Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) (50229 Views)

Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) / WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) / Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by olugabbie(m): 7:50am On Jan 22, 2022
donleo92:

US weapons na classified oooh..
them no dey make mouth, you think US would just fold their hands and Russia their arch enemy would be fortifying themselves without US doing anything?

Have you checked the US air fleet? bros forget ooh, USA na the real Suicide Squad ooh. those guys just want to dey play by the books else!!!!!!

It is funny the way you guys talk about war as if it is similar to the cult clash in your area. A nuclear war between India & Pakistan alone will cause serious problem for the rest of the world. It can lead to serious food shortage. Let alone if it involve US or Russia. They need to play by the book because our life depend on it.

2 Likes

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by blackaxe78: 7:50am On Jan 22, 2022
brain54:

I pity you if all you see is the man parading men along the borders or just a routine military drill.
Putin ain't bluffing and is gradually building military strategy and momentum for a war he won't back out from....
The man is not a chest beater I tell you.

lol…

You making me laugh at some point!

Putin initiate a war? His country will be dust. America is closer to Russia that Russia is closer to America!

How many fronts can Russia hold? The entire Russia, both habitable and non habitable will be dust in few micro seconds after it launches its first nuclear war head.

Y’all need to put the world map down before making arguments.
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by blackaxe78: 7:53am On Jan 22, 2022
abeeee:

Lol and you think the Russians are not deceiving the world by showing what they want you to think they have ?

Poor nation?

Can’t you see how they rush to the media after they make a discovery?

How much Russia got for research? How many strong allied share military informations with her? China? lol….

Hello! Their is no way a China and Russia can defeat The United States. They toy soldiers!

I told you earlier doers don’t make noise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by blowjohn(m): 7:55am On Jan 22, 2022
smallrincowis16:

All these people you call rogues are normal humans even better than Americans, but you see their other side cos they have been pushed to the wall by western powers,
What did you want them to do?

Who are the ones causing terrorism everywhere? Is it americans?
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by blowjohn(m): 7:57am On Jan 22, 2022
Bbbwings:

That is why they turn countries like yours to virtual wasteland. Eg Libya.
They sow divisions among countrymen see Vietnam.
It can happen to your country if they dont like you.

Good u mentioned 2 countries.

Now how many countries have been under continuos onslaught terrorists? Plenty
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by olugabbie(m): 7:58am On Jan 22, 2022
Remman:
Come, is it the US that is trying to take over Ukraine? It's just like for instance Biafra and Yoruba nations (Ukraine) have been established and the Fulani nation (Russia) want to take over the nation due to the rich resources there. And then the UN (US) comes to your rescue.

If you want to know the US military power, go to Israel. All the wars and warnings of a strike against Iran's nueclare programmes are all US' show of strength and it's just a tip of the iceberg compared to what they can do in wars. Presently, they have the best scientists. US power is not in their military weapons, it's in their scientists (brain). For them to threating Russia, they've studied all Russia's weak points and it won't take them an hour to win the war if at all it will go into a war. As for china, they're just joking, they can never go to war against the US considering their population unless they want to reduce it.

Russia does not want to see US troops on it border. The US will never allow Chinese or Russian military to be stationed in Mexico too.

They are trying to force Ukraine not to join NATO. The same way US will force Mexico not to form any military alliance with Russia or China. Remember the Cuban crisis. How the US was furious when they found out that the Soviet Union Nuclear missiles were stationed in Cuba.

Equality is the keyword here. Don't give what you can't take.

2 Likes

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Remman(m): 7:58am On Jan 22, 2022
saintrow1:

I don't think you know Russia, don't be fooled by Hollywood american military movies.
you're actually deceived with Russia's outdated tech. To know any powerful nation, go and check their scientists. Presently, the US have the best scientists ever both on earth and in space. That's how you evaluate a country's strength. Just check out Israel's recent wars, that's the US techs. Before China could improve in space programmes, they sent their scientists to NASA. Now, how many Russian companies can build space vehicles like the US' Tesla and Origin and how big are they compared to this two US companies?

US fight with their brain and not with their mouth. And they have a very wicked strategy which is to kill a leader and it's very easy to take out Putin through alien air strike to end the war in minutes if it ever goes into a full scale war. Russia would need to surrender in a short time. To make it worse Germany (Hitler) is behind Ukraine on this. Revengers...!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by ImpactCrater: 7:59am On Jan 22, 2022
donleo92:

US weapons na classified oooh..
them no dey make mouth, you think US would just fold their hands and Russia their arch enemy would be fortifying themselves without US doing anything?

Have you checked the US air fleet? bros forget ooh, USA na the real Suicide Squad ooh. those guys just want to dey play by the books else!!!!!!
Ok
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 22, 2022
abeeee:

Please sir
How dumb are you ?
olodo that HV acess to internet,indomie children de challenge me fr history
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by blowjohn(m): 8:00am On Jan 22, 2022
BigBashiru:

Ur mind has been poisoned against Islamic states. Iran is a more morally upright country than UK and France but u sing believe since uve been brainwashed by Western media/propaganda.

We not talkin about moral uprightness.
We talking fanaticsm and extremisms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by abeeee(m): 8:01am On Jan 22, 2022
blackaxe78:

Poor nation?

Can’t you see how they rush to the media after they make a discovery?

How much Russia got for research? How many strong allied share military informations with her? China? lol….

Hello! Their is no way a China and Russia can defeat The United States. They toy soldiers!

I told you earlier doers don’t make noise.

Poor country and they've led rocket technology for decades now.......poor according to what .....okay let's talk facts now

How is Russia a poor country

And you mention China who is now ahead of america in economy and soon to be militarily

Are you being deceived by the billions slotted for military spending yearly in the us .....lol
Omo I just dey laugh

I tell you again ......the fact that you think Russia comes out with all their discoveries because hollinessforever post only their stuffs which he gets for the daily mail that does the same shows how ignorant you are in these matters

The united States realeses new weapons and tech and carry out test every time
But you don't know because you don't know

2 Likes

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by abeeee(m): 8:02am On Jan 22, 2022
Emperor2020:
olodo that HV acess to internet,indomie children de challenge me fr history
ode
You know nothing in history
Nothing if your history is only what you see on Hollywood and western media
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 22, 2022
abeeee:
ode
You know nothing in history
Nothing if your history is only what you see on Hollywood and western media
no get ur time
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by olugabbie(m): 8:05am On Jan 22, 2022
Remman:
Come, is it the US that is trying to take over Ukraine? It's just like for instance Biafra and Yoruba nations (Ukraine) have been established and the Fulani nation (Russia) want to take over the nation due to the rich resources there. And then the UN (US) comes to your rescue.

If you want to know the US military power, go to Israel. All the wars and warnings of a strike against Iran's nueclare programmes are all US' show of strength and it's just a tip of the iceberg compared to what they can do in wars. Presently, they have the best scientists. US power is not in their military weapons, it's in their scientists (brain). For them to threating Russia, they've studied all Russia's weak points and it won't take them an hour to win the war if at all it will go into a war. As for china, they're just joking, they can never go to war against the US considering their population unless they want to reduce it.

You said it won't take the US an hour to conquer Russia. This is ridiculous. Please, educate me. Tell me how it will be possible for US to conquer Russia in one hour.
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by blackaxe78: 8:06am On Jan 22, 2022
abeeee:

Poor country and they've led rocket technology for decades now.......poor according to what .....okay let's talk facts now

How is Russia a poor country

And you mention China who is now ahead of america in economy and soon to be militarily

Are you being deceived by the billions slotted for military spending yearly in the us .....lol
Omo I just dey laugh

I tell you again ......the fact that you think Russia comes out with all their discoveries because hollinessforever post only their stuffs which he gets for the daily mail that does the same shows how ignorant you are in these matters

The united States realeses new weapons and tech and carry out test every time
But you don't know because you don't know

Hello, Russia is a broke country!

As for China! It will take them decades to catch up with America of America stops moving!

Last time I checked! America still has the strongest economy in the world. The USD is a God on its own.

China is still trying to join the league! Building military base in Africa? lol….

Read the books after revelations, it’s called, “The United States of America” -Gods own country!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Tonyferrad(m): 8:11am On Jan 22, 2022
Mrbenny001:
You can type this your comment today without fear... thanks to Western Allies that fought for that freedom and democracy for you
Leave them.. They don't know how hard the United States fought to stop the spread of communism so democracy and Co can reign... Russia is never a match for the United States even..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by abeeee(m): 8:12am On Jan 22, 2022
blackaxe78:

As for China! It will take them decades to catch up with America of America stops moving!

Last time I checked! America still has the strongest economy in the world. The USD is a God on its own.

China is still trying to join the league! Building military base in Africa? lol….

Read the books after revelations, it’s called, “The United States of America” -Gods own country!
Oh now I know why you are not reasoning fully

Religious one
Lol ignorance from brainwashing .....worse haha
Bye

1 Like

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by samuel19222(m): 8:15am On Jan 22, 2022
Paperbag:

I don't see them having an economy that can sustain a war with the usa , maybe china might be their cash cow but then china cant be trusted

your own opinion

1 Like

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Remman(m): 8:15am On Jan 22, 2022
olugabbie:

You said it won't take the US an hour to conquer Russia. This is ridiculous. Please, educate me. Tell me how it will be possible for US to conquer Russia in one hour.
first, the war won't be a serious one until it becomes a full scale war. Once it becomes a full scale war. US will have no choice than to take out the commands (Putin and his Generals). And they already know where they're all based as they watch them from space every minute. The US believe in the strategy of taking out the leader (head) of any terrorist gang. Germany ended their war because Hitler killed himself. So, it's that simple, once the head of the source of the war is out, the body will be weak. And Russia don't have any defensive system like the Israel's Iron Dome that is powerful enough to take out any US undetectable misile on Russia's command base where Putin is. Trust me, Putin himself don't want any war because he knows who is who that's why he's delaying his strike against Ukrain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Ofiadiegwu: 8:18am On Jan 22, 2022
Vickyvice:
See Russia who couldn't defeat Germany without the help of U.s forces. Who watched as every Other country like Poland, France, belgium, was taken over by hitler. If u.s hadn't intervened in "OPERATION OVERLORD" at midnight June 6 1944, half of Russia would have been under control of Hitler. The rest of Europe would have been nazified. China would still be an annex of Japan, Iran could have been swallowed by Saddam Hussein Iraq. Ungrateful slaves. North Africa had been taken over by Nazis too. Don't worry, u.s. no dey like Sabi talk. Ww1 and ww2 can testify . The pix below was the aircraft the U.s used to drop bomb on Hiroshima in 1945. The name is enola gay. A transparent aircraft, partly made of glass.Till date it's the most beautiful and complete aircraft ever produced by man on planet earth, produced solely for that mossion. It's in the museum. U.s are millions of miles away, forget their conference of some of their short comings. Na to make una think they aren't as powerful as before. the pilot who flew that plane, Paul tibbets died in 2013 or 15, Nagasaki pilot died about 2007, Charles Sweeney

Good talk there
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by olugabbie(m): 8:21am On Jan 22, 2022
blackaxe78:

lol…

You making me laugh at some point!

Putin initiate a war? His country will be dust. America is closer to Russia that Russia is closer to America!

How many fronts can Russia hold? The entire Russia, both habitable and non habitable will be dust in few micro seconds after it launches its first nuclear war head.

Y’all need to put the world map down before making arguments.

Your analysis is ridiculous. If Nuclear missile is fired from anywhere in the world towards Russia. It will be detected & Russia will return the favour. Russia has the capacity to hit all the major cities in the world with 10 nuclear missiles each. Russia also has second strike capability. Even if you wipe out the whole of Russia, their Nuclear Powered Ballistics Missile Submarines will still return the favour. Mind you, you only need a single submarine to devastate an entire continent. Russia has 11 of these submarine, wile US has 14. You can do your research and correct me if i am wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by pacespot(m): 8:24am On Jan 22, 2022
The truth is that the world will taste another war very soon, the level of greed and lascivious attitude in the world today has reached a record level. This is often the event that precedes a major war, when humanity is diminished for the sake of material gain. Will Putin ever get tired of land grabbing? Russia is the largest country in the world with over 17 million km squares in total area. If Putin's dream of Russia is to unite the former Soviet Union, i think he is mistaking.

Putin or no Putin, the world is going to another war. Things are not normal in today's world, the gap between the rich and the poor has never been this wider. Unless this trend is reverted, and leaders around the world made concerted efforts to close this gap, there is no other way to prevent another war. Maybe technology can serve as a deterrent to prevent another war, due to people imagining the magnitude of damages and destruction that today's military artilleries are capable of. But I doubt it.
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Welrez(m): 8:26am On Jan 22, 2022
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by abeeee(m): 8:29am On Jan 22, 2022
blackaxe78:

A country whose economy is amongst the worlds top ten
A country richer than the whole of Africa is what you call a broke country
Give actual statistics that shows that if you know you are not stupid

1 Like

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Remman(m): 8:31am On Jan 22, 2022
olugabbie:

this is how the US works. Take out the leader and the war is over. They're that advanced. Check this out https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/02/world/middleeast/qassem-soleimani-iraq-iran-attack.html

To take out Putin is as easy as the content in the above. As recent as last year, US spy jets and vehicles were seen in Russia but none of Russia's has ever made it to the US. Now, what does that tell you? Hehehehe! The US knows that many Russian's are not in support of what Putin is planning to do to Ukraine is once Putin is out of there you'll see a new government possibly a democratic one vict won't lead them to war again. Trust me, Putin don't want any war with the US because an hour is too big for them to take out Putin and the war ends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by fuckyouropinion: 8:35am On Jan 22, 2022
biodia:
modified now please

Good Morning Dear Friend reading this post right now this 8.am Saturday. I am appealing to you With all sincerity and i am on my knees pleading, please hear my cries I am in distress right now. Things have not been easy for me and my family since i lost my job, We have been drinking garri for days now. My kids are now looking so skinny and they are crying all the time, i am so frustrated right now. I beg you in the name of God please help us, no matter how little to buy food and water. We have been starving and cannot afford real food for days now. I am kneeling before you pleading to your kind heart , please help us with any amount' please. 06 28 0924 60 Gtb. I pray as you help us may you never lack anything in life.

post with your real account or God go punish you and your family. scammer oshi
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Nitah1: 8:37am On Jan 22, 2022
CryptoClub2018:
Honestly, I pity Russia. They are just like a barking dog waiting for the roaring Lion (US) to devour
grin grin grin grin I just the laugh for this propaganda news and Putin ass lickers...do you think Europe is Africa?

All the countries involved in the so called war games have never faced a country in war before talkless of a continent called Europe with biggest financial means.

Well,Biden have given Putin redline,let him cross an inch into Ukraine if he have balls.

Very funny people on this forum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Remman(m): 8:39am On Jan 22, 2022
olugabbie:

Putin won't strike or start any war. But he has to fake a war strength so as to maintain investors like China, Iraq, etc. because if he quickly retreats at the US warning, he'll loose trust in investors. So, he'll need to be threatening Ukraine until he gets a very good reason to back (run) off. He knows how weak his defensive system is already so he won't dare it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by membranus: 8:39am On Jan 22, 2022
The imagined war between the "Eastern Evil Axis" and "Western Evil Allies" has not even started yet, but the "War of the Mouth" on Nairaland is becoming even bigger than the expected war!!!

May God save us all from all war mongers.

3 Likes

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by BigBashiru: 8:41am On Jan 22, 2022
blowjohn:

We not talkin about moral uprightness.
We talking fanaticsm and extremisms.

My brother, ur brainwashing to associate islam with extremism is COMPLETE. learn to think for yourself and not what western media projects to you. why are there no terrorists in United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and Kano? Because Boko Haram and many terrorist groups are groomed and trained by France and UK and USA to destabilize other countries....

There is only one thing wrong with Islam, they do not believe Jesus is Son of God.

Two cannot be friends unless they agree - for Russia (a morally upright nation) to be friends with Iran and China, it means they all think alike!
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Nitah1: 8:43am On Jan 22, 2022
Remman:
Putin won't strike or start any war. But he has to fake a war strength so as to maintain investors like China, Iraq, etc. because if he quickly retreats at the US warning, he'll loose trust in investors. So, he'll need to be threatening Ukraine until he gets a very good reason to back (run) off. He knows how weak his defensive system is already so he won't dare it.
Why are you wasting your time trying to educate Putin as licker...

Look,as you see Nigerians shouting Arsenal is my team,man u is my team up and down...so are they also doing same in this regards.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

George Weah Is New President Of Liberia / 6 Lions Escape From Nairobi National Park, One Caught (Photo) / Several People Killed In Norway 'bow And Arrow Attack', Police Arrests Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.