Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer (3567 Views)

A Question JW Cannot Answer / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by achorladey: 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
No wahala, case closed! cheesy

Your million dollar question goes down the drain grin grin grin. Meaning, it is of no relevance.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by nans24: 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Any better performing group? smiley

grin grin

Youve really made yourself a clown in this forum.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
nans24:

grin grin
Youve really made yourself a clown in this forum.
Don't you love clowns? grin
Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by nans24: 6:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
achorladey:

When he hit a brick wall. The next step is to start asking for a better performing group to divert into something else.

The guy na real clown. I've interacted with him before and I noticed his amateurish/childish way of reasoning. If one of their travelling overseers reads his post am sure the overseer will deny him that he is not a witness. Very awkward guy grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by nans24: 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Don't you love clowns? grin

I do most especially when they fool themselves.
Its very entertaining.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
nans24:

The guy na real clown. I've interacted with him before and I noticed his amateurish/childish way of reasoning. If one of their travelling overseers reads his post am sure the overseer will deny him that he is not a witness. Very awkward guy grin grin grin grin

All these simply because there's no better performing group than Jehovah's Witnesses! cheesy
Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
nans24:

I do most especially when they fool themselves.
Its very entertaining.
Then relax and enjoy the show because some people do pay dollars to watch clowns so they're making a hell of money! grin
Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by nans24: 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

All these simply because there's no better performing group than Jehovah's Witnesses! cheesy

I believe that guy @Nelidee has already corrected your childish thinking. When it comes to serving God, it is a personal thing not a group thing. You should boast about God and Christ, not about any church or group. That's what exposes you witnesses. You people keep bragging about your "group".

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by nans24: 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Then relax and enjoy the show because some people do pay dollars to watch clowns so they're making a hell of money! grin

Please keep entertaining us. If I may ask what happened to your Bible study thread? How many people have you converted to become witnesses since you opened it? Don't tell me you just did it to count hours to report. I know your GB will flogg you if you don't send your report. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by achorladey: 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's what they call me because whenever they try to raise any topic against God's organization my posts will render all of them confused!
JEHOVAH said about his WITNESSES:

No weapon formed against you will have any success, And you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of Jehovah, And their righteousness is from me,” declares Jehovah Isaiah 54:17

Jesus said:

When they bring you in before public assemblies, government officials, and authorities, do not become anxious about how or what you will speak in defense or what you will say, for the holy spirit will teach you in that very hour the things you should say! Luke 12:11-12

They're all waiting for answers to five questions, shey?
Hen let them answer just one from me then i promise to answer all their questions.
But if they will not dare my question then let's leave it at that! Matthew 21:23-27

That's what makes my user name "Max" a song in their mouths! smiley

Self boasting and bragging. Ori baba fe ma wu grin grin grin

That's what they call me because whenever they try to raise any topic against God's organization my posts will render all of them confused!

The reason you were called GB of nairaland is not because

whenever they try to raise any topic against God's organization my posts will render all of them confused

grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is because you come to nairaland to parrot the rules and regulations of your Governing body members to hinder others from talking while you MaxInDHouse continue to disobey what you yourself said others should obey. grin grin grin and the same you go about calling others workers of LAWLESSNESS.

Should your GB come here. You will be the number one worker of lawlessness on what they tell you. grin grin grin

We know who Jesus called dey talk but don't do what they say grin grin grin
Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by achorladey: 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
nans24:

Please keep entertaining us. If I may ask what happened to your Bible study thread? How many people have you converted to become witnesses since you opened it? Don't tell me you just did it to count hours to report. I know your GB will flogg you if you don't send your report. grin grin grin

When e become elder e go soon dey get free hours to report. Even shepherding work with families wey get children wey never baptized na free time to report grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by nans24: 7:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
achorladey:

When e become elder e go soon dey get free hours to report. Even shepherding work with families wey get children wey never baptized na free time to report grin grin grin

One hot plate of pepper soup for you. You know them very well.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
nans24:

I believe that guy @Nelidee has already corrected your childish thinking. When it comes to serving God, it is a personal thing not a group thing. You should boast about God and Christ, not about any church or group. That's what exposes you witnesses. You people keep bragging about your "group".

Just save yourself the stress because you know nothing about what you're diving into.
If there's no grouping then why did Jesus insisted that a man who has been obeying God's law all his life must join Jesus' group? Luke 18:18-22

Human thinking is that each person can connect to God without a group setting but Jesus said:

"For where there are two or three gathered together in my name, there I am in their midst.” Matthew 18:20

So you can only pray alone for your personal needs {Matthew 6:6} but when it comes to WORSHIP you must join a group! smiley
Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by achorladey: 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
nans24:

As simple as the bold is, he will look elsewhere and not admit it.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by nans24: 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Just save yourself the stress because you know nothing about what you're diving into.
If there's no grouping then why did Jesus insisted that a man who has been obeying God's law all his life must join Jesus' group? Luke 18:18-22

Human thinking is that each person can connect to God without a group setting but Jesus said:

"For where there are two or three gathered together in my name, there I am in their midst.” Matthew 18:20

So you can only pray alone for your personal needs {Matthew 6:6} but when it comes to WORSHIP you must join a group! smiley

That was the same thinking the nation of Israel had. We are a special nation. We are God's special people but God rejected them, same way he will reject you if you don't stop this group thinking. Each man is running his own race and you don't need to become a slave to anybody. Where two are gathered, discussing the word of God, God's spirit will definitely be there. That guy pointed out all of this out for you but your delusion as he said is indeed very strong.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by Emusan(m): 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Even though there's nothing like GROUP in that verse you quoted but there's a point to make there.

The color should have been in that "in my NAME" do you gather together in Jesus name?

Like I said, the tactics to divert from the main point is setting in.

You must answer those questions cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by achorladey: 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
nans24:

One hot plate of pepper soup for you. You know them very well.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by nans24: 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
achorladey:

As simple as the bold is, he will look elsewhere and not admit it.

Bro, I say the guy na real clown. I read his posts in the blood thread. Very embarrassing... He had to lie that they don't restrict people when the Bulgaria case was presented. One of their overseers is a good friend of mine. If I show him the post were he said they don't restrict, he will behave like max and say the guy is not really a witness. grin grin They love denying.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by achorladey: 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
Emusan:

Even though there's nothing like GROUP in that verse you quoted but there's a point to make there.

The color should have been in that "in my NAME" do you gather together in Jesus name?

Like I said, the tactics to divert from the main point is setting in.

You must answer those questions cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

Another diversion loading, he should come and tell us they gather in the name of JEHOVAH or else na serious grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by achorladey: 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
nans24:

I have asked him several times who is a REAL Jehovah’s witness? They don't want to answer.

I told him before, REAL Jehovah’s witnesses no exist in their midst and dictionary. It is only IDEAL Jehovah’s witnesses that exist and you only find that in the pictures of their magazines grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by Emusan(m): 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
achorladey:
Another diversion loading, he should come and tell us they gather in the name of JEHOVAH or else na serious grin grin grin

You'll see how he'll try to prove to us that gathering together in Jesus name is to gather together in Jehovah' name

But if you ask him, is Jesus the same as Jehovah, he'll answer No! cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by achorladey: 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
cornelboy:
Dem don silence ona grin

See the image below na Jehovah’s organization talk this one too?

What are they saying about VACCINES now? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by nans24: 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
achorladey:

I have asked him several times who is a REAL Jehovah’s witness? They don't want to answer.

I told him before, REAL Jehovah’s witnesses no exist in their midst and dictionary. It is only IDEAL Jehovah’s witnesses that exist and you only find that in the pictures of their magazines grin grin grin

Na WA ooo. I thank God for using truth to set people free. Free from darkness and wolves in sheep's clothing.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by Emusan(m): 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2022
nans24:

Bro, I say the guy na real clown. I read his posts in the blood thread. Very embarrassing... He had to lie that they don't restrict people when the Bulgaria case was presented. One of their overseers is a good friend of mine. If I show him the post were he said they don't restrict, he will behave like max and say the guy is not really a witness. grin grin They love denying.

Not only denying but very hypocritical people.

Look at one of the questions in OP, it's about criticizing Catholic for excommunicate then the same goes ahead to adopt excommunicate doctrine from the pagan practice body cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by nans24: 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
Emusan:

Look at one of the questions in OP, it's about criticizing Catholic for excommunicate then the same goes ahead to adopt excommunicate doctrine from the pagan practice body cheesy grin cheesy grin

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by achorladey: 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

We know why you love citing scriptures without quoting it. Here is Luke 18:22. It is to propagate your propaganda and regimented thinking.

When Jesus heard this, he said to him, “You still lack one thing. Sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

Come follow me is different from come follow us. Oga military intelligence. Jesus talk sey you don't need military intelligence to know this now. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
nans24:

That was the same thinking the nation of Israel had. We are a special nation. We are God's special people but God rejected them, same way he will reject you if you don't stop this group thinking. Each man is running his own race and you don't need to become a slave to anybody. Where two are gathered, discussing the word of God, God's spirit will definitely be there. That guy pointed out all of this out for you but your delusion as he said is indeed very strong.

Funny enough it's not the Israelites that called themselves "God's special people" rather it's the Almighty God Himself that declared Israelites as his special people:

For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession! Deuteronomy 7:6

Even Jesus himself told a Samaritan woman that God has a special people of His own:

You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews. John 4:22

The questions you need to ask:

How did the table turn against this nation?
Who are God's chosen people today?

If you want to know fine but if not you can continue with your beliefs but mind you Jesus spoke of a special people even his own mother and brothers are no part of it! Matthew 12:46-50 smiley
Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by nans24: 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Funny enough it's not the Israelites that called themselves "God's special people" rather it's the Almighty God Himself that declared Israelites as his special people:

For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession! Deuteronomy 7:6

Even Jesus himself told a Samaritan woman that God has a special people of His own:

You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews. John 4:22

The questions you need to ask:

How did the table turn against this nation?
Who are God's chosen people today?

If you want to know fine but if not you can continue with your beliefs but mind you Jesus spoke of a special people even his own mother and brothers are not part of it! Matthew 12:46-50 smiley

You keep missing the point people try to pass across to you. Why? You keep claiming your group is a special group selected by God. Your GB has made you people to think that anyone who is not part of JW group, will die. That's very wrong! There is nothing like special group or special church. The only thing that is special is God, Christ and the Bible. Do not forsake the gathering doesn't mean you must belong to a church or group. Were two are gathered, discussing the word of God and encouraging one another, God's spirit is there.

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
nans24:

You keep missing the point people try to pass across to you. Why? You keep claiming your group is a special group selected by God. Your GB has made you people to think that anyone who is not part of JW group, will die. That's very wrong! There is nothing like special group or special church. The only thing that is special is God, Christ and the Bible. Do not forsake the gathering doesn't mean you must belong to a church or group. Were two are gathered, discussing the word of God and encouraging one another, God's spirit is there.

Let's take it one after the other:

Have you now seen that the Israelites never made a mistake by referring to themselves as a special people? smiley
Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by nans24: 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Let's take it one after the other:

Have you now seen that the Israelites never made a mistake by referring to themselves as a special people? smiley

How many people have you converted to become witnesses since you opened your Bible study thread here on nairaland or were you just doing that to count hours? Be honest with me ooo don't lie.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
nans24:

How many people have you converted to become witnesses since you opened your Bible study thread here on nairaland or were you just doing that to count hours? Be honest with me ooo don't lie.

Now you're running away from what you started! cheesy
Do you now agree with me that the Israelites were right over the case of being God's special people?
Remember you engaged me when others are agitating over the case of a chosen people of God. 1Peter 2:9
So let's take it one after another, i will not insult you because that's not my mission here no matter what you say i'll keep my calm to answer you! 1Peter 3:15 smiley
Re: Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer by achorladey: 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
Emusan:

They simply cannot go free on this one. What is the sweet produced inside the gutter of Pagan is now the sweet blessed by Jehovah for use.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Experience: Sheer Waste Of Money / Who Is Sheikh Iyanu Olohun? / Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.