Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,048 members, 7,810,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Bitch**ss Everywhere - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bitch**ss Everywhere (1221 Views)

Life Is a Bitch, Nigerian Lady Says As She Goes Nak£d. PHOTOS / Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitch**ss Everywhere by Whazar(m): 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
There’s this skele I talked to after I noticed she was into me and I’m trying to get into her pants the first trial she came up with some flimsy excuse I just let that pass and never initiated anything anymore

It happened she’s now dying to have me cos she’s always wet whenever she’s around me yeah I meant it ,but biatch u lost the opportunity and I’m not trying to fvck with her anymore

My bike man came to my shop this morning to deliver my money then I just asked him about the girl we all live in the same neighborhood

Omo the guy be like even him don chop for there chai the thing weak me so nah community hole Dey do shakara

I just deleted her number and want to warn her not to come to my shop anymore I mean this girl is 17 for fvck sake

I need another skele who’s not a leech and borehole with nice and firm breast supported with mad baca if you fit in don’t be shy to hit the dm button

NL feminist this is your last chance
Fernandezwharver,cococandy,stacyomolola make una no dull am oo

1 Like

Re: Bitch**ss Everywhere by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
Another lie..I am sure your mom is still feeding you at home.. cheesy wink

Enjoy your fantasy you've always wished for.. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitch**ss Everywhere by Whazar(m): 12:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

U no get work? Oya come baff me cheesy tongue
I need someone to shave my hairy balls this morning in the tub
Re: Bitch**ss Everywhere by Boogyman557: 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ..

EVERYBODY wit der OWN MATTERS..

WTF MAN
Re: Bitch**ss Everywhere by Whazar(m): 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ..

EVERYBODY wit der OWN MATTERS..

WTF MAN
Pass d weed man

1 Like

Re: Bitch**ss Everywhere by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
Whazar:

U no get work? Oya come baff me cheesy tongue
I need someone to shave my hairy balls this morning in the tub
You are 15 how come you have one? cheesy cheesy
Baby boy maybe when you grow up.. cheesy wink
Re: Bitch**ss Everywhere by Whazar(m): 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are 15 how come you have one? cheesy cheesy
Baby boy maybe when you grow up.. cheesy wink
This baby boy will ride you , u go go yeyeyeye!!!
Re: Bitch**ss Everywhere by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
Whazar:

This baby boy will ride you , u go go yeyeyeye!!!
If only you had one.. cheesy
Re: Bitch**ss Everywhere by Jeon(f): 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
Whazar:
There’s this skele I talked to after I noticed she was into me and I’m trying to get into her pants the first trial she came up with some flimsy excuse I just let that pass and never initiated anything anymore

It happened she’s now dying to have me cos she’s always wet whenever she’s around me yeah I meant it ,but biatch u lost the opportunity and I’m not trying to fvck with her anymore

My bike man came to my shop this morning to deliver my money then I just asked him about the girl we all live in the same neighborhood

Omo the guy be like even him don chop for there chai the thing weak me so nah community hole Dey do shakara

I just deleted her number and want to warn her not to come to my shop anymore I mean this girl is 17 for fvck sake

I need another skele who’s not a leech and borehole with nice and firm breast supported with mad baca if you fit in don’t be shy to hit the dm button

YIKES
NORMAL RANTS WE HEAR EVERYDAY ON NL..
Re: Bitch**ss Everywhere by Whazar(m): 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

YIKES
NORMAL RANTS WE HEAR EVERYDAY ON NL..
Fati I foh add your name but you no too fine like that and u still be underage so let your mamas come first hun
Re: Bitch**ss Everywhere by Jeon(f): 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
Whazar:

Fati I foh add your name but you no too fine like that and u still be underage
I guess the 17 years old is overage...
may ur foolishness not disgrace you..

so let your mamas come first hun

STILL YIKES..
Re: Bitch**ss Everywhere by RealistRedpiler: 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Zukwanuike
Re: Bitch**ss Everywhere by RealistRedpiler: 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
In every of your doings, don't forget Boss Mosidi advice: ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS, ALL OF THEM..

LONG LIVE BOSS MOSIDI!!

YOUR LEGACY LIVES!!
Re: Bitch**ss Everywhere by kwaso2: 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

� �
Re: Bitch**ss Everywhere by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
Omo, the comments dey choke me cheesy grin grin
Re: Bitch**ss Everywhere by Stacyomolola(f): 11:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
Whazar:

Orisirisi in angels voice

1 Like

Re: Bitch**ss Everywhere by PrinceGoku(m): 4:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
Stacyomolola:

Orisirisi in angels voice

What does this mean?

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Female Definition Of A Good Man / How Long Have You Been Single For / Men Would Be Better Without Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.