Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Please House Help Me Tell If This Travel Agency Is Genuine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please House Help Me Tell If This Travel Agency Is Genuine (372 Views)

I Have Feelings For My House Help. / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please House Help Me Tell If This Travel Agency Is Genuine by golor(m): 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
Good evening fam , I brought this here to get more view and advice. My bros decided to send me out on a work permit visa to European countries of my choice thus he gave me money to do my international passport on express which I HV done . Now he asked me to find an agent of which I saw one . They said permit to work visa to Canada is 4m with 6month processing. But I told them I won't be able to trust them with such amount. They now brought another parkage where I will bring a lawyer and theirs and I will deposit a sum of 5m with an agreement that once my visa and travel ticket is out my lawyer will okay the money for them which I found convincing and I told my bros . The summary of the visa is a blue colour job with accommodation, travel ticket and small feeding allowance will take 6 month for Canada and 3months for other countries but I chose the Canada . In addition, they said the visa is two years visa with opportunity to renew after the two years and it comes with a document that can allow my work else where if I am not okay with the one given to me .

Please fam with experience help me as this my settlement parkage from my bros .
Re: Please House Help Me Tell If This Travel Agency Is Genuine by Tbvxl: 10:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
Why not study in Canada instead??
Like get a 2yrs student visa and 3yrs work permit after you apply for PR.
You can actually apply for your visa yourself.
Re: Please House Help Me Tell If This Travel Agency Is Genuine by golor(m): 9:28am On Jan 22, 2022
Tbvxl:
Why not study in Canada instead??
Like get a 2yrs student visa and 3yrs work permit after you apply for PR.
You can actually apply for your visa yourself.

How do I go about it
Re: Please House Help Me Tell If This Travel Agency Is Genuine by Tbvxl: 10:09am On Jan 22, 2022
golor:

How do I go about it

PM me on Whatsapp 08083651916

NB: I'm not collecting any money from you at all,I just wanna put you through.
Re: Please House Help Me Tell If This Travel Agency Is Genuine by gozzlin: 11:08am On Jan 22, 2022
Post this on the 'Travel section'.

(1) (Reply)

Is This An Excuse / / Lady Reveales Reasons She Refused To Wear Makeup On Her Wedding Day (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.