Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

"Pretty Lady Causes A Stir With Her Massive Backside, See Reactions" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Pretty Lady Causes A Stir With Her Massive Backside, See Reactions" (7891 Views)

Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / Lady Causes Stir With Her Huge Behind / Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Pretty Lady Causes A Stir With Her Massive Backside, See Reactions" by Gossipninja: 10:45pm On Aug 23, 2019
"Yansh Revolution" — Lady Causes Stir With Her Massive Backside

Nigerians on social media have expressed their displeasure after a trending video of an African lady with huge backside was shared on social media.

The unknown African lady with a massive backside was spotted on the street and have gotten a lot of tongues wagging disapprovingly.

The endowed lady was spotted walking down a street with skimpy dark pants exposing her endowment to the public.

Watch The Video
https://zenithnaija.com/pretty-lady-causes-a-stir-with-her-massive-backside-see-reactions/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like

Re: "Pretty Lady Causes A Stir With Her Massive Backside, See Reactions" by Gossipninja: 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
Hmm

Re: "Pretty Lady Causes A Stir With Her Massive Backside, See Reactions" by Raysleek: 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
This is more like pluto

4 Likes

Re: "Pretty Lady Causes A Stir With Her Massive Backside, See Reactions" by Klassika: 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
And to think this is one achievement Africa and Africans always show off with.... Like say good governance go come out from her backside... lol who do this continent?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Pretty Lady Causes A Stir With Her Massive Backside, See Reactions" by Allsingles: 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
I wonder what is inside

2 Likes

Re: "Pretty Lady Causes A Stir With Her Massive Backside, See Reactions" by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: "Pretty Lady Causes A Stir With Her Massive Backside, See Reactions" by lilmonarch(m): 11:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
Too massive for my liking..

4 Likes

Re: "Pretty Lady Causes A Stir With Her Massive Backside, See Reactions" by lincsnuel: 11:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
I just don't have a thing for extremely big phat ass women!

I just like em a little above average. With the brezz perfectly aligned with the body (i.e moderate breast) and a relatively phat ass, but not this big.

This one is a No No (Not body shaming tho)
Re: "Pretty Lady Causes A Stir With Her Massive Backside, See Reactions" by Emilokoiyawon: 1:55am On Aug 24, 2019
The gravitational pull of this yanch can lead to unintended sexual intercourse or rape.

2 Likes

Re: "Pretty Lady Causes A Stir With Her Massive Backside, See Reactions" by EbukaHades10(m): 5:44am On Aug 24, 2019
This fake thing?

1 Like

Re: "Pretty Lady Causes A Stir With Her Massive Backside, See Reactions" by luvyaself95(m): 6:12am On Aug 24, 2019
This Disgust me spit...

1 Like

Re: "Pretty Lady Causes A Stir With Her Massive Backside, See Reactions" by Raydos: 6:31am On Aug 24, 2019
F
Re: "Pretty Lady Causes A Stir With Her Massive Backside, See Reactions" by iammo(m): 7:38am On Aug 24, 2019

imagine the shame of walking with this one as a wife, and hearing agberos hail you...

Re: "Pretty Lady Causes A Stir With Her Massive Backside, See Reactions" by jnoz23(m): 8:15am On Aug 24, 2019
iammo:

imagine the shame of walking with this one as a wife, and hearing agberos hail you...

Hehehe

1 Like

Re: "Pretty Lady Causes A Stir With Her Massive Backside, See Reactions" by sparog(m): 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2019
Its even ugly sef

Less is more
Re: "Pretty Lady Causes A Stir With Her Massive Backside, See Reactions" by Adonko(m): 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2019
Most times when I see this type of babe around lag Na fvvvck Na go just dey hungry me...I don't know but these ones will surely attract a lot of attention from men and onlookers they just see them as good for fvvvvck only.

Not body shaming tho cos I love the them big too still prefer this 10x than the agbani bonga fish ladies .

2 Likes

Re: "Pretty Lady Causes A Stir With Her Massive Backside, See Reactions" by vibbb: 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2019
Ikebe no de heavy d owner.

1 Like

Re: "Pretty Lady Causes A Stir With Her Massive Backside, See Reactions" by happybee: 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2019
Them they always get problem..
Their problem is men will just wanna fvck them and leave..

1 Like

Re: "Pretty Lady Causes A Stir With Her Massive Backside, See Reactions" by Gossipninja: 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: "Pretty Lady Causes A Stir With Her Massive Backside, See Reactions" by Righteousness89(m): 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2019
A CALL TO REPENTANCE
Romans 10:13
And Whosoever Will Call upon the Name of the LORD Shall be Saved.

This Call is For Somebody. I don't know who it is. JESUS CHRIST is giving you a Chance to Make Amends before its late. It is an Invitation to All, their is no protocol or Special privilege.

HE says " Whosoever will Call, will be Saved".

This Moment/ Day is the Last for some persons on Earth. It Maybe Me, It Maybe U. There is No Repentance in the Grave.

There is No More Time!! Do Not be Carried away by unnecessary unneccesities Happening all over. The Signs of JESUS Coming taking place World over is Just toooo Much.

You can see chronicles of Events World over here; https://www.nairaland.com/5312877/strange-things-happening-earth-video

Having JESUS CHRIST is the Greatest strength anyone can Have.

If you go through this Message and Miss Heaven, it will be Unfortunate.

Accept JESUS CHRIST and Surrender. HE is the Only way to Life.

GOD Give us Understanding.

Here is a Prayer of Salvation
Re: "Pretty Lady Causes A Stir With Her Massive Backside, See Reactions" by Nova123: 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2019
See more photos:http://tenteaea.com/3wfA

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? / Using Your Partner's Pic As Your Profile Pic? / If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.