Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5759 Views)

Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? / Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage / Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by headbasher96(m): 10:42am On Jan 22, 2022
Whats the difference between a educated and non educated woman in nigeria wey i dey with corper yesterday she no the even understand simple english

3 Likes

Re: . by OMOJOHN001: 10:49am On Jan 22, 2022
Be guided.

[/quote]

Please, How do you measure Educated and Uneducated lady.

Because I had a GF that has O,level result, she speaks English fluently and with grammar without errors, she is smart and already set up her own tailoring biz, while she is helping me to manage my other shop at the same time.
Can I say this Lady is not educated because she has only O,level result?? or having a degree certificate is what you mean by educated.
if yes, then those that have masters should see those with BSC and HND as Uneducated and those with PHD should start seeing Masters holders as Uneducated people.
If been Educated is all about having a particular certificate.

On the other hand, There is this Lady that can't even speak fluently, She can't represent herself nor take care of a task alone, unless you help her. Yet she has a degree certificate, Should I say this Lady is more educated than the one with O,level result??.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by akinade28(f): 10:54am On Jan 22, 2022
Pansophist I really like this post. A lot of men and women don't know the difference between obedience and submission. Some wives only obey their husbands just because they are out of options not necessarily because they respect them.
Another example to show the difference between obedience and submission is when a wife tells her husband I want to go to Lagos. The husband says "I don't want you to go so I will not give transport fare. The wife cannot go to Lagos just because she doesn't have money for the transport fare or any other option. This is different from another woman who has transport fare and could easily make the journey without the husband noticing, but she choose not go to Lagos out of respect for her husband and his authority in the home. Some men want a woman they can easily control not someone who will choose to submit to them, so educated women seem to be a threat to them.
I also laugh when I see Nairaland guys say all you need to get any woman is money. Men should know that If all you have to offer women is money, you will only attract women that are after your money. If you go broke tomorrow, they will change their behavior towards you or worse they will leave you because money is the only thing tying them down or keeping them in the relationship. They will now start shouting "all women are gold diggers" "no woman can love you except your mother". You cannot buy a good woman's submission or loyalty with money. You will only get gold diggers.
Times have changed, women are becoming financially independent, you need more than money to get a good/ submissive woman not a gold digger. Things like character, Intelligence, leadership qualities and physical attributes count.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 22, 2022
akinade28:
Pansophist I really like this post. A lot of men and women don't know the difference between obedience and submission. Some wives only obey their husbands just because they are out of options not necessarily because they respect them.
Another example to show the difference between obedience and submission is when a wife tells her husband I want to go to Lagos. The husband says "I don't want you to go so I will not give transport fare. The wife cannot go to Lagos just because she doesn't have money for the transport fare or any other option. This is different from another woman who has transport fare and could easily make the journey without the husband noticing, but she choose not go to Lagos out of respect for her husband and his authority in the home. Some men want a woman they can easily control not someone who will choose to submit to them, so educated women seem to be a threat to them.
I also laugh when I see Nairaland guys say all you need to get any woman is money. Men should know that If all you have to offer women is money, you will only attract women that are after your money. If you go broke tomorrow, they will change their behavior towards you or worse they will leave you because money is the only thing tying them down or keeping them in the relationship. They will now start shouting "all women are gold diggers" "no woman can love you except your mother". You cannot buy a good woman's submission or loyalty with money. You will only get gold diggers.
Times have changed, women are becoming financially independent, you need more than money to get a good/ submissive woman not a gold digger. Things like character, Intelligence, leadership qualities and physical attributes count.

It's religion that is making women especially career educated women ok for their men, In western societies where female nature is unfettered, women are in their truest form dealing with men there, I don't buy what you wrote because it's not sincere
Re: . by akinade28(f): 11:09am On Jan 22, 2022
JESHAL:

It's religion that is making women especially career educated women ok for their men, In western societies where female nature is unfettered, women are in their truest form dealing with men there, I don't buy what you wrote because it's not sincere
So you mean it is religion that is making Beyonce stick to Jay-Z, the Obamas or all the long lasting marriages in the Western world work?

2 Likes

Re: . by Reminderz: 11:09am On Jan 22, 2022
pansophist.. you have to state your points clearly... if by being educated you're talking about schooling or certificate then you are clearly wrong.. being educated doesn't have to mean going to school or having a particular certificate.

by your points hope youre not trying to say the "uneducated" ones you're referring to aren't submissive only obedient.. ? because you're trying to say only educated ones can actually submit while the uneducated ones cant submit only be obedient... this is actually wrong.. and again there's a huge difference between going to school, getting a certificate and being educated
..thanksa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Jeon(f): 11:14am On Jan 22, 2022
beautyhd:
Most nairaland guys that comment and bash women on threads like this are youngsters that are still living with their parents, some never do well and miscreants.

I bet when they start fending for themselves and others they will realize their mistakes.

Few men I know that married uneducated women and didn't send them to school are regretting.

Any man that wants to marry such wants a woman he can control and remind daily that she's lucky to find him hence inferiority complex sets in, he thinks she respects him and humble but in real sense she is scared of him to avoid embarrassments. They want someone they can remote control.

Most attimes, they prefer being in company of exposed women leaving their wives at home.

In essence, marry someone whether educated or not that you love and not because you want to be served, revered and respected without doing same to your spouse.

THIS IS JUST THE MAIN REASON..
NOTHING ELSE BROTHER.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 22, 2022
akinade28:

So you mean it is religion that is making Beyonce stick to Jay-Z, the Obamas or all the long lasting marriages in the Western world work?

The divorce rates is at 50% for every marriages with 70% initiated by women,proving women destroy their homes because of western laws which incentives it from alimony ( Spousal support) , child custody and support payments to women, when all the laws were passed even religious conservative women abandoned their doctrine to destroy their marriages

Exceptions don't make the rule, you gave celebrities which are outliers and don't represent the majority of the populace
Re: . by akinade28(f): 12:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
JESHAL:

The divorce rates is at 50% for every marriages with 70% initiated by women,proving women destroy their homes because of western laws which incentives it from alimony ( Spousal support) , child custody and support payments to women, when all the laws were passed even religious conservative women abandoned their doctrine to destroy their marriages

Exceptions don't make the rule, you gave celebrities which are outliers and don't represent the majority of the populace
It's religion that is making women especially career educated women ok for their men, In western societies where female nature is unfettered
You said this, and I asked you a question citing popular examples. You say they are celebrities, exceptions and outliers. Should I have used examples of people you don't know?
Then I'm trying to get you, so you mean most cases of divorce in the Western world was initiated deliberately by women only because of alimony, child custody and support payment ( just to rip off the husband) not because of other underlying factors such as adultery, irreconcilable difference, verbal or emotional abuse and sometimes physical abuse?
Re: . by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
akinade28:

It's religion that is making women especially career educated women ok for their men, In western societies where female nature is unfettered
You said this, and I asked you a question citing popular examples. You say they are celebrities, exceptions and outliers. Should I have used examples of people you don't know?
Then I'm trying to get you, so you mean most cases of divorce in the Western world was initiated deliberately by women only because of alimony, child custody and support payment ( just to rip off the husband) not because of other underlying factors such as adultery, irreconcilable difference, verbal or emotional abuse and sometimes physical abuse?

Then why is divorce initiated by 70-80% of women not the men except you are assuming men too don't face such underlying factors too, do you know also that marital rates and birth rates are also dropping below recovery levels, if not for incentives women would have worked to keep their marriages like their grandmother's before them when such laws were not norms, do you know that it's women with such mentality that has led to single motherhood household been the norms via divorce or children out of wedlock and such children end up as degenerates in Societies such as criminals,drug abusers, prisoners, poor school performance, etc

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
akinade28:

Feminism via wokeism and Egalitarianistic-Equalism is the dominant ideology in western societies through progressives and it's a social re-engineering ideology to destroy traditional gender roles by Masculinizing women and Feminizing men, most women want to be successful ambitious career women and don't know what it takes to be good wives or mothers that's why I can't support pansophist arguments on this
Re: . by Jman06(m): 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
All you have written are not in tandem with what WE SEE happening in the real world.

So, I'm not convinced!
Re: . by akinade28(f): 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
JESHAL:

Then why is divorce initiated by 70-80% of women not the men except you are assuming men too don't face such underlying factors too, do you know also that marital rates and birth rates are also dropping below recovery levels, if not for incentives women would have worked to keep their marriages like their grandmother's before them when such laws were not common, do you know that it's women with such mentality that has led to single motherhood household been the norms via divorce or children out of wedlock and such children end up as degenerates in Societies such as criminals,drug abusers, prisoners, poor school performance, etc
Yes, I agree men face those underlying factors especially verbal and emotional abuse. But you capitalize the main reason for women intiating divorce is just because of incentives. The rate of divorce is also increasing even in the non-western world where there are little or no incentive for women.
Those grandmothers didn't have the opportunities women have nowadays in term of education, job opportunities, political power, owning properties and Financial empowerment. Some of them endured toxic marriage, a lot those grandmothers stayed to work out their marriage because they have no other option not because they enjoyed doing so. Men were the breadwinners and had political power. The women will go hungry if they don't stay.
The crazy feminism we see nowadays is just certain women retaliating against the suffering their grandmother endured in the hands of men over the ages. No one wants a toxic relationship.
I'm not supporting " crazy feminism", I believe it is replacing a problem with a worse problem. I believe both genders should learn how to collaborate and live peacefully not becoming each other's sworn enemy.

1 Like

Re: . by Raalsalghul: 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jman06:
All you have written are not in tandem with what WE SEE happening in the real world.

So, I'm not convinced!

No be every time person go dey argue. cheesy

While I enjoy some of Pansophist writings, his weakness is that he's an idealist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by pansophist(m): 1:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
Kellzzyy:
Pansophist, you actually are not making any sense.
In fact, this post is so derogatory to uneducated women and you should know better.
Being obedient, submissive, honest, etc does not mean the women have lost their sense of logical reasoning or that they also don't object to certain issues in a relationship.

People do not go to school due to various circumstances and that should not be a criteria for measuring intelligence.

Being obedient does not necessarily mean that they won't advice you or point out their reservations to you.

You just blabbed and didn't make any single sense.

What you wrote up there is not what i meant, and comes from your misunderstanding of my post. You should have asked for clarifications instead of just responded off point. What you stated might be true, but don't assume it to be what I meant. I didn't meant that.

What I did was gave reasons why a woman should not be assumed bad because she is educated. I'm not saying uneducated women are worse, I'm only saying educated women are better, all things equal. You don't rule off good women because she is educated.

From your previous post, I can tell about the kind of mindset you have about women, so I guess its futile explaining this to you.
Re: . by pansophist(m): 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
Raalsalghul:

No be every time person go dey argue. cheesy

While I enjoy some of Pansophist writings, his weakness is that he's an idealist.

No vex cry

We all usually speak from our life experiences. I don't know about yours, but I've been with really good educated women and had the best time. A lady I dated for four years has a master degree when I was doing my bsc. And it was my best relationship until date. You can say there is a cultural aspect to this because she is not Nigerian.

I see on Nigerian social media all the time that educated women are headache, meanwhile, elsewhere, to be educated is the norm. Europe where I stay has 100% literacy rate, with women earning their money and not relying on men. So you won't tell me that they suddenly become corrupt because they are educated.

Meanwhile in Nigeria, the ones i tried to connect with were a burden to behold. I knew from the start that they were not interested in me but what they think I can give them. One was telling me just after knowing her for a month that I should budget at least 5M naira for just the traditional wedding, because its her day. grin

I asked her how much she is dropping, and she seems confused, like how can I ask such question? And her manipulative game was topnotch. All the mind games, men I just sign out. The struggle with an educated woman that is well to do is there, but at least, you're sure she is with you not due to hungry stomach.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by pansophist(m): 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
maak400:
There are lots of educated women with bad character who are too proud to submit to a man. An uneducated woman who is submissive, well-behaved and peaceful can attract educated men. Education or not, men don't want to marry a woman full of shitty attitude such as rudeness, arrogance and 'too-know'.

Now you get my point and this is what I mean. All things being equal, an educated woman is preferable, but if she is a demon, then being educated will not overshadow other of her bad habits.

1 Like

Re: . by pansophist(m): 1:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
delzbaba:
BS,,how many hours have you spent with jay z and beyonce, do you know the type of relationship they actually have?,, relationships vary from person to person, there is no yardstick to measure how an individual would behave in a relationship rich, poor, illiterate or educated

Oga na example. You drink ? I don't need to be a servant to also know that servant have less autonomy. If you continue like this 2022, I'll have no option but to carry you to one church like that for deliverance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by pansophist(m): 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
headbasher96:
Whats the difference between a educated and non educated woman in nigeria wey i dey with corper yesterday she no the even understand simple english

By being educated, I don't mean schooled, or being certificated. Going through the four walls of classroom doesn't makes one educated. Educated is the true acquisition of knowledge, that is reflected on how one understands life, carry themselves, the quality of their mind, and being refined.

5 Likes

Re: . by pansophist(m): 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
OMOJOHN001:

Be guided.

Please, How do you measure Educated and Uneducated lady.

Because I had a GF that has O,level result, she speaks English fluently and with grammar without errors, she is smart and already set up her own tailoring biz, while she is helping me to manage my other shop at the same time.
Can I say this Lady is not educated because she has only O,level result?? or having a degree certificate is what you mean by educated.
if yes, then those that have masters should see those with BSC and HND as Uneducated and those with PHD should start seeing Masters holders as Uneducated people.
If been Educated is all about having a particular certificate.

On the other hand, There is this Lady that can't even speak fluently, She can't represent herself nor take care of a task alone, unless you help her. Yet she has a degree certificate, Should I say this Lady is more educated than the one with O,level result??.

The first lady is educated, the other one is a baggage. Dump am. Sharply. cool

2 Likes

Re: . by heniford2: 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
All this ur grammar 4 on top educated low feminist bitches oh boy or girlie na uneducated ladies who go give us peace of mind na him we go marry QED

1 Like

Re: . by OMOJOHN001: 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
pansophist:

The first lady is educated, the other one is a baggage. Dump am. Sharply. cool

Thanks so much, Noted.
Re: . by pansophist(m): 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
JESHAL:

Jeshal calm down. You just de para for everybody. Wetin naw. grin I think I'll have to re-edit my post because it brought up so much misconception I didn't meant, such as the distinction between what it means to be educated and uneducated, and a strict definition of it. How I wrote is seems loose, and open for personal misinterpretations. Having said that, I don't completely agree with your point above.

Yes, religion plays a good role, but again, a good person is a good person. I'm speaking from experience . See bro, I'm redpilled like winch. I mean if you look my eye ball sef, it's red. Okay a fun fact for you, and I don't care if you believe it.

All my life as a young man, I've been helped far far more by women than men. Starting from my mum (okay I know it doesn't count) to girlfriends, to female friends. It also help if you're a fine boy, smart and athletic, because women don't like helping ugly men grin also, all the hate and envy and jealousy and back biting I've experienced came from men. So what's your take on that?

But bros, all I'll say is that before you start to paint women with bad brush or judging them from a single lense, travel and experience more. I'll tell you as a Nigerian, that Nigerian women are a different case. I personally fear them, because I've never actually have a good experience with one. Not saying they are all bad, I'm saying I've not have good experience yet with one yet. Lemme pause here for now.

4 Likes

Re: . by pansophist(m): 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2022
heniford2:
All this ur grammar 4 on top educated low feminist bitches oh boy or girlie na uneducated ladies who go give us peace of mind na him we go marry QED

Now you're talking. Na educated lady wey go go give you peace of mind be the sure thing.
Re: . by heniford2: 1:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
pansophist:

Now you're talking. Na educated lady wey go go give you peace of mind be the sure thing.
4 Nigeria capital No 4 oversea capital yes a case study of me and others too
Re: . by omolasho: 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
thank you sir!
Re: . by delzbaba(m): 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
pansophist:

Oga na example. You drink ? I don't need to be a servant to also know that servant have less autonomy. If you continue like this 2022, I'll have no option but to carry you to one church like that for deliverance.
I know you have ambitions to write a book, i am here to tell you that you are not ready, if you can't take criticism or a divergent opinion, just a little critique and you have started insulting and foaming from the mouth shior..
Re: . by pansophist(m): 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
delzbaba:
I know you have ambitions to write a book, i am here to tell you that you are not ready, if you can't take criticism or a divergent opinion, just a little critique and you have started insulting and foaming from the mouth shior..

Them no fit even follow you play sef. Small thing you don de para. Go sleep
Re: . by olabrad: 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You sound sensible..your manner of approach towards the topic shows you were trying to make a great point..

Great topic..great discussion..great guy..

You sound like a broken record, like a bitch desperately searching for nairaland validation.

Why are you so desperate?

Has your life become so empty that you must be validated on nairaland before your life can have meaning again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by FirmTR(m): 2:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
Kellzzyy:
Pansophist, you actually are not making any sense.
In fact, this post is so derogatory to uneducated women and you should know better.
Being obedient, submissive, honest, etc does not mean the women have lost their sense of logical reasoning or that they also don't object to certain issues in a relationship.

People do not go to school due to various circumstances and that should not be a criteria for measuring intelligence.

Being obedient does not necessarily mean that they won't advice you or point out their reservations to you.

You just blabbed and didn't make any single sense.

As in eh, that guy IQ is equal to zero.
Very shallow reasoning.
Re: . by extol1(m): 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
Can someone summarize
Re: . by osm1: 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
Hi, to test your speed for typing, please do this in three minutes:

Visit 27 websites and scroll to the bottom at every site (your bottom of site is measured)

1. https://novcanaoaza.com/2022/01/10/tools-for-get-response-affiliate-program/
2. https://novcanaoaza.com/2021/11/27/bluehost-affiliate-program-make-130-per-sale/
3. https://novcanaoaza.com/2021/12/02/woocommerce-turns-10-top-features-of-the-e-commerce-plugin/
4. https://novcanaoaza.com/2021/12/02/create-a-website-you-will-love/
5. https://novcanaoaza.com/2021/11/27/bluehost-affiliate-program-make-130-per-sale/
6. https://novcanaoaza.com/2021/11/13/bluehost-affiliate-program-how-to-make-1500-month/
7. https://novcanaoaza.com/2021/11/13/bluehost-tips-how-to-add-https-to-your-domain/
8. https://novcanaoaza.com/2021/11/11/bluehost-tips-how-to-renew-hosting/
9. https://novcanaoaza.com/2021/11/10/bluehost-tips-how-to-change-upload-file-size-limit-in-php-increase-upload-limits/
10. https://novcanaoaza.com/2021/11/10/bluehost-tips-email-accounts-change-the-mailbox-size-quota/
11. https://novcanaoaza.com/2021/11/09/bluehost-tips-change-length-of-hosting-plan%ef%bf%bc/
12. https://novcanaoaza.com/2021/11/09/bluehost-tips-easy-apache-overview/
13. https://novcanaoaza.com/2021/11/09/bluehost-tips-change-your-php-version-dedicated-and-vps-hosting/
14. https://novcanaoaza.com/2021/11/08/bluehost-tips-how-to-add-handlers-to-change-php-version-php-version-setup/
15. https://novcanaoaza.com/2021/11/08/bluehost-tips-how-to-change-your-php-version/
16. https://novcanaoaza.com/2021/11/07/bluehost-tips-how-to-publish-website/
17. https://novcanaoaza.com/2021/11/06/bluehost-tips-how-to-setup-email-account/
18. https://novcanaoaza.com/2021/11/05/bluehost-tips-how-to-transfer-a-domain/
19. https://novcanaoaza.com/2021/11/05/bluehost-tips-how-to-assign-a-domain/
20. https://novcanaoaza.com/2021/11/05/bluehost-tips-ways-to-backup-your-wordpress-site/
21. https://novcanaoaza.com/2021/11/05/bluehost-tips-tools-you-can-use-to-automatize-backups/
22. https://novcanaoaza.com/2021/11/05/bluehost-tips-how-to-backup-your-wordpress-site/
23. https://novcanaoaza.com/2021/11/04/bluehost-tips-how-to-change-primary-domain/
24. https://novcanaoaza.com/2021/11/04/bluehost-domain-how-to-get-a-free-domain-name/
25. https://novcanaoaza.com/2021/11/04/bluehost-reviews-9-pros-and-cons-you-should-know/
26. https://novcanaoaza.com/2021/11/04/bluehost-pricing-what-are-bluehost-prices/
27. https://novcanaoaza.com/2022/01/10/whats-system-interrupts-high-cpu-usage-in-windows-10/
28. Watch some random video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBWvsx_mXpw

After that, send me a message.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facts About Slim Girls / It's Over Between Us UPDATED / When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.