Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,837 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

This Is A Woman You Should Avoid (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is A Woman You Should Avoid (picture) (7892 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One / How To Get Any Woman You Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is A Woman You Should Avoid (picture) by Elianawalker(f): 7:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
If you are a man avoid this type of women below..

You can never compete or stand a chance against Chinese products, it's a case of You vs Machines.

A Love Machine intimacy gadget never loses erection but you do. A Love Machine can go hours but you can't and shouldn't.

Once a woman is used to intimacy gadgets forget it, a real penis can't do the wonders easily....

You would go through thorns and thistles to make her reach orgasm

You can follow me on Instagram, I will be addressing relationship, lifestyle and sex issues...

Videos coming to my YouTube channel soon. You can subscribe through the link below in my signature.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is A Woman You Should Avoid (picture) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
Elianawalker:

You can never compete or stand a chance against Chinese products, it's a case of You vs Machines.

A Love Machine intimacy gadget never loses erection but you do. A Love Machine can go hours but you can't and shouldn't.

Once a woman is used to intimacy gadgets forget it, a real penis can't do the wonders easily....

You can follow me on Instagram, I will be addressing relationship, lifestyle and sex issues...

Videos coming to my YouTube channel soon. You can subscribe through the link below in my signature.
No sane man would come close to such a woman in the first place.

On another note:
There are also male intimacy gadgets (fake vagina), but let's ask ourselves why dildos and vibrators sell far more when men are always the ones vilified for liking sex too much.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is A Woman You Should Avoid (picture) by matrix199(m): 7:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
Hmm

Only weaklings avoid women like that. Truly, some women have very high orgasmic threshold, but there are subtle ways to to make them climax. If men avoided women who use intimacy gadgets for reasons best known to them, who then would approach them, robots? Raccoons?

2 Likes

Re: This Is A Woman You Should Avoid (picture) by helinues: 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
A lady having all this Dildos shouldn't bother to go into any relationship cos na waste of time

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is A Woman You Should Avoid (picture) by Shedrack777: 7:52pm On Jan 22, 2022
the only problem is you'll never she's one untill you got married or caught her in action

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is A Woman You Should Avoid (picture) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2022
Quite disappointed with what I am seeing here..why should you avoid a woman who use intimacy gadgets...what's wrong with pleasing yourself sexually?

That's her way and what she's comfortable doing and you say she should be avoided.. undecided
She doesn't deserve to be avoided just cos she uses intimacy gadget..just like saying a guy should be avoided for masturbating.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: This Is A Woman You Should Avoid (picture) by kunlesehan(m): 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
A million dildos can't replace a good d!ck

Leather is lethal.

Lol

4 Likes

Re: This Is A Woman You Should Avoid (picture) by Elianawalker(f): 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Quite disappointed with what I am seeing here..why should you avoid a woman who use intimacy gadgets...what's wrong with pleasing yourself sexually?

That's her way and what she's comfortable doing and you say she should be avoided.. undecided
She doesn't deserve to be avoided just cos she uses intimacy gadget..just like saying a guy should be avoided for masturbating.. undecided
good luck satisfying her.

10 Likes

Re: This Is A Woman You Should Avoid (picture) by helinues: 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And what do those ladies need relationship for?

8 Likes

Re: This Is A Woman You Should Avoid (picture) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
helinues:

And what do those ladies need relationship for?
Asking me this question is the same thing as saying relationship is only about sex? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is A Woman You Should Avoid (picture) by helinues: 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Asking me this question is the same thing as saying relationship is only about sex? undecided

Is intimacy not longer part of relationship?

7 Likes

Re: This Is A Woman You Should Avoid (picture) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2022
Elianawalker:
good luck satisfying her.
Good luck with that trumped up post you put up there..

1 Like

Re: This Is A Woman You Should Avoid (picture) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
helinues:

Is intimacy not longer part of relationship?
It's part but does it fully make up relationship?
And can you tell me where it's been said that women who please themself with intimacy gadgets sexually can't be satisfied and doesn't need relationship?
This is a mature debate so go on I am all ears..

1 Like

Re: This Is A Woman You Should Avoid (picture) by Omicron007: 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

There are a lot of things you don't know.
Always talk less and listen more.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is A Woman You Should Avoid (picture) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
Omicron007:

There are a lot of things you don't know.
Always talk less and listen more.
And with what you know share it and stop being brainless on my mention..
Kindly prove my statement wrong or keep mute..
Note this ain't your regular women bashing so you are expected to disappoint yourself.. undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is A Woman You Should Avoid (picture) by qtguru(m): 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
kunlesehan:
A million dildos can't replace a good d!ck

Leather is lethal.

Lol

Facts I know a lady who said the same, her words "A Love Machine can't cuddle with you after sex"
Re: This Is A Woman You Should Avoid (picture) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2022
- your d1ldo cant give you a hug after sex and kiss your neck while you guys fall asleep. can it?
- next time you get robbed, why dont you ask your d1ldo to step up and save your sorry life?!

the minute ANY WOMAN believes that a d1ldo is a replacement for real sex, then thats the moment she has lost her GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDAMN MIND!!!!

4 Likes

Re: This Is A Woman You Should Avoid (picture) by bencarson007(m): 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
Elianawalker:

I found out something painful this evening . My girlfriend told her friend to tell me that my dick is too small and that its over between us

No woman has ever told me this before and this was a girl I was trying to settle with.
My body is hot and I am in serious pains right now.

Pains.

7 Likes

Re: This Is A Woman You Should Avoid (picture) by HRSweetness(f): 11:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
That's either a lesbian or she sells those stuff. I mean how can one woman have all of that? Heck... A woman who receives real good loving from her man (husband) don't need no help from a gadget.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is A Woman You Should Avoid (picture) by Totilopussylick(m): 12:02am On Jan 23, 2022
HRSweetness:
That's either a lesbian or she sells those stuff. I mean how can one woman have all of that? Heck... A woman who receives real good loving from her man (husband) don't need no help from a gadget.
it matters arising cheesy
Re: This Is A Woman You Should Avoid (picture) by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 23, 2022
Hello everyone, there’s this scammer on Instagram, her name is badmus Jumoke suliyat , @Cynosure_5k_closet she would stop responding to you after placing orders, talk to you anyhow and block you. She schools in Yaba tech, statistics department, her house address; No 4 ogundola street, shomolu. She has a Mum, boyfriend and brother. The person I paid 5k knows her, I had to tell the person to give me personal info about her, please I’d get her boyfriend’s picture soon, help me drag her thoroughly. That’s her picture, business and personal page, her boyfriend name is cletus
Elianawalker:

1 Like

Re: This Is A Woman You Should Avoid (picture) by jaxxy(m): 3:10am On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

A lady who uses intimacy gadgets might be a sex addict or lack self control. Depending on the reason she got them. Huge risk.

2 Likes

Re: This Is A Woman You Should Avoid (picture) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:15am On Jan 23, 2022
jaxxy:

A lady who uses intimacy gadgets might be a sex addict or lack self control. Depending on the reason she got them. Huge risk.
You do have a point but not totally true..
Re: This Is A Woman You Should Avoid (picture) by nikolasx: 5:21am On Jan 23, 2022
Loewe:

No sane man would come close to such a woman in the first place.

On another note:
There are also male intimacy gadgets (fake vagina), but let's ask ourselves why dildos and vibrators sell far more when men are always the ones vilified for liking sex too much.
Inside life... cheesy
Re: This Is A Woman You Should Avoid (picture) by Elianawalker(f): 6:18am On Jan 23, 2022
bencarson007:

I found out something painful this evening . My girlfriend told her friend to tell me that my dick is too small and that its over between us

No woman has ever told me this before and this was a girl I was trying to settle with.

Pains.
really sorry about that dear...

She probably has adapted to something much bigger, I know it was quite cruel for her to say such.

Comments like that can disorganize a man...

But here is a solution, the thing is when she says small I can't judge because I don't know but the average penis is 5.5 inches to 6.5 inches but here is the secret, it's not about big dick but about how to handle and pleasure a woman right.

I think your girl mentioned your penis size because you probably don't satisfy her right. Lesbians don't have joysticks but satisfy each other.

If you learn what can make a woman's legs vibrate during sex then you are doing great.

Also maybe you can try out some dick enlargement techniques or something, that is if you want to.

But know this, a penis in a vagina is just one way to sexually ecstasy.

4 Likes

Re: This Is A Woman You Should Avoid (picture) by Gadafii: 6:45am On Jan 23, 2022
bencarson007:

Pains.
you for tell that her frind make she come check am if truly you are not small naau, see opportunity wey guy man dey loose guard...mtchewww

Girl send another girl to tell you your dicx is small and you dey cry, when u for whine that messanger make she check for her self, abeg getat you dey vex me

4 Likes

Re: This Is A Woman You Should Avoid (picture) by slimzpresh(f): 7:10am On Jan 23, 2022
Re: This Is A Woman You Should Avoid (picture) by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 23, 2022
Elianawalker:

wow so much honesty coming from a lady am amazed.

2 Likes

Re: This Is A Woman You Should Avoid (picture) by CUMIN: 8:54am On Jan 23, 2022
HRSweetness:

We humans are weird creatures.

A man could be loving to his wife and still have side chic's.

A woman could have a loving home yet frolick with young guys.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Because You Are Having Sex With Your Bf Alone Does Not / Jim Iyke's Ex-girlfriend, Sandra Benede Shares Simi-nude Pictures / "Pretty Lady Causes A Stir With Her Massive Backside, See Reactions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.