Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary (49135 Views)

Obi Cubana Meets Jeremiah Ekuma, Lagos Hawker (Photos, Video) / Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by jimtemi1: 8:46am On Jan 23, 2022
Bastard1stborn:
Obi means potential, verified and Master THIEF in South America and East of Malaysia
i sight you badbelle
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by xelly: 8:56am On Jan 23, 2022
I haven't seen the "Igbos ars greedy" crew. Have they all gone blind, deaf and dumb?

Support the Igbos to have a better Nigeria.
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by Anndrew(m): 9:01am On Jan 23, 2022
definitelyME:
I will be 21 years old by June this year and I am currently out of school(dropped out for some personal reasons last year) but I will going back to school in a few months time since i gained admission this year.. I still live with my parents and to be honest, the pressure to leave my parents house especially from my dad's side has been much this past few years(although he wouldn't say it directly). Although my father is a very well to do man, with lots of properties I can't even keep track of, he always emphasise on the need for me to go a hustle for my own money and not depend on his(which I know is for my own good and I am currently working towards that).. After much thought to it, and not to forget I am the first child of five children, and two of my younger siblings who I senior with 3 and 5 years respectively, will also be writing jamb this year too seeking admission, I am currently nursing the idea to abandon the admission I've gotten this year and go look for a job. A job that pays at least 40-50k so I can work through out the year and make savings of at least 30k every Month, then at the end of the year, I use about half of the savings to start a business that can run while I school. Like okada business.

Note- I have already gotten potential jobs I would be submitting my c.v for one of them on Monday. And If I eventually get the job, I would be going to work from my uncle's apartment (he is still young too 27, without kids)..

So would you advise me to sacrifice one year for work or just accept my admission and go to school.
am sorry to say this,but ur fada is a bloody bastard..what the essence of Happy properties every were and a well do man at that,but choose to neglect his children...like I say..he is bloody bastard...Any man that is wealthy and choose to suffer is children is not worth to b a father....If na me I will deal with him,nonsense...na me tell am to bring with to this world to come and suffer...I pray Grace find u..Amen
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by Bloooody(m): 9:14am On Jan 23, 2022
definitelyME:
I will be 21 years old by June this year and I am currently out of school(dropped out for some personal reasons last year) but I will going back to school in a few months time since i gained admission this year.. I still live with my parents and to be honest, the pressure to leave my parents house especially from my dad's side has been much this past few years(although he wouldn't say it directly). Although my father is a very well to do man, with lots of properties I can't even keep track of, he always emphasise on the need for me to go a hustle for my own money and not depend on his(which I know is for my own good and I am currently working towards that).. After much thought to it, and not to forget I am the first child of five children, and two of my younger siblings who I senior with 3 and 5 years respectively, will also be writing jamb this year too seeking admission, I am currently nursing the idea to abandon the admission I've gotten this year and go look for a job. A job that pays at least 40-50k so I can work through out the year and make savings of at least 30k every Month, then at the end of the year, I use about half of the savings to start a business that can run while I school. Like okada business.

Note- I have already gotten potential jobs I would be submitting my c.v for one of them on Monday. And If I eventually get the job, I would be going to work from my uncle's apartment (he is still young too 27, without kids)..

So would you advise me to sacrifice one year for work or just accept my admission and go to school.
School cost money and time
If you're doing a serious course like medical courses then forget the hustle.

I recommend you forget school if you're going for a useless course and focus on hustling
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by smat101(m): 9:19am On Jan 23, 2022
definitelyME:

If u know what's better for you, humble yourselve, be of good character, respect your Dad ,go to school, now now 4 years will be over., After that you can do as you please with your life.
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by wiseone28: 12:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
Prince001:

Pls can anyone investigate how Obi cubana treat his workers cos all d donation he's doing I am suspecting they are just show off or using it to get pity for his atrocities that made efcc to invite him for questioning.
Cos we see d people living in his village how they were doing during d burial. Pls make una no let these PR stunt fool una!!!! There's alaways hidden agenda if u see anyone helping someone and chose to broadcast it!!!!
I bet you there must be one of his workers getting 15 to 20k as salary..

That's human for you clout chaser
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by Prince001(m): 1:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
wiseone28:
I bet you there must be one of his workers getting 15 to 20k as salary..

That's human for you clout chaser

Absolutely, then he's dashing out money to someone else in thousands for PR.
Even that idiot freeze posting für pic, I lost all respect for him when he went to Dubai to publicly praise Hushpuppi without even know d guy source of income, going to d level to insult people that does cos of his showing off. Birds of same featherd flock together.
We seriously need investigative journalism in Naija to help us exposed these people that's trying to misled d youth to be hardworking whereby they are stealing here and there cos I know Naija youths are really trying ooo but it's not easy when someone like obi cubana paying salary of 15 to 20k to do what naa. Salary that's almost same thing with apple juice price in their enterprise.
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by judedwriter(m): 2:05pm On Jan 23, 2022
This is what life is all about... Helping the less privileged and the poor.

Nothing makes you more happy than helping others.
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by writeprof(m): 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
definitelyME:

Please, go to school...get the education first... instead of a job that would take your life- your time I mean- If you had a skills d wanted to start your own thing that would be okay as you could as well get education through distance learning.
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by wiseone28: 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
Prince001:

Even that idiot freeze posting für pic, I lost all respect for him when he went to Dubai to publicly praise Hushpuppi without even know d guy source of income, going to d level to insult people that does cos of his showing off. Birds of same featherd flock together.
We seriously need investigative journalism in Naija to help us exposed these people that's trying to misled d youth to be hardworking whereby they are stealing here and there cos I know Naija youths are really trying ooo but it's not easy when someone like obi cubana paying salary of 15 to 20k to do what naa. Salary that's almost same thing with apple juice price in their enterprise.
If you follow Nigeria matter you will have headache
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by TheEnforcer: 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
Prince001:

How do you know he's paying such salaries?
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by Prince001(m): 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
TheEnforcer:
How do you know he's paying such salaries?

That's what they paid most waiters in Naija náà! He won't pay more than that I can bet u that. But if he does I will sincerely apologise.
I prefer paying more for something so far d person rendering d service getting well paid too. Its common, people that shows off not really doing d same in secret.
Re: Jeremiah Ekumah Receives Scholarship Letter From Obi Cubana, N100k Salary by TheEnforcer: 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
Prince001:

That's what they paid most waiters in Naija náà! He won't pay more than that I can bet u that. But if he does I will sincerely apologise.
I prefer paying more for something so far d person rendering d service getting well paid too. Its common, people that shows off not really doing d same in secret.
That's right, he seems to be a social media show off man now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party / 10 African Countries With The Highest Debt To China / Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.