Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu (39241 Views)

Kwankwaso: 90 Percent Of My Supporters Not On Social Media (Video) / Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him / El-Rufai Did Not Insult Tinubu - Kaduna APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Simao88(m): 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
Damidave1124:
Tinubu my most preferred candidate after professor Yemi Osinbajo.

. I concur with that chief
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by rickyrex(m): 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
NGpatriot:

You've been voting for crooked, corrupt and incompetent PDP clowns that did not commission 1 single project in the whole of SE and you are still going to vote for the same clowns, but it is Yoruba people you are crying and moaning about.

We have something to show for following Tinubu and supporting APC.

If you are going to rant against APC or Tinubu, show and prove to us how better the clowns you've been voting for are ...

Nna, freedom of association is a fundamental right in Nigeria, you get to follow your useless, crooked and incompetent PDP while Yoruba people too are free to vote for Tinubu and APC, it's called democracy, something you Igbos know nothing about.

and what makes you think all yoruba will vote for tinubu. Did you yoruba's voted for obasanjo. Don't even start a conversation you can't end. Oh well am not a party monger. And not to forget PDP worst years in power is a million times better than your apc change agenda. Take it to the street and you will come back crying. No be mouth bro
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Bimpe29: 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
That's the spirit and principle of a gentle man.
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Bounceboune7: 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
SeunO1979:

Anybody that mention Tinubu in a bad light is tagged Igbo. That's very shallow
nothing shallow about this,we know d origin of hate in Nigeria so when we see hate we know where it's coming from.

Ask el rufai son he will tell u he doesn't have to check d name b4 he knows those capable of doing that
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Alexis11: 2:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
almarthins:

Most it be that ur kind has lost being intelligent? My great grandfather was baale in the very "state of excellence." I am core born Yoruba but I don't like the hypocrisies of many them. We still have men of great character in yorubaland but they re few. You should stop tribalizing every issue or opinion.

What is omoluabi when you can not say the truth without adding salt, spice and Maggi?

I live in ipinle omoluabi. Most omoluabis here are die hard unrepentant liars.
Lol nuisan.ce grin

I understand how desperate you wish to be a Yoruba, but you can never be one... cheesy

Try and be proud of your miserable tribe for once. cool
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bounceboune7:
yorubas dont believe in pulling others down to get to d top Useless statement. I've work with many Yoruba and Igbo's. Both are betrayals, but Yoruba is the worst. If you're higher in position than them, they're willingly to do all it takes to make sure they kick you out or demote you. But I end up having a Yoruba girl as my girlfriend. Maybe that would someday reduce the dislike. Otherwise, I like them for just one thing. One thing I said. Most of the Yoruba's has brain. Just that... But they tend to exploit your brain to betray and stab you.
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Alexis11: 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
rickyrex:
and what makes you think all yoruba will vote for tinubu. Did you yoruba's voted for obasanjo. Don't even start a conversation you can't end. Oh well am not a party monger. And not to forget PDP worst years in power is a million times better than your apc change agenda. Take it to the street and you will come back crying. No be mouth bro

The question you should be asking is did all Yoruba voted for Abiola

Obasanjo contested against another Yoruba man.
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Alexis11: 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bounceboune7:
so u think they like osinbajo?

What they want to do.is to portray it like they like the less powerful osinbajo so they can pull tinubu down,after pilling tinubu down successfully they know it won't b hard to pull osinbajo down.

They have forgotten that yorubas have learn from history as regards abiola n awolowo so we won't repeat d mistake again

You are wise.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by rickyrex(m): 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
Alexis11:

The question you should be asking is did all Yoruba voted for Abiola

Obasanjo contested against another Yoruba man.
you should be asking yourself this same question. You made it look like igbos are the major people saying no to tinubu whereas there are yoruba's saying no to him. And for me I want tinubu not to stop osinbajo from going on primaries with him. If tinubu is competent enough let him allow free primaries. You people should stop making it look like there's an oat of payback between both of them
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by gentlegenius(m): 2:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bounceboune7:
yorubas dont believe in pulling others down to get to d top, do your own thing n let others do theirs.

It's u igbos that believes u must insult tinubu b4 u are seen
Tinubu insulted Nigerians first by wanting to be president.
Someone that left office as governor and has been imposing any candidate he likes as governor of Lagos against the choice of the people till today is democratically unfit to rule a country.
His aspiration is an insult to Nigerians.
I don't hate him, but the truth must be told.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Bounceboune7: 2:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
gentlegenius:

Tinubu insulted Nigerians first by wanting to be president.
Someone that left office as governor and has been imposing any candidate he likes as governor of Lagos against the choice of the people till today is democratically unfit to rule a country.
His aspiration is an insult to Nigerians.
I don't hate him, but the truth must be told.
u mean it's an insult if a private citizen aspire for a post?
Have u forgotten d right to vote n b voted for?

So did lagosians tell u that or it's what u think?
Did tinubu stop anyone from voting his/her preferred candidate?

Guy u have to understand d meaning of democracy b4 u type,these things u said are nothing n it doesn't hold water
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by GetMeRight: 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
alsudan:
If you check na Osinbajo the insult Thiefnibu pass self.

How can just one tribe be synonymous with Betrayal like that. Na Wa!

When are you guys going to stop this wailing of betrayal? Ojukwu pushed lives of millions of your tribesmen into untimely deaths and he later ran away only to come back to contest for president. That wasn't a betrayal!
Ibos don't betray Ibos, na everyone else dey betray ibos
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by swaggerjack: 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
BobbieZion:
Tinubu.....The brown teeth,cocainia, bullion van drug Baron.

I see some people say they have respect for their elders..... The same agberos that chased an Oba out of his palace and took his staff.

It's a jungle in the Wild wild west.

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bounceboune7:
yorubas dont believe in pulling others down to get to d top, do your own thing n let others do theirs.

It's u igbos that believes u must insult tinubu b4 u are seen
you must be mentally derailed for making that statement. Infact you are a nicopul
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by shidof(m): 5:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
Dapinski:

You're a perfect example of the strength of genetics.

Stay in Lagos for a 100 years and mingle with Yorubas daily for that 100 years and you will still never understand the omoluabi culture of respect, uprightness, honorable behaviour and decorum towards others.

What Osinbajo demands should be applauded. It is what some of us have always asked our fellow Nigerians to do.

I.e keep it clean and issue-based so Nigerians can begin to gain political sophistication that helps them make better electoral decision as others do worldwide.

Lastly, "ashiere" Tinubu is a respected Yoruba elder with a lot of good to his name. Far far more good and productivity than all the worthless leaders from the region you come from you never say squat about.

Yet one cannot expect a stone to produce water same as uncultured folks can't be expected to be respectful or to speak/act with decorum.
You've said it all, well-done. Claiming Lagos state under pretence because he's ashamed of imo state where he comes from. The guy is pure definition of a chameleon and a confused soul
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by shinealight(m): 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
alsudan:
If you check na Osinbajo the insult Thiefnibu pass self.

How can just one tribe be synonymous with Betrayal like that. Na Wa!

Hmmm….I guess you have a point. Osinbajo has been blinded by Power but he should go into history to find out the fate of Yoruba sons who allowed themselves to be used against their kinsmen. Akintola was a thorn in Awolowo’s flesh and he was used by the North to incarcerate Awo. So was Abiola when he was championing the cause of NPN against Awo’s UPN in the early days. It is one thing to believe in different Causes but it’s another to work mischievously towards the downfall of another…. particularly if that individual is on a genuine mission to lift up the masses of people. It is not everybody you can wrong and get away with it. Whatever man soweth, he reapeth!
Osinbajo should refuse to be used by the North at this time against his Principal. IT IS CALLED DIVIDE AND RULE. He should summon up the courage to make it clear to his so-called supporters that as long as his principal is vying for the post, he would not be interested.
That is what a true Omoluabi would do and it would put a stop to all these unjustifiable insults and denigration. After taking such an action, it may then happen that Tinubu decides to withdraw from the race to give his younger brother the needed support to lead the Yoruba into battle. As of now, Tinubu is the ASIWAJU (Leader) not Osinbajo. Tinubu is the one the Ondo state Governor described as ‘Our Capone”, not Osinbajo. A word is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by almarthins(m): 7:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
Alexis11:

Lol nuisan.ce grin

I understand how desperate you wish to be a Yoruba, but you can never be one... cheesy

Try and be proud of your miserable tribe for once. cool

Perhaps, you thought every body is as miserable as you ?

The reason why Fulani think they own Nigeria is because pple like you. The same pple that sold igboho out, are the same pple that re claiming to defend him. Once we re on the same page, the next thing is you start tribalizing the matter like every one has to be on the same page with you.

Do I really blame you? When u live in a country that thrives on lies and injustice, I should not expect much from you other than disappointments.
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by portplus: 7:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
Shikena:

You must have been living under some rock... PYO and the cabal don't see eye to eye. That's a known fact grin

That's my point.
If he decides to run....the cabal will negotiate a deal with him if he wants to get their support.
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
DubaiLandLord2:
Most of this Osinbajo support group, even the VP himself does not know about them.

He knows them and he has told them to continue their campaigns till Buhari gives the green light then he will declare and tinubu will be packed aside.
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by chikachuks1(m): 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2022

Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Allisgud: 11:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
No mind the man him just dey whine himself,him dey laff well well if them they abuse am
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by Panda7(m): 1:33am On Jan 23, 2022
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by calcal: 2:49am On Jan 23, 2022
Dapinski:

No ambition can blind Osinbajo, a Yoruba omoluabi, to the fact that Tinubu deserves the utmost respect from him and many others. Not everyone can callously pay back good with ingrate wickedness and backstabbing as your leaders are naturally inclined to.

The above is trash, Osinbajo is not indebted to Tinubu for any reason, Osinbajo is a professor of law, he is qualified for the job that he did for Tinubu.

He worked for Tinubu and Tinubu paid him - case closed

a student can become a professor before his supervisor which is normal
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by BelieveThat: 10:45am On Mar 20, 2022
rottennaija:

Is the silent too loud?

Yes o
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by rottennaija(m): 11:56am On Mar 20, 2022
BelieveThat:

Good morning sir, please kind help me edit out my act details thanks.
ok
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by BelieveThat: 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
Its well
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by BelieveThat: 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
akin9ja78:

The intentions is clear he is willing to put his life on the line for jagaban.

Are you sure grin
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by BelieveThat: 10:27am On May 29, 2022
Nice
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by akin9ja78(m): 3:41am On May 30, 2022
BelieveThat:

Good morning sir, please kind help me edit out my act details from your quote above. thanks.
3010364701 Polaris bank Akinsola
Re: Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu by BelieveThat: 7:06am On May 30, 2022
Starboy 2023 Loading...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fela Kuti's Family Reacts As APC Uses Fela's Songs For Their Campaign / There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro / Obasanjo Welcomes The New Ooni Of Ife (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.