Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! (5987 Views)

NDIGBO: It Is Time For SOUL SEARCHING. / For Ndigbo It Is Raining! / Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by newbornmacho(m): 2:17am On Jan 23, 2022
BiafranPatriot:
Udele1 and all these your useless threads..

First it's Abakiliki....not Abakeleke...as NON-IGBOs most especially Almajiri Afonja write and pronounce it.

As regards the SIT AT HOME...it hurts your Government drastically because it shows exclusively that the SE has rejected you Totally.
All this whining and thread Propaganda will be shutdown immediately a Referendum is Approved, and you know it's getting to that level at a blistering pace.

That is why your new stock in trade is opening new accounts per second on NAIRALAND to spew your baseless gibberish. It's so disgusting that your efforts are fruitless and the region you fight against are robustly tested to refuse your foolish postulations.

People where killed constantly because the held flags ..

Politicians were hounded and are still hounded to reject BIAFRA.

Groups are formed to counter IPOB

EXTRAJUDICIAL KILLINGS are constantly increasing to instigate fear

Bike Propaganda is peddled to discredit IPOB...

But in the long run ..it's useless bunkers because your sponsor has no credibility even in the committee of Nations.

Ozekhome is just a tip of the Iceberg...but I Promise you and your useless cohorts that sponsor you foolishly to propagate nonsense against IPOB...the real dance will start when FULANI Cows are totally evicted from BIAFRA land.

Take this to the Bank ...France/USA/JAPAN/RUSSIA and other Governments are on top of issues concerning IPOB. You guys don't even know the half of it.

Anyway keep up the useless Propaganda...all propaganda is MARkETING. Una Never even see the main Video.

Na so grin

We're back to the days of France and Turkey and Israel and United nations, and aliens from space fighting for biafra.

Shameless brainless things

Ozekhome is cashing out from the clowns and they're talking rubbish.

So tactless...no strategic thinking...just pedestrian rubbish.

Abeg go and sit down. Ipob is a failure already. We Don see una finish

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by after4: 2:21am On Jan 23, 2022
So when are you going to do it?
Cowards, you know how to wipe out and you could not do anything when Fulani herdsmen are killing our people, it's now you know how to wipe out. Odinma na ezi

newbornmacho:

And it will be done.

Useless group that have no plan.

Kanu sat on billions of contributed money, and couldn't avoid being picked like a chicken...

Useless tactless, planless group.

Your end has come already.

1 Like

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by newbornmacho(m): 2:27am On Jan 23, 2022
after4:
So when are you going to do it?
Cowards, you know how to wipe out and you could not do anything when Fulani herdsmen are killing our people, it's now you know how to wipe out. Odinma na ezi

You said you would fight fulani, only to end up turning on our people.

Is that not what happened?

And you think we would let that slide?

Nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by BiafranPatriot: 2:31am On Jan 23, 2022
all this Lamentations for tactless people... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are just Pained...sorry.

newbornmacho:

And it will be done.

Useless group that have no plan.

Kanu sat on billions of contributed money, and couldn't avoid being picked like a chicken...

Useless tactless, planless group.

Your end has come already.

1 Like

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by after4: 2:33am On Jan 23, 2022
My question is when are you going to wipe out ipob, coward

newbornmacho:

You said you would fight fulani, only to end up turning on our people.

Is that not what happened?

And you think we would let that slide?

Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by after4: 2:35am On Jan 23, 2022
Leave him, they are those cowards who just sit at the back and hid behind a woman when their is terror in the land but when anyone comes out to solve the problem they come out to talk nonsense

BiafranPatriot:
all this Lamentations for tactless people... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are just Pained...sorry.

1 Like

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by BiafranPatriot: 2:39am On Jan 23, 2022
Your Government Sponsored a useless Professor at Baltimore to write Nonsense about IPOB...IPOB countered the narrative and the Lecturer was reprimanded ASAP.

Your Government calls IPOB terrorist but No Nation has determined them as such...E Pain you!!

UAE submitted a list of 400 people attached and confirmed as conduits of terrorist activities...Your useless Government couldn't even release the names ..let alone prosecute 1 bandit/1 herdsmen/1iswap/1Boko Haram. you didn't say anything about that but you open you rancid Mouth and want to insult IPOB that just asked for a referendum??...You are slow.

People like you that love Unity as long as you act as slaves and belittle other tribes will never have peace.

IPOB is beyond the sphere of your useless "Nigerian Space"

Shame on you for loving unworkable existence and fighting people that want to exit a failed Nation...tueh!

newbornmacho:

Na so grin

We're back to the days of France and Turkey and Israel and United nations, and aliens from space fighting for biafra.

Shameless brainless things

Ozekhome is cashing out from the clowns and they're talking rubbish.

So tactless...no strategic thinking...just pedestrian rubbish.

Abeg go and sit down. Ipob is a failure already. We Don see una finish

2 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by newbornmacho(m): 2:40am On Jan 23, 2022
after4:
My question is when are you going to wipe out ipob, coward

I don't blame you.

Igbos gave you contributions and all you did was get captured like a chicken...are you not ashamed?

If you don't know ipob has been destroyed already , then you're as dumb as people say you guys are

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by BiafranPatriot: 2:40am On Jan 23, 2022
He must be s descendant of Awolowo... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

after4:
Leave him, they are those cowards who just sit at the back and hid behind a woman when their is terror in the land but when anyone comes out to solve the problem they come out to talk nonsense

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by newbornmacho(m): 2:42am On Jan 23, 2022
BiafranPatriot:
Your Government Sponsored a useless Professor at Baltimore to write Nonsense about IPOB...IPOB countered the narrative and the Lecturer was reprimanded ASAP.

Your Government calls IPOB terrorist but No Nation has determined them as such...E Pain you!!

UAE submitted a list of 400 people attached and confirmed as conduits of terrorist activities...Your useless Government couldn't even release the names ..let alone prosecute 1 bandit/1 herdsmen/1iswap/1Boko Haram. you didn't say anything about that but you open you rancid Mouth and want to insult IPOB that just asked for a referendum??...You are slow.

People like you that love Unity as long as you act as slaves and belittle other tribes will never have peace.

IPOB is beyond the sphere of your useless "Nigerian Space"

Shame on you for loving unworkable existence and fighting people that want to exit a failed Nation...tueh!

Nobody opposed you when you were fighting for referendum

Everyone opposes you for terrorising igbo land . You don't get it and you're calling someone else slow

Na waa

4 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by BiafranPatriot: 2:44am On Jan 23, 2022
Udele1...also add that people that can comment are UNITY BEGGARS and miscreants from Afonjaland and Arewanistan kingdom....Simple!!

Your lamentations are highly disgusting.

Ntoor!

onumadu:
If you are Igbo, before responding to this post, please make sure that you:

(1) [b]Have a viable business in South East (Anambra in particular).

(2) Have an employment (be a worker) in South East

(3) Be a student in South East

If you are Igbo, but none of the above, your opinion is not needed.
Loafers are not qualified to comment!

Thank you![/b]

1 Like

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by BiafranPatriot: 2:50am On Jan 23, 2022
When the ARMY kills you Hail...

When the operation goes wrong and they kill demselves ..you call it IPOB.

In IMO state 2 imbeciless (Rocahs and uzodinma) are Fighting eachother with their useless thugs...but all events was labelled IPOB..because Nigerians needed a narrative to back up their stupidity.

When herdsmen kill with reckless abandonment , you keep mute because it doesn't kwancern you, but when Youth retaliate , you are quick to say Nonsense because you want to feel good about your useless 1 Nigeria status, whereas you cant relocate to Katsina/kaduna etc??

Guy free me...your brainless statement is gut retching and immensely disgusting.

1 Nigeria Ninja..relocate to Kaduna or Zamfara...make i believe you ..mtcheew.

Everyday IGBO IGBO IGBO...na swear??

newbornmacho:

Nobody opposed you when you were fighting for referendum

Everyone opposes you for terrorising igbo land . You don't get it and you're calling someone else slow

Na waa

1 Like

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by newbornmacho(m): 2:52am On Jan 23, 2022
mrvitalis:

So what should we do ...do nothing ? Or go back n protest

Or leave kanu like how they left ogboho ?

So you agree you have maneuvered yourself into a cul de sac....so much for the strategic thinking of ipob

4 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by newbornmacho(m): 2:58am On Jan 23, 2022
BiafranPatriot:
When the ARMY kills you Hail...

When the operation goes wrong and they kill demselves ..you call it IPOB.

In IMO state 2 imbeciless (Rocahs and uzodinma) are Fighting eachother with their useless thugs...but all events was labelled IPOB..because Nigerians needed a narrative to back up their stupidity.

When herdsmen kill with reckless abandonment , you keep mute because it doesn't kwancern you, but when Youth retaliate , you are quick to say Nonsense because you want to feel good about your useless 1 Nigeria status, whereas you cant relocate to Katsina/kaduna etc??

Guy free me...your brainless statement is gut retching and immensely disgusting.

1 Nigeria Ninja..relocate to Kaduna or Zamfara...make i believe you ..mtcheew.

Everyday IGBO IGBO IGBO...na swear??

Tell that to someone who doesn't know the nonsense ESN is perpetrating.

You're revenging herdsmen killing by destroying market women wares and terrorising the population.

Nonsense.

Many igbos just regret the fact they trusted that you guys had a strong well thought out plan....

Alas...nothing. just noise

7 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by after4: 3:01am On Jan 23, 2022
So if ipob has being destroyed, why are you planing to wipe them out soon again. You are just confused and a paid agent

newbornmacho:

I don't blame you.

Igbos gave you contributions and all you did was get captured like a chicken...are you not ashamed?

If you don't know ipob has been destroyed already , then you're as dumb as people say you guys are

2 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by newbornmacho(m): 3:02am On Jan 23, 2022
after4:
So if ipob has being destroyed, why are you planing to wipe them out soon again. You are just confused and a paid agent

No problem. We shall see

1 Like

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by after4: 3:03am On Jan 23, 2022
How many Igbos did you know and spoke to that made you know they regreted supporting ESN?

newbornmacho:

Tell that to someone who doesn't know the nonsense ESN is perpetrating.

You're revenging herdsmen killing by destroying market women wares and terrorising the population.

Nonsense.

Many igbos just regret the fact they trusted that you guys had a strong well thought out plan....

Alas...nothing. just noise

3 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by after4: 3:04am On Jan 23, 2022
What are you going to see when you said they have already being destroyed.

You see that peanut wey dem dey pay you to dey talk rubbish, e go close because you don fail already

newbornmacho:

No problem. We shall see

2 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by newbornmacho(m): 3:08am On Jan 23, 2022
after4:
How many Igbos did you know and spoke to that made you know they regreted supporting ESN?

Don't worry. When they finish deciding your price and stand up to leave, that's when you'll know you have been sold.

How will you know what our people think about you when you're shooting at them with guns, and when they see you they run and hide

Useless cursed people that eat their own people's flesh

How will you know the people's feelings about you

Guy...abeg avoid me. I'm not here to joke

2 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by after4: 3:35am On Jan 23, 2022
First and foremost the carnival story has being debunked as your paymaster's boys. Secondly the only people shooting and killing Igbos in the whole of SE have being identified to be both umahi, hope and wike so come up with another talk as you have being busted before you even start. The last time I check, I dey my own you carry your misery mention my comment, Nah you suppose avoid me.
Shame no dey catch you? Because dem pay you 30k you think you can just come online to talk rubbish so that Fulani can take over our land. Shame on you

newbornmacho:

Don't worry. When they finish deciding your price and stand up to leave, that's when you'll know you have been sold.

How will you know what our people think about you when you're shooting at them with guns, and when they see you they run and hide

Useless cursed people that eat their own people's flesh

How will you know the people's feelings about you

Guy...abeg avoid me. I'm not here to joke

3 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by slimghost(m): 4:33am On Jan 23, 2022
mrvitalis:
At Op any day u and your ogas sure say the money way Una done spend on propaganda against ipob done work ..and Una mind strong then conduct referendum

You think if at least 90% of Igbos are no in support of something that u can force it on us ? Them no born that person or group well

The question I have for people like u is very simple .. say we follow your advice , stop protest , stop sit out home ignore ipob then why next ? Back to what we did for 50 years ? I need answers abeg

Nwoke’m, everything he wrote there is the truth. Anambra people are fed up! Take that feedback to your terrorist brothers.

9 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by iboboyswag(m): 4:36am On Jan 23, 2022
mrvitalis:

So what should we do ...do nothing ? Or go back n protest

Or leave kanu like how they left ogboho ?

Like you, like after4 (that ones own idiocy is beyond redemption, a waste of a life and an education).

Your thought process is idiotic to put it mildly. That you cannot think of other ways to air your grievances than harm yourself and the people you claim to seek freedom for shows how shallow and mediocre you are.

In hindsight, I wouldn't want to share the same country space will a lot of you clamoring for Biafra today. A bunch of unintelligent idiots.

9 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by slimghost(m): 4:40am On Jan 23, 2022
iboboyswag:

Your thought process is idiotic to put it mildly. That you cannot think of other ways to air your grievances than harm yourself and the people you claim to seek freedom for shows how shallow and mediocre you are.

In hindsight, I wouldn't want to share the same country space will a lot of you clamoring for Biafra today. A bunch of unintelligent idiots.

I am not sure those efulefus live in the East. People are tired of the IPOB madness, fear is the only thing keeping them quiet for now.
IPOB (or maybe a faction of it) has turned into a full blown terrorist group against Ndigbo.
Most Anambra people are no longer interested in the Biafra IPOB seek, if this is how they will live in it.

3 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by mrvitalis(m): 4:40am On Jan 23, 2022
iboboyswag:

It's only in Nigeria that being ethnic is a bad thing
Can your tribe face what Igbos have faced ? Some of you just open mouth wah

Who wants to share a country with you

1 Like

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by iboboyswag(m): 4:47am On Jan 23, 2022
mrvitalis:

It's only in Nigeria that being ethnic is a bad thing
Can your tribe face what Igbos have faced ? Some of you just open mouth wah

Who wants to share a country with you

Onuku... I am Igbo, probably more Igbo than your kogi heritage. But I put this squarely to you that the approach you and your ilks that carryout and support the carnage in the East in the name of Biafra shows very little of your intelligence and state of reality.

Your collective actions are an insult to the ideology of Biafra, the rich character of the igbos and to those who paid the ultimate sacrifice.

Like someone above said and I paraphrase, IPOB and Nnamdi KANU at their very best follow a pedestrian thought process. Tueh!

7 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by mrvitalis(m): 4:49am On Jan 23, 2022
iboboyswag:

Onuku... I am Igbo, probably more Igbo than your kogi heritage. But I put this squarely to you that the approach you and your ilks that carryout and support the carnage in the East in the name of Biafra shows very little of your intelligence and state of reality.

Your collective actions are an insult to the ideology of Biafra, the rich character of the igbos and to those who paid the ultimate sacrifice.

Like someone above said and I paraphrase, IPOB and Nnamdi KANU at their very best carry a pedestrian thought process. Tueh!
So why not give Igbos alternative to ipob ? Who is holding you back ? One man kanu started ipob .
.u can start an alternative too
Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by iboboyswag(m): 4:50am On Jan 23, 2022
slimghost:

I am not sure those efulefus live in the East. People are tired of the IPOB madness, fear is the only thing keeping them quiet for now.
IPOB (or maybe a faction of it) has turned into a full blown terrorist group against Ndigbo.
Most Anambra people are no longer interested in the Biafra IPOB seek, if this is how they will live in it.

I don't blame IPOB alone. I blame the people in the south East that championed them on with chants of solidarity. Now the cock has come home to roost.

We did not search of the black goat in daytime, now it's night, the task would be more difficult.

1 Like

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by slimghost(m): 4:55am On Jan 23, 2022
iboboyswag:

I don't blame IPOB alone. I blame the people in the south East that championed them on with chants of solidarity. Now the cock has come home to roost.

We did not search of the black goat in daytime, now its night, the task would be more difficult.

You have to understand that Kanu and IPOB filled a leadership vacuum in Igboland. So it was only natural for people to initially back the cause.
But they wasted the goodwill when they turned their guns towards Ndigbo.
I can comfortably tell you that Igbos are tired of the IPOB madness. But how do you fight armed people?.

6 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by iboboyswag(m): 4:59am On Jan 23, 2022
mrvitalis:

So why not give Igbos alternative to ipob ? Who is holding you back ? One man kanu started ipob .
.u can start an alternative too

Before IPOB was MASSOB and after it there would be something else by God.

We as igbos don't need any other body to awaken a consciousness of growth and collective aspiration. We already have those in abundance through the various town unions and sociocultural groups scattered across Igboland and abroad.

What we need is a reorientation of the mind and a conscious move to look inwards to change our collective narrative. And I tell you, we cannot achieve anything meaningful without political power.

Let's take the local and state governments by the balls and force them to act to truly develop igboland and stop all this sha hara ya politics.

Across the South East, all I see is mediocrity in politics when it is local and a sense of sainthood when it is national. Oga, charity begins at home!

5 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by iboboyswag(m): 5:05am On Jan 23, 2022
slimghost:

You have to understand that Kanu and IPOB filled a leadership vacuum in Igboland. So it was only natural for people to initially back the cause.
But they wasted the goodwill when they turned their guns towards Ndigbo.
I can comfortably tell you that Igbos are tired of the IPOB madness. But how do you fight armed people?.

True about the leadership void but I think they channeled their anger in the wrong direction. I wrote a piece back in a dailies about the concept of Biafra back in 2010.

Then, the fire was just brewing. I asked, what would be the gains of South East post Biafra that can't be the gains of the South East pre Biafra?

You see, until we are able to answer this question, we won't make any headway with articulating our goals. The South East is like a rudderless ship open to all pirates and plunderers and what is even more demoralizing is that the people who are most hit by this plunder, continue to cheer and encourage their oppressors.

If it is not IPOB, it is politicians and political officer holders. There is no discerning voice of reason and if at all there is, they the people are ready to shout you down.

The classic cock and corn tale.

3 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by mrvitalis(m): 5:08am On Jan 23, 2022
iboboyswag:

Before IPOB was MASSOB and after it there would be something else by God.

We as igbos don't need any other body to awaken a consciousness of growth and collective aspiration. We already have those in abundance through the various town unions and sociocultural groups scattered across Igboland and abroad.

What we need is a reorientation of the mind and a conscious move to look inwards to change our collective narrative. And I tell you, we cannot achieve anything meaningful without political power.

Let's take the local and state governments by the balls and force them to act to truly develop igboland and stop all this sha hara ya politics.

Across the South East, all I see is mediocrity in politics when it is local and a sense of sainthood when it is national. Oga, charity begins at home!
Show me your post against army killing innocent ipob protesters ..yes ago and get 100k ...let's start from there

2 Likes

Re: I Went Home, These Are My Findings: Ndigbo It Is Time To Shutdown This Bedlam! by slimghost(m): 5:10am On Jan 23, 2022
iboboyswag:

True about the leadership void but I think they channeled their anger in the wrong direction. I wrote a piece back in a dailies about the concept of Biafra back in 2010.

Then, the fire was just brewing. I asked, what would be the gains of South East post Biafra that can't be the gains of the South East pre Biafra?

You see, until we are able to answer this question, we won't make any headway with articulating our goals. The South East is like a rudderless ship open to all pirates and plunderers and what is even more demoralizing is that the people who are most hit by this plunder, continue to cheer and encourage their oppressors.

If it is not IPOB, it is politicians and political officer holders. There is no discerning voice of reason and if at all there is, they the people are ready to shout you down.

The classic cock and corn tale.

You have made absolute valid points. I have always worried about Igbos not channeling their anger properly.
This is where political leadership come into play. Unfortunately for Ndigbo, we have lacked that for a long time. Massob took advantage of that vacuum and now IPOB.
The only way out of this is a political solution. Let us get involved in politics, hold our leaders accountable and responsible. Then push on from there.
This arm bearing will never achieve anything.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom: Supreme Court Re-affirms Gov Eno (pdp), Dismisses Ypp, Apc, Nnpp Suit / EFCC Detains Achike Udenwa Over N350 Million Election Fund / Where Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.