Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! (5996 Views)

NDIGBO: It Is Time For SOUL SEARCHING. / For Ndigbo It Is Raining! / Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by boyfrank: 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
mrvitalis:

So in essence go back to pre ipob days ? Same thing we did for 50 years without results ?
No thank you ...

If militants didn't stop Jonathan
OPC didn't stop obj
Boko haram did stop Buhari

why should ipob stop u from claiming what it's your right in Abuja ?

I wonder how u guys rationalise IPOB activities.

4 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by gidgiddy: 5:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
onumadu:
The Case

Ndigbo, don’t we all think that time has come to finally shut down this bedlam going on in our region?

I call it Bedlam because that is exactly what it is!

Take a closer look…

Ask yourself this simple question: How come Biafra sit at homes now happen ONLY IN SOUTH EAST?

Cross over the Niger bridge to Asaba, and you get pure normalcy.
Venture even 100 meters into any neighboring region to South East, and everywhere is bubbling with life and business.

Only South East gets shut down by people who are increasing proving that their perceived enemy are the same people they claim to be fighting to “liberate”.

I was home this past festive season, and what I saw shocked me to the core!

The IPOB has continued to deny that they are behind the sit at homes, but that denial is ringing more and more hollow as these imposed sit at homes continue unabated.

How has these sit at homes remotely helped the Biafran cause, or even Kanu’s case?
Dunno!

Anambra state my beloved state is turning into the WORST place to live and do business, because some people from Ebonyi state (mainly) have decided to do in Anambra what Umahi would never allow in Ebonyi.

Who told these people that they can forcefully seize villages and hamlets in Azia, Orsumoghu, Ihembosi, Lilu, and environs, turning these places into terrorist training camps and no-go-areas, doing whatever they liked?

How long would it take before these people start eyeing more lands in Ihiala, Ekwusigo, Nnewi, and perhaps Orumba LGAs?

As you may have guessed, I’m really trying to control my anger here... angry angry

When I made inquiries, while home, as to why people still sit at home every Mondays in Anambra state, I was given many stories of how these terrorist cowards operate along Onuselogu expressway that Ngige built with Anambra scarce government money. Onuselogu was/is supposed to be the shortest cut road from Anambra to Imo and Abia states, but these terrorists have seized it and snatch SUVs steadily along the road, and killing ANYONE who resisted them.

I took time to conduct a survey (opinion sampling) of the people of Nnewi and environs about the activities of the so called “unknown gunmen” (who are actually cowardly terrorists who can’t take the fight to their real enemies but would rather make life miserable for their own unarmed helpless people). What I got from these inquiries forebodes the future for these terrorists. The Igbo peoples anger is gradually rising against them, and for Igbo people, their anger may take a little while, but when they erupt, heavens help whoever they see as their problem.

My direct appeal to these people wrecking the lives of their own people under the pretext of “freedom fighting”, is that they should have a rethink before it becomes too late, for them.

Why do I issue this appeal/warning?

I do so because my finding was/is that the people doing these crimes are mostly idle people who have no business or employment or property in Anambra state in particular. Overwhelming (perhaps 98%) of them are not Anambra indigenes. A LOT of them are “Abakeleke people” who came to Anambra state to hustle, and when they failed in their mission, they joined “freedom fighting”.

These are essentially loafers and failures who have lost hope in life, but they want to make life hell for the peace-loving people of Anambra state. I warn them, because there is no village, clan or town in Igboland where you would not find a sizable number of loafers, failures and never-do-wells.

Every town has enough “ofekes” in them to form an army. As a typical Igbo man I can read the feelings of our people very well.
THEY ARE VERY VERY VERY ANGRY AT WHAT YOU PEOPLE ARE DOING. THEY WILL SOON TURN ON YOU. At that time, you will see that the same place where you got your own “odeshi” is always open for business as long as people are willing to pay. undecided

Messing with Igboman’s source of livelihood is the HIGHEST offense culturally in Igboland.
That is why stealing of yams and domestic animals is considered Alu (Or Aru) in every part of Igboland.
You mess with Igbo livelihood, you cross a red line! angry

Take your madness out of South East (certainly Anambra state) and go to areas where the people you claim are holding you live.

Why are you afraid to go there? Are you cowards? Why attack your own people for ANY reason?

Does it even make sense to you, that other regions are leaving South East behind in terms of economic growth and development, while you shut it down? angry

Before, I used to be one of those who vowed never to invest outside of the South East, but today I had to eat my own vomit and started considering taking my money outside to places where there is sanity.

Kedu ka ife a di unu n’anya?
Kwusinu ife a unu na eme tupu ndigbo ibe unu ewelukwa egbe mee unu alu in our lands.
angry

I had thought that no Igbo affiliated group would be so dumb and stupid to do what you are doing, but boy was I wrong! angry

As sad as it makes me feel, these people are proving Gov Wike right in his decisive action in Oyigbo Rivers state. The outgoing governor of Anambra state, Gov Obiano, is a lame duck at this stage, but the incoming governor should declare open operation to flush out every terrorist hiding inside Anambra bushes. These are mostly failures who wish to destroy our collective dreams and aspirations as a hardworking people.

I know that it would be a lie to say that Ndigbo had not been abused in Nigeria, but is that why we should now destroy our zone? For what?

Twice in one day, I was rescued by the Nigeria army and police at the traffic HELL that developed at Zik’s round about and Niger bridge in one day. To travel from Zik’s round about to Asaba took 10 hours! But, if not for those soldiers and policemen who controlled MAD drivers, the journey would have taken 24 hours or more! Igbo people are starting to turn into strange beings -something totally alien to what their ancestors were! For how long should we tolerate this madness? angry

The point I’m making is that, Nigeria has institutions that have survived for above 6 decades, and they still come to our rescue from time to time whether we like it or not.
It is in our interest to keep that in mind while we agitate. And certainly, we should not turn on every government official under the pretext of freedom fighting when we need those same officials to rescue us from even our own people as demonstrated by the carnage at Onitsha!

I am not for or against Biafra agitation. I am FOR the peace, freedom, liberty and security of the long-suffering Igbo people.

Whoever targets my people to inflict pain, sorrow or tears FOR WHATEVER REASON automatically becomes the enemy!

O zugo o!

cc:
lalasticlala Mynd44
Nairaland Mods.

Take a good look at these pictures of what is happening in the North then tell us more about how bad things in the East how how good Nigeria is

1 Like

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by mrvitalis(m): 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
boyfrank:

I wonder how u guys rationalise IPOB activities.
I wonder how u rationalize Nigeria exiting in this present structure
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by boyfrank: 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
mrvitalis:

I wonder how u rationalize Nigeria exiting in this present structure
IPOB supporters and whataboutism. Nigeria is in a mess, that does not mean u will oppress ur own people. I guess u don't have a business in the east. I don kukuma tire to send money back to enugu. Make IPOB give una palliatives.
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by mrvitalis(m): 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
boyfrank:

IPOB supporters and whataboutism. Nigeria is in a mess, that does not mean u will oppress ur own people. I guess u don't have a business in the east. I don kukuma tire to send money back to enugu. Make IPOB give una palliatives.
Show me a post or you actively talking against military are police attack on ipob around 2016 -2020 ..I dare you... hypocrite

You all just wake up and attack the fruit of the problem

Who pushed ipob to arm themselves ?
Or should they have allowed themselves to continue to be killed ?
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by Reeses: 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
after4:
Just shut up make we see road jhor, every time ndi Igbo this ndi Igbo that. When are you going to talk about all the bad roads, unemployment and lack of infrastructure in Igbo land. Only coming here to talk nonsense all the time because of the small change they gave you
More infrastructures for Stupid Igbos to destroy? You know what? Yll don’t deserve anything good at all.

1 Like

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by Reeses: 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
I am Igbo and Bleep yll IPods.

1 Like

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by CSTRR: 6:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

Are you still pretending to be Igbo or you have now fully embraced your Fulani heritage?
I am not Igbo.
I am for common sense.
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by GodIsBiafran: 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
CSTRR:
I am not Igbo.I am for common sense.

Thank you for admitting the truth. We will continue to expose all of you pretending to be Igbos in this forum. Now, while do you spend so much time on Igbo topics while you can be busy discussing with your fellow afonjas?
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by asanausana91: 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
Sergio104:

IGBOS held which power??
minister of finance,secretary the federal government, minister of aviation, Senate president,minister of petroleum, chief of army staff, etc.
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by CSTRR: 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

Thank you for admitting the truth. We will continue to expose all of you pretending to be Igbos in this forum. Now, while do you spend so much time on Igbo topics while you can be busy discussing with your fellow afonjas?
I have never once pretended to be Igbo.

Why would I?
Are they sharing money?

I am for common sense and southern interests.
Ipobian interests is against Igbo interests.

1 Like

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by asanausana91: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
after4:
Please tell me the Igbo man that was holding power within the 16 years of PDP?

minister finance,SGF, chief of army staff, senate president,deputy Senate president, minister of petroleum, etc. What else do you want?

1 Like

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by asanausana91: 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
BiafranPatriot:
Udele1 and all these your useless threads..

First it's ABAKALIKI ....not Abakeleke...as NON-noIGBOs most especially Almajiri Afonja write and pronounce it.

As regards the SIT AT HOME...it hurts your Government drastically because it shows exclusively that the SE has rejected you Totally.
All this whining and thread Propaganda will be shutdown immediately a Referendum is Approved, and you know it's getting to that level at a blistering pace.That is why you miscreants are on Over-drive because its becoming obvious to you.

Your new stock in trade is opening new accounts per second on NAIRALAND to spew your baseless gibberish. It's so disgusting that your efforts are fruitless and the region you fight against are robustly tested to refuse your foolish postulations. NTOOR!!

People where killed constantly because they held flags ....You called them Terrorist

Politicians were hounded and are still hounded to reject BIAFRA.

Groups are formed to counter IPOB...TRIPOB..BIPOB..CANPOB...even UNIPOB grin grin grin grin

EXTRAJUDICIAL KILLINGS are constantly increasing to instigate fear...but it doesn't relent the utmost hate people have against your kind. The sad part is that even the Military is constantly on HIGH alert because " e no sure for them"

Vile Propaganda is peddled to discredit IPOB...This is the most useless package...Just like the Laughable trader money scam. Bring another 1 zombie, we go collect the Money and we shall still sit at home wella!!

But in the long run ..it's useless bunkers because your sponsor has no credibility even in the committee of Nations. Buhari is just a Galloping and gallivanting empty vessel. A dull personality can Never assemble TESTED and Trusted people around him. Cows lead Cows!!..simple!

Ozekhome is just a tip of the Iceberg...but I Promise you and your useless cohorts that sponsor you foolishly to propagate nonsense against IPOB...the real dance will start when FULANI Cows are totally evicted from BIAFRA land.

Take this to the Bank ...France/USA/JAPAN/RUSSIA and other Governments are on top of issues concerning IPOB. You guys don't even know the half of it. All your propaganda and vile actions has not resulted in IPOB being called a terrorist Organization. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

PS: Isnt is surprising that with all the propaganda Last Year and the Fear mongering pushed by you Miscreants ...the SE witnessed the Largest inflow of people This Yuletide Period?? That alone necessitated the Lagos Governor to issue a re-opening of school directive because the people that Make Lagos Tick went to their regions to relax??

To be a zombie is your right...just keep your zombie foolishness in Your Lane!

Anyway keep up the useless Propaganda...all propaganda is MARkETING. Una Never even see the main Video.
Hahahaha. Then why did all those world power you mention allowed KANU to be caught like a rat? Small boy, if some one is deceiving you that those countries are behind ipob, then I am sorry your case is worst.

1 Like

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by onumadu: 9:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
oyatz:

Bros, Igwe Nnewi can't do anything.

Didn't you see what they did to Traditional Rulers in Imo State?

How many of the Imo traditional rulers are above 96 years?

How many of them have been on the throne for above 60 years?

You think that Igwe Nnewi is staying there on his own power? I don't want to derail this thread, so you can believe whatever you want, but my advise stands.

1 Like

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by onumadu: 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
Igboid:
OP is mad

He spoilt what could have otherwise been a good thread by falling into the Igbo divisive games of Nigerians.
He was singling out our Ebonyi brothers to tarnish.

OP, for this, you have even done worst to Ndiigbo than than UGM and IPOB sit at home madness has done.
You are worst than the people you intend to castigate.

Ifele megbu kwa gi

I have a simple question which I prefer you swear an oath first before answering (because you people thrive on deadly lies).

Here comes the question:

IPOB member or not, if you are being pursued today for whatever reasons, would you run towards Azia, Orsumoghu, Ihembosi and Lilu? How many people have you seen moving to those places?

How many Igbo people for example have you seen moving/running TO these places to escape the Nigeria army or police?
In the experiences I had at Onitsha, I was so grateful to God for the presence of Nigeria army and police who controlled the animalistic drivers on those roads. I never knew I would ever feel like that, until that day. They saved me from my own people!

Why are people from Ihiala LGA refusing to return home for the festive season if the people inside their forests are their saviors and defenders?

One thing about truth is that it is indomitable. You cannot defeat it.

Ndi no n’ime ofia Azia, Orsumoghu, Ihembosi na Lilu bu ndi na egbu umunne ha. Ndi egwu (or ujo). That is the truth!

But they must leave those forests or have tens of millions of Igbo to contend with, SOON.
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by Fejoku: 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
One very easy way to identify these paid clowns and dogs on this thread attacking IPOB and ESN is that you will never see them in threads where Igbo communities are attacked by fulani terrorists. They do not wish Ndigbo well and will always seek to divide our people. See how the op delved into trying to pitch Ndi Anambra against our Ebonyi brothers. It's annoying how a stinking fulani will think such strategy will work among Ndigbo of the SE. We've gone past that stage.
You will notice that there's no single blames and attacks targeted at the root cause of the problems that brought about the formation of ESN. They will never tell you how motorists are faring better now because the multitude of criminal checkpoints by the police and other criminal Nigerian security agents have been reduced to the barest minimum. There are many more positive changes that ESN brought to our land. We are smarter than all of you paid agents.
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by onumadu: 12:33am On Jan 24, 2022
Fejoku:
One very easy way to identify these paid clowns and dogs on this thread attacking IPOB and ESN is that you will never see them in threads where Igbo communities are attacked by fulani terrorists. They do not wish Ndigbo well and will always seek to divide our people. See how the op delved into trying to pitch Ndi Anambra against our Ebonyi brothers. It's annoying how a stinking fulani will think such strategy will work among Ndigbo of the SE. We've gone past that stage.
You will notice that there's no single blames and attacks targeted at the root cause of the problems that brought about the formation of ESN. They will never tell you how motorists are faring better now because the multitude of criminal checkpoints by the police and other criminal Nigerian security agents have been reduced to the barest minimum. There are many more positive changes that ESN brought to our land. [/b]We are smarter than all of you paid agents.

This your post proves that you are not intelligent enough to conduct complex reasoning.

So, now because a lot of Igbo HATE this cowardly reign of terror inflicted by the same people they armed, they should now keep quiet and continue dying in silence while your type continues your brainless match to perdition?
[b]Eziokwu?

Overwhelming percentage of Igbo supported IPOB, and when ESN was formed, MANY contributed money to fund it. Initially when they still had some sense, they avoided our people and most Igbo were happy supporting then. BUT then they turned...

What followed was a betrayal of the same people that armed you.

You cowardly turned your guns on your hapless people, making life hell for them without any palliatives or even any sign of reasonable strategy that may help them to continue supporting you.
Your methods have siphoned perhaps trillions of Naira from South East since you started the asinine sit at homes.
Without the people who now turned against IPOB, there would have been no ESN, and you know it!

Just take a look at the IPOB itself today; it is in chaos and indiscipline rules the roost -everywhere! How many times have they called the so called uGM to stop their actions and they were completely ignored (or maybe as some allege they really never meant it)?
So, because you betrayed our people, we lost the legitimacy to call you back to reason? I na anukwa akuko?! undecided
As painful as this truth might be, other tribes and regions warned us initially about supporting IPOB and even prophesied that this would happen, but that advice fell on our collective deaf ears.

The good news (if you like) is that it is not yet too late for these errant and deviant people because Ndigbo are still keeping patient because of some of the perceived good they did (like removing beseiging roadblocks in South East).
If I were them, I would beat a retreat from tortumenting Ndigbo.
Unu emero otu a, anyi na unu ga eri nkita nwuru anwu soon! angry
If this is how Biafra would be run, I (and other intelligent Igbo) would NEVER want it to materialize because Ndigbo say Onye ebughi ebu, ya hakwa ka o ha! undecided
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by Usonkwu: 6:40am On Jan 24, 2022
People like op are the reason IPOB, with their fake nationalism, has taken over. First, he gives up on his nation, runs away 'to greener pasture', thinking he is smart by abandoning home. When Nigeria finally unveils its indifference to Ndigbo, it would be clear all those investing outside their nation are beign unrewarded slaves.
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by caprini1: 7:25am On Jan 24, 2022
onumadu:

The terrorists you are supporting are busy digging up holes and gullies on roads which were built with scarce Anambra resources.
They do so to slow down vehicles and kill people. The few good roads are being destroyed by these cowards.
As for employment, who in his right senses would locate a new business in a place where his workers are not safe every Monday?
Ara a na awi unu must end at some point!
That nnewi to Iseke expressway,there is a place at Orsumoghu where a big tree fell across the road,i told the people in my car,that it was deliberate,because i passed there like six times in two weeks during the festive season and the fallen tree was still there ... Please do you have an idea of that situation?
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 24, 2022
Anambra state my beloved state is turning into the WORST place to live and do business, because some people from Ebonyi state (mainly) have decided to do in Anambra what Umahi would never allow in Ebonyi.

I do so because my finding was/is that the people doing these crimes are mostly idle people who have no business or employment or property in Anambra state in particular. Overwhelming (perhaps 98%) of them are not Anambra indigenes. A LOT of them are “Abakeleke people” who came to Anambra state to hustle, and when they failed in their mission, they joined “freedom fighting”.

Abakiliki and Imo are vast problems of anambra state.

Most times I don't blame them rather I blame the docile governor Obiano for allowing these nuisances to fester.

People who can't really tell if they are Igbo going about and be wrecking havoc on people.

Peter Obi summarily rounded the whole miscreants up and send them back to Ebonyi state, today Obiano is hobnobbing with them and watching them killing illustrious sons and daughters.

Chinasa Nworu from Ebonyi state went and hire his ebonyi people and camp them in Anambra state and has used this criminals to murder many souls ( Akunyili husband, labor Party Candidate) yet Obiano kept quiet.

Until these guys are expunged and shown the way out the same thing continues.

Give Wike kudos for been proactive in Rivers state. Obiano security rating is zero..

2 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 24, 2022
mrvitalis:
At Op any day u and your ogas sure say the money way Una done spend on propaganda against ipob done work ..and Una mind strong then conduct referendum

You think if at least 90% of Igbos are no in support of something that u can force it on us ? Them no born that person or group well

The question I have for people like u is very simple .. say we follow your advice , stop protest , stop sit out home ignore ipob then why next ? Back to what we did for 50 years ? I need answers abeg

Sometimes I used to say that most people supporting Igbos are very wicked.

You do your business in Uyo Akwaibom where your investment are well protected but always advise those in east to burn themselves.

1 Like

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 24, 2022
onumadu:

@First bolded, if only you know who you are talking to...
Nwanne I don't blame you. One thing you must keep in mind is that some of us Igbo are UNBUYABLE. cool
By that I mean that neither Biafra agitators nor their opponents in Nigeria can buy my type. Believe it or not. cool

As for 90% of Igbo supposedly supporting the madness of sit at home, I used to believe that too until I visited home to see things for myself.
If you are Igbo, you would know that ikwe na aka gafee aka oburu njide!
No Igbo with means of livelihood in South East supports this madness. Quote me!

The guy resides in Uyo Akwaibom not anywhere east even do his business on Monday but always advise those in east to sit at home.

Wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by History555: 8:16am On Jan 24, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Most times I don't blame them rather I blame the docile governor Obiano for allowing these nuisances to fester.

People who can't really tell if they are Igbo going about and be wrecking havoc on people.

Peter Obi summarily rounded the whole miscreants up a s send them back to Ebonyi state, today Obiano is hobnobbing with them and watching them killing illustrious sons and daughters.

Chinasa Nworu from Ebonyi state went and hire his ebonyi people and camp them in Anambra state and has used this criminals to murder many souls ( Akunyili husband, labor Party Candidate) yet Obiora kept quiet.

Gives Wike kudos for been proactive in Rivers state. Obiano security rating is zero..

U will never hear a yoruba man tell you people of ibadan, ekiti, oshogbo are a problem to the yoruba race. because they are real yoruba people, proud of their race and kinsmen, not seeking validation from other ethnic groups

Likewise u will not see hausa fulani man tell you people of kano, kebbi, bauchi are a problem to the hausa because they are proud of their race and seek validation from other ethnic groups

But u will see fools, idiots, morons, bastards claiming to be lgbos but are not proud of their race. Will rather seek to demean and cast aspersions on fellow lgbos because they seek validation and praise from other ethnic groups

Inferiority complex is a terrible disease. If an airport is built in kaduna you will see inferiority complex lgbos like juliusmalema, op, osagyefo praising the governor but when such is built in anambra, ebonyi u will see the same inferiority complex lgbos abusing and castigating the governor. They will start telling u that this lgbo community has no road why is gov building airport as if every community in kaduna has tarred roads.

Inferiority complex lgbos.
Shame of lgbo race
Vomit of lgbo race
Spit on your oblong head

If u can't be proud of ur kinsmen, u are better off dead than living. Tueh
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 24, 2022
achi4u:
Op
Two times you messed up ur thread with name callings, gone are the days you called out Ebonyi people and get away with it.
I don't even finished reading the gibberish you spewed out above but let me quickly remind you that;
1,No Ebonyi person have ever been caught/killed or displayed as an IPOB or ESN member in that ur Anambra state.
2, Majority of our people who leaves in Anambra state are minding their business at least for now.
3,Our people back home are always reminding our people who leaves in other states where they come from.
4,No Ebonyi person who ever returned home and see the progress we've made will ever engaged in any stuppid venture out there.
5, finally, like I said above, gone are the days you used Ebonyi state to catch cruise... Majority of our people are returning and bringing the business home.
Ejisina Ebonyi aghoro ada.

Mtcheew.

It is in record that the criminals that cover their face to enforce sit at home In Nnewi are all Ebonyi Indigenes. Op is absolutely right.

Just that the spirit of Nnewi is higher than theirs and as such will be decimated with time. Their plan wasn't working because what they planned to do in the town didn't Materialiser.

You people should go back to Ebonyi state and be doing that rubbish there.

Morey they are die hard Ipob supporter. People who can't tell if they Are igbo or not.

1 Like

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 24, 2022
Igboid:
OP is mad

He spoilt what could have otherwise been a good thread by falling into the Igbo divisive games of Nigerians.
He was singling out our Ebonyi brothers to tarnish.

OP, for this, you have even done worst to Ndiigbo than than UGM and IPOB sit at home madness has done.
You are worst than the people you intend to castigate.

Ifele megbu kwa gi.

You have lost out.

Many ignored your comment.

Truth is the greatest weapon above propaganda.

Op stated it as it is.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 24, 2022
Sergio104:
On a serious note, without any bias. ........ standing straight on a fence with a clear mind..... THE OP IS RIGHT.

In As much as I hate this country and the way it's been run .......I can't use it to sit ontop or against truth.

The IPOB DOS should understand that the fate of about 40million people is in their hand and unite for safe struggle.

I am in the east full ground (Anambra) and I can tell you....... having discussed with many grey hairs I know..... they are getting fed up with Igbos activity. It's not as if they don't support Biafra (we all do) but the hardship they are facing on these struggle is become a Gordon's knot for them.

But fear is the thing shutting them all.

Now imagine.......this past week, people were indoor for 4 good days, and will do it again on Monday.........Haba!.
our students (public school) went to school just on Friday now on Monday again they will not go to school...........is it really good??.

I support Biafra, I can give my last penny for our freedom but the strategy is becoming something else.

Worst if you claim to be educated but can't analyze well that the struggle is becoming a futile one.......then your education is a waste sincerely!!

outta here!!!

Lol

Maybe they have burnt your business that why you are changing tactics.

Ndi ala

1 Like

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 24, 2022
History555:

U will never hear a yoruba man tell you people of ibadan, ekiti, oshogbo are a problem to the yoruba race. because they are real yoruba people, proud of their race and kinsmen, not seeking validation from other ethnic groups

Likewise u will not see hausa fulani man tell you people of kano, kebbi, bauchi are a problem to the hausa because they are proud of their race and seek validation from other ethnic groups

But u will see fools, idiots, morons, bastards claiming to be lgbos but are not proud of their race. Will rather seek to demean and cast aspersions on fellow lgbos because they seek validation and praise from other ethnic groups

Inferiority complex is a terrible disease. If an airport is built in kaduna you will see inferiority complex lgbos like juliusmalema, op, osagyefo praising the governor but when such is built in anambra, ebonyi u will see the same inferiority complex lgbos abusing and castigating the governor. They will start telling u that this lgbo community has no road why is gov building airport as if every community in kaduna has tarred roads.

Shame of lgbo race
Vomit of lgbo race
Spit on your oblong head

Trash. What's my business with Ebonyi state or what is happening there. I am talking about Anambra state and the needful that must be done to send these animals back to their state and you are busy calling Yoruba and Fulani.

If Yorubas and Fulanis are your nightmare them fine but they are not mine because they live and focus on their lands.

I will allow Ebonyi miscreanttts to destroy anambra state because one senile terrorist from Abia state formed Ipob for them to perpetuate evil.

1 Like

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by Sergio104(m): 8:36am On Jan 24, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Peter Obi summarily rounded the whole miscreants up and send them back to Ebonyi state, today Obiano is hobnobbing with them and watching them killing illustrious sons and daughters.

Chinasa Nworu from Ebonyi state went and hire his ebonyi people and camp them in Anambra state and has used this criminals to murder many souls ( Akunyili husband, labor Party Candidate) yet Obiano kept quiet.

Give Wike kudos for been proactive in Rivers state. Obiano security rating is zero..

Mr man this is definitely unnecessary!!.

You sef are you an igbo man??

Nkewa dị gị n'isi karịrị gị.......... Tufiakwa!!

outta here!!!
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 24, 2022
oyatz:

Bros, Igwe Nnewi can't do anything.

Didn't you see what they did to Traditional Rulers in Imo State?

They dare not touch that one unless hell will roll. Do they have traditional rulers in Imo state?

They can be doing the nonsense there not anambra.

They know their limit and moreover most of them Ipob militants are from Imo, Ebonyi and Abia state.

1 Like

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by sage(m): 8:44am On Jan 24, 2022
mrvitalis:
At Op any day u and your ogas sure say the money way Una done spend on propaganda against ipob done work ..and Una mind strong then conduct referendum

You think if at least 90% of Igbos are no in support of something that u can force it on us ? Them no born that person or group well

The question I have for people like u is very simple .. say we follow your advice , stop protest , stop sit out home ignore ipob then why next ? Back to what we did for 50 years ? I need answers abeg

Nobody will ever give you a referendum because you are destroying the south East. If you want. A referendum go to Abuja and shut it down now or every Monday or every day if you like.

Get out of the South East please

2 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by onumadu: 8:51am On Jan 24, 2022
History555:

Shame of lgbo race
Vomit of lgbo race
Spit on your oblong head

The difference between you and Yoruba for example is that they (Yoruba state governors for one) never make noise about how they keep their errant subgroups under control in their various states. But you better believe that no Yoruba from Osun for example can become a full time nuisance in Ogun state.

The Yoruba are not as emotional as Igbo. Truth. I’ll leave it at that…

If you knew what Nnewi was 10 years ago, you would not believe what is has become today.

Most of us speak out now because the government (both state and local) have failed Anambra state by allowing what happened to happen. These people do in Anambra what they can never do in their own states and that is unacceptable to us Anambra people, Igbo unity or not.

When it was convenient for his political maneuvering and positioning, Umahi of Ebonyi accused other Igbos of putting down Ebonyi people, and he was rewarded with the permanent position of Chairman of South East governors forum. Did he stop his criticism of other Igbos in the interest of Igbo unity? Hell no.

Now you want me to toss my state and people under the bus in the name of Igbo unity?
Something Umahi poopoos frequently while feathering his political nests? Ara di na udi na udi. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by History555: 9:17am On Jan 24, 2022
onumadu:

The difference between you and Yoruba for example is that they (Yoruba state governors for one) never make noise about how they keep their errant subgroups under control in their various states. But you better believe that no Yoruba from Osun for example can become a full time nuisance in Ogun state.

The Yoruba are not as emotional as Igbo. Truth. I’ll leave it at that…

If you knew what Nnewi was 10 years ago, you would not believe what is has become today.

Most of us speak out now because the government (both state and local) have failed Anambra state by allowing what happened to happen. These people do in Anambra what they can never do in their own states and that is unacceptable to us Anambra people, Igbo unity or not.

When it was convenient for his political maneuvering and positioning, Umahi of Ebonyi accused other Igbos of putting down Ebonyi people, and he was rewarded with the permanent position of Chairman of South East governors forum. Did he stop his criticism of other Igbos in the interest of Igbo unity? Hell no.

Now you want me to toss my state and people under the bus in the name of Igbo unity?
Something Umahi poopoos frequently while feathering his political nests? Ara di na udi na udi. undecided

Unfortunately for your kinds, yoruba do not segregate by state. They accept that any where a yoruba man finds himself in the sw, is his home. But inferiority complex lgbos like u if at all you are lgbo will rather segregate lgbos by states that are creation of military govts. If fg marginalises u, u in turn seek to marginalise fellow lgbos and u say u don't have a complex problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obi Is Currently Leading By 93% In Imo State / Young Boy Commits Suicide Over Peter Obi’s Lost / Power Scam: EFCC to Charge Elumelu and others over 6bn Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.