Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers (56376 Views)

[BREAKING] Nigeria Vs Ghana: CAF Doctor Killed At Abuja Stadium [PHOTO] / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2022
thatigboman1:
typical ghanaian clown. Forget AFCON, we will mess u guys up in kumasi and lagos during the world Cup qualifiers.

Oga how far gringringrin
U go mess who hahahahah
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by pargelenis(m): 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
Swanzi:
See pains grin are u not the one who dared us that we should wait on the 25th and 29th of match and that u would beat us now ur running away from what you said hahahaha or do u have short memorygringringrin
We thank God u have now finally recovered from the shock 4 days after gringrin grin
Had to check up on u incase u want to take snipergrin
Let Me tell u that suicide can never be an option no matter how bad…. Try hold handkerchief it shall be well ok gringringrin
Eya … so you were waiting for me for four days like this?? Sorry oh … many of us have a life outside NL unlike you oh! grin
I never made such a claim about beating your Ghana … I think I wounded you with my AFCON jokes about Ghana that your eye come see red grin
Anyway, why are you so obsessed with Naija? You do not even live in Nigeria, yet you are in Nairaland all the time … how boring is your life in Ghana? Small boy. Use your IT skills and do something useful with your life in Ghana instead of obsessing about Nigeria . Cheers bruh cool
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 6:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
pargelenis:
Eya … so you were waiting for me for four days like this?? Sorry oh … many of us have a life outside NL unlike you oh! grin
I never made such a claim about beating your Ghana … I think I wounded you with my AFCON jokes about Ghana that your eye come see red grin
Anyway, why are you so obsessed with Naija? You do not even live in Nigeria, yet you are in Nairaland all the time … how boring is your life in Ghana? Small boy. Use your IT skills and do something useful with your life in Ghana instead of obsessing about Nigeria . Cheers bruh cool

Yes I waited for 4days hopping u won’t commit suicide nowgringringringrin

Can you say all that again without crying gringringringringringrin
Which afconFor ur mind after Tunisia dumped ur azz out with their bench and asst coachgringringrin..

Don’t worry Nigeria is in group K with South Africa and Comoros hahahahahah

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by pargelenis(m): 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2022
Swanzi:
Yes I waited for 4days hopping u won’t commit suicide nowgringringringrin
Can you say all that again without crying gringringringringringrin
Which afconFor ur mind after Tunisia dumped ur azz out with their bench and asst coachgringringrin..
Don’t worry Nigeria is in group K with South Africa and Comoros hahahahahah
Why are you so obsessed with Nigeria? You have such low self esteem that you are shamed to say you live in Ghana instead you will be lying that you live in Kaduna … imagine a small Ghana boy like you telling such lies. So obsessed with f’kd up Nigeria … and constantly on Nairaland grin
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2022
pargelenis:
Why are you so obsessed with Nigeria? You have such low self esteem that you are shamed to say you live in Ghana instead you will be lying that you live in Kaduna … imagine a small Ghana boy like you telling such lies. So obsessed with f’kd up Nigeria … and constantly on Nairaland grin

Are u not the one who claimed I was a teacher in kaduna now the narrative has changed again what will be next gringringrin

On a serious note did Nigeria not qualify…?!!! We won’t take itgringringringrin
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by pargelenis(m): 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
Swanzi:
Are u not the one who claimed I was a teacher in kaduna now the narrative has changed again what will be next gringringrin
On a serious note did Nigeria not qualify…?!!! We won’t take itgringringringrin
Yes, that was my assumption based on your lies … you tell everyone you live in kaduna … you even put that on your profile. You are very obsessed about Nigeria … so Ghana boy, why do you lie about living in Nigeria? Ghana de shame you? You shouldn’t be Swanzi boy grin
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2022
pargelenis:
Yes, that was my assumption based on your lies … you tell everyone you live in kaduna … you even put that on your profile. You are very obsessed about Nigeria … so Ghana boy, why do you lie about living in Nigeria? Ghana de shame you? You shouldn’t be Swanzi boy grin

Can you say Say that again without crying please grin gringringrin
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by pargelenis(m): 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
Swanzi:
Can you say Say that again without crying please grin gringringrin
Ghana boy … I caught you lying … why do you claim you live in Kaduna? Obsessed with Nigeria … be happy with your Accra grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by pargelenis(m): 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2022
limcar:
do you live in Nigeria
Swanzi:
Kaduna
Swanzi boy … telling lies again… you live in Ghana. You are so obsessed with Nigeria eh grin
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
pargelenis:

Swanzi boy … telling lies again… you live in Ghana. You are so obsessed with Nigeria eh grin

We won’t take it Nigeria no qualify we no go gree ….gringrin we go beat ghana wotowotogringrin

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
pargelenis:
Ghana boy … I caught you lying … why do you claim you live in Kaduna? Obsessed with Nigeria … be happy with your Accra grin

Yeah I was deported from kaduna cos my paper’s were expired…grin
I’m finding means of getting back to kaduna cos the currency is good water and electricity 24/7 security top notch nothing like bandits or terrorist…. There’s underground rail which run 24/7 everywhere is tarred very nice gringrin
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by pargelenis(m): 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
Swanzi:
Yeah I was deported from kaduna cos my paper’s were expired…grin
I’m finding means of getting back to kaduna cos the currency is good water and electricity 24/7 security top notch nothing like bandits or terrorist…. There’s underground rail which run 24/7 everywhere is tarred very nice gringrin
So you were deported from Nigeria back to Ghana but still claim to be living in Kaduna. Talk about low self esteem … you own don finish oh … hungry Ghana boy, obsessed with Nigeria grin
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2022
pargelenis:
So you were deported from Nigeria back to Ghana but still claim to be living in Kaduna. Talk about low self esteem … you own don finish oh … grin

If u don’t gerritgringringrin

So u actually think people are deported in that glorified village with banditsgrin
Jokes on ugrin

Wait do u even have 24/7 electricity hahahaha
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
pargelenis:
So you were deported from Nigeria back to Ghana but still claim to be living in Kaduna. Talk about low self esteem … you own don finish oh … hungry Ghana boy, obsessed with Nigeria grin

Ogbeny when are u returning the VAR machine u stole at the stadium gringringrin

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by pargelenis(m): 7:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
Swanzi:
If u don’t gerritgringringrin
So u actually think people are deported in that glorified village with banditsgrin
Jokes on u;DWait do u even have 24/7 electricity hahahaha
Yet, you claim to be living in kaduna … why?? Hungry Ghana Boy! grin
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 7:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
pargelenis:
Yet, you claim to be living in kaduna … why?? Hungry Ghana Boy! grin

U be mumu first class does someone require a visa to be in kaduna hahahaha are Nigerians not in Ghanaian towns n villages so what’s the fuse is that why u are shouting like a bereaved monkeygringringrin
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by pargelenis(m): 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2022
Swanzi:
U be mumu first class does someone require a visa to be in kaduna hahahaha are Nigerians not in Ghanaian towns n villages so what’s the fuse is that why u are shouting like a bereaved monkeygringringrin
Hungry Ghana boy - why are you getting so angry? You are not the first to be caught lying in the internet … the thing is why are you so ashamed of Accra that you claim to be living in Kaduna? Obsessed with Nigeria for sure grin
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
pargelenis:
Hungry Ghana boy - why are you getting so angry? You are not the first to be caught lying in the internet … the thing is why are you so ashamed of Accra that you claim to be living in Kaduna? Obsessed with Nigeria for sure grin

What kind of English is “lying in the internet “
gringringringringringrin

I asked you a question where is the VAR u people stole at the stadium hahahahaha
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by pargelenis(m): 9:03pm On Apr 02, 2022
Swanzi:
What kind of English is “lying in the internet “
gringringringringrin;DI asked you a question where is the VAR u people stole at the stadium hahahahaha
Yes, I caught you lying and I “VAR’d” you … so why are you so obsessed with Nigeria that you lie that you live in Kaduna? Are you that embarrassed about Accra? Hungry Ghana boy with low self esteem grin
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2022
pargelenis:
Yes, I caught you lying and I “VAR’d” you … so why are you so obsessed with Nigeria that you lie that you live in Kaduna? Are you that embarrassed about Accra? Hungry Ghana boy with low self esteem grin

Are Ghanaians in kaduna having 3heads or 4legs? Wait are you that dumb what’s ur evidence to that effect aside ur usual unnecessary barking tell megrin

FIFA is looking for their VAR pls help us locate it hahahahaha you are in severe pains hahahah
gringrin
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by pargelenis(m): 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
Swanzi:
Are Ghanaians in kaduna having 3heads or 4legs? Wait are that dumb what’s ur evidence to that effect aside ur usual unnecessary barking tell megrin
FIFA is looking for their VAR pls help us locate it hahahahaha severe pains hahahah
Show me the proof that you are living in Kaduna … Ghana boy, I have caught you lying and you are livid tongue
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2022
pargelenis:
Show me the proof that you are living in Kaduna … Ghana boy, I have caught you lying and you are livid tongue

See mumu logic is it not the accuser who brings forth his evidence..?? The burden of prove lies with u you blockheaded illiterate hahahahaha….!
So if someone accuses you of being a thief is it u or him who has to prove beyond doubt…?? Now u see say u fool gringringrin
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by pargelenis(m): 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
Swanzi:
See mumu logic is not the accuser who brings forth his evidence..?? The burden of prove lies with u you blockhead hahahahaha
So if someone accuses you of being a thief is it u or him who has to prove beyond doubt u see say u fool gringringrin
Ha ha ha … the more I expose you, the angrier you get.
It is simple. You lied about living in Kaduna and I called out your obvious lie … the burden of proof is one you! You have NO WAY of proving you live in Kaduna or Nigeria because you live in Ghana - period grin
Hungry Ghana boy …. You are not the first to be caught lying on the internet, don’t be so ashamed grin
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2022
pargelenis:
Ha ha ha … the more I expose you, the angrier you get.
It is simple. You lied about living in Kaduna and I called out your obvious lie … the burden of proof is one you! You have NO WAY of proving you live in Kaduna or Nigeria because you live in Ghana - period grin
Hungry Ghana boy …. You are not the first to be caught lying on the internet, don’t be so ashamed grin

Is that ur prove grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by pargelenis(m): 10:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
Swanzi:
Is that ur prove grin grin grin
Chai … see broken English.
You are lying about living in Kaduna … that is why you are livid when I asked you for proof. grin
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2022
pargelenis:
Chai … see broken English.
You are lying about living in Kaduna … that is why you are livid when I asked you for proof. grin

Keep holding on straws we’re going to World Cup gringringringringrin

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by pargelenis(m): 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2022
Swanzi:
Keep holding on straws we’re going to World Cup gringringringringrin
Yes, Ghana is going to the World Cup, congrats. I’ll be rooting for the Black Stars as I also have Ghanaian friends - they are not sociopaths like you grin.
I don’t want to correct your grammar but I do find it amusing that you claim you live in Kaduna whereas you are in Ghana … which kind low self esteem be that Hungry Ghana boy? grin

Prove is a verb, while proof is a noun:
https://writingexplained.org/proof-vs-prove-difference
We are all learning. Don’t be slighted.
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 11:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
pargelenis:
Yes, Ghana is going to the World Cup, congrats. I’ll be rooting for the Black Stars as I also have Ghanaian friends - they are not sociopaths like you grin.
I don’t want to correct your grammar but I do find it amusing that you claim you live in Kaduna whereas you are in Ghana … which kind low self esteem be that Hungry Ghana boy? grin

Prove is a verb, while proof is a noun:
https://writingexplained.org/proof-vs-prove-difference
We are all learning. Don’t be slighted.

We don’t need ur support u never believed in us anyway so why the hypocrisy and unnecessary famzing grin gringrin

So is that ur prove that I don’t stay in kaduna…??gringrin grin never knew kaduna was that special grin hahahaha apparently I need to have two heads and three fingers to stay there wow…

Anyway am having grilled eagle for lunch u are invitedgringringringrin

Why don’t u correct ur grammar first below hahahahaha

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by pargelenis(m): 11:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
Swanzi:
We don’t need ur support u never believed in us anyway so why the hypocrisy and unnecessary famzing grin gringrin
So is that ur prove that I don’t stay in kaduna…??gringrin grin never knew kaduna was that special grin hahahaha apparently I need to have two heads and three fingers to stay there wow… Anyway am having grilled eagle for lunch u are invitedgringringringrin
Why don’t u correct ur grammar first below hahahahaha
You do not live in Nigeria. You lie that you live in Kaduna because you are embarrassed about your existence in Accra and also you are constantly on Nairaland. Hungry Ghana boy … you cannot even prove that you live in KD grin
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 11:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
pargelenis:

You do not live in Nigeria. You lie that you live in Kaduna because you are embarrassed about your existence in Accra and also you are constantly on Nairaland. Hungry Ghana boy … you cannot even prove that you live in KD grin

Are u going to cry hahahahahah

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 11:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
pargelenis:

I can virtually feel ur pains and gnashing of teethgringrin
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 12:03am On Apr 03, 2022
pargelenis:

I heard amaju picnic has gone awol is it true hahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) / ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau / Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.