Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today (6124 Views)

I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today / How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty / Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Ocholu: 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
Quite a long read.

In the bubbling of Valentine's day, while engaging in one of the activity planned out by I and my baby girl of having dinner at a continental rooftop restaurant, I taught a redpiller a lesson he will live to tell its story.

While I cruised into the environment of my dinner date, I noticed that her car was already packed. An indication that she must have been there before me. Also, I wasn't expecting her to come with her ride because, after the dinner, na my house straight. I shrugged it off and jetted up to meet my baby.

After the pleasantries and all, I asked her why she came with her ride. She told me that Bolt and Uber were delaying and she didn't want to be late. So, the idea was to go and pack one car securely while we use the other to cruise to my crib after the date.

While I was driving out, I saw something quite overwhelming. Two seeming love birds who their valentine was ruined. As I approached them, I observed that they were having an altercation.

Wanted to get some gist for my baby so I wined down ready to eaves drop. I am a graduate of Mass Communication anyways and I recall them teaching us to always "have a nose for news", so i guess I applied that theory succinctly.

Closer to them, I first heard the male's thunderous voice "I don't care if you leave or not!. To hell!. I don't care!". The female was like "really??". They made other inaudible talks sha. But the male's countenance was heavily bossy.

I swerved left driving away from their scene and shaking my head, while also recalling the low budget redpillers we have here on Nairaland, I noticed from the rear that the female was already on the move for the exit.

I waited for her, when she was close, I wined down, hunk at her and told her to hop in. She was sobbing silently. I told her she'll be fine and asked the direction she was heading.

I noticed from the rear again that the male had been standing there, watching everything that happened. When I made to move, he started gesticulating that I should stop. He was advancing very fast to the car; running. When he was close, I hit the ignition and zoomed off.

Stuck my hand out the door with the middle finger clearly so he could see. 30 seconds wasn't enough. I think
I lasted 60.

The female told me that the male treats her like trash. Doesn't consider her feelings and was always nonchalant about her ideas.

Redpillers especially in Nigeria see "Alpha Male" as being trashy and bossy to women. How short sighted. Most of them are even introverts, keyboard warriors, bitter, multiple times rejected by women and are very broke. They take out their frustrations on innocent ladies while consuming toxic information from fellow broken redpillers online.

I rest my case.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Ahmback(m): 7:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
Moral of the story?!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by MufasaLion: 7:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
undecided

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Sonnobax15(m): 7:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
lipsrsealed
Op,so for your mind now,you don teach your fellow man lesson abi na wetin you dey try yan? undecided

The only thing I can deduce from this whole trashy write up is that the op is a bloody SIMP who just wanna take advantage of the predicament of a real Nigha........if to say you be sensible Nigha,you suppose know say in every story, there's always the defendant version and the complainant version,and as well as the the truth..........So for you op to give your verdict based on what the banny told you only indicate you are simply a modafvcking pussy asss nigha lipsrsealed

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Flexherbal(m): 7:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
There are always two sides to a matter.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Ocholu: 7:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
Flexherbal:
So now what should we do with this information?

Cremate it.
Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
Putting yourself in such risk, you be fool o. shocked
As Nigeria dey like this, always try as much as possible to know where you're not needed. Something like that could escalate, and I'm sure you have no inkling on the bone of contention between the warring couples.
Watch the video to get more insight
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ9_ZQLMRsK/

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Skullano(m): 7:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
Dey will surely make up and still bang within the week so why stress us up nah.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Ocholu: 7:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Op,so for your mind now,you don teach your fellow man lesson abi na wetin you dey try yan? undecided

The only thing I can deduce from this whole trashy write up is that the op is a bloody SIMP who just wanna take advantage of the predicament of a real Nigha........if to say you be sensible Nigha,you suppose know say in every story, there's always the defendant version and the complainant version,and as well as the the truth..........So for you op to give your verdict based on what the banny told you only indicate you are simply a modafvcking pussy asss nigha lipsrsealed

Yup! I am all of that yunno!
Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Goodmarlian: 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
Mumu op

And you think she still doesn't love that her boyfriend again?you don't know shiiiit about women she will still go back to that boy for good dicking... grin cheesy

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
What a very stupid and useless story! angry

OP, you're a mumu man and an idiot. you seem like a weakling and obviously a bloody SIMP too.

Plus, you talk too much too. So you wrote this trash to insult Red pillers and praise women women or what? What an idiot.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Ocholu: 8:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
Goodmarlian:
Mumu op

And you think she still doesn't love that her boyfriend again?you don't know shiiiit about women she will still go back to that boy for good dicking... grin cheesy

What happened afterwards isn't my business. I lived for the moment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
LOL.

All I could deduce from this meaningless epistle is how simpish some creatures can be for the female gender.

Simpism isn't a personality like most assume, rather an incurable genetic disorder.

So you swung into strangers, and hijacked the lady as the James Bond you are because you saw them arguing?

Not only did you encroach on their banter, you decided to save the lady like Prince Charming while giving your fellow man the middle finger?

WTF!

What kind of men are we breeding these days for Christ sake?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Ocholu: 8:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
HenryDion:
LOL.

All I could deduce from this meaningless epistle is how simpish some creatures can be for the female gender.

Simpism isn't a personality like most assume, rather an incurable genetic disorder.

So you swung into strangers, and hijacked the lady as the James Bond you are because you saw them arguing?

Not only did you encroach on their banter, you decided to save the lady like Prince Charming while giving your fellow man the middle finger?

WTF!

What kind of men are we breeding these days for Christ sake?

Come back when you've learnt how to compose a good sentence. Next.

2 Likes

Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ocholu:

Come back when you've learnt how to compose a good sentence. Next.

You're not just a simp, but a disgrace to your vocation if you believe my use of English is below par. Go back to school and ask for a refund.

14 Likes

Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ocholu:

Redpillers especially in Nigeria see "Alpha Male" as being trashy and bossy to women. How short sighted. Most of them are even introverts, keyboard warriors, bitter, multiple times rejected by women and are very broke. They take out their frustrations on innocent ladies while consuming toxic information from fellow broken redpillers online.

I rest my case.

Doesn't stop the girl from going back to him in the evening.

Some ladies are probably just too young/naive or too emotionally weak and that's why they remain in abusive relationships.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by odinson1(m): 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ocholu:
Quite a long read.

In the bubbling of Valentine's day, while engaging in one of the activity planned out by I and my baby girl of having dinner at a continental rooftop restaurant, I taught a redpiller a lesson he will live to tell its story.

While I cruised into the environment of my dinner date, I noticed that her car was already packed. An indication that she must have been there before me. Also, I wasn't expecting her to come with her ride because, after the dinner, na my house straight. I shrugged it off and jetted up to meet my baby.

After the pleasantries and all, I asked her why she came with her ride. She told me that Bolt and Uber were delaying and she didn't want to be late. So, the idea was to go and pack one car securely while we use the other to cruise to my crib after the date.

While I was driving out, I saw something quite overwhelming. Two seeming love birds who their valentine was ruined. As I approached them, I observed that they were having an altercation.

Wanted to get some gist for my baby so I wined down ready to eaves drop. I am a graduate of Mass Communication anyways and I recall them teaching us to always "have a nose for news", so i guess I applied that theory succinctly.

Closer to them, I first heard the male's thunderous voice "I don't care if you leave or not!. To hell!. I don't care!". The female was like "really??". They made other inaudible talks sha. But the male's countenance was heavily bossy.

I swerved left driving away from their scene and shaking my head, while also recalling the low budget redpillers we have here on Nairaland, I noticed from the rear that the female was already on the move for the exit.

I waited for her, when she was close, I wined down, hunk at her and told her to hop in. She was sobbing silently. I told her she'll be fine and asked the direction she was heading.

I noticed from the rear again that the male had been standing there, watching everything that happened. When I made to move, he started gesticulating that I should stop. He was advancing very fast to the car; running. When he was close, I hit the ignition and zoomed off.

Stuck my hand out the door with the middle finger clearly so he could see. 30 seconds wasn't enough. I think
I lasted 60.

The female told me that the male treats her like trash. Doesn't consider her feelings and was always nonchalant about her ideas.

I rest my case.

Common sense won't tell you that guys who treat ladies like trash, are the ones women love the most.
While Love struck simps like you are the ones they turn to their slaves. And you'll happily be her slave because of The thirst of some pussy,or the notion that Women are flawless goddesses who should be worshipped by Foolish Spineless men like yourself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Ocholu: 9:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
HenryDion:

You're not just a simp, but a disgrace to your vocation if you believe my use of English is below par. Go back to school and ask for a refund.

I am rich man. Wouldn't mind splashing some more money.

See where you placed your comma, then your last sentence. Your composition is still wack! Pssst.
Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Ocholu: 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
odinson1:

Common sense won't tell you that guys who treat ladies like trash, are the ones women love the most.
While Love struck simps like you are the ones they turn to their slaves. And you'll happily be her slave because of The thirst of some pussy,or the notion that Women are flawless goddesses who should be worshipped by Foolish Spineless men like yourself.

Typical low budget "wannabees". I am confident that you didn't read the post, the post read you. Haha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ocholu:

I am rich man.

What does this even mean?

Wouldn't mind splashing some more money.

What kind of sentence is this?

where you placed your comma, then your last sentence. Your composition is still wack! Pssst.

Is this a compound sentence or what, cause it's incoherent.

Your use of English is appalling for someone who studied Mass Communication.

Like I said, go back to school and ask for a refund.

Half baked graduate.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Ocholu: 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
HenryDion:

What does this even mean?

What kind of sentence is this?

Is this a compound sentence or what, causes it's incoherent.

Your use of English is appalling for someone who studied Mass Communication.

Like I said, go back to school and ask for a refund.

Half baked graduate.

Oh! You still recall some variables from my post though. How many times did you read it? Were my words harsh on you?
Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ocholu:

I am rich man. Wouldn't mind splashing some more money.

See where you placed your comma, then your last sentence. Your composition is still wack! Pssst.
How much do you worth so-called "Rich Man"....?

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ocholu:

Oh! You still recall some variables from my post though. How many times did you read it? Were my words harsh on you?

Recalled some variables?

Expatiate, cause I merely disclosed how flawed your sentences are in just a glance.

Harsh? You mean my words are harsh and already stirring you up?

I know how to whoop asses.
Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Ocholu: 9:47pm On Feb 14, 2022
Popjoan:
How much do you worth so-called "Rich Man"....?

Why should I disclose that to you? What's the relevance?
Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ocholu:

Why should I disclose that to you? What's the relevance?
so I could fit your wealth to the storyline and feed my imagination. So I can have a clear visual understanding of what happened....

2 Likes

Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Ocholu: 9:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
HenryDion:

Recalled some variables?

Expatiate, cause I merely disclosed how flawed your sentences are in just a glance.

Harsh? You mean my words are harsh and already stirring you up?

I know how to whoop asses.

Hahaha.. Didn't mean to hush you.

Go make some money and level up. I am done with ya.

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by brosom(m): 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
Op never know wetin him put his hand for,

For ur mind u be 007 abi?

What if the Niggerr na bad ass?

Don't worry, the girl go soon text the real boyfriend where u took her too, and I know u go like show off for the girl including showing her where u live, then she go download the boyfriend everything about u and even include u raping her, then the boyfriend go come for u with him niggaarrs, if care is not taken u fit collect one short for that ur brainless brain.

U think say na for inside Z-world we dey? U be mumu.

2 Likes

Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Ocholu: 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
Popjoan:
so I could fit your wealth to the storyline and feed my imagination. So I can have a clear visual understanding of what happened....

I can see that you made an enquiry about information technology. That was how I started. Self taught. Few years ago. My first gig was $850 bucks. Now, that amount won't even sub my monthly data bundle.
Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Walkee: 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
BABYharder:
Putting yourself in such risk, you be fool o. shocked
As Nigeria dey like this, always try as much as possible to know where you're not needed. Something like that could escalate, and I'm sure you have no inkling on the bone of contention between the warring couples.
Watch the video to get more insight
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ9_ZQLMRsK/
he is not even a simp, he is completely delusional and most likely Hallucinating.
No be only car you and your girlfriend dey drive

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ocholu:

Hahaha.. Didn't mean to hush you.

Go make some money and level up. I am done with ya.

Look how you applied red-herring to escape the rut you digged with your hands.

Is the bone of contention about who's rich and who's poor?

That's a cheap clapback.

You're an unrepentant simp who think he can run from a discuss by playing the 'I'm rich' card.

A dumb and arrogant simp you are.

1 Like

Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ocholu:

I can see that you made an enquiry about information technology. That was how I started. Self taught. Few years ago. My first gig was $850 bucks. Now, that amount won't even sub my monthly data bundle.
Wow I'm Inspired though,hope to become an IT engineer one day,are you a cyber security?
Re: See What I Did To A Redpiller's Girlfriend Today by Truvelisback(m): 9:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
All i can see in this long and boring epistle is just pride and arrogance. U just wan show urself.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Woman Alive / Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Who You Know Has A Girlfriend? / I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.