Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,122 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Ashawo Na The Best! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ashawo Na The Best! (5286 Views)

Na Me Cos Or Na The Woman? / All Pusy Cat Na The Same, Men Stop Cheating / Don't Be Swayed By Toto All Na The Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashawo Na The Best! by Jeon(f): 8:03am On Jan 23, 2022
Pumpumking:

Swery can we smash n be friends? cheesy
go to siofra angry
Re: Ashawo Na The Best! by Slurity(m): 8:03am On Jan 23, 2022
Jerkbaba:
If you no wan mumu yourself or downgrade yourself for vagina people, ashawo Na for you. No pretense, no bullshit, just give and take (transactional). Enjoy yourself oo! undecided You only get one life! Fvuck all the better vagina you fit fvuck before you comot for this life! angry
it will be too late when you will discover the real reason of your awaiting misery
Re: Ashawo Na The Best! by Zaheertyler(m): 8:14am On Jan 23, 2022
In a society where you can’t be loved without money
Most of our girls are looking for who to put their problems on na why them dey even date us
For the past 3 years I’ve been trying different girls that can stay with me for 2 weeks without billing and I’ve not seen one..
I go just Dey smile like mumu dey wait for two weeks to pass and none has even passed
Me I japa
I deal with all type of men fashion
And deliver nationwide
D.m me make we work

3 Likes

Re: Ashawo Na The Best! by ufotty2001: 8:18am On Jan 23, 2022
Zaheertyler:
In a society where you can’t be loved without money
Most of our girls are looking for who to put their problems on na why them dey even date us
For the past 3 years I’ve been trying different girls that can stay with me for 2 weeks without billing and I’ve not seen one..
I go just Dey smile like mumu dey wait for two weeks to pass and none has even passed
Me I japa
hardly you see any girl that will not bill u.. so difficult

1 Like

Re: Ashawo Na The Best! by Psychokinetic: 8:20am On Jan 23, 2022
Jerkbaba:
If you no wan mumu yourself or downgrade yourself for vagina people, ashawo Na for you. No pretense, no bullshit, just give and take (transactional). Enjoy yourself oo! undecided You only get one life! Fvuck all the better vagina you fit fvuck before you comot for this life! angry
Till one day you find yourself alone, depressed and a truckload of venereal diseases. And then you start to doubt your sexuality and think you’re better off getting yanshed by men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashawo Na The Best! by Omicron007: 10:10am On Jan 23, 2022
Pumpumking:

Go n disssssvirrrrrrgin yor sef mennnnnn...mugu!!! undecided

Seun
Mynd44
Justwise
Dominique
OAM4J

Rule 2
Re: Ashawo Na The Best! by Heychpee: 10:15am On Jan 23, 2022
if ur condom con break nko
have been trying to stop all those Yahoo life
Re: Ashawo Na The Best! by okoroemeka(m): 10:21am On Jan 23, 2022
Jerkbaba:
I am sincerely amused that you can get enjoyment and satisfaction from a prostitute,if I lend you my friend for one month you will retract this comment.
Re: Ashawo Na The Best! by Aguilar(m): 11:43am On Jan 23, 2022
olabrad:
I understand your point, bro.

It will save you from the rubbish of broke girls from broken homes like animegirl.
olorun
Re: Ashawo Na The Best! by Aguilar(m): 11:46am On Jan 23, 2022
MufasaLion:
Till you contract incurable diseases and infections. I don't pity some of you. Always patronizing cheap and dirty whöres.
Them never tell you say you be mumu. The world has changed, be a part of the change. Girls don't wanna commit to any man. You should understand that protective sex prevents diseases and infections.

1 Like

Re: Ashawo Na The Best! by SirMichael1: 11:53am On Jan 23, 2022
MufasaLion:
Till you contract incurable diseases and infections. I don't pity some of you. Always patronizing cheap and dirty whöres.

Hahaha... I'm not a partisan to patronising whorès, but what I won't accept is that only prostitutes carry incurable diseases. As a matter of fact, most prostitutes know how to take care of themselves and rarely have those diseases but you see those babes, gfs, you call your love or nonsense, those are the ones that will give you infections and still blame you for infecting them because they don't even know they have these diseases!

Bítches aren't saints. They'll cheat for the right amount and then give you the product of that cheating: STI.

3 Likes

Re: Ashawo Na The Best! by SirMichael1: 11:55am On Jan 23, 2022
Psychokinetic:

Till one day you find yourself alone, depressed and a truckload of venereal diseases. And then you start to doubt your sexuality and think you’re better off getting yanshed by men.

So what are you advising? GFs?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ashawo Na The Best! by Animegirl(f): 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
olabrad:
I understand your point, bro.

It will save you from the rubbish of broke girls from broken homes like animegirl.

Who is this fool? undecided
Re: Ashawo Na The Best! by Jeon(f): 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
Uzomacharles:
You're Valid...
With the acts if these present generation girls lifestyle....

If a girl will only want a Rich yahoo boy without any form of love, then is better we get it were we spend little and end up not having any strings attached to it.

don't tell me that you have disflower

2 Likes

Re: Ashawo Na The Best! by Pumpumking: 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:

go to siofra angry

Siofra is a man we cut usin female photos on his profile to makev moiney...thats y M.O.D ban him..did u notice he been quite..i expose am angry
Re: Ashawo Na The Best! by Pumpumking: 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:

go to siofra angry

I rather smash u..please let me smash i beg u? smiley
Re: Ashawo Na The Best! by olabrad: 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
Animegirl:

Who is this fool? undecided

Lolz. The broke girl from broken home is pained. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ashawo Na The Best! by Jeon(f): 1:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
Pumpumking:

Siofra is a man we cut usin female photos on his profile to makev moiney...thats y M.O.D ban him..did u notice he been quite..i expose am angry

I'M ALSO A MAN NOT ONLY MAN A BISEXUAL MAN..

1 Like

Re: Ashawo Na The Best! by Jeon(f): 1:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
Pumpumking:

I rather smash u..please let me smash i beg u? smiley

ARE YOU A TOP OR BOTTOM MALE smiley do you like PEGGING cool

2 Likes

Re: Ashawo Na The Best! by YourFavorite21(m): 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ashawo na the best truly, e dey help person relief some life's stress , you just pay her, do ur thing and go your way cheesy, now girls no dey get joy these days oh , because they go bill you tire. grin

But never you Bleep a prostitute raw, always use Condom, To avoid Regrets.
Re: Ashawo Na The Best! by Uzomacharles: 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:

don't tell me that you have disflower
What's bad with it secret admirer?
Re: Ashawo Na The Best! by Pumpumking: 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:

ARE YOU A TOP OR BOTTOM MALE smiley do you like PEGGING cool

with u...yesss.U WANT? cheesy
Re: Ashawo Na The Best! by Pumpumking: 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:

I'M ALSO A MAN NOT ONLY MAN A BISEXUAL MAN..

Huh? Man? Ffffffffffffffffff u sir....i aint no fagggggot!!(no oofenese) angry
Re: Ashawo Na The Best! by Jeon(f): 4:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
Pumpumking:

Huh? Man? Ffffffffffffffffff u sir....i aint no fagggggot!!(no oofenese) angry

Re: Ashawo Na The Best! by bepositive11: 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
odinson1:
A girlfriend is Nothing but a Hired PROSTITUTE

If the man is just using the girl, then yes

Not if he is emotionally attached to her though
Re: Ashawo Na The Best! by Jerkbaba: 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
grin
Re: Ashawo Na The Best! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
Wahala thread oooh
Re: Ashawo Na The Best! by Honourable2003: 5:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
Jerkbaba:
Misplaced priority
Re: Ashawo Na The Best! by Prettygirl200(f): 8:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
Na wa see people wey call themselves men dey fight ontop woman matter na wa MEN no dey this forum again na children full here. let me just sit down and read comments.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See the naked video of Tonto dike that is going viral(video) / What Will You Do If You See This (pix) / The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.