their work... grin

As for the lady in OP's story, she is shy..With time she will get used to it..

If the hubby has got mobility, best to teach her how to drive or make arrangements with commercial ones to be carrying her if the man is too busy...

I learnt first pregnancy is usually a huge step for some ladies.
How can a man be ashamed of going out with his beloved pregnant wife? It's a thing of pride to show the world you're fertile and truly a MAN.

Any girl wey love me now, na belle straight. I want to experience the feeling of being with a pregnant woman

1 Like

Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by Kriss216: 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
MufasaLion:

tongue tongue tongue
No go impregnate my future girl, abeg
Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by Munzy14(m): 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kriss216:

How can a man be ashamed of going out with his beloved pregnant wife? It's a thing of pride to show the world you're fertile and truly a MAN.

Any girl wey love me now, na belle straight. I want to experience the feeling of being with a pregnant woman
I tire o....Something men pride in...Unless na wife married by Jankpa...cheesy

As long as you can take care of the babe and the child, is ok....I endorse...grin
Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by Kriss216: 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
Munzy14:

I tire o....Something men pride in...Unless na wife married by Jankpa...cheesy

As long as you can take care of the babe and the child, is ok....I endorse...grin

Thanks for the endorsement. You'll be the first to get notification any time soon wink
Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by Munzy14(m): 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kriss216:

Thanks for the endorsement. You'll be the first to get notification any time soon wink
I will be waiting... cheesy Just a reminder about their weird cravings...She may tell you she want to eat what is not available in the state you reside in the middle of the night.. grin

Or she will tell you say na only breeze from hand fan she want...So you will put off the AC/Electric fan.. grin grin Automatically you go fan her till day break...Only God knows how you will finish women on nairaland the next day.. grin grin grin

Me I need mine to be driving me to party and business stuffs...ones she enter na driving school straight..

1 Like

Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by Mariangeles(f): 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
Munzy14:

I will be waiting... cheesy Just a reminder about their weird cravings...She may tell you she want to eat what is not available in the state you reside in the middle of the night.. grin

Or she will tell you say na only breeze from hand fan she want...So you will put off the AC/Electric fan.. grin grin Automatically you go fan her till day break...Only God knows how you will finish women on nairaland the next day.. grin grin grin

Me I need mine to be driving me to party and business stuffs...ones she enter na driving school straight..

Chai!
I rugbuola onwe gi na aruru-ala! grin
I choro ka obi mapu kriss? cheesy
…and he was doing well o, already fantasizing about being a good husband, gi a bia, choro I gbaroo mmiri. cheesy

Kriss216, gbashikwa Munzy nkiti o!
Your wife no go suffer you. cheesy
Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by MufasaLion: 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
99thEnemy:

As long as MufasaLion remains in Nigeria, you have nothing to fear from him grin

Lol

Why did you say that?
Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by MufasaLion: 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kriss216:

Is she light-skinned?
Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by Munzy14(m): 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
Mariangeles:

Chai!
I rugbuola onwe gi na aruru-ala! grin
I choro ka obi mapu kriss? cheesy
…and he was doing well o, already fantasizing about being a good husband, gi a bia, choro I gbaroo mmiri. cheesy

Kriss216, gbashikwa Munzy nkiti o!
Your wife no go suffer you. cheesy
Hahahahahaha...Should I tell you one truth?

Na guys like kris go sabi love up well well...Hapu cha iwe ya ebe umu nwa nor online...

Ihe m gbuwarala ya wu the truth in all of it...ya na the fantasy soro garuo na.. grin
Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by Munzy14(m): 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kriss216:

Lmao....I didn't see this one..

Yesterday, I saw a skit..The guy was begging those that are using rough riding on babes they know they won't marry to take it easy o...He is begging the guy handling his future wife to take it easy o...And remain small for him. grin grin grin wild imaginations.
Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by Ihavethingstodo: 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
Munzy14:

This is funny and kind of true at the same time grin
Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by Mariangeles(f): 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
Munzy14:

Hahahahahaha...Should I tell you one truth?

Na guys like kris go sabi love up well well...Hapu cha iwe ya ebe umu nwa nor online...

Okwaya? cheesy
He seems like the kind. cheesy

Ihe m gbuwarala ya wu the truth in all of it...ya na the fantasy soro garuo na.. grin

Jiri nwayo. cheesy
Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by Kriss216: 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
Munzy14:

Hahahahaha

I think I need a rethink. Man ain't cut out for this, bro. cheesy

That's the only thing that can make me consider marriage. Just to sit and relax at the passenger side and watch my sexy wife drive me with her flashy and succulent thighs radiating right beside me on her skimpy dress. Would be glorious

1 Like

Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by Kriss216: 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
99thEnemy:

As long as MufasaLion remains in Nigeria, you have nothing to fear from him grin

Comrade, I no trust that guy.. The way he insisted on impregnating 10 girls just this year is worrisome. Hope my future girl is safe?

1 Like

Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by Kriss216: 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
MufasaLion:

Is she light-skinned?
I don't even know her complexion cheesy
Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by iamyemiakins(m): 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
MufasaLion:

tongue tongue tongue
Hope say you go carry their responsibilities totally, no go turn girls to single mothers o grin
Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by Munzy14(m): 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kriss216:

Hahahahaha

I think I need a rethink. Man ain't cut out for this, bro. cheesy

That's the only thing that can make me consider marriage. Just to sit and relax at the passenger side and watch my sexy wife drive me with her flashy and succulent thighs radiating right beside me on her skimpy dress. Would be glorious
Rethink kwa? Don't o...marriage is cute as long as the resources are there...

The bolded...hahahahahahaha wild wild fantasies in the same watsaap group. grin grin
And you will be playing songs like Chike's Roju...

You will be calling her akwa ugo grin cheesy cheesy

Mariangeles i huru fantasy kris grin
Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by Munzy14(m): 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
Mariangeles:

Okwaya? cheesy

Jiri nwayo. cheesy
O si seems...A na m ha agwala gi watsup from male angle.. cheesy gi si seems..smh

Eji nu m nwaayo.. grin grin
Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by Kriss216: 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
Mariangeles:

Okwaya? cheesy

Jiri nwayo. cheesy
Lol

Mariah, I never believed a day will come you'll agree and type something good about me. I'm guessing today is your birthday.

1 Like

Re: Aspiring couples, family thread>>2022 by MufasaLion: 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kriss216:

I don't even know her complexion cheesy

Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My 3 Year Old Isn't Catching Up! / Why Do Husbands Cheat On Their Wives / What Kind Of Parent Allows This Sort Of Thing And Tapes It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.