Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu (39264 Views)

Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) / Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him / El-Rufai Did Not Insult Tinubu - Kaduna APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:48am On Jan 22, 2022
Umahi used derogatory statement when obi was to deputized Atiku, even most of them dont attend the presidential rally ally because they didn't informed them about obi a fellow igbo man

Now if a fellow igbo can be bitter about another igbo appointment to deputize then what's the fuss about two Yorubas who have presidential ambition

It's called political tussle(power) the word betrayer is not in politics. You igbo should face trade and stop pocknosing on politics

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by portplus: 11:53am On Jan 22, 2022
The ASO Rock cabal wants PYO....so that they can continue to rule by proxy.
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Seun360(m): 11:55am On Jan 22, 2022
[quote author=toujurs post=109589855] Mr man comment like someone that went to school and have sense. What sort of dumb comment is that. angry[/quote

You went to school and insulting someone that doesn't share the same political views with you is part of an attribute of someone who went through school right?
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by toujurs: 11:58am On Jan 22, 2022
[quote author=Seun360 post=109590167][/quote] how can you say power should go back to the north. It's Osinbajo that would win. After the havoc, poverty buhari caused. . You be Bleep up walaihi
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by BelieveThat: 11:59am On Jan 22, 2022
rottennaija:

Is the silent too loud?

Lol, yes o

The suspense is getting too much na
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by NGpatriot: 12:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
rickyrex:
+(There's also nothing bad if Osinbanjo decides to repay his Old boss by stepping down, its not stupid respect its called courtesy) so he should gamble with millions of Nigerians life even when him( osinbajo ) knows fully well that tinubu intentions towards presidential sit is to grab power and fly around with the name Mr President , just as he loves been called jagaban. I don't see anything competency about him. Una Sabi asslick someone.. you guys should keep it up. But don't drag million of Nigerians into such. We don't want the democracy we are managing to die and we will start running godfatherism. Yoruba has millions of people who can do better than tinubu but intellectual, economical, and otherwise. It's mustn't be tinubu who Nigerians are aware of his dubious and selfish lifestyle

You've been voting for crooked, corrupt and incompetent PDP clowns that did not commission 1 single project in the whole of SE and you are still going to vote for the same clowns, but it is Yoruba people you are crying and moaning about.

We have something to show for following Tinubu and supporting APC.

If you are going to rant against APC or Tinubu, show and prove to us how better the clowns you've been voting for are ...

Nna, freedom of association is a fundamental right in Nigeria, you get to follow your useless, crooked and incompetent PDP while Yoruba people too are free to vote for Tinubu and APC, it's called democracy, something you Igbos know nothing about.
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by marsman: 12:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
rickyrex:
brother tinubu is the best political player in this country, what has that got to do with his competency, does his godfatherism in politics makes it democract, is it not the same tinubu whom you are claiming to be the best that made a blunder saying a permanent PVC has expired, is it not the same shameful media aids of him who came out again to defend his statement and still made another blunder saying tinubu meant updated PVC and not expired. Brother can something that is permanent be updated again. This is the same man who drank ogogoro and came out to say that fg should employ 50mililion youth in to the army, as if that was not enough he came out to say he will continue from where buhari stops. Meaning our suffering continue. Guy I am not for a rotational politics I am for fairness and good governance. If something like tinubu you called the best could make those careless statement and you see nothing wrong with it just because his a Yoruba man brother. Then you make me believe that you are part of Nigerians problem. We come to social media to cry injustice and bad governance and when we want to take the decision of making a right choice of who will lead us, people like you will get blind folded and allow emotions and sentiment decide for you instead of looking beyond brotherhood and make a choice that will better our nation. Osinbajo for me is no even the best my take is for this issue of him stepping down because of tinubu or what tinubu has done for him is one thing I don't like. What if osinbajo is the man who will lift us away from this hardship and we choice to make a wrong decision because one man has made himself Lord in a particular region. Guy stop this loyalism towards any man when it comes to what will affect your life dearly.
You want to argue competency lets talk about how he handled the economy of lagos state for 8 years without any paycheck from the then wicked federal government. Still the economy of the state did not crash, if not for his meticulous management of that state affairs, the pride the whole Nigeria lay claim to today would have gone to the dogs thanks to Obasanjo. That situation proofed of how efficient and organized his administration will be as a country.
Should we also talk about how he came to hold the position of the God father you all call him today, how he came from nothing to unsitting a sitting government in 2015, i mean the perseverance the brilliance the effort only for the this dauda man to spoil everything with his cluelessness

Is buhari tinubu and is tinubu buhari so whats the talk that there will not be fairness and justice under his administration. His Polical ingenuity should be a show of how intelligent he is, how better he thinks than the likes of the dauda man, who it took years before he could lay claim to the sit of presidency thanks to Tinubu. If truly you are in search of people, that can actually think to solve problems and put things into action then you sgould be in support of the Jagaban. I mean imagine him investing the brilliance in helping Nigeria. Just my few observations of the man.

Though i don't see the big deal in the little statements he made which you call a blunder, who doesn't make blunders at times?. Whats the big deal in PVC issue which he later came out to correct him self on? whats the big deal about telling the government to recruit more people for the greatness and safety of the country?

And please lets be realistic with ourselves and stop talking in vague terms. For the greatness of this dear nation tinubu is still the only candidates who has stepped out with the needed experience and track record for the job nobody not even atiku comes close to his governing track record

I already said my take on Osinbanjo of decides to and if he dosen't there is no issue on it he is good either ways.
I don't even make decisions based on tribe or nationalism any longer, because i believe bad people are satutated in every population every religion every society so let the best man with the best to offer take it all.
The reason you don't see anything good about him is because hate, sentiment have blocked ylur red eyes.
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Gbagura: 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2022
AntonVince:

Tinubu's wild-goose-chase shot at the presidency isn't "Yoruba matter".
It's a Nigerian "matter".

He shall be discussed till we completely kill his "life-long ambition", for the sake of posterity.
When he wins, take poison.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by TrackerXL: 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
You igbo father is the ashiere here
Add your useless olosho mother wey her tot don catch fire to the mix.

PrinceOfLagos:
Osibanjo is enjoying the insults

Forget the pretence

Ashiere Tinubu will never be president
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by WillyDave: 12:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
Freestyl:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/dont-abuse-or-insult-tinubu-osinbajo-warns-supporters/

Fellow nairalanders good evening. Pls I am in a desperate situation and I need an urgent assistance. Since I lost my job life has been so difficult.

I need someone to get me a car to used as taxi either on hire purchase or weekly remittance. My children are dying of hunger. My wife is a private school teacher and up till today, the school has not paid December salary.

Every day I must sell something in my house for us to eat. I don't know what else to sell. The only tangible thing to sell now is this my phone. But my heart is bleeding at the thought of it. How can I access nairaland that makes my happy. How can I communicate? I will be rendered incommunicado. Pls someone should help me.

I am a resident of Gwagwalada here in Abuja. My number is 09014073575. I will never disappoint anyone whom will God will use to rescue me from this desperate be: situation. I am not a lazy person at all. And I know Abuja pretty well.
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Basic123: 12:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
chatinent:
Both of dem dey mad.

Osibanjo is the most pretentious Buhari of all time.

That one say he go make WAEC free. Wasn't it free in his time? So he knows all these and didn't advise Buhari he put there? ABI he put Buhari to replace him?

How can people who are unhealthy be promising you a healthy government?

People can be foolish

If he advise him,will he force him.

Is it not you people that claimed that he has been sidelined ?

This is BUHARI GOVERNMENT NOT TINUBU GOVERNMENT!
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by marsman: 12:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
rickyrex:
+(There's also nothing bad if Osinbanjo decides to repay his Old boss by stepping down, its not stupid respect its called courtesy) so he should gamble with millions of Nigerians life even when him( osinbajo ) knows fully well that tinubu intentions towards presidential sit is to grab power and fly around with the name Mr President , just as he loves been called jagaban. I don't see anything competency about him. Una Sabi asslick someone.. you guys should keep it up. But don't drag million of Nigerians into such. We don't want the democracy we are managing to die and we will start running godfatherism. Yoruba has millions of people who can do better than tinubu but intellectual, economical, and otherwise. It's mustn't be tinubu who Nigerians are aware of his dubious and selfish lifestyle
Come to think of it TINUBu is not the only candidates, so whats with the excessive head ache over his matter. So because you purposely choose to be stupid now, having a political preference is ass lickin? Omaseee ooo. You don't see anything competent about him, look for some one with a competence cap and vote for, no body is giving tinubu the appointment on a platter of gold. He has sensible and good intentions which he will present through his manifesto.
You didn't tell me your Life and that of your family depended on Osinbanjo contesting against tinubu. How did it get to this level?
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Shikena(m): 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
portplus:
The ASO Rock cabal wants PYO....so that they can continue to rule by proxy.
You must have been living under some rock... PYO and the cabal don't see eye to eye. That's a known fact grin
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by fuckyouropinion: 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
marsman:

Which one of your ancestors sold him out?

they has no hand in his mishap. ask your ancestors, they are in a better position to answer that question with clarity.
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by rickyrex(m): 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
marsman:

You want to argue competency lets talk about how he handled the economy of lagos state for 8 years without any paycheck from the then wicked federal government. Still the economy of the state did not crash, if not for his meticulous management of that state affairs, the pride the whole Nigeria lay claim to today would have gone to the dogs thanks to Obasanjo. That situation proofed of how efficient and organized his administration will be as a country.
Should we also talk about how he came to hold the position of the God father you all call him today, how he came from nothing to unsitting a sitting government in 2015, i mean the perseverance the brilliance the effort only for the this dauda man to spoil everything with his cluelessness

Is buhari tinubu and is tinubu buhari so whats the talk that there will not be fairness and justice under his administration. His Polical ingenuity should be a show of how intelligent he is, how better he thinks than the likes of the dauda man, who it took years before he could lay claim to the sit of presidency thanks to Tinubu. If truly you are in search of people, that can actually think to solve problems and put things into action then you sgould be in support of the Jagaban. I mean imagine him investing the brilliance in helping Nigeria. Just my few observations of the man.

Though i don't see the big deal in the little statements he made which you call a blunder, who doesn't make blunders at times?. Whats the big deal in PVC issue which he later came out to correct him self on? whats the big deal about telling the government to recruit more people for the greatness and safety of the country?

And please lets be realistic with ourselves and stop talking in vague terms. For the greatness of this dear nation tinubu is still the only candidates who has stepped out with the needed experience and track record for the job nobody not even atiku comes close to his governing track record

I already said my take on Osinbanjo of decides to and if he dosen't there is no issue on it he is good either ways.
I don't even make decisions based on tribe or nationalism any longer, because i believe bad people are satutated in every population every religion every society so let the best man with the best to offer take it all.
The reason you don't see anything good about him is because hate, sentiment have blocked ylur red eyes.
eh! Talking about Lagos I was born and raised in Lagos, I still live in Lagos. Talking about tinubu transforming Lagos let me remind that Lagos was ones the capital of Nigeria, let me also remind that late jakunde was one of the pioneer of what lagos looks like, let me also remind that the blueprint of Lagos was done by ten man panel of which pat utome was among, let me also remind you that tinubu did not in any way transformed Lagos rather employ thugs ( agbero which he tag as empowerment of the youth, constituting nuisance today) well I wonder which first class state in the world harbor agbero today. He appointed fashola to take over from him and fashola been the good man he is followed the Lagos blue print. Talking about obasanjo which most of you said never assisted tinubu to build lagos. Let me also remind you that even tinubu was against obasanjo ruling, you yoruba's wanted olu falaye against obasanjo and that was why obasanjo was nututral in his appointment and selection. Any track record you traces to tinubu was never national but state based the only track record he has was to punish us appointing buhari to destroy us for his selfish ambition. Tinubu never single handedly unseat a sitting president... People were tiered of PDP just the same way we are beginning to be tiered of APC. It was a collaborated effort to unseat PDP if you remember even saraki and Atiku decamped to APC because they wanted Jonathan not to contest again. and talking about hate towards tinubu I don't hate him I only dislike him for not allowing democracy to strive. Been the one to select who rules and who don't rule has killed democracy in Lagos. And Mark my word the destruction his death will cause in Lagos . You will recall this conversation because alot of people will tear themselves apart of who will want to take over from him. I am politically aware.... I follow politics and don't argue on sentiment. You talked about. What he said on media as been nothing ... Brother that was how buhari when on international forum to disgrace us with lack of knowledge. How can you tell me that a man contesting for a post in Nigeria is not aware. By the way did INEC employed him to be their media spoke man. He made a wrong statement and his media aid made a wrong correction and you see nothing wrong with that. Hmmm be critical and rational with your thinking nah. Don't just type
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by okefranci: 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2022
Nobody can insult him because you are like brother to Tinubu
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by marsman: 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
fuckyouropinion:

they has no hand in his mishap. ask your ancestors, they are in a better position to answer that question with clarity.
Noo since you are the one that knows all the stories, i believe your coward ancestors that were ass licking abacha and babangida then, rejoicing because of the maltreatment they were giving to the Yorubas then told you how they sold him out now.
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by ufotunang: 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
All fighting for their pockets.... Nigerians should be careful and shine their eyes and vote for a competient leader
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by rickyrex(m): 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
marsman:

Come to think of it TINUBu is not the only candidates, so whats with the excessive head ache over his matter. So because you purposely choose to be stupid now, having a political preference is ass lickin? Omaseee ooo. You don't see anything competent about him, look for some one with a competence cap and vote for, no body is giving tinubu the appointment on a platter of gold. He has sensible and good intentions which he will present through his manifesto.
You didn't tell me your Life and that of your family depended on Osinbanjo contesting against tinubu. How did it get to this level?
uncle asslicker. Please carefully and judiciously put down why you think tinubu is more competent, what he has achieved, why someone like me should vote for him, what has been his national input aside Lagos, what recommendation has he made that really calm a national problem. Don't just argue blindly. Talk with fact and boldness. Give good reasons and I will also tell why I am been running away from him... Maybe you might change my thoughts
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by marsman: 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
rickyrex:
uncle asslicker. Please carefully and judiciously put down why you think tinubu is more competent, what he has achieved, why someone like me should vote for him, what has been his national input aside Lagos, what recommendation has he made that really calm a national problem. Don't just argue blindly. Talk with fact and boldness. Give good reasons and I will also tell why I am been running away from him... Maybe you might change my thoughts
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by marsman: 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
rickyrex:
eh! Talking about Lagos I was born and raised in Lagos, I still live in Lagos. Talking about tinubu transforming Lagos let me remind that Lagos was ones the capital of Nigeria, let me also remind that late jakunde was one of the pioneer of what lagos looks like, let me also remind that the blueprint of Lagos was done by ten man panel of which pat utome was among, let me also remind you that tinubu did not in any way transformed Lagos rather employ thugs ( agbero which he tag as empowerment of the youth, constituting nuisance today) well I wonder which first class state in the world harbor agbero today. He appointed fashola to take over from him and fashola been the good man he is followed the Lagos blue print. Talking about obasanjo which most of you said never assisted tinubu to build lagos. Let me also remind you that even tinubu was against obasanjo ruling, you yoruba's wanted olu falaye against obasanjo and that was why obasanjo was nututral in his appointment and selection. Any track record you traces to tinubu was never national but state based the only track record he has was to punish us appointing buhari to destroy us for his selfish ambition. Tinubu never single handedly unseat a sitting president... People were tiered of PDP just the same way we are beginning to be tiered of APC. It was a collaborated effort to unseat PDP if you remember even saraki and Atiku decamped to APC because they wanted Jonathan not to contest again. and talking about hate towards tinubu I don't hate him I only dislike him for not allowing democracy to strive. Been the one to select who rules and who don't rule has killed democracy in Lagos. And Mark my word the destruction his death will cause in Lagos . You will recall this conversation because alot of people will tear themselves apart of who will want to take over from him. I am politically aware.... I follow politics and don't argue on sentiment. You talked about. What he said on media as been nothing ... Brother that was how buhari when on international forum to disgrace us with lack of knowledge. How can you tell me that a man contesting for a post in Nigeria is not aware. By the way did INEC employed him to be their media spoke man. He made a wrong statement and his media aid made a wrong correction and you see nothing wrong with that. Hmmm be critical and rational with your thinking nah. Don't just type
Try to read and understand.....You will be alright.
Someone made said something wrong and was humble enough to correct himself and apologise ohh.... its untill he breaks his head on the ground that you will be satisfied. Collaborated effort but the major votes came from south west and the north were his campaign was strongest.
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by almarthins(m): 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
Alexis11:

Lol so much nonsense your Ipob parents have filled your empty skull with. grin

You even have to deny your miserable and godforsaken tribe at the end. Wonderful! cheesy

Most it be that ur kind has lost being intelligent? My great grandfather was baale in the very "state of excellence." I am core born Yoruba but I don't like the hypocrisies of many them. We still have men of great character in yorubaland but they re few. You should stop tribalizing every issue or opinion.

What is omoluabi when you can not say the truth without adding salt, spice and Maggi?

I live in ipinle omoluabi. Most omoluabis here are die hard unrepentant liars.
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by marsman: 12:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
rickyrex:
Ask your self this question is TINUBU holding any National Position? For him to be solving national problem.... You are not wise boss grin And i am done arguing with you, what national input did the likes of Jonathan Buhari Yaradua make before they were voted. Carefully and calmly read my previous post to know why he is competent, his achievement and the likes.
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Seun360(m): 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2022
toujurs:
how can you say power should go back to the north. It's Osinbajo that would win. After the havoc, poverty buhari caused. . You be Bleep up walaihi

Osibanjo won't succeed Buhari.

Take it to the bank.
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Okwyjesus(m): 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by jditimiya(m): 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
Mature mind, he is play a game that most politicians can not play.
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by SeunO1979: 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bounceboune7:
yorubas dont believe in pulling others down to get to d top, do your own thing n let others do theirs.

It's u igbos that believes u must insult tinubu b4 u are seen

Anybody that mention Tinubu in a bad light is tagged Igbo. That's very shallow
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by rickyrex(m): 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
marsman:

Ask your self this question is TINUBU holding any National Position? For him to be solving national problem.... You are not wise boss grin And i am done arguing with you, what national input did the likes of Jonathan Buhari Yaradua make before they were voted. Carefully and calmly read my previous post to know why he is competent, his achievement and the likes.
bro the way you hyped tinubu like say he has made tremendous contribution to Nigeria development make me to asked you those questions of what input has he made and here you are askiy me same question. It means you don't even have a reason why tinubu should lead us. Those men you made mention during their tenure even if life was not as good as expected but they were never asslicked as they way yoruba's are busy asslicking tinubu. Good day. Nothing I will say will make sense to you. Take it that a vote for buhari is a vote for a dead country called Nigeria. Look deep there are people with pedigree and integrity within your folks. It mustn't be one who is power drunk like a fulani man
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by rickyrex(m): 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2022
marsman:

Someone made said something wrong and was humble enough to correct himself and apologise ohh.... its untill he breaks his head on the ground that you will be satisfied. Collaborated effort but the major votes came from south west and the north were his campaign was strongest.
brother you are the one who is not understanding me. He apologized saying he meant updated not expired. Brother his apology was also wrong. I mean what he corrected as apology was also wrong. You can't not update a PVC that has been tagged permanent. Can you update the sky? That is my point. He apologized no doubt but made another blunder in his apology. Get my word bro and stop arguing unnecessarily
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by rickyrex(m): 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2022
marsman:

tinubu campaign was never the strongest before ApC was formed buhari already had 12milliin vote waiting for him in the north. He just gain more support from the west. I pertook fully in 2014 election. I was a Presiding officer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From Bello El-rufai's Wedding / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest / Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.