Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,769 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil (20898 Views)

MTN, Etisalat And Glo: How They Pay Their Workers - www.NigerianBulletin.com / See How Most Nigerian Workers Survive Monthly (photo) / Do Labor Laws Protect Nigerian Workers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by EzeUche1(m): 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2011
pleep:

Tom28 had a good point about the white Jesus statues in eastern NigeriaN catholic churches though. That stuff brainwashes young children.  undecided

And what color is your Jesus. Who are you trying to fool? Many of us seen this same white Jesus in the South-West.

Like we Igbos have said, you do not see us worshiping anybody. That goes for anyone.

Our culture is over a thousand years old and we see each person as EQUAL.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Afam4eva(m): 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2011
What has white Jesus got to do with the topic at hand.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by buzugee(m): 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2011
i hear in igboland during new yam festival, they prepare pounded yam that is like 50 feet high or so. then people come from all over and seat around the pounded yam and start the statuesque task of razing it to the ground. then when they have eaten it up to face level, you see the person on the other side of the pounded yam for the first time and scream ' chiwkendu na you be dat. how body ' then shake hands and continue demolishing the poundo. is it true ?
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Afam4eva(m): 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2011
buzugee:

i hear in ignoland during new yam festival, they prepare pounded yam that is like 50 feet high or so. then people come from all over and seat around the pounded yam and start the statuesque task of razing it to the ground. then when they have eaten it up to face level, you see the person on the other side of the pounded yam for the first time and scream ' chiwkendu na you be dat. how body ' then shake hands and continue demolishing the poundo. is it true ?

I don't know!!! Pls find out for me.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by buzugee(m): 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2011
afam4eva:

I don't know!!! Pls find out for me.
i read this in 'things fall apart'
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by EzeUche1(m): 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2011
Watch the mod send me another warning or ban me even though I am not mocking another person's group unlike these fools.  angry
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by buzugee(m): 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2011
EzeUche!:

Watch the mod send me another warning or ban me even though I am not mocking another person's group unlike these fools.  angry
grin
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by buzugee(m): 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2011
ezeuche if it makes you feel any better, the only nigerian i paid money for his song in itunes is from the tribe of GAD. best naija musician. watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcdTIaPmytY
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by buzugee(m): 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcdTIaPmytY

dunno how to insert music videos. here is link
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by tpia5: 7:59pm On Jun 24, 2011
buzugee:

i hear in igboland during new yam festival, they prepare pounded yam that is like 50 feet high or so. then people come from all over and seat around the pounded yam and start the statuesque task of razing it to the ground. then when they have eaten it up to face level, you see the person on the other side of the pounded yam for the first time and scream ' chiwkendu na you be dat. how body ' then shake hands and continue demolishing the poundo. is it true ?

i find it hard to believe you're not igbo.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by buzugee(m): 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2011
tpia@:

i find it hard to believe you're not igbo.
right ? lol. do i sound igbo ?
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by EzeUche1(m): 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2011
I cannot say what I want to say, because both a mod and the owner of this website have both sent me private warnings. angry
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by buzugee(m): 8:07pm On Jun 24, 2011
EzeUche!:

I cannot say what I want to say, because both a mod and the owner of this website have both sent me private warnings.  angry
grin dude, you watch that video ? you like ?
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by tpia5: 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2011
buzugee:

right ? lol. do i sound igbo ?

you seem igbo.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by buzugee(m): 8:09pm On Jun 24, 2011
tpia@:

you seem igbo.
i get that a lot.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by tpia5: 8:09pm On Jun 24, 2011
@ pleep

did you just learn some new terms in your elementary school class?

or you saw it in a book somewhere while researching goat meat.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by tpia5: 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2011
buzugee:

i get that a lot.

no doubt.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by buzugee(m): 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2011
tpia@:

no doubt.
i would tell you my tribe but then that will create automatic enmity with tribalists and i like being the neutral party cheesy
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by buzugee(m): 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2011
aaahhh what the hell. tribalists can hate me if they want. i am 5th generation yoruba
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by tpia5: 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2011
buzugee:

i would tell you my tribe but then that will create automatic enmity with tribalists and i like being the neutral party cheesy

^^igbo or igboid [southsouth] no doubt.

buzugee:

aaahhh what the hell. tribalists can hate me if they want. i am 5th generation yoruba

yeah right. cheesy
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by pleep(m): 8:16pm On Jun 24, 2011
obviously. Your signature says your an "area boy" so I assumed that.
buzugee:

Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2011
So buzugee is Igbo? no wonder why I just cant stand him. Jeez, must report this to seun.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by pleep(m): 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2011
EzeUche!:

I cannot say what I want to say, because both a mod and the owner of this website have both sent me private warnings.  angry
seriously? you never say anything that bad.
tpia@:

@ pleep

did you just learn some new terms in your elementary school class?

or you saw it in a book somewhere while researching goat meat.
You learn about phychologically disturbed people though experience. Books can only teach so much.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by buzugee(m): 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2011
tpia@:

^^igbo or igboid [southsouth] no doubt.

yeah right. cheesy
oh yes i am. apparently as the story goes, a bunch of people relocated to ikorodu from benin in ancient times. well my dads ancestors was one of those.  wink

pleep:

obviously. Your signature says your an "area boy" so I assumed that.
was an area boy. i am retired. now i am into wall plastering  wink
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by EzeUche1(m): 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2011
Isn't buzugee half Igbo and half Yoruba? undecided
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by buzugee(m): 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

So buzugee is Igbo? no wonder why I just cant stand him. Jeez, must report this to seun.
i am yooba. get it right angry
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2011
buzugee:

i am yooba. get it right angry

Rubbish. Already reported. I've always thought that something was missing from your profile pictures, now I know it's that ugly red hat.
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by buzugee(m): 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2011
EzeUche!:

Isn't buzugee half Igbo and half Yoruba?  undecided
technically, half yooba, half benin, but then my dad is like 5th generation lagosian so i guess i am full yooba. but we all nigerians right ?  
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by buzugee(m): 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Rubbish. Already reported. I've always thought that something was missing from your profile pictures, now I know it's that ugly red hat.
grin grin you aint right. somebody call the psychiatrist
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2011
buzugee:

technically, half yooba, half benin, but then my dad is like 5th generation lagosian so i guess i am full yooba. but we all nigerians right ?  

God, hell no!

buzugee:

grin grin you aint right. somebody call the psychiatrist

3rd time I heard that today, first time on NL. grin
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by dayokanu(m): 8:25pm On Jun 24, 2011
Whats happening on this thread

Na tpia I follow reach this side ooo
Re: How Germans Abuse Nigerian Workers, On Nigerian Soil by buzugee(m): 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

God, hell no!

3rd time I heard that today, first time on NL. grin
[color=#006600][/color]yall aint right mayne. we all we got. am i my brothers keeper ? yes i ammmmmm cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? / Should I Stop Work And Do A Masters Programme? / After Your Msc Abroad: Stay Or Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.