Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Lady Can You Use This Type Of Wedding Ring? Photo. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Can You Use This Type Of Wedding Ring? Photo. (4292 Views)

As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) / The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady / Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Can You Use This Type Of Wedding Ring? Photo. by Fiscus105(m): 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
Woman in the house if your guy/fiance presents this romantic ring for you to use on ur wedding day, will you happily accept it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Can You Use This Type Of Wedding Ring? Photo. by helinues: 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
Only a pervert guy would present this kind of ring..

6 Likes

Re: Lady Can You Use This Type Of Wedding Ring? Photo. by Fiscus105(m): 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
helinues:

That's ur own perspective sha

5 Likes

Re: Lady Can You Use This Type Of Wedding Ring? Photo. by paulolee(m): 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
its nice as long as I like it n bea self no complain..
Re: Lady Can You Use This Type Of Wedding Ring? Photo. by paulolee(m): 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
helinues:
abeg no start...all I see is creativity..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Can You Use This Type Of Wedding Ring? Photo. by helinues: 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
paulolee:

abeg no start...all I see is creativity..

And if you saw a lady wearing this, what would come to your mind?
Re: Lady Can You Use This Type Of Wedding Ring? Photo. by Fiscus105(m): 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
helinues:

I knw a husband who pressurized his wife and mother of 3 kids to be wearing skimpy dresses, today their marriage still going.

One man food is another man poison.

Learn how to respect people opinion, that is how you can leave peaceful wit people

10 Likes

Re: Lady Can You Use This Type Of Wedding Ring? Photo. by Jeon(f): 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
nothing admirable about this.
Re: Lady Can You Use This Type Of Wedding Ring? Photo. by Jeon(f): 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
helinues:

she is a prostitute.

their normal insult for Women.

1 Like

Re: Lady Can You Use This Type Of Wedding Ring? Photo. by helinues: 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
Fiscus105:

I knw a husband who pressurized his wife and mother of 3 kids to be wearing skimpy dresses, today their marriage still going.

One man food is another man poison.

Learn how to respect people opinion, that is how you can leave peaceful wit people

And you find it hard to respect mine.

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady Can You Use This Type Of Wedding Ring? Photo. by Fiscus105(m): 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jeon:

she is a prostitute.

And for a lady who dresses like deeper life, but digging different men
Re: Lady Can You Use This Type Of Wedding Ring? Photo. by helinues: 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jeon:

she is a prostitute.

their normal insult for Women.

Well she doesn't have to be a prostitute but that doesn't look morally on people.

There are some things people are taken for granted. A lady having a tattoo all over her body should forget of being an African first Lady

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Can You Use This Type Of Wedding Ring? Photo. by Jeon(f): 8:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
Fiscus105:

did I dig ur dad.. ?

I knew this was coming, because this is the only insult ur got for women because you guy's are alike...

mind I'm a Muslim but I do attend church [catholic ] not anyhow churches..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Can You Use This Type Of Wedding Ring? Photo. by Fiscus105(m): 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jeon:

did I dig ur dad.. ?

I knew this was coming, because this is the only insult ur got for women because you guy's are alike...

Insult? How? Hope u know ur gender ,cherish and happily expose their privates and curves without even ask them to do it, they doing it freewill
Re: Lady Can You Use This Type Of Wedding Ring? Photo. by Jeon(f): 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
helinues:

Well she doesn't have to be a prostitute but that doesn't look morally on people.
but to them she is cool, YEAH ABOUT THE RING is a whole flop.

There are some things people are taken for granted. A lady having a tattoo all over her body should forget of being an African first Lady

yeah like I said she will be tag prostitute.

cheesy
Re: Lady Can You Use This Type Of Wedding Ring? Photo. by Jeon(f): 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
Fiscus105:

Insult? How? Hope u know ur gender ,cherish and happily expose their privates and curves without even ask them to do it, they doing it freewill

yeap and non of your business..
EVERYONE WITH THEIR LIFE
hope you know ur gender can Bleep anything under the skirt..
ONE CREATED A THREAD THAT HE GOT SEXUAL URGE TOWARDS MAD WOMEN.. USING PEOPLE ANYHOW FOR RITUAL[ espeacilly the useless young Negros we have in Nigeria in the of forming rich homie +yahoo extra pro plus ]

SO YOU TAGGING ME TO PROSTITUTE [DIGGING DIFFERENT MEN ] DID I DIG UR DAD?

Re: Lady Can You Use This Type Of Wedding Ring? Photo. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
Make I no shake romance section this Early morning... grin grin

Nothing wrong with that ring there..it's their choice to use it if they want to.. grin
Re: Lady Can You Use This Type Of Wedding Ring? Photo. by Fiscus105(m): 8:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jeon:

yeap and non of your business..
EVERYONE WITH THEIR LIFE
hope you know ur gender can Bleep anything under the skirt..
ONE CREATED A THREAD THAT HE GOT SEXUAL URGE TOWARDS MAD WOMEN.. USING PEOPLE ANYHOW FOR RITUAL.

SO YOU TAGGING ME TO PROSTITUTE [DIGGING DIFFERENT MEN ] DID I DIG UR DAD?

In fact , it shows u re following the two leading religions, it also shows level of ur comprehension.
Re: Lady Can You Use This Type Of Wedding Ring? Photo. by Nonexisting: 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
helinues:
You don't go about forcing your personal opinion on other people. Even if everything ends in this world, personal choices can not. Go to politics section and continue your Buharism, that's where your type thrive.
Re: Lady Can You Use This Type Of Wedding Ring? Photo. by Elianawalker(f): 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
My compliment goes to whoever's made that ring.
Re: Lady Can You Use This Type Of Wedding Ring? Photo. by Jeon(f): 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
Fiscus105:

In fact , it shows u re following the two leading religions, it also shows level of ur comprehension.

I respect and follow all religions including Hindu.. now put that at side

Fiscus105:

DID I DUG UR DAD, DID YOU KNOW ME ONE ON ONE?

OR
NL JUST GAVE YOU THE PRIVILEGE TO INSULT ME FOR SAYING THE TRUTH OR BECAUSE WE ARE ON THE SAME FORUM INTERACTING WITH EACHOTHER ?
Re: Lady Can You Use This Type Of Wedding Ring? Photo. by helinues: 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nonexisting:
You don't go about forcing your personal opinion on other people. Even if everything ends in this world, personal choices can not. Go to politics section and continue your Buharism, that's where your type thrive.

And where is the enforcing in my comments?

You people go Sha to dey look for trouble where there is none...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Can You Use This Type Of Wedding Ring? Photo. by Boogyman557: 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
Holly Gram cool

NICE RING by d way...

But I go LIKE make Dem CUSTOMIZE my own as WEED

WTF MAN
Re: Lady Can You Use This Type Of Wedding Ring? Photo. by Fiscus105(m): 8:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jeon:

I respect and follow all religions including Hindu.. now put that at side

DID I DUG UR DAD, DID YOU KNOW ME ONE ON ONE?

OR
NL JUST GAVE YOU THE PRIVILEGE TO INSULT ME FOR SAYING THE TRUTH OR BECAUSE WE ARE ON THE SAME FORUM INTERACTING WITH EACHOTHER ?

U follow all religion yet it doesn't reflect in ur character.

I doubt if you would be able to have just a month serious relationship without break up or serious fight with the guy
Re: Lady Can You Use This Type Of Wedding Ring? Photo. by Jeon(f): 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
Fiscus105:

U follow all religion yet it doesn't reflect in ur character.

I doubt if you would be able to have just a month serious relationship without break up or serious fight with the guy

and ur character really reflected to ur Christianity..
Fiscus105:

JESUS TOLD YOU TO QUOTE THIS..even get the guts to disrespect his FATHER HOUSE IN THE OF TROLLING WOMAN TO SATISFY UR EGO.

OH DUDE, JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION AND STOP BEATING YOURSELF UP....

DID I DUG UR DAD?
Re: Lady Can You Use This Type Of Wedding Ring? Photo. by ikennamadu1(m): 11:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
helinues:

And you find it hard to respect mine.

undecided
Your own dey smell...
Re: Lady Can You Use This Type Of Wedding Ring? Photo. by phemmyfour: 7:00am On Jan 22, 2022
Mummy G.O must see the ring
Re: Lady Can You Use This Type Of Wedding Ring? Photo. by ruggedboych: 8:25am On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

did I dig ur dad.. ?

You mean church of Satan Satanist one of your daughter is here grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can We Help The Multitude Of Women Looking For Husband In Nigeria / A MILF I Piped At The Office / Why Do Girls Change Their Feelings So Quickly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.