Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,699 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers (56358 Views)

[BREAKING] Nigeria Vs Ghana: CAF Doctor Killed At Abuja Stadium [PHOTO] / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 12:10am On Apr 03, 2022
pargelenis:
Yes, Ghana is going to the World Cup, congrats. I’ll be rooting for the Black Stars as I also have Ghanaian friends - they are not sociopaths like you grin.
I don’t want to correct your grammar but I do find it amusing that you claim you live in Kaduna whereas you are in Ghana … which kind low self esteem be that Hungry Ghana boy? grin

Prove is a verb, while proof is a noun:
https://writingexplained.org/proof-vs-prove-difference
We are all learning. Don’t be slighted.

Pls how true is it I heard the Nigeria vrs ghana match has been canceled and would be replayed next week in Lagos ….gringringringrin
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 12:23am On Apr 03, 2022
pargelenis:

You do not live in Nigeria. You lie that you live in Kaduna because you are embarrassed about your existence in Accra and also you are constantly on Nairaland. Hungry Ghana boy … you cannot even prove that you live in KD grin

So after buying the Tunisian referee you still couldn’t qualify to Qatargringrin Nigeria ntooooooorrrrr… hahahaha

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by pargelenis(m): 12:37am On Apr 03, 2022
Swanzi:
So after buying the Tunisian referee you still couldn’t qualify to Qatargringrin Nigeria ntooooooorrrrr… hahahaha
So why do you lie that you live in KD?
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 4:57am On Apr 03, 2022
pargelenis:

Why were u not able to beat Ghana even after we lost to minnows Comoros .
Nigeria ntoooooorr gringringringringringrin
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by pargelenis(m): 5:22am On Apr 03, 2022
Swanzi:
Why were u not able to beat Ghana even after we lost to minnows Comoros . Nigeria ntoooooorr gringringringringringrin
Ha ha … you were caught with your pants down lying … that too claiming to be in Kaduna of all places in Nigeria … hungry Ghana boy is obsessed with Nigeria. Enjoy your existence in Accra grin
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 8:09am On Apr 03, 2022
pargelenis:
Ha ha … you were caught with your pants down lying … that too claiming to be in Kaduna of all places in Nigeria … hungry Ghana boy is obsessed with Nigeria. Enjoy your existence in Accra grin

Is that tears I see on ur face gringringrin
I do u strong thing Abegiigrin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 8:56am On Apr 03, 2022
pargelenis:

Wait am not joking am serious grin on this one so for over 180 min you couldn’t even score a goal from open play until that dubious penalty with all hype of osimhem,chikweze Moses Simon lookman ihenacho gringringringrin hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2022
pargelenis:

All jokes aside are u awaregrin eagles are some of the tastiest birds in the world especially when grilled on a nice Tuesday evening gringringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Most Expensive English Premier League Signings / Argentina's Central Bank Is Considering A Lionel Messi Bank Note / Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.