Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu (39265 Views)

Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) / Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him / El-Rufai Did Not Insult Tinubu - Kaduna APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Gbagura: 8:50am On Jan 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Osibanjo is enjoying the insults

Forget the pretence

Ashiere Tinubu will never be president
Ashiere ihedioha won't be governor of Imo state again. Let the madness continue if that's how you want it. Leave Yoruba matter for us while you face your east.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by IKBARUTEN11(m): 8:51am On Jan 22, 2022
Yeye and insincere warning

Mtcheww. Deep down, he wants more of the insults on Tinubu
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by BobbieZion(m): 8:51am On Jan 22, 2022
Tinubu.....The brown teeth,cocainia, bullion van drug Baron.

I see some people say they have respect for their elders..... The same agberos that chased an Oba out of his palace and took his staff.

It's a jungle in the Wild wild west.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 8:52am On Jan 22, 2022
Gbagura:
Ashiere ihedioha won't be governor of Imo state again. Let the madness continue if that's how you want it. Leave Yoruba matter for us while you face your east.
You're not even Yoruba to start with

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by complexBoss12: 8:52am On Jan 22, 2022
Dapinski:

You're a perfect example of the strength of genetics.

Stay in Lagos for a 100 years and mingle with Yorubas daily for that 100 years and you will still never understand the omoluabi culture of respect, uprightness, honorable behaviour and decorum towards otherd.

What Osinbajo demands should be applauded. It is what some of us have always asked our fellow Nigerians to do.

Keep it clean and issue-based so Nigerians can begin to gain political sophisticatio that helps them make better electoral decision as others do worldwide.

Lastly, "ashiere" Tinubu is a respected Yoruba elder with a lot of good to his name. Far far more good and productivity than all the worthless leaders from the region you come from you never say squat about.

Yet one cannot expect a stone to produce water same as uncultured folks can't be expected to be respectful or to speak/act with decorum.

You sha like the sound of your own voice, lol. you sound like a Yoruba man has never disrespected an elder. besides Tinubu is just 4 years older, according to him, so they are mates per say

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by ambchidodude(m): 8:52am On Jan 22, 2022
Very soon everything go clear for our eyes
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Gbagura: 8:52am On Jan 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Go and tell this loads of rubbish you typed out here to the millions of Yorubas on Twitter and Facebook hauling endless insults on Ashiere Tinubu for bringing the Yoruba race to shame all because of his 2023 ambition that won't fly

Tinubu will never be president... You can lick his old corrupt wrinkled ass all you want but, He won't be president..
So who's your candidate, Emeka ihedioha? Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by YorubaNiBaba(m): 8:53am On Jan 22, 2022
Good
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 8:53am On Jan 22, 2022
Gbagura:
So who's your candidate, Emeka ihedioha? Lol
My candidate is not Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by seguno2: 8:54am On Jan 22, 2022
Freestyl:
This is timely

Timely fake news
Where did Osinbajo say anything himself?
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by EmekaBlue(m): 8:54am On Jan 22, 2022
Tinubu will soon kill him for mocking with style. Arrange one crash or something for him especially seeing him as an underdog opponent

Dont underestimate these greedy ambitious old men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by endallinfection: 8:55am On Jan 22, 2022
alsudan:
If you check na Osinbajo the insult Thiefnibu pass self.

How can just one tribe be synonymous with Betrayal like that. Na Wa!
. there is no Betrayal when it comes to National issues,Tinubu could Present him to be Vice President but Nigeria is not Tinubu Property Maybe Lagos and Agberos.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 8:55am On Jan 22, 2022
Gbagura:
You're the ọmọ àlè claiming what's not. If you get sense, you should have seen from my moniker who I be. I don't fake Igbo or Hausa, I'm an hardcore ìbílẹ̀. Na you still never know your identity.
Marijuana influenced comment from a Yoruba wannabe grin

You think you're doing me you're doing yourself

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by seguno2: 8:55am On Jan 22, 2022
chatinent:
Both of dem dey mad.

Osibanjo is the most pretentious Buhari of all time.

That one say he go make WAEC free. Wasn't it free in his time? So he knows all these and didn't advise Buhari he put there? ABI he put Buhari to replace him?

How can people who are unhealthy be promising you a healthy government?

Chai, see finishing.
You too wise boss grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by OneTwoOne(m): 8:55am On Jan 22, 2022
Son, it's not by word of mouth.
He's almost there already

U need to get a life and stop being fixated with Tinubu
PrinceOfLagos:
Osibanjo is enjoying the insults

Forget the pretence

Ashiere Tinubu will never be president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Bendeco02: 8:56am On Jan 22, 2022
The most funny thing is that non of them will be APC presidential candidate come 2023.... Amaechi is likely to have APC ticket.
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Leviticuscreed: 8:56am On Jan 22, 2022
Osibanjo is more saleable in the east than even atiku but I fear he might just be another puppet of the North if he eventually becomes president. Another gej.... Less corrupt, good policies,easy to reason with but unable to put his foot down on important issues, especially when Northern interest is involved.

Tinubu on the other hand is a monumental disaster waiting to happen. A very big arrogant and selfish ego filled thief. Nigeria won't survive him and the stupidity of his fan boys. Another bubu but pro- max version.

The best persons to occupy that office would be people with fresh ideas... Not the average politician. The likes of Peter Obi, moghalu and Co but their likes don't usually get the job because naija has been cursed with stupidity and stupid people always wins here.

Zulum will make a perfect vice to obi if fulani blood will let him see beyond tribal politics. For nod I doubt if any northerner, especially fulanis can see things like normal people do, devoid of ethnic sentiments

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 8:57am On Jan 22, 2022
OneTwoOne:
Son, it's not by word of mouth.
He's almost there already

U need to get a life and stop being fixated with Tinubu
Here's almost where Oshiomhole ha found himself today

Just a little time remaining

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by mamaafrik(m): 8:57am On Jan 22, 2022
My friend gettat The Lagos _ibadan express way is under siege and you are talking rubbish 2023.
Waitoooo,2-3 sets of Hausa-Fulanis miscreants caught at ibadan and onfo by Amotekun teams had this same statement in common"some people in the army asked us to come "when caught.
They now attack in army camo ,is the army not giving training and guns to these people??
Yorubas let us think.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by seguno2: 8:57am On Jan 22, 2022
EmekaBlue:
Tinubu will soon kill him for mocking with style. Arrange one crash or something for him

Dont underestimate these greedy ambitious old men

The same way that he arranged Engineer Funsho Williams’ death in 2006 for political neophyte, Fashola to succeed him and keep the bullion vans filled

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Bahamas95(m): 8:57am On Jan 22, 2022
What shall it profit a man to insult his ancestors.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by rickyrex(m): 8:58am On Jan 22, 2022
Bounceboune7:
yorubas dont believe in pulling others down to get to d top, do your own thing n let others do theirs.

It's u igbos that believes u must insult tinubu b4 u are seen
Bleep that nonsense talk.... And tell that bullshit to those who have never lived their life in Yoruba land. And as for me born and bread in Lagos. YOU LIED. Yoruba wey dey do juju to bring him brother down. Come no provoke me with words this morning oh

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by anochuko01(m): 8:58am On Jan 22, 2022
Kriss216:
This one never ready to become president
You're brainless.
So bringing Tinubu down would give Osibanjo more votes? Despite all your pulling down, y'all still have buhari as president, and one would think that's enough to give you small sense.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by iReddington: 8:58am On Jan 22, 2022
Those deranged uncultured, crude pigs from the East will be particularly disappointed.

Yorubas need to take stock of the relationship they have with those economic migrant leeches, who continue to think less of their host, insult and denigrate Yoruba leaders while making all manner of excuse for their own monumentally useless leaders that have continue to make the East inhabitable for them.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by izubext007: 8:58am On Jan 22, 2022
Insult him abeg.
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Gbagura: 8:58am On Jan 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Marijuana influenced comment from a Yoruba wannabe grin

You think you're doing me you're doing yourself
Consolation 101 from a Yoruba impostor.

Cry okoro, cry more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by HERITAGEFASHION(m): 8:59am On Jan 22, 2022
And Who Are "The Fighting Supporters"
They are the same people that will be Suffer for another 4-8yrs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fela Kuti's Family Reacts As APC Uses Fela's Songs For Their Campaign / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest / Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.