Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers (56302 Views)

[BREAKING] Nigeria Vs Ghana: CAF Doctor Killed At Abuja Stadium [PHOTO] / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by MrMacinterchi1: 10:49am On Jan 23, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Football is full of suprises but not with a team like this present squard with high morale. The Black Stars stole the qualification from Bafana Bafana... So Comrade, its a walk over for the EAGLES!
Choi. this one is a comedian o. naaa waah o.
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by lastchild: 11:36am On Jan 23, 2022
MrMacinterchi1:

yes. it's the final stage of the qualifying. and it's the 2 legged match, at the head the best team emerges
OK. so what's the Nigeria first leg score, and at where
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by okuta007: 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
pargelenis:
[size=7pt][/size] LOL, well written… don’t mind that small Ghana boy. He has been very triggered, behaving like a rabid dog attacking anyone that tells him the truth about his current Ghana team. He’s so delusional and cannot accept reality. He’s very frustrated and so if you do decide to generously give him money, you will be alleviating his pain because he’s also not making much living/working in 9ja …

He can go jump into the Lagos Lagoon - Ghana can never be half as great as Nigeria in the next 1,000 years grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Mariezaza1(m): 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
like for burna boy
Share for shatta wale
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by oluwaahmed: 1:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
leathalbeast:
didnt u recently lose to CAR at home ? You guys were even praying for full time against cape verde, is thishow u will defeat ghana?
If u like take the second leg in nigeria to borno. We will still defeat ur silly asss.

The borno part is actually funny. Ma nigger. Anyone that goes should represent Africa and at least get to Q/finals
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by pargelenis(m): 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
Swanzi:
See am trying to console his brother’s bruised ego hahahaha
You claim I’m triggered yet u are here giving innuendos now who is really pained here hahahaha…
Me make a living in Nigeria is it the same Nigeria people are chewing grass and human flesh to survive or the same Nigeria where kidnapping has become a profession tell me or is it the banditry or skull mining hahahaha..:
Is it the same Nigeria where the largest people with poverty in the world live grin
Or should I go into skull mining ,419 and drag pushing or maybe importation of generators since that’s what u use here,generator republic,so much for accepting realitygrin
Ha ha … small Ghana boy did I quote you in the first place then why you come reply me?? See wounded boy! grin
You pained Ghana boy … we are trying to help you in your state of poverty. That how nice we Nigerians are. Despite you living in Nigeria and making small naira teaching in that secondary school, you still want to bite the Naija hand that feeds you?? Ungrateful and frustrated boy! grin You should be thanking the other dude ( Okuta 007) who very generously wants to send you money to alleviate your poverty!
We will put together a package for you so that you can go visit your mama & papa for Accra ok … stay calm young man. 40 years of not winning AFCON is not the only thing frustrating your life grin grin

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by MrMacinterchi1: 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
lastchild:
OK. so what's the Nigeria first leg score, and at where
non of the legs have been played, it's still a new fixture. that first leg will be in Ghana around March this year

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by vankelvin: 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
pargelenis:
Meaningless outcome as Super Eagles still qualified for the next round … Mr Comoros knocked your Ghana Wack Stars out of AFCON … your frustration and embarrassment is understandable grin

That was after your second game.. Then again by your own logic, How many times did Ghana play Comorus in AFCON?
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by vankelvin: 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
LagosStinks2:
Go Super Eagles.You dont rob South Africa and go to the world cup.Ghana must suffer for the next 20 years.

You wish your team met South Africa and not Ghana. Well we are meeting you so keep ranting
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by vankelvin: 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
Newton85:
How is Ghana superior to Nigeria in terms of football. A country that last won the Nations 40 years ago when only 8 teams participated?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Newton85: 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
[quote author=vankelvin post=109624439][/quote] And that's the "superiority"? A team that last won the AFCON 40 years ago when only 8 teams participated and when goalkeepers still caught a backpass with their hands is "superior"? Okay.
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by warlordd(m): 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Well, times and seasons have changed. The morale of this EAGLES spuard is hot like fire. I give it to them comrade.

Okay comrade, let me join my faith with yours and give to them as u said.
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
pargelenis:

Ha ha … small Ghana boy did I quote you in the first place then why you come reply me?? See wounded boy! grin
You pained Ghana boy … we are trying to help you in your state of poverty. That how nice we Nigerians are. Despite you living in Nigeria and making small naira teaching in that secondary school, you still want to bite the Naija hand that feeds you?? Ungrateful and frustrated boy! grin You should be thanking the other dude ( Okuta 007) who very generously wants to send you money to alleviate your poverty!
We will put together a package for you so that you can go visit your mama & papa for Accra ok … stay calm young man. 40 years of not winning AFCON is not the only thing frustrating your life grin grin

Small boy yet u are still responding to hi, how hurt are you really gringrin
40years we’ve slept yet we still have better head to head records than you, wow Ghana for life…!!

If u want to alleviate poverty now why don’t u go an feed the woman whose children fed on grass in katsina Abi or u no here…
Or maybe distribute it among the 80million population living in abject poverty hahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by pargelenis(m): 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
vankelvin:
That was after your second game.. Then again by your own logic, How many times did Ghana play Comorus in AFCON?
We still qualified for the final round of the WC Qualifiers. What did Comoros do to your dear Ghana Wack Stars?? … they sent them packing out of AFCON 2021 with your iconic bags grin

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Lsx0: 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by nickyj19: 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
country wey win everybody for group stage But can't win Tunisia in round 16 is that one a country undecided
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by thatigboman1: 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
rampantlover:

Mumugeria will moo like the cattles of Buhari grin grin grin grin
typical ghanaian
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by thatigboman1: 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
nickyj19:
country wey win everybody for group stage
But can't win Tunisia in round 16 is that one a country undecided
match that is just starting? Typical ghanaian
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by EniHolar(f): 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2022
TheKingsmann:
How sure are u?

With the performance of Ghana in the ongoing competition, we shall win.
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by TheKingsmann(m): 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
EniHolar:

With the performance of Ghana in the ongoing competition, we shall win.
Let's bet with $300
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by nickyj19: 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
thatigboman1:
match that is just starting? Typical ghanaian
for 9ja ba. But for here na FT 9ja1 tunisia 3
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by EniHolar(f): 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
TheKingsmann:
Let's bet with $300

For what?
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by TheKingsmann(m): 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
EniHolar:

For what?
U will choose the country u want to bet on and I will do the same sad
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by EniHolar(f): 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
TheKingsmann:
U will choose the country u want to bet on and I will do the same sad

If you want to dash me money, you're free. I don't do betting.
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by TheKingsmann(m): 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
EniHolar:

If you want to dash me money, you're free. I don't do betting.
U don't do betting or u don't hv money for betting choose sad
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by EniHolar(f): 8:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
TheKingsmann:
U don't do betting or u don't hv money for betting choose sad

You sound immature.
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by TheKingsmann(m): 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
EniHolar:

You sound immature.
Immature as how? did I ask u for sex? I don't understand u at all. undecided sad
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by EniHolar(f): 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
TheKingsmann:
Immature as how? did I ask u for sex? I don't understand u at all. undecided sad

You see what I'm saying? Who's talking about sx here?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by thatigboman1: 8:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
nickyj19:
for 9ja ba. But for here na FT 9ja1 tunisia 3
typical ghanaian clown. Forget AFCON, we will mess u guys up in kumasi and lagos during the world Cup qualifiers.
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by TheKingsmann(m): 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
EniHolar:

You see what I'm saying? Who's talking about sx here?
U said I'm immature and I didn't see anything bad in wat I said, I only asked u a question and u concluded dat I'm immature. sad
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by nickyj19: 8:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
thatigboman1:
typical ghanaian clown. Forget AFCON, we will mess u guys up in kumasi and lagos during the world Cup qualifiers.
undecided who be Ghanaian, I base in sokoto state and I'm from imo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Argentina's Central Bank Is Considering A Lionel Messi Bank Note / Messi Shows Off Scars From Sevilla Star Carlos's Horror Challenge In Training / Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.