Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil (20893 Views)

MTN, Etisalat And Glo: How They Pay Their Workers - www.NigerianBulletin.com / See How Most Nigerian Workers Survive Monthly (photo) / Do Labor Laws Protect Nigerian Workers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:46am On Jun 21, 2011
Totfulguy:

So where are the militants and oil bunkerers? Why cant they use they weapons of their theft and criminality to fight racism, discrimination and dehumanization?

Exactly. where are they? and you have people yarning blah blah Igbos wouldnt strand for this. Ijaws wouldnt stand for this. Are you trying to say that Igbos, Ijaws and others arent part of the employees, why arent they doing anything. Instead of Nigerians to terrorize those who deserve it, be going after innocent people.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by EzeUche1(m): 12:52am On Jun 21, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Exactly. where are they? and you have people yarning blah blah Igbos wouldnt strand for this. Ijaws wouldnt stand for this. Are you trying to say that Igbos, Ijaws and others arent part of the employees, why arent they doing anything. Instead of Nigerians to terrorize those who deserve it, be going after innocent people.

I have never heard of such nonsense happen in the South-East. In Port Harcourt. . . Yes, but never the South-East.

Igbo man will not tolerate such indignities from a German, Lebanese, Arab or fellow African. It is too much to bare for us to allow something like this.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ezeagu(m): 1:31am On Jun 21, 2011
EzeUche!:

I have never heard of such nonsense happen in the South-East. In Port Harcourt. . . Yes, but never the South-East.

Igbo man will not tolerate such indignities from a German, Lebanese, Arab or fellow African. It is too much to bare for us to allow something like this.

How many expatriates are there in the southeast compared to the delta?
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by sweet9ja: 1:36am On Jun 21, 2011
Well, I'm not surprise that we are treated that way by foreigners in our own country, after all everything foreign, to an average Nigerian, is better.
We even abandoned our culture and imported their's. We have adopted foreign religions that we don't understand and don't practise properly. And we ridicule our proud compatriots who still practice our indigenous religion and culture.
Well, let's give the government a chance to prove it can uphold our laws and defend people.
However, if they fail, then Nigerians should be ready to take matters into their hands and sack JB and any other MN that fail to respect the right of our people.
They can't be stealing our wealth and enslave us while doing so. angry
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Nobody: 1:40am On Jun 21, 2011
duhhhhh grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by EzeUche1(m): 1:45am On Jun 21, 2011
ezeagu:

How many expatriates are there in the southeast compared to the delta?

Well maybe that may explain the reason why.

Anyone from PH would be horrified how Nigerian women are treated like harlots by these expatriates. Lebanese, Turks, Europeans all have their way with our women.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by obailala(m): 1:47am On Jun 21, 2011
Are these people sure this incident happened in the warri I know? in effurun for that matter with Uvwie boys patrolling the area? This story get K-leg undecided
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Nnenna1(f): 1:50am On Jun 21, 2011
Lol I laugh at us Nigerians.

And here we are fighting over trivialities when this is happening in our country. Stupid nation, stupid people undecided
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Nnenna1(f): 1:52am On Jun 21, 2011
EzeUche!:

Well maybe that may explain the reason why.

Anyone from PH would be horrified how Nigerian women are treated like harlots to these expatriates. Lebanese, Turks, Europeans all have their way with our women.

Is it that bad? :/
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ovo4u(m): 2:03am On Jun 21, 2011
I will spit on any white man face if they dare that with me on my soil, But where are the Government doing about this? i think busy romancing

Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ovo4u(m): 2:05am On Jun 21, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^ Uduaghan na bag guy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Enosa1(m): 2:09am On Jun 21, 2011
Really sad, upon all the slavery and killing during the slave trade era, this is still happening. I remember fela what say nigerians are good at suffering and smiling.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by EzeUche1(m): 2:12am On Jun 21, 2011
We need more racial pride! Where is another Fela when you need him.

[img]http://www.nigerialinks.com/images/stories/ChinaInAfrica.jpg
[/img]
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Enosa1(m): 2:18am On Jun 21, 2011
Is that uduaghan? What was his wife's reaction? I dey laugh. I think tolerance and slavery in in most naija blood.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Nnenna1(f): 2:20am On Jun 21, 2011
E.nosa:

Is that uduaghan? What was his wife's reaction? I dey laugh. I think tolerance and slavery in in most naija blood.

As long as people of other races crack the whip, it's all good.

We're definitely intolerant of our own. No wonder we're backward.

Is there a God?
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by cold(m): 2:29am On Jun 21, 2011
Is that not the land of the so called hot heads?'Warri no dey carry last' my backside!
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Enosa1(m): 2:30am On Jun 21, 2011
Nnenna1:

Is there a God?  
my dear there is a God only a fool according to the bible will say otherwise. I don't know hw that question relate to the topic. @op i just think we should try in our own little way to see how this can be STOP. In fact this white monkeys should be made to apologize to african especially for what happen during the slave trade era.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Nobody: 2:34am On Jun 21, 2011
Somebody told me about this incident that happened in Aba some few yrs ago.
There was this white american guy walking down the street and he had an Ostrich neck and he was wearing a huge T-shirt five times his size and along came this igbo guy with a barrel chest laughing at this white guy and saying thus." oyibo man see ya long neck!" and the white guy go very red in the face walking up to this igbo guy with a barrel chest and threatning him with his tiny hairy fist saying,"i am gonna rip up your ugly black face u pouch m0nkey!" and the igbo did nothing but just walked away laughing in an embarrasing way.I have white ppl handing insulting igbos in their land and besides there was an unconfirmed report we heard about an indian slapping one of the Governors from the eastern part of the country.So the guy saying that it cant happen in igbo land is talking out of his ass.A white man would even use a horse whip on an igbo guy and get away with it.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by EzeUche1(m): 2:41am On Jun 21, 2011
tom28:

Somebody told me about this incident that happened in Aba some few yrs ago.
There was this white american guy walking down the street and he had an Ostrich neck and he was wearing a huge T-shirt five times his size and along came this igbo guy with a barrel chest laughing at this white guy and saying thus." oyibo man see ya long neck!" and the white guy go very red in the face walking up to this igbo guy with a barrel chest and threatning him with his tiny hairy fist saying,"i am gonna rip up your ugly black face u pouch m0nkey!" and the igbo did nothing but just walked away laughing in an embarrasing way.I have white ppl handing insulting igbos in their land and besides there was an unconfirmed report we heard about an indian slapping one of the Governors from the eastern part of the country.So the guy saying that it cant happen in igbo land is talking out of his Bottom.A white man would even use a horse whip on an igbo guy and get away with it.

In Aba? Now you know that is a lie. One of the most violent cities in Nigeria. You will not find some oyibo man walking alone. That is how we know you are lying.

Like I said before, there is reason why we were considered the most rebellious and still the most rebellious.

We have Okonkwo in our hearts.

Even Ojukwu when he was a young man corrected an oyibo for disrespecting an African.

Nnamdi Azikiwe just like Kwame Nkrumah was not afraid to tell the Europeans to their face to leave Africa.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by abeyzoom(m): 3:31am On Jun 21, 2011
Let me start by saying the story is not confirmed. If the content of this story is true then we should be ashamed and stop calling our nation a democratic society.  Government of the day have failed in their duties and responsibilities of providing and protecting the rights of its citizenry, no country or any so call western nations will allow any corporations to subject their citizen to such a barbaric act.

We need a government that can stand up for the right of its citizen. How will any corporation or foreign national respect and treat Nigerians with dignity,such attitude need to start with we the people of Nigeria. Lets take a look on how the government is dealing with the issues of the Niger delta region:shell,Haliburton,Agip all this big multi-national companies are treating land and the people of these region with absolute no regards,they cant farm or fish and never a time did any past or present government mentioned about compensation. Lets ask our government how are they treating their citizen and compare with other develop nations.

We need people like me and you to stand up and challenge the government of the day,ask then about their duties and responsibility towards the Nigerian populace and what kind of governance should we expect from our leaders.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Nobody: 3:56am On Jun 21, 2011
sara j:

Well you shouldn't be surprised, this is Germans we're talking about here.
If they don't have respect for their fellow Europeans (i.e expecting tax payers
in the smaller and struggling economies in Europe to bail out their banks,while
they remain the stongest economy in Europe) ,then what hope is there for Africans?
sara j:

Well you shouldn't be surprised, this is Germans we're talking about here.
If they don't have respect for their fellow Europeans (i.e expecting tax payers
in the smaller and struggling economies in Europe to bail out their banks,while
they remain the stongest economy in Europe) ,then what hope is there for Africans?
Sara j if u are irish then i dont think you ought to be involved in this issue.I know how racist Ireland can be and i have heard about the harrasement of black immigrants living in your country by the Irish police.Yes the Germans are racist but the Irish are 3 times more racist than the Germans!
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Nobody: 4:06am On Jun 21, 2011
EzeUche!:

In Aba? Now you know that is a lie. One of the most violent cities in Nigeria. You will not find some oyibo man walking alone. That is how we know you are lying.

Like I said before, there is reason why we were considered the most rebellious and still the most rebellious.

Even Ojukwu when he was a young man corrected an oyibo for disrespecting an African.

Nnamdi Azikiwe just like Kwame Nkrumah was not afraid to tell the Europeans to their face to leave Africa.
EzeUche!:

We know how weak and cowardly most south eastern governors have become.Like i said before i was told an unconfirmed story how an indian man who happened to be a contractor gave a certain south eastern Governor a very dirty slap and used a racial word on him and nothing came off it and besides there was this story also in 2007 about a certain south eastern governor who was scammed and he lost the state money to a white skinhead who posed as a business man.So it doesnt matter if the nigerian is igbo,yoruba or ijaw because when it comes to white ppl we nigerians would bow down and lick their feet and come to think of it we even believe that Jesus is a white man with flaming blond hair and Green eyes and hence that might explain the reason why we nigerians worship white skin.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ovo4u(m): 4:18am On Jun 21, 2011
Did you just say Government? i think Jonathan is busy getting his wive her Doctoring Degree while Uduaghan dey yansch big bakasi, do you think we have Government in that country? as for me, i don't think so, ohh look at this picture again grin grin grin grin grin

Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Outstrip(f): 4:19am On Jun 21, 2011
LOL. Look at everyone upset at the "foreigners". Nigerians in Nigeria treat their fellow Nigerians like dogs just to please Mr Oyibo. I saw it on my last visit to Nigeria at the airport and it was quite embarassing. I just watched in total disbelief.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Nobody: 4:24am On Jun 21, 2011
ovo4u:

Did you just say Government? i think Jonathan is busy getting his wive her Doctoring Degree while Uduaghan dey yansch big bakasi, do you think we have Government in that country? as for me, i don't think so, ohh look at this picture again grin grin grin grin grin
Hahahaha! that man looks much like Uduaghan or is that is look alike?
Anyway sha many of these our so called Governors when they travel out of the country they use that as an excuse in chasing white kitten,black american kitten,arab kitten,indian kitten,asian kitten,afghan kitten and what have you.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Nobody: 4:27am On Jun 21, 2011
Outstrip:

LOL. Look at everyone upset at the "foreigners". Nigerians in Nigeria treat their fellow Nigerians like dogs just to please Mr Oyibo.
And that justifies the German man using his Alsatian dog on the nigerian gateman abi?
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Outstrip(f): 4:30am On Jun 21, 2011
tom28:

And that justifies the German man using his Alsatian dog on the nigerian gateman abi?

Did I say it justifies it. They are allowed to. Period. It is the way that Nigerian oga will also treat them. I am of course mad about it but they are ALLOWED to do it by nigerians
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ovo4u(m): 4:35am On Jun 21, 2011
tom28:

Ohhhh my brother, so you don't know Uduaghan again? that one is Uduaghan na, if you think i am lieing then check for his pictures on the net, you know where i am talking from grin grin grin grin
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Nobody: 4:45am On Jun 21, 2011
ovo4u:

Ohhhh my brother, so you don't know Uduaghan again? that one is Uduaghan na, if you think i am lieing then check for his pictures on the net, you know where i am talking from grin grin grin grin
Chei what a disgrace.A whole governor engaging in some bootycall cheesy
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:04am On Jun 21, 2011
EzeUche!:

who cares WHERE it happened? Im sure there are Igbos amongst the employees, why havent they done anything?
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Sike(m): 5:22am On Jun 21, 2011
E.nosa:

Really sad, upon all the slavery and killing during the slave trade era, this is still happening. I remember fela what say nigerians are good at suffering and smiling.
Datz 9ja 4U!
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Sike(m): 5:23am On Jun 21, 2011
E.nosa:

Datz 9ja 4U!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? / Should I Stop Work And Do A Masters Programme? / After Your Msc Abroad: Stay Or Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.