Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary (49136 Views)

Obi Cubana Meets Jeremiah Ekuma, Lagos Hawker (Photos, Video) / Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by Strongdickfresh: 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
Good gesture... Nigeria would have been a better place if we have the likes of obi cubana... Forget about those greedy politicians who want to pocket Nigeria at all cost to the detriment of the masses.
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by generalud: 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
A second is a future and is always good to be good.
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by koolaid87: 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
Glory be to God.

Far better is it to give than to receive.

Much luv to Obi.
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
Let this jerry boy come and marry me,I'll agree to start from the scratch with him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by IKBARUTEN11(m): 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
A
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
Now you have done well.
This is investment and not building Churches.
This is what my Father calls Investment.
We already have enough Churches with many purposeless ones littered everywhere.
When you invest in humans, you will never regret it, for you will definitely reap from it.
Congratulations, Jeremiah!
He should upload his details Fast!
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by huttonbanti(m): 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
definitelyME:
He still will not make it...a poor man will always remain poor. It is mental

You mumu I swear, instead make you tell God make he pick your call one day, you dey here dey type rubbish on person who God don bless....

Poverty as really eaten on you deeply....

2 Likes

Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by Ropostic120(m): 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
nzeobi:
Thanks brother Obi unlike MC oluomo who was only empowering the youths in touting.

Must you always be TRIBALISTIC

For your information,no tribe is greater than other in this country

The earlier you know that, the better you stopped this your weak mentalities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by vickydevoka(m): 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2022
Wow! And he is a Ghanaian. Nigerians don't hate other countries buh de do to us
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by Silentmoni(m): 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2022
Always be good and help those in need no matter how little someday u will reap d fruit thereof.
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by lexy2014: 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:
The say a man's true character and behavior comes out when he has money.

As this guy's level Don change, let's see if he'll still be the same good hearted citizen grin

a persons true character and behaviour doesnt come out when he has money. a mans behaviour and character is only amplified when he has money and power
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by Elidrisy20: 8:53pm On Jan 22, 2022
What if he doesn't want to school nko? instead of him to give him capital,he dey give am scholarship, the boy go come end up a criminal
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by Temptee101(m): 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2022
See as God take dey bless person. Chai

1 Like

Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by ButterBurger: 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2022
Do good.
No be advice, na warning, do good, you no know who wan bless you.
People wey wan crucify you for bad dey
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by Bastard1stborn: 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2022
abobote:

You are representing your moniker well

Bawo ni Dindinrin, Happy weekend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by lexy2014: 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2022
under "normal" circumstances, i would have expected folks to carry camera and go and start giving money to prisoners just as there was follow follow when some people where tattooing bobriskys face on their body
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by JentuPrinz(m): 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2022
If u do good,good go follow you.if you do bad,karma dey for you.
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by Fatbam003: 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
Pure mercy.. He was In the right place at the right time.

3 Likes

Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by Helper1991(m): 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
Afrogist247:
Businessman and socialite, Obi Iyiegbu, popularly known as Obi Cubana, kept to his promise as he has offered a letter of scholarship to Jeremiah Ekumah.

Earlier last week, Ekuma, a young hawker, was caught on camera in the Ajah area of Lagos, giving money to persons who were being transported to prison in a Nigerian Correctional Service van.

Obi Cubana, who chairs the Cubana Group, last Saturday, in an interview with media personality, Ifedayo Olarinde, popularly known as Daddy Freeze, made known his intention to sponsor the young boy’s tertiary education in any institution of his choice.

Keeping to his promise, Obi Cubana on Saturday (today) shared pictures of the young lad who received his letter of scholarship from the Cubana Group.

Obi Cubana, on his Instagram page, also revealed that one Mr & Mrs Afuah, based in Canada, has placed Ekuma on a N100,000 monthly salary till he finished his education.

The post read, “And God has remembered Jerry!! @jerryluck_ God used Rocky @rockyemmyphotography to make that video! And God used @daddyfreeze to connect me and Jerry!

“He has collected his letter of scholarship from Cubana Group! Thank God for His uncommon Grace! Mr & Mrs Afuah @iam_hymans who are based in Canada, we ran into ourselves last night at Cubana Lagos, and he introduced himself and said he wanted to reach out to Jerry.

“We all met this afternoon here in lagos. He has promised Jerry (and started paying immediately) a salary of 100k monthly from today till he is done with school!

“God has really remembered Jerry! Do Good, be nice, be generous! God will definitely remember you someday.”

Sources

Punch Newspaper

https://punchng.com/lagos-hawker-receives-scholarship-letter-from-obi-cubana-placed-on-n100000-salary/

Obi Cubana

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZCZRzQosCD/?utm_medium=copy_link
So all my kindness that I have been doing, God will not remember them because I no do video post?
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by specialmati(m): 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
adelaja70:

Why the sun never rise for any Igbo states? Abi na ijaw be una governors. Awon akidanidani..
grin grin grin grin grin grin lets celebrate obi cubana for his candid gesture. and lets thank God for using the good heart of the young lad to remember him.now fro a hawker to a notable person life can change at anytime.maybe some day an igbo man will become president and boom nigeria will witness a turn around

1 Like

Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by gosmoney(m): 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
blackgold2018:
trash.. A pure soul can never be stained.
no mind d idiot na dem be that o always unhappy seeing people making it
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by Silentmoni(m): 8:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
huttonbanti:

You mumu I swear, instead make you tell God make he pick your call one day, you dey here dey type rubbish on person who God don bless....

some people have bcome so frustrated and hopeless dat dey don't appreciate anytin good in others....may GOD have mercy on him
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by Nekky5(f): 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2022
This life is scripted!!! Mercy is spread out to all but it reaches whoever' positions' well to receive it. God reward Obi Cubana!!
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by naija4life247: 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
My Quran says "there is no good or bad that you can do to a fellow human, but everything you do to a fellow human, you do unto yourself, because all that you do shall come back to you".

That's what happened to the street hawker, the same thing will happen to those that helped him, all they do shall cine back to them, both the hawker and his helpers.

1 Like

Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by Trump4ril: 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
Congrats to the boy and thank God for using Obi Cubana and others to help the boy.
May God continue to bless them more.

If the act was not on video, it would gone without notice.
That is the power of social media.
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by Shaev7(m): 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
Anything people like let them talk, when God says he raises the humble and reduces the proud, this is one of it, when God says, widows heart, this is an example of it. When the Bible says, according to St. Paul, in every circumstances, give thanks to God. To many of us thay say its not my portion, better stop it and continue your good works, hand work and don't steal from people. We are all pathways to peoples destiny and success and its going to be like that forever. That guy was not born to be a hawker, but if he hadn't hawked , he probably would not have met his destiny and limelight. The key is, persevere. You can use Joseph story and his brothers as another example. Just manage your Job and be grateful at all times. Contentment is a real virtue we also neglect.
Many of us have fail to grow from our current spot because of pride! Tuface say, "nobody wan die but them want go heaven."
Congrats to him.....Cubana, God bless you.
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by PoliteActivist: 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
This Obi Cubana is just a DECENT human being! It's not something you can fake
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by gosmoney(m): 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
huttonbanti:

no be small poverty o e dey talk like person wey no like to be successful in life
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by Neddstark: 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
Anything for clout including charity. Doesn't change the fact that Obi Cubana is not clean.
Happy for Jeremiah though

1 Like

Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
definitelyME:
I will be 21 years old by June this year and I am currently out of school(dropped out for some personal reasons last year) but I will going back to school in a few months time since i gained admission this year.. I still live with my parents and to be honest, the pressure to leave my parents house especially from my dad's side has been much this past few years(although he wouldn't say it directly). Although my father is a very well to do man, with lots of properties I can't even keep track of, he always emphasise on the need for me to go a hustle for my own money and not depend on his(which I know is for my own good and I am currently working towards that).. After much thought to it, and not to forget I am the first child of five children, and two of my younger siblings who I senior with 3 and 5 years respectively, will also be writing jamb this year too seeking admission, I am currently nursing the idea to abandon the admission I've gotten this year and go look for a job. A job that pays at least 40-50k so I can work through out the year and make savings of at least 30k every Month, then at the end of the year, I use about half of the savings to start a business that can run while I school. Like okada business.

Note- I have already gotten potential jobs I would be submitting my c.v for one of them on Monday. And If I eventually get the job, I would be going to work from my uncle's apartment (he is still young too 27, without kids)..

So would you advise me to sacrifice one year for work or just accept my admission and go to school.
Boss, open thread make elders torchlight the matter.

No forget tag me as the matter dey play.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party / 10 African Countries With The Highest Debt To China / Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.