Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

+18: I Have Been Fooled By Her Beauty[picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: I Have Been Fooled By Her Beauty[picture] (4333 Views)

Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18: I Have Been Fooled By Her Beauty[picture] by Pukkalolo: 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
As guy, chances are that you tell yourself you aren't good enough, every time you see a beautiful girl.

So many guys put the so called attractive women pedestal. They treat them like goddess.

It's a pity.

For the most part, women's beauty is "the more you look, the less you see."

With a tons of make-up and wig, an average looking lady will suddenly start looking like your dream woman. And with a good camera, she becomes really amazing. An amazing illusion design to impress YOU and hide HER imperfection.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: I Have Been Fooled By Her Beauty[picture] by Pukkalolo: 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
This is the woman you spend your hard earned cash trying to impress. This is the woman you waste you efforts trying to please.

Lots of women looks completely different without makeup. The only way I can agree a woman is truly beautiful is when she remove her make-up and wig.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: I Have Been Fooled By Her Beauty[picture] by Pukkalolo: 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
As guy, there is no reason to look at the so called attractive lady and feel you are not good enough for her.

I'm not necessarily saying women are ugly, my point is: when you remove the heavy make-up and wig, you see that the Male gender is actually better looking in reality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: I Have Been Fooled By Her Beauty[picture] by Pukkalolo: 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2022
Putting things bluntly, without makeup (and sometimes wig), you wouldn't even bother to look at most women the second time.

As a guy, more than half the women that you meet for the first time--that you are scared to initiating a conversation with aren't even that pretty. Only if you knew that you are even better looking than many of them without makeup.

1 Like

Re: +18: I Have Been Fooled By Her Beauty[picture] by Pukkalolo: 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
I'm not really excited about a woman's beauty untill I see her without makeup and wig. This one of the things that makes me ULTRA CONFIDENT and bold with women.... because I'm NOT yet impressed or excited about her attractiveness until I've gotten to know her very well and seen her imperfect.

Don't be misled my her "fake" beauty. Stop living in a fantasy world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: I Have Been Fooled By Her Beauty[picture] by Pukkalolo: 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
A guy messaged me the other day. He said, "I have read your Shameless Approach... Kudos, the approach seem to work on beautiful looking ladies"

I responded sarcastically saying, "how did you know she's beautiful...Have you seen her without wig and make-up?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +18: I Have Been Fooled By Her Beauty[picture] by sweetonugbu: 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
Following
Re: +18: I Have Been Fooled By Her Beauty[picture] by Cypress042(m): 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
A real man knows a naturally beautiful woman when he sees one

They are never fooled undecided

5 Likes

Re: +18: I Have Been Fooled By Her Beauty[picture] by Pukkalolo: 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
Although realistically, shameless Approach works better on beautiful women. It even stated in the book. But still, don't be fool by fake beauty

Re: +18: I Have Been Fooled By Her Beauty[picture] by jeromestarks: 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
Once a woman is unmarried at the age of 24 , she starts to deteriorate.

Fvck any girl you want but never marry a woman you did not disvirgin.
Never marry a woman above 23.
Re: +18: I Have Been Fooled By Her Beauty[picture] by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
Pukkalolo:
As guy, chances are that you tell yourself you aren't good enough, every time you see a beautiful girl.

So many guys put the so called attractive women pedestal. They treat them like goddess.

It's a pity.

For the most part, women's beauty is "the more you look, the less you see."

With a tons of make-up and wig, an average looking lady will suddenly start looking like your dream woman. And with a good camera, she becomes really amazing. An amazing illusion design to impress YOU and hide HER imperfection.
Beware of ladies who uses and adore makeup. They are goats in sheep's clothing,,Ok? Nor say I nor tell you ooo

2 Likes

Re: +18: I Have Been Fooled By Her Beauty[picture] by MMWandali: 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
Never

Never ever conclude that a lady is beautiful until you see her early in the morning without makeup

Better to accept a lady as natural as she may be sincerely and wholeheartedly
Than to be mislead by such deception

1 Like

Re: +18: I Have Been Fooled By Her Beauty[picture] by Globad(f): 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
These kinds of makeups should qualify to be reported to EFCC as a crime cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: +18: I Have Been Fooled By Her Beauty[picture] by HarlequinLekex: 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
DECEPTION should now be formalized as a crime. IRMC
Re: +18: I Have Been Fooled By Her Beauty[picture] by potbelly(m): 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
3rd and 7th frame ain't bad on their natural looks...
Re: +18: I Have Been Fooled By Her Beauty[picture] by flokii: 10:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
Na that burnt offering smiling in pic 2 and the chioma look-alike off me.. where una conscience dey??
Re: +18: I Have Been Fooled By Her Beauty[picture] by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 26, 2022
The Cardi B and the other lady next to her are not the same person.Stop cloning pictures that are not the same.
Re: +18: I Have Been Fooled By Her Beauty[picture] by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 26, 2022
Yet these creatures call Men Liars and Scum.
They tag men deceitful! cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +18: I Have Been Fooled By Her Beauty[picture] by Atllanta: 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
u dnt mean it shocked shocked
Re: +18: I Have Been Fooled By Her Beauty[picture] by mytime24(f): 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
What u order Vs what u got grin cheesy
Re: +18: I Have Been Fooled By Her Beauty[picture] by Pringles101: 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2022
Please Add GRAPHIC cool

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Guys Move So Fast In Relationships? / How do I help / She Lost Interest In Him Because He's Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.