Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

The Nigerian Female Definition Of A Good Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Nigerian Female Definition Of A Good Man (1224 Views)

There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Female Definition Of A Good Man by funkmrflexx(m): 7:26am On May 02, 2022
I once dated a girl after I ended the relationship she told me she would find a better man than me.
So I asked myself. What's the definition of a good man to a Nigerian woman ?
And that can only be narrowed down to having money .
As long as you have money they don't care about your mental state
Your psychological state , I think that's why we see many cases of domestic violence on women because all they want is the money, They don't even care if the man is an animal, cases of ladies been killed by their partner for different reasons are on the rise every because all they want is the money.
A lady once said a man can cheat on her as much as she wants as long as he gives her money and takes care of her .

So is it all about money ? I ask

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Female Definition Of A Good Man by habsydiamond(m): 7:37am On May 02, 2022
Women get problem walahi.. If u as a man get money u are good to them.. O me and see it from this angle.. If u get money and u use the money to worship them then u are mumu, maaga.. If u have money and u don't use it to worship them then u are stingy... To understand women u must undergo different courses oo..

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Female Definition Of A Good Man by muyico(m): 7:55am On May 02, 2022
I thnkz lazy women.industrous woman didnt av times 4 such

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Female Definition Of A Good Man by muyico(m): 7:59am On May 02, 2022
My wife keep supporting d family even more than i did! Try to search 4 ur real missing ribs not slay mama.rmbr sumtins u miss dem bcus many times dey look unkept and not luking nice like a slaymama.she is an hustle woman

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Female Definition Of A Good Man by Jeremani: 8:10am On May 02, 2022
See as a guy eeh, if you really want to enjoy relationship have money

Women are hypergamy in nature
Some take their hypergamy to extra length
That's where am mad with them.

For your own sake and for those who depend on you have money

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Female Definition Of A Good Man by superCleanworks(m): 8:14am On May 02, 2022
They like guys that wear suit 247 even on all their dp.

They like guys that can lie for Africa.

Then if you have money, then you have become their personal lord and saviour. If she is praying and calling Jesus it is actually your face she will be seeing. grin

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Female Definition Of A Good Man by fikayormi(m): 8:17am On May 02, 2022
Let them jeon and siofra come and give their own definition

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Female Definition Of A Good Man by Dorwadora(f): 8:30am On May 02, 2022
My own definition of a good man is a man that knows his responsibility and roles in the marriage or relationship and he sticks to them. This way check and balance can be transparent.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Female Definition Of A Good Man by Premiumwriter: 8:42am On May 02, 2022
Dorwadora:
My own definition of a good man is a man that knows his responsibility and roles in the marriage or relationship and he sticks to them. This way check and balance can be transparent.
Even when he provides una wan make him dey do house chores and cooking.

Wahala for men wey want make women call them 'real men' oh

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Female Definition Of A Good Man by Dorwadora(f): 8:47am On May 02, 2022
Premiumwriter:

Like I said earlier, a man that knows his responsibility and roles in the relationship or marriage and sticks to it.

@ the bolded sentence, traditionally, the role of a woman is to keep the home together while the man provides but civilization evolution and the home settings begs to differ.

If the man and woman are both working, then it's normal if the man helps with the house chores. If the man is the sole provider then the case is otherwise.

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Female Definition Of A Good Man by samiabigail: 8:57am On May 02, 2022
Waste no more time arguing
about what a good man should be. Be
one.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Female Definition Of A Good Man by Truvelisback(m): 9:05am On May 02, 2022
Premiumwriter:

Don't be decieved or carried away by some of their comments here. They may say something to cover up their main point of View in their mind, so as not to appear to guys that they are different.
Re: The Nigerian Female Definition Of A Good Man by Nyascobar1414: 9:16am On May 02, 2022
Truvelisback:
Don't be decieved or carried away by some of their comments here. They may say something to cover up their main point of View in their mind, so as not to appear to guys that they are different.

so that guys will ask them out for marriage..

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Female Definition Of A Good Man by Acidbath: 9:57am On May 02, 2022
Definitely not a typical nairalander that go about trolling to prove their dead manly prowess.

That's one. Many more which 99% of negroes can't meet up to.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Nigerian Female Definition Of A Good Man by Elporo(m): 11:59am On May 02, 2022
muyico:
My wife keep supporting d family even more than i did!

Like crutches?
Re: The Nigerian Female Definition Of A Good Man by baretalk: 1:57pm On May 02, 2022
poverty is a disease.
Re: The Nigerian Female Definition Of A Good Man by Austinbiggy(m): 2:47pm On May 02, 2022
fikayormi:
Let them jeon and siofra come and give their own definition
Jeon should come and give her Own, her mouth nor de close
Re: The Nigerian Female Definition Of A Good Man by Jeon(f): 3:23pm On May 02, 2022
the definition of good man is virtual human..

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Female Definition Of A Good Man by BigRocky: 3:44pm On May 02, 2022
Dorwadora:
Like I said earlier, a man that knows his responsibility and roles in the relationship or marriage and sticks to it.

@ the bolded sentence, traditionally, the role of a woman is to keep the home together while the man provides but civilization evolution and the home settings begs to differ.

If the man and woman are both working, then it's normal if the man helps with the house chores. If the man is the sole provider then the case is otherwise.

U hv sence.

(1) (Reply)

. / I'm Currently In Akwa Ibom State / I'm In Love With A Female Mod(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.