Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) (50129 Views)

Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) / WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) / Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by HERITAGEFASHION(m): 11:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
SOUNDS OF WAR EVERYWHERE.
Imagine Conducting Your Military Drills And War Games In International Water Space.

Am Sure There Will Be Economic Consequences In The Whole Of Europe!

Like For PEACE

Share For WAR GAMES lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
DemMannaScam:
It is game over for the Western-axis of evil (WOE)
The hypocritical lunatics who destroy lives and nations all in the name of "promoting democracy"

Laslas they've met their match

Boss Vlad & his allies will teach them a bitter lesson

Check history.

Russia that couldn't defeat Germany without the help of U.s forces. If u.s hadn't intervened, half of Russia would have been under control of Hitler. China would still be an annex of Japan, Iran could have been swallowed by Saddam Hussein Iraq. Ungrateful slaves. Don't worry u.s. no dey Sabi talk. Ww1 and ww2 can testify

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by collins07(m): 11:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
CryptoClub2018:
Honestly, I pity Russia. They are just like a barking dog waiting for the roaring Lion (US) to devour
Putin is just being fearful,people are just carrying d news without knowing d details.Putin is puting up that drama cuz of Ukraine joining NATO,he said Moscow would not be secured if NATO brings their base to Ukraine.
He is ready to vacate d boarder on a promise that NATO would not admit Ukraine.is it not clear that he is scared by saying Moscow can be hit easily from Ukraine ?
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
bamdexfarms:

I like your write-up, this shows that you are an avid lover of military history like myself. However, you've got it slightly mixed up. The Soviet Counter-Offensive that made the Wehrmacht retreat for the first time in WWII began on December 5th, 1941. The Normandy landings by the allies occurred on the 6th of June, 1944. Hitler had to redeploy most of his experienced soldiers and artilleries from the Western front to stop/slow down the menacing Red Army in the Eastern front. It was the diversion created by Russia that paved the way for the successful landing of the allies in Normandy. If Hitler had defeated Russia in 1941, Germany would have had access to the priceless oil field in the caucuses and they would have defeated the Allies easily. In a nutshell, we all should be thankful to Russia for defeating Nazi Germany when they did. Else Germany would have defeated England, we would have been a German colony and our lingua franca would have been Deutsch!!!
thanks

1 Like

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by tyup(m): 11:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
NoSentiment:

All of these your basking in past US glories doesn't change the facts as they are today. America is fast giving way as a superpower! Chinese economy is stronger than the US's and hence the world strongest. Militarily China is projected to be the strongest in a less than 5 years and China is stronger in many military and weapons areas mark u! A nation of lgbtq (USA) which wants to, by hook or crook impose these vices on other nations will never lead the world.

Swallow ur pride and salute ur new global leaders: Xi Jinping and Vladimir Putin. Know this truth, know peace! Wish u well, young man

The way most of y'all talk n reason sef beat me hands down. which China's economy is stronger than the US?? according to ur own report or which?? China is projected to be the strongest by who and who?? what is Russia's economy atm to sustain a long war she's bout creating?? what war experiences do the Chinese have?? China have a strong weapon and yet she's not even among the top 5 of Nations exporting arms and major weapons

Y'all should pls quit commenting out of ignorance cuz he get how e dey take irritate my sex organs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by TheGreatIYANU: 11:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
People tagging Russia, "a barking dog", need to differentiate the Soviet Union from Putin's Russia.

1 Like

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by funshint(m): 11:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
tyup:

The way most of y'all talk n reason sef beat me hands down. which China's economy is stronger than the US?? according to ur own report right?? China is projected to be the strongest by who and who?? what's Russia's economy to sustain a long war he's bout creating?? what war experiences do Chinese have?? China have a strong weapon and yet Nations rush for US weapons/air powers and not Chinas'

Y'all should pls quit commenting out of ignorance cuz he get how e dey take irritate my sex organs
US lost the Korea war to China., Same as Vietnam...

1 Like

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by owagbeba: 11:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
Goldbw122:
Why do Putin just like war like this, is like he doesn't enjoy peace of mind.

Why do you people get things so twisted? How many wars have Russia fought since end of world war 2? Compare that stat with the number of wars US has engaged since the Second World War: Libya, Syria, Afghanistan, Vietnam, iraq, Bosnia, Somalia, Korea etc.

This is story stinks of the typical western media fear mongering. Surprisingly the story is from thesun newspaper -a major part of the western information war.

Listen: it’s the US that’s itching for war. Let them take their nuclear missiles aimed at Russia off of Russian bordering countries. This is the security guarantee that Russia has demanded from US and NATO in writing. That’s quite simple. And they (Russia) have stated for the up-tenth time that they are not invading Ukraine, but Ukraine must not slaughter ethnic Russians in Donbas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by funshint(m): 11:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
Vickyvice:
I just pity you, I mean it. You see that yeye Russia so, if u.s enter China, Russia no get mind fire one bullet, na plead Dem go plead for chinko, fake ass china
US doesn't have the mind to enter China... that's calling for suicide.
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Andres28(m): 11:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
funshint:

US doesn't have the mind to enter China... that's calling for suicide.

Coming from a 9 years old almajiri I suppose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
funshint:

Your history is wrong. Without Russia, Hitler would have won WW2 easily. Go and read your history again. That's one country nobody has been able to conquer. Even Napoleon met his Waterloo when he decided to venture into Russia.
na historian you dey talk to nah. Go and read operation overlord first, then you go understand Russia only fought in Russia, u.s liberated the rest, then both fought Hitler together inside Germany lass lass
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by owagbeba: 11:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
CSTRR:

You have your history backward.

Soviet Union invaded Germany and took Berlin.
That was after the failed invasion of Soviet Union by Hitler in operation Babarossa.

Soviet Union crippled over 80% of Nazi forces and they themselves lost the most men of among all the allied forces.

It was the fear that Soveiet Union may take Europe that made America to jump into the party.

Soviet Union crushed the Nazi on its own.

Could you tell that kid you quoted that there are free podcast on world war 2 he can listen to rather than waste data hearing zazzo zeh!

2 Likes

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by DemMannaScam: 11:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
It is game over!

The days of military invasions & intimidation are gone.

NairaMaster1:

In your dream?
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by abeeee(m): 11:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
Mrbenny001:
You can type this your comment today without fear... thanks to Western Allies that fought for that freedom and democracy for you
What freedom and democracy

Lol
Watin you dey talk

How ignorant
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by NoSentiment: 11:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
tyup:

The way most of y'all talk n reason sef beat me hands down. which China's economy is stronger than the US?? according to ur own report or which?? China is projected to be the strongest by who and who?? what is Russia's economy atm to sustain a long war she's bout creating?? what war experiences do the Chinese have?? China have a strong weapon and yet she's not even among the top 5 of Nations exporting arms and major weapons

Do you expect the USA to use its own propaganda organisations (World Bank and IMF) to admit economic defeat? China doesn't care about the voodoo statistics the WB and IMF spoon-feed you with. They believe in reality. When the time comes, your God (America) will no longer conceal it. Truth is not hidden for long. It will soon out after America has finished playing with your head.

1 Like

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Asour: 11:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
DemMannaScam:
It is game over for the Western-axis of evil (WOE)
The hypocritical lunatics who destroy lives and nations all in the name of "promoting democracy"

Laslas they've met their match

Boss Vlad & his allies will teach them a bitter lesson

You guys never learn.

The west is far from perfect.

But ALL dictators/despots never end well!

I wonder when they'll learn.
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by tyup(m): 11:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
funshint:

US lost the Korea war to China., Same as Vietnam...

US never lost the Korean war cuz both end agreed to a ceasefire and besides the US went to defend the South which was fully achieved. So how did they lost the war MR??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
tyup:

I tire oh. Chinko fake ass china wey dey collude with our fellow Nigerians to produce fake wire wey born down my uncle house. I blame Peter obi for mentioning chinko. If u ask them to choose between chinko and u.s, them go gladly choose u s

2 Likes

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Oceanfield: 12:00am On Jan 22, 2022
Ogiss:
Hello people of nairaland good day to you all
Please have mercy on me I truly need your help . I am Celestine from awgu,LgA . Enugu State
this is what I have been going throughh for the past 14 yrs now,how I wish my spinal chord injury didn't affect my upper limps I would have been more independent on my own but right now I depends on people for some task.like disposal of my urine and poo I do on bed and other stuf.

Having persistent pains and pressure sore and spasming, and infection of d urinary tract s there was no form of regular treatments for me.
Providing our daily needs has been proving very difficulty for us.the suffering my mother is passing through saddened my heart . she is a BP and diabetic patient for long
Please come to our aid I need your financial help to enable me go for medical. no matter how little it help us get medication and food and other basic nessesary health care need s
This video below is how I used to come down from the mountain side I stayed all this years indoor . whenever there is emergency or need for me to go out
For confirmation of my condition and other details you can reach me on the phone number on the pictures for video call verification

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4vi97dWVSs
Current Location; Nkpor Anambra State.i am available for physical verifications thanks.

I don't hid myself.may Almighty God In Heaven never forgive me if I am not the person on those pictures and videos or if I lied about my condition.pls beware of the criminal
imperlsonating me on this forum which ever moniker he is hiding may God pay him back in full.

Please how many account do you have here on nairaland? Why do you keep creating new account to solicit for help? Are u really in need of assistance?
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by owagbeba: 12:03am On Jan 22, 2022
abeeee:

What freedom and democracy

Lol
Watin you dey talk

How ignorant

Remind the dude about Capitol Hill incident. When other nations revolted during Arab spring and burnt their parliament Building, America applauded them and egged them on. when the Americans revolted at the Capitol Hill with the same revolutionary fervor, they were called traitors... shot and jailed.

Height of hypocrisy!

1 Like

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by DemMannaScam: 12:03am On Jan 22, 2022
The millions of innocent lives destroyed in syria, iraq, libya, iran etc will be avenged

The era of subjugating & destroying nations under the guise of "promoting democracy" has come to an end...

Stay tuned as events unfold

Asour:

You guys never learn.

The west is far from perfect.

But ALL dictators/despots never end well!

I wonder when they'll learn.
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by abeeee(m): 12:05am On Jan 22, 2022
Emperor2020:
Stupid Putin think that this former u.s.s.r,where there was so much country then, ordinary economy the nv build since war crumble them ,poverty sticken nation comparing world power both military nd in economy... ordinary embargo sanction hunger de finish Russian,e b like say Dem nv hear or read about u.s nd it's secret agency,na Russian citizen I dey pity shaaaa,cos blood go flow, ordinary isreal go manhandle Russia well we'll de go gree say man dey..u.s that have support in world, every body want to com nd Liv,this ppl de craze shaa,Putin jst de crumble de nation
Ignoramus

Everybody just get access to internet

1 Like

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by WoundedLamb: 12:05am On Jan 22, 2022
owagbeba:

Why do you people get things so twisted? How many wars have Russia fought since end of world war 2? Compare that stat with the number of wars US has engaged since the Second World War.

This is story stinks of the typical western media fear mongering. Surprisingly the story is from thesun newspaper -a major part of the western information war.

Listen: it’s the US that’s itching for war. Let them take their nuclear missiles aimed at Russia off of Russian bordering countries. This is the security guarantee that Russia has demanded from US and NATO in writing. That’s quite simple. And they (Russia) have stated for the up-tenth time that they are not invading Ukraine, but Ukraine must not slaughter ethnic Russians in Donbas.

No, bro. You need to understand that Ukraine is an independent country and sharing borders with Russia is not enough reason for Russia to dictate to her. It is simply a threat to thier sovereignty and should not be encouraging.

Russia can decide to cut ties with Ukraine or engage them in a trade war or find other socioeconomic ways to assert their dominance and get the country to do their bidding (if they've got enough economic power to pull that off). But there's no logical justification for insisting - by the use of force - that Ukraine will not be a member of NATO contrary to the country's wish. It's simply against the principle of sovereignty. If Russia succeeds, they've essentially taken over the country cause it will set a precedent that will be hard to maintain. Who knows what next they'll demand?

Russia should find other ways to fight her enemies without threatening the sovereignty or independence of her neighbours. Baring her fangs at Ukraine for their decision to dine with NATO is more or less an act if war.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by Trendingbiz042: 12:05am On Jan 22, 2022
Righteousness2:
It is so interesting and Fearful to witness live Bible Endtimes Prophecies written over 2000yrs ago being Fulfilled to the letter right before our Eyes.

If you are still among those who doubt the Word of GOD, you definitely have yourself to blame.

Set your house in order!There is no more time! KING JESUS is Coming Quickly and sooner than you father Imagine.

Do you see why you’re irredeemable? You’re so naive that you do not know war is as old as the world itself. Even in the Old Testament you believe, God supported wars between nations like Isreal. This same people that wrote bible know that wars will never stop to exist among nations and even within nations. Only a fool won’t know that. Stop being so lazy, you will have generations upon generations and your Jesus won’t happen.
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by abeeee(m): 12:07am On Jan 22, 2022
Emperor2020:
wetin dis one de talk,Hitler would HV flush former u.s.s.r not jst only Russian,if not that u.s show Japan some sample of wat de HV been building nd keeping fr a while...na 1 bomb ooh,wen Russian nv know any thing about atomic physics men do de lab the cook tey tey..if not there wooden ak47 ,which other powerful invention,imagine say u.s.a throw all the atomic bomb the made while ago to all this barking nation wat do u tink will happen,na wetin go happen to Russia,maybe be country will vanish nd turn island fill with water ,cos na only sea journalist go grab show world say na former Russia be this in photo
Ode while us scientist wjere making the bombs, Russians scientist where with them as is scientist ....kgb agents ........

1 Like

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by abeeee(m): 12:09am On Jan 22, 2022
emapeteum:

Still, Russia is no match for the US.The US were fighting in all front- Europe and in Pacific.Before WW1,the Russians were even defeated by the Japanese
You are judging with 100 years ago
Omo Nigerians are dumb
Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by tyup(m): 12:10am On Jan 22, 2022
NoSentiment:

Do you expect the USA to use its own propaganda organisations (World Bank and IMF) to admit economic defeat? China doesn't care about the voodoo statistics the WB and IMF spoon-feed you with. They believe in reality. When the time comes, your God (America) will no longer conceal it. Truth is not hidden for long. It will soon out after America has finished playing with your head.

Oya gimme one Chinese media that countered those US claim. Besides, this world bank ur talking bout sef is not owned by the US, I guess you never knew China is also part of the world bank and a major contributor at it, I doubt you knew cuz if you do you won't be mentioning IMF and WB when talking fact

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by AsomArchitectNG(m): 12:11am On Jan 22, 2022
Four -Bedroom Duplex Visualized and Designed by AsomArchitectNG

Required land space= 100ft by100ft (full plot)

GROUND FLOOR:
1. Ante-Room/Visitors Wc
2. Living Room/Bar
3. Dining Area
4. Kitchen/Store
5. Study
6. Laundry
7. 2bedroom en-suite

FIRST FLOOR:
1. family living lounge
2. 1bedrooms ensuite
3. Masters bedroom ensuite with balcony

1 Share

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by abeeee(m): 12:12am On Jan 22, 2022
blackaxe78:

I have heard you!

But life thought me one thing, doers don’t brag it or cheat beat!

America is far ahead in might! Air land and sea!

And come to talk of her alliances with the likes of Germany, France, Italy, Japan, Hello! The outcome can only be doom upon Russia and China

The US is light years ahead of both, and they know it! Why they are so quick to showcase their latest warheads! As America told you it did a thing despite having the highest military budget in last 2 decades?

Dudes don’t brag it! They unveil what they have with doom!
The thing is ignorance is easy to reveal

Lots of persons think Americas massive military budget is for development of weapons

Baba they fucking have more than 10 aircraft carriers and over 700 military bases worldwide
You think they maintain those with rainbows

And saying america doesn't test or release stuff show how much you are following up in these affairs

1 Like

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by WoundedLamb: 12:13am On Jan 22, 2022
abeeee:

You are judging with 100 years ago
Omo Nigerians are dumb

He is right in his judgment. War knowledge/tactics is transfered from one generation to another. So even if it's 200 years ago, the US has far more war experience than Russia. Besides, it takes economy to fight wars and the US is in a better position to sustain a long term war as things are. Russia is a powerful country but not more powerful than the US. My opinion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) by abeeee(m): 12:14am On Jan 22, 2022
Emperor2020:
Na ignorant the kill una,who would HV thought u.s had atomic bomb concealed,do you think the HV time to come nd be showing off,thats wat about American citizen,check there life de don't brag..if u hold dem hostage de won't mk noise because de know there Nation is coming fr Dem... American is former super power as said by some,do u know wat de are cooking in lab, nairaland guys de mk me laugh..the re the most secret nation in world that conceal how tinx work, principle nd methods,secret of how things work..go read history nairalands,person way use him fellow human do slave trade,then u tink say na today de don tear eye
Olodos too full nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" / Terror-free Slovakia Completely Refuses Islam And Won’t Allow A Single Mosque / US Navy Fires Thousands Of Pounds Of Explosives To Test Aircraft Carrier( Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.