Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (5211 Views)

She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / Never Add Womanizing To Your Hustle, It Delays Your Breakthrough - Pretty Slay Q (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) by Crossboy(m): 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2022
A young and beautiful Nigerian career lady has warned Nigerian men to stay away from her if they can't shift her womb.

She said she can't date or marry any guy that can't handle her very well. That she wants a guy that can shift her womb very well.

This has gotten divided reactions.

A Nigerian man, Kingdavide123, blasted her thus:

"After shifting your womb later you will now be looking for a pastor to deliver you and help bring back your womb to where it ought to be."

Jbnwamama:

"Women no dey shame again this days"

Billions483:

"I'm not sure a man can satisfy you on bed"

alexjohnofficial_:

"Den never tell you say your mumu too much, You are a mumu girl

Jbnwamama:

Edock4u:6

"This is highly shameful"

Samsjoe7

"That's why u r still single

Innoachukwu:

"Doesn't this lady have siblings or parents or even close relatives?

Asagwarachichi:

"@innoachukwu My dear, as a woman I am deeply ashamed and disturbed to see this level of depravity."

Some others wonder what some ladies are turning into these.

Watch the video IN the link below
https://www.metaform.com.ng/2022/01/if-you-cant-shift-my-womb-i-wont-date.html

2 Shares

Re: If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) by Crossboy(m): 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2022
Re: If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) by Crossboy(m): 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2022
Re: If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) by Truvelisback(m): 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
Attention seeker. This is what too much loneliness can cause. It can make some ladies start acting stupidly. If u don't have the right attitude, men will shift ur womb and still DUMP U.
Re: If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
Crossboy:
A young and beautiful Nigerian career lady has warned Nigerian men to stay away from her if they can't shift her womb.

She said she can't date or marry any guy that can't handle her very well. That she wants a guy that can shift her womb very well.

This has gotten divided reactions.

A Nigerian man, Kingdavide123, blasted her thus:

"After shifting your womb later you will now be looking for a pastor to deliver you and help bring back your womb to where it ought to be."

Jbnwamama:

Billions483:

"I'm not sure a man can satisfy you on bed"

alexjohnofficial_:

"Den never tell you say your mumu too much, You are a mumu girl

Jbnwamama:

Edock4u:6

"This is highly shameful"

Samsjoe7

"That's why u r still single

Innoachukwu:

"Doesn't this lady have siblings or parents or even close relatives?

Asagwarachichi:

"@innoachukwu My dear, as a woman I am deeply ashamed and disturbed to see this level of depravity."

Some others wonder what some ladies are turning into these.

Watch the video IN the link below
https://www.metaform.com.ng/2022/01/if-you-cant-shift-my-womb-i-wont-date.html
How is this a career lady?
Re: If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) by HarlequinLekex: 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
Until her womb break she will no?
Re: If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) by Afro910: 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
shocked
Re: If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) by youngreezy(m): 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
Abegi!!!!we know there type well always forming bad girls but when you bend am over na give am ratatatata!!!from the back she go dey cry say e dey reach her cervix..mtcheww
Re: If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) by Halimaatz(f): 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2022
Truvelisback:
Attention seeker. This is what too much loneliness can cause. It can make some ladies start acting stupidly. If u don't have the right attitude, men will shift ur womb and still DUMP U.
why are u crying?
Re: If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) by NemoDatQuod(m): 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
I'm not sure what attitude has to do with this. She has told you what she wants and how she wants it sexually. Men should be grateful for women like this. Every man and woman has a sexual preference. The problem is that women hide their preferences because of the exact reaction coming from you and guys like you.

Now we know her preference, any man going into a relationship with her will know exactly what she wants and whether he has what it takes to satisfy her. That way, she will be matched with a man like herself and they will live a happy life.

We should be encouraging our women to tell us who they really are. Comments like yours will only continue to drive them underground. Then , after she marries you, she will be on the look out for a big d..ck man who will shift her womb, since you probably won't be able to .

Finally, she has a right to her preferences, just a you do yours. It does not make her less credible compared to you, me or any other .

Truvelisback:

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) by Truvelisback(m): 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
NemoDatQuod:
I'm not sure what attitude has to do with this. She has told you what she wants and how she wants it sexually. Men should be grateful for women like this. Every man and woman has a sexual preference. The problem is that women hide their preferences because of the exact reaction coming from you and guys like you.

Now we know her preference, any man going into a relationship with her will know exactly what she wants and whether he has what it takes to satisfy her. That way, she will be matched with a man like herself and they will live a happy life.

We should be encouraging our women to tell us who they really are. Comments like yours will only continue to drive them underground. Then , after she marries you, she will be on the look out for a big d..ck man who will shift her womb, since you probably won't be able to .

Finally, she has a right to her preferences, just a you do yours. It does not make her less credible compared to you, me or any other .

Funny enough, sex alone can't keep a man. Ur beauty, Big ass or Boobs may attract men but it takes Character to keep the man. I can never in my right senses marry a lady like this, who advertises herself so Cheaply online in the name of "Shift my Womb" except for just Sex.
Re: If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) by Truvelisback(m): 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
Halimaatz:
why are u crying?
I'm not crying my Dear Baby, i am only pitying her for being too desperate and for thinking that by doing and saying those things would attract a RESPONSIBLE MAN to her.
Re: If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) by Halimaatz(f): 4:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
Truvelisback:
I'm not crying my Dear Baby, i am only pitying her for being too desperate and for thinking that by doing and saying those things would attract a RESPONSIBLE MAN to her.
okay.
Re: If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) by GeneralOjukwu: 4:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
100% yamlegger

No doubts!
Re: If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
who wants to pick up this leftover babe?!
Re: If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) by NemoDatQuod(m): 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
I agree with you. Sex alone is not enough to keep a normal guy. But character alone is also not enough to keep a guy like me. I want a combination of a woman who want's me to shift her womb and a woman with great character. For me, these two things are not mutually exclusive.

You may be surprised that she is a very nice, kind woman who will be loyal to you if you marry her. The women you should be very afraid of are those that won't say much about their preferences and hide who they are. When a woman is willing to say what she wants and who she is, she is effectively inviting you to examine her character and her values. So, I won't rule out her being a great person on the whole, to the extent she is not just a rabble rousing "runs girl" who likes big gbola.

Truvelisback:
Funny enough, sex alone can't keep a man. Ur beauty, Big ass or Boobs may attract men but it takes Character to keep the man. I can never in my right senses marry a lady like this, who advertises herself so Cheaply online in the name of "Shift my Womb" except for just Sex.

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) by Truvelisback(m): 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
NemoDatQuod:
I agree with you. Sex alone is not enough to keep a normal guy. But character alone is also not enough to keep a guy like me. I want a combination of a woman who want's me to shift her womb and a woman with great character. For me, these two things are not mutually exclusive.

You may be surprised that she is a very nice, kind woman who will be loyal to you if you marry her. The women you should be very afraid of are those that won't say much about their preferences and hide who they are. When a woman is willing to say what she wants and who she is, she is effectively inviting you to examine her character and her values. So, I won't rule out her being a great person on the whole, to the extent she is not just a rabble rousing "runs girl" who likes big gbola.

I still agree with u but she don't have to act that way publicly. I see her as a slay Queen, a Club girl or an online prostitute looking for a customer.
Re: If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
One of the reason why Nigeria girls are so useless

Hope una dey see am? cry
Re: If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) by Oturatetuala(m): 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2022
Womb wey no dey again na hin man pikin go shift. Na kidney we one shift go your heart.

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) by Nyascobar1414: 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2022
Despite all this the hole still smells(fishy)
Re: If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) by Aguilar(m): 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
Who would want to marry a slay queen? There's so much to live for than to marry a whoore like you.
Re: If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) by wiseone28: 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
100% yamlegger
No doubts!
Na mosquito leg you want?

Re: If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) by GodIsBiafran: 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
I won't only sh1ft your womb, I will also shift your destiny.
Re: If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) by Crossboy(m): 12:49am On Jan 24, 2022
cheesy
Re: If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) by Crossboy(m): 7:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
angry
Re: If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) by osuofia2(m): 9:55am On Jan 26, 2022
But the breast no bad sha

(1) (Reply)

I Cashout 100 Million In Yahoo And Return It Back - PHOTOS / How Can I Be A Womanizer? / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.