Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? (34784 Views)

What Business In Nigeria Can One Start With 400K? / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos / Wat Biz Can I Start With 400k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by TruthUntold: 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
Creditalerts:
Pure water or open a private mortuary in the north because death rate and insecurity is high over there cry
The dead should be respected cry cry
people in the north don't do mortuary, even before proper confirmation sef, na burial. Haven't you heard of corpses that 'woke' before the final touch? �
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Bignuell(m): 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
GoodBoi1:
Crypto market has dipped. Invest in the top 10 coins
Bro this guy is fresh graduate, this is the least advice he needs. It'll be more better if he seeks knowledge first but buy, you won finish this guy be that grin
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
CUMIN:

Same way one man came from UK and was telling me how a young man is moving real estate in UK. I was like no be care work you dey do for there.
Nothing wrong with care work, i have done care work, i was paid £15 an hour. Do you even know or understand what care work means? undecided Don't be ignorant.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by WHITELIGHTER: 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
Get plantain from South(Edo State) and supply to PH and Bayelsa

1 Like

Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by orikoku: 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
Let me keep following.
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by xamster(m): 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
You can start an online Business with it that doesn’t require Much techie knowledge.

Learn and study the basics, Implement then in no time you’d be getting passive income.

Finish 2022 Better.
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Lamba42(m): 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2022
*CRUDE OIL & AGO (DIESEL)AVAILABLE,COMMERCIAL QUANTITY SERIOUS BUYERS & ENQUIRIES ONLY.*
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by YellowMayor(m): 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
Abiboss:
Good day Nairalanders.

I am a fresh graduate, but I don't want to work under someone. Would like you all to share your business ideas/plans, if you get 400k now what will you do with it?

Short answer; 400k is just too small nowadays for a classic business setup. Get a shop in a very busy location and start selling things like moinmoin, puff-puff etc. I have 2 people doing this and they are doing extremely well. Both built houses and even finance other big business like pure water factory with the money realized from the small business.
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Abaman001(m): 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
[quote author=Dim08 post=109593883]Why do people keep asking for business to do

Have you not heard of Affiliate Marketing?

This is a business you can start with a very LOW capital

And earn massive income daily.

A 23 year old guy earn 1.9Million in a week, He earned 2.45M the following week and he has been averaging 1M every week.

Keep saying it's a lie.

Your ignorance is your weakness.

It is now easy to make money online than ever before.

If you are serious about making money online.

Check https://7starplans.com

[/quote

You should be richer than Dangote by now and your entire family and village people should also be richer than Adenuga or don't you love ur family members to show them the way rather than looking for people to give link here on nairaland..... scammers everywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Abaman001(m): 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2022
Dim08:
Why do people keep asking for business to do

Have you not heard of Affiliate Marketing?

This is a business you can start with a very LOW capital

And earn massive income daily.

A 23 year old guy earn 1.9Million in a week, He earned 2.45M the following week and he has been averaging 1M every week.

Keep saying it's a lie.

Your ignorance is your weakness.

It is now easy to make money online than ever before.

If you are serious about making money online.

Check https://7starplans.com

You should be richer than Dangote by now and your entire family and your village people should also be richer than Adenuga or don't you love ur family members to show them the way rather than looking for people to give li

5 Likes

Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by emmykk(m): 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2022
shantti:

Will that pint of blood be given free of charge or will it be sold to those four lives

In general hospital it can be donated there free and given free in private hospitals it is donate with monetary reward and bought there too.
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by CUMIN: 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2022
gypsey:
Nothing wrong with care work, i have done care work, i was paid £15 an hour. Do you even know or understand what care work means? undecided Don't be ignorant.

Nothing is wrong but he was like I should be running in the same league of that guy that run real estate.

Knowing fully well that our resources and opportunity are not the same.

His approach was derogatory.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Juanmike(m): 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
gypsey:
grin grin grin grin you know him personally?
We know him welll.
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by onyioyeezah(f): 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2022
Location?
chatinent:
Start selling first grade O.K shoes.

I sell in wholesale.

There is profit in it!

Nationwide delivery.

No stories.

You select and get what you buy.
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Jennifer89(f): 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2022
CUMIN:

What's the average earnings per week

it all depends on patronage sometimes I make 10k or more other times is less. some customers don't collect their clothes on time

1 Like

Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Originalsly: 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
Abiboss:

Good day Nairalanders.

I am a fresh graduate, but I don't want to work under someone. Would like you all to share your business ideas/plans, if you get 400k now what will you do with it?

Search the topic.... follow it.

Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Eyinju112(f): 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
Please how do you go about it? I have interest in it
gypsey:
what is wrong with a motuary business? And what makes you think you might not be his second customer? undecided

What about people who supply food, canopy, music, MCs, drinks and ambulance during funerals? You think they are better? Or wrong? and oh! What about the coffin makers or the grave diggers? are they also wrong?

I own a motuary business amongst other businesses and the motuary business is booming in nigeria at the moment, i didn't kill the dead, it isn't my fault they died besides their families comes looking for my assistance i didn't go looking for customers. Don't be ignorant. angry

When people die eventually it is ussually other people who takes care of their journeys to where ever they are going (buries them)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Dshocker(m): 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2022
Abiboss:
Good day Nairalanders.

You can partner with someone,go to the north and bring food stuffs like onion,potatoes,yam... After 1yr you will be counting around N5m

1 Like

Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by 7pages(m): 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
with 350k you can get golf 3 (auto) from a private user, use 50k to take care of anything that might be an issue in the car, you might not even spend it finished then use it to do transport around Ikeja

you won't regret you invest on that, just make sure you save 1k daily in one place for car maintenance and mechanical works at least this will help u when car has fault

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by chatinent: 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
gypsey:
Mmm... guy where and do you buy these shoes before selling them? Do you import them yourself? Or....?

I import them.
It is OK shoes.
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by chatinent: 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
onyioyeezah:
Location?
Abia state.
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by newoffer: 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
North ke. Omo na instant burial over there
Creditalerts:
Pure water or open a private mortuary in the north because death rate and insecurity is high over there cry
The dead should be respected cry cry
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Queenstores: 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
Get a space or shop. Sell rice and Golden Penny spag and noodles. It might be difficult in the 1st few months but soon you will say thank you Jesus.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Oceanfield: 3:54pm On Jan 22, 2022
shantti:

Will that pint of blood be given free of charge or will it be sold to those four lives

Don't mind them, the want you to give it for free, then they sell it . Heartless people.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by TBolaitan(m): 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
My candid advice to you is to invest your money ....
You can be asking your self what is the best investment you can d

Worry no more I gat you cover investment in Real estate is the only investment that guarantee you if high returns on investment and it is the only investment that ever appreciate it can’t be deprecated

Like example crypto the value do go up and come down meaning is not stable in the market you either you loose or gain

Investment in real estate you can never loose
So if you want to increase your financial status investment in real estate is the key �

Call: 09025462416
WhatsApp:08127588833
Only for serious minded person
You will thank me later
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Babastrong(m): 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
Op, i will not deceive you. Agriculture is the way to richness in this country now.
INVEST 200K AND GET 1MILLION AS PROFIT.
If you can cultivate 5acres of land.
ploughing of 5acres=#35000.
maize seeds to plant the land= 3basia=#18k.
soyabeans= 3basia=30k.
herbicides=60k.
labourers to work on the farm=40k.
hervesting=30k.
OUTPUT.
Maize(at least 15bags)x#30k=#450k.
soyabeans 12bagsx #50000= 600k.
total output= #1050000.
if you want partnership bus. Here is my number:08134342308.
I HAVE 10ACRES OF LAND SUITABLE FOR AGRIC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by TeeKings: 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2022
I can tell you this, start affiliate marketing with just 60k as capital and I give you three months ( if you are the lazy type) you will be making 6figures already. I did it and it is working for me and many other students under my mentorship. You can still engage in any other work of your choice and be comfortable doing affiliate marketing with just your phone, WhatsApp and data..you are always welcome
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
POS

MINI IMPORTATIO
N

BUYING AND SELLING LOCALLY
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
TeeKings:
I can tell you this, start affiliate marketing with just 60k as capital and I give you three months ( if you are the lazy type) you will be making 6figures already. I did it and it is working for me and many other students under my mentorship. You can still engage in any other work of your choice and be comfortable doing affiliate marketing with just your phone, WhatsApp and data..you are always welcome

WHICH AFFILIATE MARKETING ARE U USING.
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by Juicy001: 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
Enter arewa, rent 1 hectare ,farm maize, thank me later
Re: What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? by HorlinksStore(m): 4:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
Independent business like mine

Abiboss:
Good day Nairalanders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Over-scratched This N200 Glo Card -- Nairalanders, Please Comment / What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? / See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.