Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) (50336 Views)

Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) / WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) / Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by joyandfaith: 4:57am On Jan 22, 2022
Topmaike007:
do you mean Hitler Germany or this present day Germany because I know the present day Germany is nothing
Hitler germany
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Nobody: 5:02am On Jan 22, 2022
Tmberwolf1:
Fu*king hell! World War III loading... The axis of evil are uniting! Let the allies of freedom unite as well!!!

It is not a war of good vs evil. This is a war that has to do with balance of power, these kinds of war are usually bloody and can go on for years if not decades because Allah is on both sides.
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Nobody: 5:15am On Jan 22, 2022
Detuner:

This is what happens when one watches too much hollywood movies that are often devoid of historical reality.

Russia already decimated the core of the German army, kicked the Nazis out of Russia, and were already on the offensive before US and allied troops step foot in Normandy. What is often overlooked was how US and Britain dragged their feets, while the Red Army did bulk of the fighting and dying. If anything2, Russia won that war for US and rest of Europe, and not the other way round. Had Hitler not invaded Russia, not even US could have been able to save Great Britain from eminent defeat, and that is a fact. US and British role in the defeat of Nazi Germany are often exaggerated, while that of communist russia are often overlooked. No nation sacrificed so much for the defeat of Nazi Germany than Russia. It is also overlooked, is russia's role in the liberation of china and Korea from Japan after it defeated Germany, which also played a huge factor in the surrender of Japan.
just look at what you typed because if your attempt at running from reality of u,d strength. you know nothing about history . where was Russia when Germany attacked france,? Holland, Poland from 1938,? Russia. Russia only fought Germany when they were invaded . They signed non aggression pact, which was Molotov/ribbentrop pact. with germany before the invasion of Europe. Mehn you don't research, that's y you only type what you keep inside your memory. Russia were neutral before the attack on Russia. They were the last to be attacked. The rest, except Britain, which had been decimated, but hadn't surrendered, had already been taken, like Poland, Belgium, France, Netherlands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by abeeee(m): 5:16am On Jan 22, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Really, bro? I should name the wars? I could if you force me to but honestly, a little Googling would really save me the stress. Historically, The US has won about 800+ wars while Russia/Soviet Union has won about 400+ wars. In more recent times, the US has directly engaged in about 50 wars while has not fought up to 10 wars.

Yes, tech advancement plays a huge role but what really gives you the impression that the Russian tech is more advanced that the American tech?
How ridiculous do you sound
800+ wars
Lol
Who told you that
And how many wars has been fought in the most recent times that you mention 50
Bro stop saying nonsense you aren't talking to a kid

If you want to show that you are not an ignoramus the back up your claim credibly and show us where the us has engaged 800 wars
Omo who them fight .....then don fight the whole counties for this world finish be that lol
Or them done fight some countries like 50 times before them rake 800+........omo don't be dumb abeg

1 Like

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by awoo47: 5:17am On Jan 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
What Putin is looking for (war) I pray he gets it this year, and I pray he will be put to shame

wetin dey bite this man for body?? Can't he use the money for weapons to elevate people from poverty??

try and understand what's happening before commenting. It's the same reason Putin invaded crimea. NATO is trying to form alliance with Ukraine. Amd if that happens it means Russia is surrounded by NATO. If war breaks out Russia will be annihilated from all directions.

Even USA didn't allow russia to have it's missile at far away cuba. You now want to put it in another person doorstep.

This stuff is pure arrogance and hypocrisy from the west. Doing what you'll never accept. Imagine Russia putting missiles in Mexico. US will have leveled them before them transport am come

3 Likes

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 22, 2022
DeepSight:

Hogwash. Besides Russia bore most of the brunt of Nazi wrath in WW2. They were the nation most responsible for taking down the Nazis.
just look at your flat answer. U s liberated Europe. Where was Russia when Poland, Belgium, Holland, France e.t.c were attacked? Russia only responded when they were attacked in 1941/42. U.s launched ops overlord to liberate Europe. Pls name one country Russia liberated. When all other countries were attacked, Russia were silent because of ribbentrop/ Molotov non aggression pact they signed with Hitler before the war

2 Likes

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by abeeee(m): 5:21am On Jan 22, 2022
emapeteum:

Pls how smart are you?tell me more about wars and the information you have at your disposal? Children blabbing,I don't blame you
how can you begin to use war fought a century ago as a measure of strength I mean ......if you want to talk about battle readiness from experience then you judge from not so far wars where they still have generals alive from recent wars
Weapons have changed
Military tactics changed
Tech ....common its a century ago
Or should we say that the Arabs are the most experienced and best in wars cause of their 1500 year long history of almost constant conflict ?

Common you do the thinking your self if you can na

Didn't you say something dumb ?

2 Likes

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by abeeee(m): 5:27am On Jan 22, 2022
tradepunter:

Go suck on thier pepe na

Why eh dy pain you?? You love your Chinese, I love my self preservation..

If it still too pain you hug transformer or we can settle things outside this useless faceless forum
Ode
Fiery of all who told you I love the Chinese

Man I love myself ......my race ......I don't need to be on any bodies leash like you
Or are you born to slave under somebody,

And how does following the west equates to self preservation of you aren't ignorant

People who have impoverished you in recent years, people who traded you like match boxes in the past years and branded you like inferior species cause of this your same ball licking thinking
Oh my God the black do have a mental problem

And as for settling matters outside here

Omo men if you jump eh .......men go cramp you........if you nor piss for body make I know why abi you think say you dey talk to suegbe ?

Go and read about your history and world happenings so you know a bit about yourself and rid yourself of this inferiority complex

Self preservation

Ode
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by CryptoClub2018: 5:32am On Jan 22, 2022
zigzagluv:
You dont know anything , This is how western Union nation pushed Georgia(country ) to go war with russia , it took Russia 3days to level , same western countries telling Georgia(country ) if they were mad to war with russia , Dont joke with russia , even the usa know this , thats why they said they will respond with economic sanctions

You wey sabi things, what have you amount to in life?
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by DemMannaScam: 5:32am On Jan 22, 2022
Very true

The real despots have failed and they will continue to fail.

They failed recently in kazakhstan

Asour:

All despots will fail.

The current despots are mild mannered though if they were as heady as the likes (Mussolini, Stalin, Hitler and Ceausescu).

It's not about America or Democracy. Despotism is not sustainable.
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Nobody: 5:33am On Jan 22, 2022
awoo47:
try and understand what's happening before commenting. It's the same reason Putin invaded crimea. NATO is trying to form alliance with Ukraine. Amd if that happens it means Russia is surrounded by NATO. If war breaks out Russia will be annihilated from all directions.

Even USA didn't allow russia to have it's missile at far away cuba. You now want to put it in another person doorstep.

This stuff is pure arrogance and hypocrisy from the west. Doing what you'll never accept. Imagine Russia putting missiles in Mexico. US will have leveled them before them transport am come

You are so correct. Putin is actually doing the right thing here. The west(NATO) want to eat their cake and have it. when communism was dismantled one of the agreements was that NATO shouldn't advance eastwards. The West took advantage of Russia's financial woes during Boris Yeltsin's regime to advance into Georgia, Azerbaijan and co, now they are enticing Ukraine which is clearly a blatant disregard of the agreement made in the early 90s.
Again security wise it is a threat to Russia if Ukraine joins NATO because places like the Crimea and Yalta can be used as staging areas for black ops intelligence gathering activities on Russia and also can be used as a staging area for a swift invasion on Russia that can catch them by surprise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by pasuma(m): 5:34am On Jan 22, 2022
Pls quote the precise verse with precision.. there have been wars since the death of Christ, so which one is this one that is so being fulfilled
Righteousness2:
It is so interesting and Fearful to witness live Bible Endtimes Prophecies written over 2000yrs ago being Fulfilled to the letter right before our Eyes.

If you are still among those who doubt the Word of GOD, you definitely have yourself to blame.

Set your house in order!There is no more time! KING JESUS is Coming Quickly and sooner than you Imagine.
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Detuner: 5:37am On Jan 22, 2022
Vickyvice:
u.s liberated France, Italy, Poland, Netherlands, austria, Belgium, and practically any European country not mentioned, Russia, only fought and liberated it's country. Remember the non aggression pact Molotov signed with Germany before the war? Can u name just one country liberated by u s s r?

You keep displaying your ignorance for all to see grin FYI, some of the countries liberated by USSR are:

1.Ukraine
2. Poland
3. Romania (allied with Germany)
4. Bulgaria (allied with Germany)
5. Estonia
6. Lithuania
7. China (Manchuria)
8. North Korea
9.Czechslovakia
10. Austria (allied with Germany)
11. Hungary
12. East Germany
13. Finland (allied with German)
14. Latvia
15. Moldova

I have no time to school you, your knowledge of WW2 is needs significant overhaul, I must say. Not surprising though, cos almost all ww2 documentaries are from western allied perspective. However, here's is one that narrates the Russian perspective. Watch it, and you may learn something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CerdjvePsg

1 Like

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by francisisking: 5:41am On Jan 22, 2022
Vickyvice:
See Russia who couldn't defeat Germany without the help of U.s forces. Who watched as every Other country like Poland, France, belgium, was taken over by hitler. If u.s hadn't intervened in "OPERATION OVERLORD" at midnight June 6 1944, half of Russia would have been under control of Hitler. The rest of Europe would have been nazified. China would still be an annex of Japan, Iran could have been swallowed by Saddam Hussein Iraq. Ungrateful slaves. Don't worry u.s. no dey Sabi talk. Ww1 and ww2 can testify . The pix below was the aircraft the U.s used to drop bomb on Hiroshima in 1945. The name is enola gay. A transparent aircraft, partly made of glass.Till date it's the most beautiful and complete aircraft ever produced by man on planet earth, produced solely for that mossion. It's in the museum. U.s are millions of miles away, forget their conference of some of their short comings. Na to make una think they aren't as powerful as before. the pilot who flew that plane, Paul tibbets died in 2013, Nagasaki pilot died about 2007, Charles Sweeney
USA also help russia defeat terrorists in syria... Nothing wey musa no go see for gate.

2 Likes

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Nobody: 5:44am On Jan 22, 2022
Detuner:

FYI, some of the countries liberated by USSR are:

1.Ukraine
2. Poland
3. Romania (allied with Germany)
4. Bulgaria (allied with Germany)
5. Estonia
6. Lithuania
7. China (Manchuria)
8. North Korea
9.Czechslovakia
10. Austria (allied with Germany)
11. Hungary
12. East Germany
13. Finland (allied with German)
14. Latvia
15. Moldova

Almost all ww2 documentary are from western allied perspective. However, here's is one that narrates the Russian perspective. Watch it, you may learn something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CerdjvePsg
Ukraine was part of ussR. When I say list one country liberated by them, I mean a major country, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, were more like tiny provinces of Russia
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by WoundedLamb: 5:45am On Jan 22, 2022
abeeee:

How ridiculous do you sound
800+ wars
Lol
Who told you that
And how many wars has been fought in the most recent times that you mention 50
Bro stop saying nonsense you aren't talking to a kid

If you want to show that you are not an ignoramus the back up your claim credibly and show us where the us has engaged 800 wars
Omo who them fight .....then don fight the whole counties for this world finish be that lol
Or them done fight some countries like 50 times before them rake 800+........omo don't be dumb abeg

Sorry, I could be never be found engaging in your type of argument. If you read my texts here you'd see I only engage in civilized conversations. As for your questions, you're typing with a phone. You can do your own research.

Good night.
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Detuner: 5:50am On Jan 22, 2022
Vickyvice:
Ukraine was part of ussR. When I say list one country liberated by them, I mean a major country, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, were more like tiny provinces of Russia

Oh, now they are "tiny provinces" of Russia, eh? grin
Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary, Austria, Poland, Manchuria, North Korea, were they "tiny provinces" of Russia too? grin

Even when you are clearly proven wrong, you are still playing ignoramus grin

5 Likes

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 22, 2022
Detuner:

Oh, now they are "tiny provinces" of Russia grin
Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary, Austria, Poland, Manchuria, North Korea, were they "tiny provinces" of Russia too? grin
Korea wasn't taken by Nazis, bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Trajan(m): 5:56am On Jan 22, 2022
MeghaneMorgane:
God please when you take your people remember us in Jesus Christ name Amen
He already told you what to do: Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and accept Him whom God has sent.
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Mrbenny001: 5:56am On Jan 22, 2022
If you don't want democracy..you can start communist or Marxist revolution in you country and have a taste of it or may be you can relocate to north korea
abeeee:

What freedom and democracy

Lol
Watin you dey talk

How ignorant
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by owagbeba: 6:03am On Jan 22, 2022
WoundedLamb:

I'm not sure you read me correctly. I said, we have long moved beyond the phase of using force to make other countries do your biddings. If Russia feels like they're being cornered, they can woo thier neighbours or even sanction them as permitted by international laws. Ukraine, Poland or Romania, these are still sovereign countries and can sign any agreement they want to. There's no formal declaration that the missiles in these countries are aimed at Russia. If Russia invades any of these countries forcefully, they'll be no justification for that. They can dance around the ocean, it's legal. But that should be it.

And please, you don't have to accuse anyone who doesn't agree with you of being brainwashed by the western media. That's lame. Make your point. I live in the Western world, I have been to Asia for studies and I have dedicated a good deal of my time to studying the Chinese language and culture. I didn't do all these only to depend on the media. I have nothing against any country. We are just here to share opinions and put things into perspective. So once again, spare me that western media story.

Bro... I never used the word “brainwash” on you. I just your views are shaped based on the western media reports. And I encouraged you to hear out Russia on this.

You mentioned Russia should woo her neighbors. Russia wooed Ukraine until Uncle Sam arranged maidan coup that Forcefully overthrew the government of Yanukovych. Mrs Nuland (US undersecretary) was on the street of Kiev sharing cookies to the lads who stormed parliament.
Russia wooed Belarus then Poland and the Americans tried to pull another forcefully overthrow at Minsk. The same in Georgia, Kazakhstan, Armenia etc. forcefully regime change through engineered revolution.

Russia is tied of these Cold War games the west always plays on Russia. That’s why they want NATO & US to stop this nonsense of trying to encircle Russia.And they want a written guarantee, not a verbal one in secret.

Russia does not need Ukraine, and Russia does not want to invade Ukraine. but if NATO sets up another nuclear missile battery aimed at Russia from Ukraine....then we may have war!

3 Likes

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Detuner: 6:03am On Jan 22, 2022
Vickyvice:
Korea wasn't taken by Nazis, bro

Korea was occupied by Japan, a Nazi Germany Ally. But keep Shifting the goal post. Anyways, leave Korea, so Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary, Austria, Poland, were they not occupied by Nazi, or were they "tiny provinces" of Russia too?

I apologize for dignifying such foolery with my response. Carry ur wahala go.

4 Likes

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by abeeee(m): 6:04am On Jan 22, 2022
Mrbenny001:
If you don't want democracy..you can start communist or Marxist revolution in you country and have a taste of it or may be you can relocate to north korea
Dumbo can't you stand on your own

Must you lick any of their asses ?
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by abeeee(m): 6:04am On Jan 22, 2022
Mrbenny001:

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Mrbenny001: 6:04am On Jan 22, 2022
You're dump... Not only Western Allies but every powerful nation will poke nose any country and monitor or be watchful of their adversary... your Rusia and Chinese does that very much....which yeye resources... All these lazy ass and corrupt countries that refuse to grow keep blaming others for their woes....was Japan not under US influence...how about south Korea...they are most fastest country in advancement in today's world... where as most of you will never want to live in North Korea o...abi those one no get Russia for their side?
ademola721gmai:

See MUMU, I wonder what you guys have upstairs by thinking an external country is fighting for you under the guise of democracy or whatever. They do what will further their interest. Especially your natural resources or to advance their interest against their adversaries like in the case of coming to Russia backyard through Ukraine. Explains the reason why they never thought of supporting Libera in time of its woes, inspite of Liberia beign……

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by abeeee(m): 6:06am On Jan 22, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Sorry, I could be never be found engaging in your type of argument. If you read my texts here you'd see I only engage in civilized conversations. As for your questions, you're typing with a phone. You can do your own research.

Good night.
Ignorant man

Civilised ones
Nor be only 800 wars .....na 8000000

When the ignorant see he doesn't know ....he will learn
Not still holding on to ignorance
Nawa for people oh
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by iyke2frankeze: 6:10am On Jan 22, 2022
Vickyvice:
See Russia who couldn't defeat Germany without the help of U.s forces. Who watched as every Other country like Poland, France, belgium, was taken over by hitler. If u.s hadn't intervened in "OPERATION OVERLORD" at midnight June 6 1944, half of Russia would have been under control of Hitler. The rest of Europe would have been nazified. China would still be an annex of Japan, Iran could have been swallowed by Saddam Hussein Iraq. Ungrateful slaves. Don't worry u.s. no dey Sabi talk. Ww1 and ww2 can testify . The pix below was the aircraft the U.s used to drop bomb on Hiroshima in 1945. The name is enola gay. A transparent aircraft, partly made of glass.Till date it's the most beautiful and complete aircraft ever produced by man on planet earth, produced solely for that mossion. It's in the museum. U.s are millions of miles away, forget their conference of some of their short comings. Na to make una think they aren't as powerful as before. the pilot who flew that plane, Paul tibbets died in 2013, Nagasaki pilot died about 2007, Charles Sweeney
The same US that refused to openly declare war against Germany until Russia soldiers encircled Hitler and Hitler committed suicide. Where do you get this trash from? Is it the US that defeated Germany? Did Germany soldiers invade Russia? Was it not Russia that invaded Germany?
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Mrbenny001: 6:10am On Jan 22, 2022
Omo ale ...who is stopping you from standing...is British prime minister your president?... Lazy.. corrupt countries that refuse to move forward blaming Western power that fought many wicked nation that want to destroy this world with evil ideology, including nazy Germany... Russia communist and so on...if don't know democracy has brought you freedom, who is stopping you from staging communist revolution and enjoy the show...dump ass ..I no get your time
abeeee:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by ImpactCrater: 6:12am On Jan 22, 2022
donleo92:
see Russia and China are really underestimating the us, Germany and great Britain even Canada self. hmm, this war no go easy for both sides ooh..

USA is like a sleeping gaint. Russia be careful oh

Na only woke media remain for USA... NOTHING MORE.
They are led by social justice warriors.
They are no more global leaders in any field.
China alone will nyansh dem

2 Likes

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 22, 2022
iyke2frankeze:

The same US that refused to openly declare war against Germany until Russia soldiers encircled Hitler and Hitler committed suicide. Where do you get this trash from? Is it the US that defeated Germany? Did Germany soldiers invade Russia? Was it not Russia that invaded Germany?
chai . Your brain is totally dead aswear. You no dey research na ice cream you dey good at. Go and read ww2, operation overlord and then state anything you like.chai, no talk this thing again oh
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Jilo83(m): 6:16am On Jan 22, 2022
I miss Danald Trump
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by greatness77: 6:16am On Jan 22, 2022
IpobAntidote:
[s][/s]
TRASH
Haha lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Buried With Machete, Bullet, Eggs And Pepper In Ghana / Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Eastern Ukraine / Inside Euromillions Winner Car Showroom At New Home Where She Never Lived(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.