Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,486 members, 7,770,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:53 AM

"I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) (105364 Views)

Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:00pm On May 18, 2022
WHAT jumps to mind when you think of a stereotypical grandma? For us, it's powdery perfume, knitting needles and long plaid skirts.

Well even though she's a nan herself, Andrea Sunshine is doing everything in her power to separate herself from these clichés.

Andrea is a 51-year-old gran from LondonCredit: Jam Press

The 53-year-old, from London, works out at least six times a week - and says she has younger men constantly falling at her feet.

She said: "If women aren’t happy with something, they can only blame themselves for that.

The bodybuilder says it's up to women to change their bodies if they're not happy with how they lookCredit: Jam Press

"Women who complain about looking old only have themselves to blame and need to be more committed to working out.

"It’s all about attitude and choices. Workouts improve life quality, physically and mentally."

Andrea's typical workouts last a minimum of three hours and she's forever switching up her routine to push her body to the limit - whether that's doing hip thrusts of 150kg or squats of 90kg.

Andrea works out six times a week for three hours at a timeCredit: Jam Press

After discovering her passion for fitness while going through a divorce, Andrea has become a bodybuilder later in life and boasts a cool 123,000 followers on Instagram.

She added: "After many years of being alone trying to find out more about who I was, and what I am here for, I have succeeded.

"I am ready to open up my heart again, for someone interesting and passionate."

Unsurprisingly, Andrea says she's inundated with messages from admirers on social media - but she's not interested unless they have grey hairs.

She said: “I can’t be hypocrite, getting attention from young guys turns me on, makes me proud of my shape and works pretty much as fuel for my ego, makes me feel good and empowered.

"But since a young age I was never really attracted to boys, I have been more interested in mature guys.

"I love those with grey hair. I have had few experiences with young boys during my lifetime, as I did with older people."

That said, she wouldn't necessarily rule out a younger guy if the conversation flowed.

Andrea continued: "The bottom line between us it's [about] the chemistry, it’s not about ages, it's a question of how comfortable you are with who you are with.

The grandma says she's always being hit on by younger menCredit: Jam Press

"In my opinion, the mature guys are more into women's needs.

"The young guys are more worried about themselves, although most of the time they are fresher and hotter!"

Source: The Sun

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by chatinent: 9:19pm On May 18, 2022
Mama wey suppose don retire is still dressing half-naked with stretch marks that can rewire Kanji Dam is now seen as hot and sexy. I wonder when women would start dressing to cover their bodies and not as “hot” and “sexy.”

306 Likes 24 Shares

Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:31pm On May 18, 2022
Persephone1:
She's no doubt a hot banny Granny! I like what I see smiley
cool cool

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 18, 2022
She's no doubt a hot banny Granny! I like what I see smiley

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by WriterNig: 9:37pm On May 18, 2022
She looks like a man. She's just trying to give herself hope

164 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 18, 2022
chatinent:
Mama wey suppose don retire from the work is still dressing half-naked with stretch marks that can rewire Kanji Dam and Orile is now seen as hot and sexy.
It is actually no one's fault you are used to seeing wrinkled old women in dirty seasoning smelling wrappers whose only evidence of once perky boobs are stretch marks and visible sagging bra straps. Change your locality and see what beauty is!

125 Likes 19 Shares

Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Pussyassasin(m): 9:42pm On May 18, 2022
Too much muscle undecided imagine how hard her pussy would squish a dick though kiss

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 18, 2022
WriterNig:
She looks like a man. She's just trying to give herself hope
Pussyassasin:
Too much muscle undecided imagine how hard her pussy would squish a dick though kiss
Lol... She's really trying to care about your opinions, but it's too hard!

14 Likes

Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Pussyassasin(m): 9:47pm On May 18, 2022
Persephone1:
alright women rights activist.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 18, 2022
Pussyassasin:
alright women rights activist.
It wouldn't kill to be positive, would it?

12 Likes

Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Pussyassasin(m): 9:52pm On May 18, 2022
Persephone1:
It wouldn't kill to be positive, would it?
did you chose to ignore the part where i imagined her squshing a d? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Ballzproblemm: 9:54pm On May 18, 2022
Pussyassasin:
better than the Pu**y you fuq here in Nigeria. ,she might be neat and cleaner than all the girls you have tasted in fact till you off u no go taste foreign pu**y

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 18, 2022
Pussyassasin:
did you chose to ignore the part where i imagined her squshing a d? undecided
Pardon me, I do not understand woman sexual objectification as a form of compliment.

18 Likes

Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Pussyassasin(m): 9:57pm On May 18, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
better than the Pu**y you fuq here in Nigeria. ,she might be neat and cleaner than all the girls you have tasted in fact till you off u no go taste foreign pu**y
such confidence grin as a pussy assassin naturally banging a foreign puna is part of my bucket list.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Pussyassasin(m): 9:58pm On May 18, 2022
Persephone1:
Pardon me, I do not understand woman sex objectification as a form of compliment.
they sexualize themselves not me.

17 Likes

Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 18, 2022
Pussyassasin:
they sexualize themselves not me.
Who are they? You posted the comment not THEY!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Pussyassasin(m): 10:00pm On May 18, 2022
Persephone1:
Who are they? You posted the comment not THEY!
we're derailing this thread tho.
Women like the attention gotten from men.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:09pm On May 18, 2022
Mom retire,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Dorwadora(f): 10:20pm On May 18, 2022
Let the objectification start

In 1, 2, 3

Go
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by TheWolfen(m): 10:33pm On May 18, 2022
Great!
It is good to stay fit.
Burn away all that stubborn belly fats cheesy
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by ChoCho54(f): 11:15pm On May 18, 2022
Most Nigerian women are baby elephants. They can blame their physical unfitness to childbirth that happened 12 years ago.

16 Likes

Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by chatinent: 11:24pm On May 18, 2022
Persephone1:
It is actually no one's fault you are used to seeing wrinkled old women in dirty seasoning smelling wrappers whose only evidence of once perky boobs are stretch marks and visible sagging bra straps. Change your locality and see what beauty is!

You are right.

Tomorrow, I'm going to renew my visa. Where do you want me to meet you, Ohio or somewhere close to Mexico?

3 Likes

Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Gadafii: 11:25pm On May 18, 2022
Her Toto walls go hard pass cow hide shocked
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Acidbath: 11:45pm On May 18, 2022
Persephone1:

Don't mind that fool. He is attracted to children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Nebes: 12:50am On May 19, 2022
She's divorced.
She has worked and is working on her body.
She is now looking for a passionate man.
But has she worked on her mind?
If not, she's breaking up/divorcing again.
And the cycle will continue till she works on her mind.
The human body alone cannot satisfy.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by LagosToyota4: 5:42am On May 19, 2022
Looks like man

1 Like

Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by lasisi69(f): 6:11am On May 19, 2022
Persephone1:
stale undecided

7 Likes

Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by lasisi69(f): 6:12am On May 19, 2022
Persephone1:
still stale undecided try again undecided

6 Likes

Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Channah1(f): 6:47am On May 19, 2022
With this stiff body? Please, go and rest.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady / The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.