Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music (62749 Views)

True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo / Prince Dele Banjo's Letter To Kumuyi / Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by Nezzjnr: 10:44am On Jan 23, 2022
Rawtruth1:
I was groomed in Deeper life from my teenage to adulthood. I was at Ayobo, Deeper life Bible school and attended many workers meetings from 1985 to 1999.

The truth is that some things are falling apart. I don't know whether it's because of the age of our Daddy in the Lord. But his recent romance with politicians and other worldly minded musicians and individuals is raising alarms in the minds of his children both in Deeper life and other churches.

The protest is apt and valid
I'm not also comfortable with the way he has been mixing with the politicians.

What will a Sanwo Olu be doing on the Altar.... Even having a seat there.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by eldoradoxx: 10:44am On Jan 23, 2022
Actually Deeper Life should maintain its standards, that was what made them unique Christians of old who taught pure holiness, decency, modesty and spiritual revival as the pathway to God. Since his first wife died, Papa Kumuyi seems to have undergone significant changes in doctrine and style perhaps due to the influence of his current wife.
Even though we know the world is rapidly changing and doctrines such as not watching of TV was rightly abandoned, but don't bring Reggae and BLues popstars masquerading as Gospel singers to the once holy and unadulterated pulpit Deeper Lifers had known all their lives.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by Image123(m): 10:45am On Jan 23, 2022
daughters13:
The anti-indecency campaigner and deeper life member, Prince Dele Banjo has staged a peaceful protest at the Deeper Life Headquarters at Gbagada, Lagos.

The protest is in connection with the introduction of unconventional music to Deeper Life.

Prince Dele Banjo stated:

"We are surprised about the introduction of unconventional music as well as the invitation of Gospel rock stars to Deeper Life. We are also surprised about the invitation of local Christian musicians that are not advocates of modesty to deeper life.

We are surprised because pastor Kumuyi who is our father in the Lord did not raise us his children with such music. Instead, he raised us with modesty, holiness and the belief that we should worship God with our book of hymns alone using low toned and humble songs.

Pastor Kumuyi was the one that taught us all we know about modesty and holiness, so we are surprised that our teacher is changing direction and he is inviting international Gospel rock stars and local musicians that are not advocates of modesty to come and sing at deeper life.

We strongly believe that as a holiness church, deeper life ought to stick with our choir and our God given hymn book alone. We don't need unnecessary noise from these American gospel rockstars and these local Christian musicians.

Our God given and humble choir at deeper life that consists of those lovely teenagers, keyboardists and trumpeters is enough for us at deeper life.

Since he is our father in the Lord, we hereby request an explanation from him; we want to our dear father in the Lord to defend the invitation of rockstars and local Christian musicians that are not advocates of modesty.

We hold in our hands the book of hymns in order to prove to everyone that all we need in deeper life is our God given book of hymns.

Thank you very much"

A flesh driven attention seeker. He should at best be ignored.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by fujirice: 10:45am On Jan 23, 2022
Nezzjnr:

Lol

Is this what a supposed Dlbc member is meant to say??

When did church turn to a place of Concert or rather Enjoyment??.

Why has the same Catholic Church we all castigate refused to change their way of worship??....

Church isn't about gathering crowd.... It's all about the impact being made in the lives of people and making them ready for the Kingdom.... It's really bad if you change your doctrine or standard just to keep members in the church.

I'm not saying the church is derailing on it's doctrine but this your statement no follow at all.

And before you come for me.... I was born and brought up in the church and still a member.

God will help us.

If you have never been to a Catholic Church just shush it.
Catholic Churches encourage different ways of worshiping God. Heck they even play traditional songs in church, so say what you know.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by MrMcJay(m): 10:46am On Jan 23, 2022
Kumuyi is 80 years old. He knows he can go at anytime, hence he's trying to make necessary changes before he goes.

It is because of people like this that he's doing this while alive. Imagine that it is Kumuyi's successor that brought in Dunsin Oyekan, fat-headed Hypocrites like this one would have written petition to Jesus Christ.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by November24(f): 10:46am On Jan 23, 2022
Nosayer:

So the gospel artistes that were invited to sing at Deeper Life programs are going to hell fire and Pastor Kumuyi is now one of their accomplice?

Can we differentiate what it means to have true knowledge of Christ apart from being inclined towards religion?

Mr Righteousness, I'm disappointed in you sir. You actually belong to those who think righteousness is only by the garment you wear, the way you walk etc (salvation by work).

As long as the pastor is not telling people to go against the principles of Jesus, the rest of the traditions can rot away as they should.

Honestly,I'm disappointed in him,I thought he was a Christ Lover,now I see where his doom messages is coming from.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by AJohnnasa(m): 10:46am On Jan 23, 2022
ngwababe
Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by DaddyFabooluz(m): 10:48am On Jan 23, 2022
Everyday I wake up to see how Nigerians think so low and react to things makes me hate Nigeria the more.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by November24(f): 10:48am On Jan 23, 2022
Daddy Kumuyi is pasing a message already.

1 Like

Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by Image123(m): 10:50am On Jan 23, 2022
Rawtruth1:
I was groomed in Deeper life from my teenage to adulthood. I was at Ayobo, Deeper life Bible school and attended many workers meetings from 1985 to 1999.

The truth is that some things are falling apart. I don't know whether it's because of the age of our Daddy in the Lord. But his recent romance with politicians and other worldly minded musicians and individuals is raising alarms in the minds of his children both in Deeper life and other churches.

The protest is apt and valid

Pastor Kumuyi did not teach you not to protest ba? cheesy cheesy Selective amnesia dey worry some of you, don't worry u go dey alright. Na prayer we go pray for you. Just raise one hand and put the other hand on the brain that appears to be paining you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by Truefaith: 10:51am On Jan 23, 2022
gbhn
Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by Lance7621: 10:52am On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
Brother, as a young man born in Deeper life Bible Church in the Early 80's and Grommed in DLBC until 2004 when I moved to the The Lords Chosen, I must say you have a very Valid Protest!

I Perceive GOD is using you to Pass a Very Strong Message to HIS Church and HIS servant. The ways of GOD ALMIGHTY are not the ways of Men.
The ALMIGHTY HOLY GOD will not change HIS Standard because of a Changing World.

I Pray HIS Servant and one of the Core Holiness Apostles and Generals of this Generation, Pastor WF Kumuyi takes note of this Peaceful Protest.

I am beginning to support those calling you a hypocrite. You are no different from the biblical Pharisee. How many souls have you won with your conflicting sermon rather you are just instigating fear & confusinh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by AABBIIMM(m): 10:54am On Jan 23, 2022
Lighthouse50:
I was shocked too to see Nathaniel bassey in their crusade handbill and was over shocked when kumuyi addressed him as evangelist bassey on the crusage ground when hymns could have been sung by the glorious choir of the church. Nathaniel bassey is not a member. Why rate him above church choir? I see publicity sake
Just shut up. You that is an evangelist how many souls have you won to Christ?
You don't even know anything about the body of Christ on earth, you think it revolves around you alone abi?
Didn't Jesus say in John 10:16 KJV "And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd."
So, you think you're the only sheep.
Besides, are you the one they're praising? God deserves the highest praise.
That was how the Pharisees told Jesus to stop His disciples from shouting in Luke 19:37-40 KJV
And when he was come nigh, even now at the descent of the mount of Olives, the whole multitude of the disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works that they had seen; [38] Saying, Blessed be the King that cometh in the name of the Lord: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest. [39] And some of the Pharisees from among the multitude said unto him, Master, rebuke thy disciples. [40] And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out.

Your problem is that their music is loud and they shout and you think it is offensive to God right?
I think the scriptures answers it for you.
In fact, the Pharisees still acknowledged that they're Christ's disciples which is far better than your criticisms. I even read one of your religious bigots saying Dunsin Oyekan is worldly and carnal, and I really feel sorry for your askewed judgements. Who do you really think you are to call someone washed by Christ blood as carnal?
I don't think you read the Bible and I don't think you're submissive to the Holy Spirit.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by nairavsdollars(f): 10:54am On Jan 23, 2022
Idiot living in the past

1 Like

Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by AfroKnight: 10:54am On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
Brother, as a young man born in Deeper life Bible Church in the Early 80's and Grommed in DLBC until 2004 when I moved to the The Lords Chosen, I must say you have a very Valid Protest!

I Perceive GOD is using you to Pass a Very Strong Message to HIS Church and HIS servant. The ways of GOD ALMIGHTY are not the ways of Men.

I Pray HIS Servant and one of the Core Holiness Apostles and Generals of this Generation, Pastor WF Kumuyi takes note of this Peaceful Protest.

So you be The Lord’s Chosen Member.

No wonder

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by philipstanley(m): 10:55am On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

I have always admired your comments but this very one am disappointed.

We must kill religion before religion kills us

So Kumuyi cannot invite a gospel singer just because he/she is not from DLBC or doesn't share similar views to your doctrines.

I can remember vividly when Kumuyi came to my state and he invited Panam Pacy Paul and others to be sincere it was a great crusade.

We should be careful on how we definitely holiness and righteous

Shalom!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by Darevofpeace(m): 10:57am On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

You are a fanatic,you are already going the ways of Boko -Haram.
All those old doctrines made by Pastor Kumuyi were then not by human hands.
You fail to remember one thing, Pastor Kumuyi's generations are handing over little by little.
Don't you know Deeper life is loosing her youths to other denomination?
When all the old members are long dead,who are those to be in the affairs of the Church?
Jesus gave us one single Church not any denomination.
Stop judging others who are not in your assumed group.
It's an acts of extreme fanaticism

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by Peppysco: 10:58am On Jan 23, 2022
Wearing haggard or bend down selct clothes does not make you a saint or holy, neither does it make you humble. The Deeper Life ways of life and dressings are all down to wrong inductrinations which baba is trying to fix.
The guy protesting, does he not have televisions in his house, the supposed 'devil's box '? Even the baba himself, did he not ride in a flashy Limo in Abuja last December and when asked he said, ' there are things that needs to be changed'.
So, all these don't put on shoes, earrings, listening to high tempo songs are all inductrinations imposed by pastors and not the bible. So, make the man go rest, eyes don open pass hin understanding

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by cherrymi: 10:59am On Jan 23, 2022
If Jesus was in our current age these people will still criticize him. Am sure deeper life still sing songs from their hymn book. Baba just invited Reputable Gospel singers to sing during special programs as a means of driving evangelism. I was born in the deeper life church and I remained one for the first 18years of my life. I left because I could not relate with my current world because their way of thought and pattern of thinking needs to be polished. How can one refuse to use modern day speakers in church as everything is worldliness. They now use television in their houses. Am sure by the time they get to heaven and find don meon, dusin oyekan they will also hold a protest against God why these great gospel artist are in heaven. quote author=daughters13 post=109594865]The anti-indecency campaigner and deeper life member, Prince Dele Banjo has staged a peaceful protest at the Deeper Life Headquarters at Gbagada, Lagos.

The protest is in connection with the introduction of unconventional music to Deeper Life.

Prince Dele Banjo stated:

"We are surprised about the introduction of unconventional music as well as the invitation of Gospel rock stars to Deeper Life. We are also surprised about the invitation of local Christian musicians that are not advocates of modesty to deeper life.

We are surprised because pastor Kumuyi who is our father in the Lord did not raise us his children with such music. Instead, he raised us with modesty, holiness and the belief that we should worship God with our book of hymns alone using low toned and humble songs.

Pastor Kumuyi was the one that taught us all we know about modesty and holiness, so we are surprised that our teacher is changing direction and he is inviting international Gospel rock stars and local musicians that are not advocates of modesty to come and sing at deeper life.

We strongly believe that as a holiness church, deeper life ought to stick with our choir and our God given hymn book alone. We don't need unnecessary noise from these American gospel rockstars and these local Christian musicians.

Our God given and humble choir at deeper life that consists of those lovely teenagers, keyboardists and trumpeters is enough for us at deeper life.

Since he is our father in the Lord, we hereby request an explanation from him; we want to our dear father in the Lord to defend the invitation of rockstars and local Christian musicians that are not advocates of modesty.

We hold in our hands the book of hymns in order to prove to everyone that all we need in deeper life is our God given book of hymns.

Thank you very much"
[/quote]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by Allisgud: 10:59am On Jan 23, 2022
Some people go just add their achaicness join,before deeper life don't watch tv at home,they say it is a devilish box,now they have started watching tv,why didn't he go against it then since he wants to be living inthe past

1 Like

Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by lexy2014: 11:00am On Jan 23, 2022
Lighthouse50:
I was shocked too to see Nathaniel bassey in their crusade handbill and was over shocked when kumuyi addressed him as evangelist bassey on the crusage ground when hymns could have been sung by the glorious choir of the church. Nathaniel bassey is not a member. Why rate him above church choir? I see publicity sake

Baba don de package. Before deeper life handbill, na Jesus Dem go print put. But now na kumuyi

1 Like

Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by Forumobserver12(m): 11:01am On Jan 23, 2022
paxonel:
Oga, if you nor like am leave the church go and start ya own church jo!

Na by force?

See your unconventional yahoo type of eye glass, we never saw this type of eye glass in deeper life before

He even worn unconventional clothes, this is exactly the way our thieving politicians dress, why must he dress in such a way?LOL shocked

2 Likes

Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by juniorstar(m): 11:01am On Jan 23, 2022
Christianity is the most divided religion..everbody doing what they like and calling it our ministry!! Our mandate..no unity at all. Its now like a social club..if you belong to my church i can recommend you or give you a job..its that bad.

1 Like

Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by SleekyPosh(m): 11:02am On Jan 23, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:
Everyday I wake up to see how Nigerians think so low and react to things makes me hate Nigeria the more.

You are not the only one Bro. I'm so fed up of this country and Nigerians too
Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by Andres28(m): 11:02am On Jan 23, 2022
Yes this is absolutely right.Every nonsense happening in this world today started little by little and if its condone will become a menace in no time.
The church of our lord Jesus Christ must continue to follow the foot step of our lord and not our carnally minded and megalomaniac preachers of today.
Holiness or nothing.
Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:02am On Jan 23, 2022
These guy's have suffered alot, and this protest probably comes from a place of pain.
They were made not to watch television for a long time
They were made to avoid flashy cloths and things for a long time
Watching movies was out of bounds, except maybe mountzoin movies
Playing jazz, rock and dance music was forbidden
They could not attend other people's churches for music concerts, relationship talks, youth hang outs etc
Only for the Church to change direction 360 degrees, and introduce the same things they denied members for years, and for the Pastor to dine and commune with those he stopped his members from interacting with years ago.

This will be heart breaking for many, especially the old ones who have wasted years living in false modesty, and are now too old and too out of touch to reinvent themselves.

The lesson will be to follow God and not the way of man. As God is the only force that will never change.

PonziHater

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by TechSpecialist(m): 11:03am On Jan 23, 2022
paxonel:
so, you expected Kumuyi to address him as worldy musical bassey?

Basicend:

You guys are just religious and that's it.

Why must he use deeper life choir and hyms all the time. . Are deeper life choir members from heaven and completely sinless? Be deceiving yourselves.

Those guys you are criticizing and calling worldly are anointed and have done many great things for God and his kingdom. Wake up from your sleep of carnality.

How has Kumuyi trespassed?

ACRI:
cheesy grin grin

Isaiah 64:6 "All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like a filthy rag"....

It is not only blacks that infuse tradition & doctrines into religion, the Pharisee were masters in this. Jesus came to give us Christianity:Christ like behavior but like the Jewish, we always focus on strict observance of the traditional and written laws of man which is most time not progressive and /archaic.

This is hypocrisy at its best and I wish this man will repent. People like this have the worst human character traits on earth, I have met a few like him...

I'm a deeper life member.
just ignore some of these comments from ignorant minds.
The day I knew some deeper life members are big time hypocrites and the Pharisees Jesus talked about was when these gospel musicians were invited to the crusade starting from Don Moen. Bro when they started their music ministration you needed to see how most self acclaimed Christians hissed and sat down without singing or joining in the worship song, when Nathaniel Basset ministered, a young guy near me hissed and sat down and became angry, you need to see the way some of them condemned these musicians and deep down I was griefed in the spirit.
I almost left the church because of the attitude of their members. Honestly I couldn't endure it again but I had no other option than to continue in the church because of the preachings and messages of Pastor Kumuyi.
Honestly speaking most of these deeper life members have lost it

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by AABBIIMM(m): 11:03am On Jan 23, 2022
Basicend:

You guys are just religious and that's it.

Why must he use deeper life choir and hyms all the time. . Are deeper life choir members from heaven and completely sinless? Be deceiving yourselves.

Those guys you are criticizing and calling worldly are anointed and have done many great things for God and his kingdom. Wake up from your sleep of carnality.

How has Kumuyi trespassed?
God bless you for this. You can see the hatred, bitterness and anger in their tone of speech.
Please leave them. They don't have monopoly of God neither did God make them the choir director of heaven.
I can't imagine an anointed worship like that of Dunsin Oyekan at the Impact 2022 being called worldly, I saw genuine hunger, revival, HolyGhost baptism, deliverance and sanctification all within that half an hour ministration. I had to watch it on YouTube and I felt like sobbing under the anointing.
That is what some Pharisees are calling carnal.
Hmmmm, Baba should invite them again o, I need new and fresh wine.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by Tutu19: 11:04am On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

young man, I joined. Deeperlife in 1983 when I was just 5 years old and grew up singing hymns that have shapened my Christian walk today. But remember that all those years, pastor kumuyi never told us that singing other types of music that glorify God is sin, he rather recently, said that most of the laws and doctrines he put down was to control the people and make us keep to the modesty and holiness he has been called to preach. God is not angry that we sing praises to him anyhow, pastor kumuyi himself set down those laws and now that he is winding down, he has decided to release the people from his own bondage that God almighty didn't put the people. I am surprised u are protesting against music, why didn't u protest when the ban on television set (devil's box) was lifted? U enjoy watching TV now but u deprived us from watching TV as kids and missed out on so many great memories shared by our mates. This is 2022, Laslas na only u go remain for that church because all the young people will run away and by the time the last of the old ones die, church would have folded up, Rubbish. Kumuyi is right for correcting his errors, u protesters are crying more than the bereaved.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by MrMacinterchi1: 11:04am On Jan 23, 2022
Lighthouse50:
does he stop your glorious choir from performing?

2 Likes

Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by Karleb(m): 11:05am On Jan 23, 2022
eldoradoxx:
Actually Deeper Life should maintain its standards, that was what made them unique Christians of old who taught pure holiness, decency, modesty and spiritual revival as the pathway to God. Since his first wife died, Papa Kumuyi seems to have undergone significant changes in doctrine and style perhaps due to the influence of his current wife.
Even though we know the world is rapidly changing and doctrines such as not watching of TV was rightly abandoned, but don't bring Reggae and BLues popstars masquerading as Gospel singers to the once holy and unadulterated pulpit Deeper Lifers had known all their lives.

You second the abolishment of no TV but you don't want Raggae and Blues. So contradictory

See, genre of music means nothing but it's the lyrics of the song that mattes.

You can sing gospel song in fuji, tungba, rap, apala even your most hated hip hop music can be used to glorify God.

You need to understand the origin of the songs common in deeper life, the other day I saw an old video of a certain DL woman yodeling in church, I'm sure you think yodeling was born in Christianity, just do some research.

To those of you who think Dunsin Oyekan, Nathaniel Bassey and Don Moen are not spiritual enough for Deeper Life, may the lord forgive you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music by davit: 11:06am On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2:

I beg to disagree with you on this bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church / Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) / Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.