Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers (56386 Views)

[BREAKING] Nigeria Vs Ghana: CAF Doctor Killed At Abuja Stadium [PHOTO] / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by thatigboman1: 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
nickyj19:

undecided who be Ghanaian, I base in sokoto state and I'm from imo
u are a Nigerian and are wishing us bad luck? From my state sef. Greet tambuwal for me.
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by nickyj19: 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
thatigboman1:
u are a Nigerian and are wishing us bad luck? From my state sef. Greet tambuwal for me.
na ALU boyz I be

I no be mutawale grin
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
pargelenis:

Ha ha … small Ghana boy did I quote you in the first place then why you come reply me?? See wounded boy! grin
You pained Ghana boy … we are trying to help you in your state of poverty. That how nice we Nigerians are. Despite you living in Nigeria and making small naira teaching in that secondary school, you still want to bite the Naija hand that feeds you?? Ungrateful and frustrated boy! grin You should be thanking the other dude ( Okuta 007) who very generously wants to send you money to alleviate your poverty!
We will put together a package for you so that you can go visit your mama & papa for Accra ok … stay calm young man. 40 years of not winning AFCON is not the only thing frustrating your life grin grin

Oboy how far grin gringrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by GardenOfGod(m): 10:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
warlordd:

Okay comrade, let me join my faith with yours and give to them as u said.
Hope your faith is like mustard seed so it could move mountain o comrade. grin
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Torture2020: 11:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Swanzi:

Oboy how far grin gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by vankelvin: 11:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
Seniormanfeyyie:
This time around, Ghana will fall

The only thing that is falling is this one below cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 11:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
Torture2020:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ma guy e sweet me well well hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by vankelvin: 11:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
pargelenis:

Ha ha … small Ghana boy did I quote you in the first place then why you come reply me?? See wounded boy! grin
You pained Ghana boy … we are trying to help you in your state of poverty. That how nice we Nigerians are. Despite you living in Nigeria and making small naira teaching in that secondary school, you still want to bite the Naija hand that feeds you?? Ungrateful and frustrated boy! grin You should be thanking the other dude ( Okuta 007) who very generously wants to send you money to alleviate your poverty!
We will put together a package for you so that you can go visit your mama & papa for Accra ok … stay calm young man. 40 years of not winning AFCON is not the only thing frustrating your life grin grin

Las las it ended in tears grin grin grin
How market na?

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by vankelvin: 11:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
Newton85:
And that's the "superiority"? A team that last won the AFCON 40 years ago when only 8 teams participated and when goalkeepers still caught a backpass with their hands is "superior"? Okay.

Stories for the gods, abeg be focused.

Meet us in March and see what will happen but for the meantime enjoy your loss grin cheesy

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by vankelvin: 11:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
pargelenis:

We still qualified for the final round of the WC Qualifiers. What did Comoros do to your dear Ghana Wack Stars?? … they sent them packing out of AFCON 2021 with your iconic bags grin

Let Super Eagles stay in Cameroon grin cheesy angry

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 1:41am On Jan 24, 2022
vankelvin:

How market na?

grin cheesy

grin grin grin grin gringrin
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 1:43am On Jan 24, 2022
vankelvin:

The guy has gone mute I am even waiting for him gringringrin
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Newton85: 6:29am On Jan 24, 2022
vankelvin:

Stories for the gods, abeg be focused.

Meet us in March and see what will happen but for the meantime enjoy your loss grin cheesy
Okay.
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by vankelvin: 10:30am On Jan 24, 2022
Swanzi:

The guy has gone mute I am even waiting for him gringringrin

They thought they had a good team grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 11:05am On Jan 24, 2022
vankelvin:

They thought they had a good team grin cheesy

Atell u they’ve gone mute grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
Pargelensis after yesterday’s match gringrin

pls thank u for ur prayers and support,we’ve located him gringrin

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by pargelenis(m): 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2022
vankelvin:

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by pargelenis(m): 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
vankelvin:
How market na? grin cheesy
na serious forkup oh grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by pargelenis(m): 5:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
Swanzi:

Small boy yet u are still responding to hi, how hurt are you really gringrin
40years we’ve slept yet we still have better head to head records than you, wow Ghana for life…!!

If u want to alleviate poverty now why don’t u go an feed the woman whose children fed on grass in katsina Abi or u no here…
Or maybe distribute it among the 80million population living in abject poverty hahahaha
and in that poverty state, you are there joining them in the struggle making small coins … how sad is that for you grin
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by pargelenis(m): 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
Swanzi:
Pargelensis after yesterday’s match gringrin
pls thank u for ur prayers and support,we’ve located him gringrin]
LOL … good one.
Massively disappointing game but credit to Tunisia, they played well. At least we now know Austin’s limits too and so can move on …
I now look forward to Super Chickens vs Ghana Wack Stars in March … cheers.
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
pargelenis:
LOL … good one.
Massively disappointing game but credit to Tunisia, they played well. At least we now know Austin’s limits too and so can move on …

Oh finally u’ve found ur voicegrin
Thought u had ended it grin
I can still feel the pain in your voice even as u try to conceal it gringringringrin
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by pargelenis(m): 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
Swanzi:
Oh finally u’ve found ur voicegrin
Thought u had ended grin
I can still feel the pain in your voice even as u try to conceal it gringringringrin
Yes, there is pain … but imagine how much worse the pain would have been if we lost to Comoros. grin
Super Chickens vs Ghana Wack Starz will be next.
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 6:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
pargelenis:
and in that poverty state, you are there joining them in the struggle making small coins … how sad is that for you grin

Pains pains Tears tears tears gnashing of teeth is all I see grin grin grin

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by pargelenis(m): 6:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
Swanzi:
Pains pains Tears tears tears gnashing of teeth is all I see grin grin grin
Ghana small boy … get a real job in Accra. You don’t have to suffer in Kaduna, you can do it dude!
grin
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
pargelenis:
Yes, there is pain … but imagine how much worse the pain would have been if we lost to Comoros. grin
Super Chickens vs Ghana Wack Starz will be next.

To what end u were beaten by a Covid stricken bench players with assist coachgringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
pargelenis:
Ghana small boy … get a real job in Accra. You don’t have to suffer in Kaduna, you can do it dude!
grin

Holdgringringrin

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Torture2020: 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
Fumbling and wobbly chickens are no match for the Black Stars. cool
Wasn't Eguavon the coach when Ghana walloped Nigeria 4-1 in London? grin grin grin

I bet he is already scared, which is why he is very happy to step down and not face the Black Stars grin He already knows another disgrace coming for this shambolic nigerian team grin

nothing special about Tunisia. 12 players plus coach had covid. the overhyped eagles were exposed big time grin
pargelenis:
LOL … good one.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
pargelenis:
LOL … good one.

How market mumu now ur eye go clear grin
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by pargelenis(m): 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
Swanzi:
How market mumu now ur eye go clear grin
My broda … how now?
That thread was from January and you just quoted me. So I wounded you that badly that time during AFCON that you remembered me all these months gnashing your teeth? Eya, sorry oh grin
Congrats, to your Ghana. We will root for them in Qatar, don’t worry.
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
pargelenis:
My broda … how now?
That thread was from January and you just quoted me. So I wounded you that badly that time during AFCON that you remembered me all these months gnashing your teeth? Eya, sorry oh grin
Congrats, to your Ghana. We will root for them in Qatar, don’t worry.

See pains grin are u not the one who dared us that we should wait on the 25th and 29th of match and that u would beat us now ur running away from what you said hahahaha or do u have short memorygringringrin

We thank God u have now finally recovered from the shock 4 days after gringrin grin

Had to check up on u incase u want to take snipergrin

Let Me tell u that suicide can never be an option no matter how bad…. Try hold handkerchief it shall be well ok gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau / Barcelona inform Luis Suárez that he has to leave the club / Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.