Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Most Redpillers And Simps Are Suffering From This Common Disease - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Redpillers And Simps Are Suffering From This Common Disease (428 Views)

How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) / SIMPS Are Useless!! See The Amount Of Simps In This Onlyfans Wh0re's Dm. [photo] / Glycolysiss, Martinez93 And Most Redpillers On Nairaland Just Do Copy And Paste. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Redpillers And Simps Are Suffering From This Common Disease by Dumk: 7:09am On Jan 22, 2022

Re: Most Redpillers And Simps Are Suffering From This Common Disease by Dumk: 7:09am On Jan 22, 2022
Re: Most Redpillers And Simps Are Suffering From This Common Disease by Elianawalker(f): 8:21am On Jan 22, 2022
90% of men are naturally intimidated by beauty...
Re: Most Redpillers And Simps Are Suffering From This Common Disease by matrix199(m): 8:26am On Jan 22, 2022
Elianawalker:
Well you're right about a percentage of men having caligynephobia. But those are the broke guys. And I'm sure you also agree that 90% of beautiful women cannot outwit a donkey.

4 Likes

Re: Most Redpillers And Simps Are Suffering From This Common Disease by Elianawalker(f): 8:34am On Jan 22, 2022
matrix199:
Well you're right about a percentage of men having caligynephobia. But those are the broke guys. And I'm sure you also agree that 90% of beautiful women cannot outwit a donkey.
what do you mean by outwit a donkey
Re: Most Redpillers And Simps Are Suffering From This Common Disease by matrix199(m): 9:12am On Jan 22, 2022
Elianawalker:
what do you mean by outwit a donkey
Exactly! Well, let me elucidate my point, since you've proven me right. Most beautiful women(not all) are by default assumed to be empty up there, you know, the skull. The 90% of the men who are intimidated are the men who don't know. The 10% of men who are not are the ones who know this, plus they don't use their eyes to appraise women but their ears.

1 Like

Re: Most Redpillers And Simps Are Suffering From This Common Disease by scarchiji: 9:28am On Jan 22, 2022
matrix199:
Exactly!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you nailed it!
Re: Most Redpillers And Simps Are Suffering From This Common Disease by Premiumwriter: 10:01am On Jan 22, 2022
Redpill don De choke some feminist grin

1 Like

Re: Most Redpillers And Simps Are Suffering From This Common Disease by Elianawalker(f): 10:40am On Jan 22, 2022
matrix199:
Exactly! Well, let me elucidate my point, since you've proven me right. Most beautiful women(not all) are by default assumed to be empty up there, you know, the skull. The 90% of the men who are intimidated are the men who don't know. The 10% of men who are not are the ones who know this, plus they don't use their eyes to appraise women but their ears.
every body is dumb... we all are.

dont assume things like this because they would make you sound less intelligent. you cant say most beautiful women are dumb, i doubt you hat met a thousand beautiful girls, you sound sentimental.

my comment should be taken personal
Re: Most Redpillers And Simps Are Suffering From This Common Disease by SarutobiEky(m): 10:48am On Jan 22, 2022
Elianawalker:
lmao. Are you beautiful Such assertions though cheesy
Re: Most Redpillers And Simps Are Suffering From This Common Disease by SarutobiEky(m): 10:50am On Jan 22, 2022
Elianawalker:

dont assume things like this because they would make you sound less intelligent. you cant say most beautiful women are dumb, i doubt you hat met a thousand beautiful girls, you sound sentimental.

Aunty but you easily said 90 percent (Most) men are intimidated by pretty women. Lol
Nawa. cheesy
Re: Most Redpillers And Simps Are Suffering From This Common Disease by matrix199(m): 11:00am On Jan 22, 2022
Elianawalker:

dont assume things like this because they would make you sound less intelligent. you cant say most beautiful women are dumb, i doubt you had met a thousand beautiful girls, you sound sentimental.

Coming from you who didn't get me in the first place, i'll take it as a compliment. Well, you did assume that 90% of men are caligynephobic. I only stated a counter opinion about the general assumption that most beautiful women are light-headed, you know. All the same, women are wonderful, irrespective of their looks.

(1) (Reply)

Throwback: Share Your Experiences Using These Audio/Video Gadgets. / Your Girlfriend And Women Will Reject And Run Away From You Because Of These. / Trending Now: The Nzes Youtube Channel. Relationship, SEX, EXPERIENCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.