Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her (5268 Views)

What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by NeckingNgulping(m): 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
Let's know that crazy thing you noticed that made you not to go into a relationship with a girl, shortly after she accepted your advances.
Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by Jeon(f): 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
BECAUSE SHE DON'T HAVE A VAGINA FOR SEX angry

5 Likes

Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by NeckingNgulping(m): 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
Jeon:

If she could give head, no problem. I'll look for vagina elsewhere..

8 Likes

Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
If she can't give head, then I am very sure that she can give leg. tongue

1 Like

Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by Bahamas95(m): 5:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
Desperation.

It was meant to be just for fun but she wanted something serious.....Don't wanna waste her time.

4 Likes

Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
Too possessive.. I can't talk to another girl. If she calls she listens to the background noise and if she hears a female voice. All hell is let loose.. couldn't take that shît anymore

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by NeckingNgulping(m): 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
Bahamas95:
Desperation.

It was meant to be just for fun but she wanted something serious.....Don't wanna waste her time.

I know how it feels..
Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by Badfinga: 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
I noticed she was bleaching.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
Immediately I started my engine and was ready to zoom off, I perceived that foul and rugged odour from between her legs, I changed my mind and walked her out of my house but I had to rethink cause it was late so she slept over and very early she left, the annoying part was that I put water for her to bathe and she did yet the odour dey there, I come vex

8 Likes

Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
Jeon:
You this crazy old woman undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
bukky1994:
Immediately I started my engine and was ready to zoom off, I perceived that foul and rugged odour from between her legs, I changed my mind and walked her out of my house but I had to rethink cause it was late so she slept over and very early she left, the annoying part was that I put water for her to bathe and she did yet the odour dey there, I come vex
Carry better money collect better thing una go say no, dey form james bond awon "I can't spend on women" na those 5k girls wey all of una dey attract

1 Like

Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by Jeon(f): 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kaiair:
u
angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
killmods:
Too possessive.. I can't talk to another girl. If she calls she listens to the background noise and if she hears a female voice. All hell is let loose.. couldn't take that shît anymore
Seems your ex is worse than mine and I actually thought I went thru hell

4 Likes

Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
Jeon:
u

angry
Wetin happen? How many monika wey u get sef
Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by Jeon(f): 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kaiair:
Wetin happen? How many monika wey u get sef
I should be the one asking you.

2 Likes

Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
Jeon:

I should be the one asking you.
I have no idea what you're talking about

Send me 5k
Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by Jeon(f): 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kaiair:
I have no idea what you're talking about
Send me 5k
Comma collect, say nah juju you put for mouth.

3 Likes

Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kaiair:

Seems your ex is worse than mine and I actually thought I went thru hell
Lol.. na God save me. There was a night I slept without light and it was hot so I sweat and the map come dey the sheets... Lol babe came to bust me next morning inspecting the sheets next thing she say na another babe squirt. See me dey explain like mumu. Next thing na fight she dashed into the kitchen grabbed a knife Omor u won try my gbesing grin
I had to go out till she calm down.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
killmods:

Lol.. na God save me. There was a night I slept without light and it was hot so I sweat and the map come dey the sheets... Lol babe came to bust me next morning inspecting the sheets next thing she say na another babe squirt. See me dey explain like mumu. Next thing na fight she dashed into the kitchen grabbed a knife Omor u won try my gbesing grin
grin grin grin grin Ahhhh!!!!! Aye Le ibosi oooo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by fourboys: 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
She dey share her nudes like gala, almost all the boys in my street get her nude pics and videos, and they know say na my babe oo, some times dem go dey hail me, I was such a fool sad when I found out I started wearing face cap and nose mask sad

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
killmods:

E get one time we been dey fight, remain small she for stab my dog

2 Likes

Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by NeckingNgulping(m): 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2022
killmods:

That was fvckin toxic and deadly. You should be happy you ended it. No matter what, don't ever stay with a woman who made an attempt on your life.

11 Likes

Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

That was fvckin toxic and deadly. You should be happy you ended it. No matter what, don't ever stay with a woman who made an attempt on your life.
Ahh.. see this man oo. Me when celebrate breakup like say i win small bet9ja cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kaiair:

E get one time we been dey fight, remain small she for stab my dog
Can u imagine.. so wetin concern the innocent dog inside now. Na God dey save man o

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kaiair:

Carry better money collect better thing una go say no, dey form james bond awon "I can't spend on women" na those 5k girls wey all ofey attract
no be like that bro, e get as that one take happen

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
fourboys:
She dey share her nudes like gala, almost all the boys in my street get her nude pics and videos, and they know say na my babe oo, some times dem go dey hail me, I was such a fool sad when I found out I started wearing face cap and nose mask sad
LMAO grin grin grin guy you don nearly make me almost fall down from 5storey building cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by NeckingNgulping(m): 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
fourboys:

You got me rolling on the floor grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kaiair:

Carry better money collect better thing una go say no, dey form james bond awon "I can't spend on women" na those 5k girls wey all of una dey attract

Mr. Spender Isonu..
Personally I dey Fvck girls for free and I can boldly tell you that since almost two decades wey I start dey Fvck na only ones I dn carry girl to lash wey her pussy dey smell..
Smelly pussy no be about how much babe dey bill you or how much you dey spend or her so called maintenance level..
When I did my NYSC na that time I confirm say e get ordinary secondary School girls wey neat pass Uni girls sef..
Go figure..

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
fourboys:

Your last sentence eeh..
O boy you say you started wearing face cap and face mask grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by EmiDon11: 8:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kaiair:

learn how to control your mouth while talking to her, u dis confused man

Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by InfinityFabric: 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
Not a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: The Crazy Thing You Discovered That Stopped You From Dating Her by Gee64: 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
Stop degrading women here.
Well, if you are a lady and your kpekus smells real bad, please be reminded that, it could put men at bay. Observe hygiene habits oh. For me, this could put me off oh!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Have This "Obiageli" (we Have Come To Chop) Mentality / Ladies What Would You Do When You Discover This (see Pix) / One Word For My Gorgeous Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.