Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! (5980 Views)

NDIGBO: It Is Time For SOUL SEARCHING. / For Ndigbo It Is Raining! / Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by History555: 9:22am On Jan 24, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Trash. What's my business with Ebonyi state or what is happening there. I am talking about Anambra state and the needful that must be done to send these animals back to their state and you are busy calling Yoruba and Fulani.

If Yorubas and Fulanis are your nightmare them fine but they are not mine because they live and focus on their lands.

I will allow Ebonyi miscreanttts to destroy anambra state because one senile terrorist from Abia state formed Ipob for them to perpetuate evil.

U are the animal not people from ebonyi. U claim to be from anambra yet on anambra thread u foam like a rabid dog condemning, abusing, insulting the gov for building an airport only for ur silly ass to go about praising el rufai for construction of flyover yet u claim to be from anambra.
You claim to be from anambra yet you condemn innoson, tummy noddles for building their factories in anambra

What kind of human will call ebonyi animals, claim to be from anambra only to hate any sign of progress in the same anambra state.......

A pretentious lgbo man.
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by Usonkwu: 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
History555:

U are the animal not people from ebonyi. U claim to be from anambra yet on anambra thread u foam like a rabid dog condemning, abusing, insulting the gov for building an airport only for ur silly ass to go about praising el rufai for construction of flyover yet u claim to be from anambra.
You claim to be from anambra yet you condemn innoson, tummy noddles for building their factories in anambra

What kind of human will call ebonyi animals, claim to be from anambra only to hate any sign of progress in the same anambra state.......

A pretentious lgbo man.

Any person claiming to be Igbo but pretending to be more Igbo than another claiming to be Igbo, really, is a big fool. If you are Igbo, there is no need for any announcement, action will show. All these sparring match about who is Igbo or not, in a faceless forum seem jaded. Please say you are Kaduna1stSon but don't say Igbo so and so are undeserving
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by freshvine(f): 12:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
onumadu:

@First bolded, if only you know who you are talking to...
Nwanne I don't blame you. One thing you must keep in mind is that some of us Igbo are UNBUYABLE. cool
By that I mean that neither Biafra agitators nor their opponents in Nigeria can buy my type. Believe it or not. cool

As for 90% of Igbo supposedly supporting the madness of sit at home, I used to believe that too until I visited home to see things for myself.
If you are Igbo, you would know that ikwe na aka gafee aka oburu njide!
No Igbo with means of livelihood in South East supports this madness. Quote me!

Thrash!

It's even the ibo traders and business owners spearheading it . They have enforcement units responsible for adherence.

Nevertheless you may be one efulefu sent to snitch on your People.
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
History555:

Childish tantrum, if you can't provide evidence to these useless trash then don't quote me again. O don't play with children or any Ipob terrorists.

A pretentious lgbo man.

You are just arm twisting yourself to feel alright.

Ebonyi people constituting nuisance in anambra state is a well known fact.

The most reasons I ignore Igbos is because they start beating around the bush with no direction when hit with facts.

Go back to your state and destroy it. Anambra is not for destruction.

1 Like

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2022
onumadu:

The difference between you and Yoruba for example is that they (Yoruba state governors for one) never make noise about how they keep their errant subgroups under control in their various states. But you better believe that no Yoruba from Osun for example can become a full time nuisance in Ogun state.

The Yoruba are not as emotional as Igbo. Truth. I’ll leave it at that…

If you knew what Nnewi was 10 years ago, you would not believe what is has become today.

Most of us speak out now because the government (both state and local) have failed Anambra state by allowing what happened to happen. These people do in Anambra what they can never do in their own states and that is unacceptable to us Anambra people, Igbo unity or not.

When it was convenient for his political maneuvering and positioning, Umahi of Ebonyi accused other Igbos of putting down Ebonyi people, and he was rewarded with the permanent position of Chairman of South East governors forum. Did he stop his criticism of other Igbos in the interest of Igbo unity? Hell no.

Now you want me to toss my state and people under the bus in the name of Igbo unity?
Something Umahi poopoos frequently while feathering his political nests? Ara di na udi na udi. undecided

Apt

2 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by tamdun: 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
newbornmacho:

People are talking co.w.ards are also talking .

Try shit.

I dare you to try shit.

Nonsense ...c.ow.ard
U are the coward, u are busy punishing your people while the fulani u hate so much dey swallow billions for abuja

1 Like

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by boyfrank: 6:21pm On Jan 24, 2022
mrvitalis:

Show me a post or you actively talking against military are police attack on ipob around 2016 -2020 ..I dare you... hypocrite

You all just wake up and attack the fruit of the problem

Who pushed ipob to arm themselves ?
Or should they have allowed themselves to continue to be killed ?

So the fact they were attacked and killed by the Nigerian govt gives them the impetus to strangulate ndi Igbo leaving in the east.
IPOB logic leaves every sane person worried.
nsogbu dikwa.

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by zedegit: 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

STOP ccing yourself. onumadu = zedegit = slimghost. In fact, 99% of the monikers supporting the op are the op himself who is most likely a Yoruba man. Ndigbo be wise!

If you are so sure I am onumadu, can you swear it with your Iife: to die before this February ends?
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 06, 2022
onumadu:

The terrorists you are supporting are busy digging up holes and gullies on roads which were built with scarce Anambra resources.
They do so to slow down vehicles and kill people. The few good roads are being destroyed by these cowards.
As for employment, who in his right senses would locate a new business in a place where his workers are not safe every Monday?
Ara a na awi unu must end at some point!

Obiano allowed umuazi Abakiliki fa welu anambra state ekwelu oyoyo.
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 06, 2022
DIKEnaWAR:
[b]Nnamdi Kanu bụ onye aka n'akpa. [/b]Using his faux activism to cash out and impoverish others.

I see Buhari crying and rolling on the floor and rejecting food every day because south east is on lock down. Ndị iberibe.

Nnamdi Kanu is a bloody criminal. Hardened one.

2 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 06, 2022
slimghost:

Nwoke’m, everything he wrote there is the truth. Anambra people are fed up! Take that feedback to your terrorist brothers.

Totally fed up
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by Emma15678: 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
after4:
Just shut up make we see road jhor, every time ndi Igbo this ndi Igbo that. When are you going to talk about all the bad roads, unemployment and lack of infrastructure in Igbo land. Only coming here to talk nonsense all the time because of the small change they gave you
after4, you don't want to allow people to talk about the atrocities of your terrorist leader in Ala Igbo. May you be a victim of terrorism in Jesus name. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

John Nwodo Arrested By Sss For Inciting Army To Interfere In Politics / 120 Days After, Ribadu Committee's Report Not Ready / 338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.