Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Any Lady Here Based In Aba And Wants To Play? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Lady Here Based In Aba And Wants To Play? (776 Views)

"I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) / My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While / Twitter User Gushes Over Her Uber Driver, Says She’s In Love And Wants To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Lady Here Based In Aba And Wants To Play? by gofigurena: 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2022
I'm a guy in my early 30s. Broke up with my girlfriend recently. Not my fault... She was engaged to another man and never told me. Anyway, I'm looking for a lady who is down for a no-strings-attached good time. Got to be between 18 and 33. If you want to do it for money, that's fine with me. If you don't roll like that, all good. Just please, reach out or drop your number and I'll text you.

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Here Based In Aba And Wants To Play? by doggedfighter(f): 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
Play which game?
Re: Any Lady Here Based In Aba And Wants To Play? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
doggedfighter:
Play which game?
Truth or dare

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Here Based In Aba And Wants To Play? by Jeon(m): 10:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
JUST RUN GO THE NEAREST BROTHEL NEAR UR LOCATION.

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Here Based In Aba And Wants To Play? by gofigurena: 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
Nawa o. If you know, you know.
doggedfighter:
Play which game?
Re: Any Lady Here Based In Aba And Wants To Play? by doggedfighter(f): 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
SmellySperm:

Truth or dare

And the 30 year old man included 18 year olds. undecided
Re: Any Lady Here Based In Aba And Wants To Play? by gofigurena: 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
God forbid
Jeon:
JUST RUN GO THE NEAREST BROTHEL NEAR UR LOCATION.
Re: Any Lady Here Based In Aba And Wants To Play? by gofigurena: 10:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
And you just neglect the "33 years old" part. Anyway, 18 na age of consent so....
doggedfighter:

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Here Based In Aba And Wants To Play? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
doggedfighter:

Lol
Re: Any Lady Here Based In Aba And Wants To Play? by doggedfighter(f): 10:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
gofigurena:
Nawa o. If you know, you know.

And this place looks like brothel?
Re: Any Lady Here Based In Aba And Wants To Play? by gofigurena: 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
It's almost like you're interested.
doggedfighter:

And this place looks like brothel?
Re: Any Lady Here Based In Aba And Wants To Play? by doggedfighter(f): 10:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
gofigurena:
It's almost like you're interested.

Okwa I'ma si iwu onye apari grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Lady Here Based In Aba And Wants To Play? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 22, 2022
Play ping pong
Re: Any Lady Here Based In Aba And Wants To Play? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2022
gofigurena:
I'm a guy in my early 30s. Broke up with my girlfriend recently. Not my fault... She was engaged to another man and never told me. Anyway, I'm looking for a lady who is down for a no-strings-attached good time. Got to be between 18 and 33. If you want to do it for money, that's fine with me. If you don't roll like that, all good. Just please, reach out or drop your number and I'll text you.

Lol bro, go tinder naa, you no know say na very old and wrinkled mummy GO'S full nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Any Lady Here Based In Aba And Wants To Play? by Truvelisback(m): 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
doggedfighter:

hmmm, Ndigbo. I see........
Re: Any Lady Here Based In Aba And Wants To Play? by doggedfighter(f): 11:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
Truvelisback:
hmmm, Ndigbo. I see........

Now you gorrit grin
Re: Any Lady Here Based In Aba And Wants To Play? by gofigurena: 11:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
Shuo? Okay, I'll try that.
Senomi:

Lol bro, go tinder naa, you no know say na very old and wrinkled mummy GO'S full nairaland
Re: Any Lady Here Based In Aba And Wants To Play? by gofigurena: 11:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
O gini bu apari?
doggedfighter:

Re: Any Lady Here Based In Aba And Wants To Play? by doggedfighter(f): 11:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
gofigurena:
O gini bu apari?

Gaa juo onye Owerri. grin
.okwa ibi na Aba?
Re: Any Lady Here Based In Aba And Wants To Play? by gofigurena: 11:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
Gwa kwa nu'm biko. Owerri tere aka.
doggedfighter:

Gaa juo onye Owerri. grin
.okwa ibi na Aba?
Re: Any Lady Here Based In Aba And Wants To Play? by gofigurena: 11:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
Perhaps @senomi was right. Only "wrinkled mummy GOs full Nairaland".

1 Like

Re: Any Lady Here Based In Aba And Wants To Play? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
gofigurena:
Perhaps @senomi was right. Only "wrinkled mummy GOs full Nairaland".
Comrade no dey shout my name..... Make person no vex land for my roof

Re: Any Lady Here Based In Aba And Wants To Play? by gofigurena: 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
Alright, comrade. Make I lower my voice.
Senomi:

Comrade no dey shout my name..... Make person no vex land for my roof
Re: Any Lady Here Based In Aba And Wants To Play? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:04am On Jan 23, 2022
gofigurena:
Ain't you ashamed of yourself? imagine a woman coming online to do this..
Next thing you call her a h*e when you are one..
Re: Any Lady Here Based In Aba And Wants To Play? by gofigurena: 5:41am On Jan 23, 2022
Take sleeping pills, please.
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ain't you ashamed of yourself? imagine a woman coming online to do this..
Next thing you call her a h*e when you are one..
Re: Any Lady Here Based In Aba And Wants To Play? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:56am On Jan 23, 2022
gofigurena:
Take sleeping pills, please.
No be only sleeping pill.. undecided

(1) (Reply)

. / She Was Raped At 14 And Has A Daughter. / Slay Queen Shouted When She Saw The Musician M@nhood Standing Up While Singing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.