Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! (5988 Views)

NDIGBO: It Is Time For SOUL SEARCHING. / For Ndigbo It Is Raining! / Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by slimghost(m): 5:12am On Jan 23, 2022
mrvitalis:

Show me your post against army killing innocent ipob protesters ..yes ago and get 100k ...let's start from there

I can show you mine Enyia?. And I don’t need your 100k.
Stop supporting nonsense. We all supported IPOB initially but this handshake has passed the elbow. This is now pure terrorism. Maybe IPOB has lost control of the foot soldiers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by iboboyswag(m): 5:15am On Jan 23, 2022
mrvitalis:

Show me your post against army killing innocent ipob protesters ..yes ago and get 100k ...let's start from there

Look at this poor man that wants to give me 100k... Mtcheww. Ji ri ego à je ru ta pu uno nnä gì

6 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by iboboyswag(m): 5:17am On Jan 23, 2022
slimghost:

You have made absolute valid points. I have always worried about Igbos not channeling their anger properly.
This is where political leadership come into play. Unfortunately for Ndigbo, we have lacked that for a long time. Massob took advantage of that vacuum and now IPOB.
The only way out of this is a political solution. Let us get involved in politics, hold our leaders accountable and responsible. Then push on from there.
This arm bearing will never achieve anything.

Gbam Gbammer Gbammest
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by juman(m): 5:28am On Jan 23, 2022
Igbo leaders think they can arm twist nigerians with insecurity they impose on themselves to get presidency.

9 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by Nobody: 5:52am On Jan 23, 2022
after4:
Just shut up make we see road jhor, every time ndi Igbo this ndi Igbo that. [b]When are you going to talk about all the bad roads, unemployment and lack of infrastructure in Igbo land. [/b]Only coming here to talk nonsense all the time because of the small change they gave you

There are no bad roads and no lack of infrastructure in the yeast. Everywhere in the yeast is little London. Yeast is not like the brown roof place. At least according to our blodas on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by shortIGBOman: 6:08am On Jan 23, 2022
after4:
Just shut up make we see road jhor, every time ndi Igbo this ndi Igbo that. When are you going to talk about all the bad roads, unemployment and lack of infrastructure in Igbo land. Only coming here to talk nonsense all the time because of the small change they gave you

This is one of the Loafers the op mentioned. Sadly, na them full nairaland. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by Ezinwa120: 6:44am On Jan 23, 2022
The problem of the caged mad man and his miscreants supporters is that they reason with their anus, how on earth a sensible person intentionally sets it's house on fire to punish it's enemies? I don't just get the logic, come to gwarimpa Abuja and see how big boys from the East are trooping here to buy properties to relocates their families. This people are currently the number one enemy of ndi Igbo, my guys are opening branches in Asaba and gradually leaving Onitsha and it's environs. This is madness, I wish Soludo will put a stop to their madness as demonstrated by Wike.

4 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by heniford2: 6:56am On Jan 23, 2022
This Op smoke weed pure Efulufu breed from pit of hell trust me so many paid People trying dia best to spoil igbos unity
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by heniford2: 7:01am On Jan 23, 2022
History555:

Imagine the nonsense coming from you. So only people from ebonyi drive okada and keke in anambra state while anambra people are doing wat. And you know that they are from ebonyi because you asked every okada and keke their state of origin

Lastly because umahi claim that other lgbos demean people from ebonyi so you decided to follow suit. In other words if a yoruba or hausa man says lgbos are loosers and beggars, you will join them in agreement.

the Op is a mad crazy paid hungry fool
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by oyatz(m): 7:03am On Jan 23, 2022
onumadu:

See dem!
One of these days Igwe Nnewi will invoke Nnewi deities like Uzukpe, ogwugwu ezekwuoabo, Edo, Ezemewi, Udude, Ana, Ulasi and Mkpukpa against all idiots wrecking havoc in the ancient land of Nnewi.
Quote me! angry

Bros, Igwe Nnewi can't do anything.

Didn't you see what they did to Traditional Rulers in Imo State?

2 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by onumadu: 7:31am On Jan 23, 2022
GodIsBiafran:
onumadu or whatever you call yourself: your interest is 100% business and money. This is why you will never understand the tactics of ESN/IPOB. I can educate you but do you have the iq to understand?

The tragedy of the Biafran struggle is that it was hijacked by illiterates and oafs with baboon-level intelligence.

The mistake most of you make is that you forget that the Igbo nation is perhaps the most educated and most intelligent nation in Nigeria.
You people are like ants trying to swallow elephants. angry

Did you say IPOB/ESN "tactics"? What TACTICS?
Tactics of transferred anger aggression and retribution against the same people you claim you want to free?
What type of coward runs home to beat his junior brother after the coward had been bullied outside?
A bully beat you at school and, instead of you standing your ground to fight back, you run home and start beating your junior brother, and any family member you see, just to show you are angry at the bully?
What type of idiot would reason this way.
Please never use the term "IQ" again here because you have no remote understanding of what it means.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by DemMannaScam: 7:40am On Jan 23, 2022
Satanic janjaweeed,

How far ruga?

Useless Fulani miscreant cheesy

Ezinwa120:
The problem of the caged mad man and his miscreants supporters is that they reason with their anus, how on earth a sensible person intentionally sets it's house on fire to punish it's enemies? I don't just get the logic, come to gwarimpa Abuja and see how big boys from the East are trooping here to buy properties to relocates their families. This people are currently the number one enemy of ndi Igbo, my guys are opening branches in Asaba and gradually leaving Onitsha and it's environs. This is madness, I wish Soludo will put a stop to their madness as demonstrated by Wike.
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by newbornmacho(m): 7:58am On Jan 23, 2022
slimghost:

You have to understand that Kanu and IPOB filled a leadership vacuum in Igboland. So it was only natural for people to initially back the cause.
But they wasted the goodwill when they turned their guns towards Ndigbo.
I can comfortably tell you that Igbos are tired of the IPOB madness. But how do you fight armed people?.

Right

1 Like

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by mrvitalis(m): 8:03am On Jan 23, 2022
iboboyswag:

Look at this poor man that wants to give me 100k... Mtcheww. Ji ri ego à je ru ta pu uno nnä gì
I can dash it to any poor person u choose

1 Like

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by newbornmacho(m): 8:03am On Jan 23, 2022
juman:
Igbo leaders think they can arm twist nigerians with insecurity they impose on themselves to get presidency.

Nobody invited you here.

Now respect yourself and get out!

1 Like

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by Reflect7: 8:19am On Jan 23, 2022
dialfa:
Efulefu write-up.

The first words show it: "I went home". Meaning you were never based in the east but want to come with your Zoo infested brain to tell us how you are wiser than us and we must abandon our struggles just to make you happy.

Another efulefu that wants to make omelette without beaking eggs.

Just listen to yourself. You were "rescued by Zoo soldiers" in your own land! And you accept that as normal?

Please return to wherever you came from and never come back. Ewu.

Failed, worthless wretch. It is your type destroying the East.

Because you're failed, useless, and worthless in life, you want the entire East to reflect your tragic condition.

Spit.

6 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by Reflect7: 8:30am On Jan 23, 2022
Sergio104:

IGBOS held which power??

Stella Odua was Federal Minister of Transport, and she embezzled the millions of dollars meant for Enugu airport construction. When the Fulani president you hate came to power, PDP sent governors to Abuja to beg him for money to compete the airport, which he gave them. Diezani Alison-Madueke - oil minister, transport minister etc etc. South-south woman married to an Igbo man. Known better for buying multiple mansions across the world and looting billons of dollars....Pius Anyim was Secretary to the Government of the Federation etc etc...Also known to be stupendously wealthy. Could go on and on...

6 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by dialfa: 8:55am On Jan 23, 2022
Reflect7:

Failed, worthless wretch. It is your type destroying the East.

Because you're failed, useless, and worthless in life, you want the entire East to reflect your tragic condition.

Spit.

Rich happy slave. Please move to their land and enjoy the crumbs they give you.

Let us wretched ones fight for ourselves.

1 Like

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by dialfa: 8:56am On Jan 23, 2022
Reflect7:

South-south woman married to an Igbo man.

Do you see how your brain works?
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by CUMIN: 9:39am On Jan 23, 2022
When we told you guys to focus on home development.

You guys are busy attacking tinubu.

The little good governance we are experiencing in Lagos was engineered by him

3 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by Sergio104(m): 9:40am On Jan 23, 2022
Reflect7:

Stella Odua was Federal Minister of Transport, and she embezzled the millions of dollars meant for Enugu airport construction. When the Fulani president you hate came to power, PDP sent governors to Abuja to beg him for money to compete the airport, which he gave them. Diezani Alison-Madueke - oil minister, transport minister etc etc. South-south woman married to an Igbo man. Known better for buying multiple mansions across the world and looting billons of dollars....Pius Anyim was Secretary to the Government of the Federation etc etc...Also known to be stupendously wealthy. Could go on and on...

It's okay Mr bogus

I thought you will come up with something good.

Just shut it, I have heard you.

To my dear Igbo brethren.....

It's not as if we don't support IPOB (for people like me ooh because some people really hate IPOB just for hatred sake)......But they should bear the people they are fighting for in mind always.

What they only have in mind for now is "freedom"...... that's just it. That's why they are doing everything possible both the good, the bad, the ugly to achieve it.

But in reality, in general truth it should be "freedom" and "the people". This is the actual thing you should have in mind as a freedom fighter.

The freedom you are fighting for.......who has it??. is it not the people. So as such the Duo must go in hand, you have to balance it all between the two.

If the people gets fed up...... Even if you get the freedom, the joy, the happiness may not even be in it again.

If I am asked......I think the best thing now is to call off the weekly sit at home. The Igbo people have shown what they can do. Thier support is outta galaxy. The useless Nigerian people have seen the full support, the world has seen the Krakatoic sound of the voice. The sung has been sang.....Now it calls on us to act maturely. The weekly sit at home supposed to be call off by now, but the sit at home should be only on Nnamdi Kanu's Court day. Let the people you are struggling for follow you with joy and not with acerbity and opprobrium.

Ndị be anyị si na ụgbana sere uri Ga achakodo.

Uri a ndị IPOB na ese n'ahụ ndị Igbo...... ọchakodo, ha aga akwụdokwa??..??..??.

Outta here!!!
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by zedegit: 9:46am On Jan 23, 2022
Please anything that can be done to destroy those loafers must be done.

Cc: onumadu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by Sergio104(m): 9:47am On Jan 23, 2022
CUMIN:
When we told you guys to focus on home development.

You guys are busy attacking tinubu.

The little good governance we are experiencing in Lagos was engineered by him

Is this Tinubu thread??

Why mentioning the name of the man here.
If we begin bashing the gobular eye rapacious man here now .......na you go say "igbos hating Tinubu".
Mr man, maintain your Lane.

Outta here!!!
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by CSTRR: 9:54am On Jan 23, 2022
aribisala0:
Lagos might not be safe for some people next year.
Now it might seem like the usual nairaland banter but reality will soon dawn
What exactly are you going to do to them?
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by zedegit: 9:54am On Jan 23, 2022
Emmajn1:
Fulani man don open thread on behalf of Igbo.

You are very silly if you don't feel what's happening is slowing down economy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by CSTRR: 9:56am On Jan 23, 2022
Personally, IPOB will still get crushed by the igbos themselves.

Buhari just need to sit and watch.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by Buckeyemedia1: 10:18am On Jan 23, 2022
History555:
@ op

U claim to be lgbo yet abusing the people of ebonyi. For what offence exactly. You know a fake lgbo man when he starts telling you ebonyi is bad, abia is bad. Bla bla bla

Next time you meet a yoruba or hausa man tell him that ebonyi, enugu, abia are not lgbos and see if he doesn't ask u so wat are they

U claim to have done survey and found out 98% of ipob in anambra are from abakeleke. Seriously.

U claim that other regions are leaving the east behind. Does this include north east, central and west. Kogi, kwara, benue, plateau are peaceful yet onitsha has more bank branches and businesses than them.

While i am against ipob sit at home, its stupid to keep demeaning your people so as to look good in front of yoruba and hausas. You don't see yoruba and hausas writing rubbish about their people to look good in the eyes lgbos.

Ignoramus Mumurist.

1 Like

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:19am On Jan 23, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Ignoramus Mumurist.
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by Buckeyemedia1: 10:20am On Jan 23, 2022
zedegit:

You are very silly if you don't feel what's happening is slowing down economy.
Don’t mind that Ipobian loafer.

2 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by Buckeyemedia1: 10:22am On Jan 23, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Go to Church & pray for forgiveness. Busybody. Nonsense Nairaland Police Woman.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Niger Delta: Amnesty Boss Seeks Support Of Traditional Rulers To Execute Reforms / Obi Is Currently Leading By 93% In Imo State / Who Should Be the Next President of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.