Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Does Taking Natural Herb Have Any Side Effects To Covid-19 Vaccine Takers - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Taking Natural Herb Have Any Side Effects To Covid-19 Vaccine Takers (214 Views)

COVID Vaccine Takers Are Now Regretting Due To Complications Years After / Help, Does Taking Too Much Milk Cause Going To Toilet All Times? / Does Taking Habib Yoghurt Make You Lose Weight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Taking Natural Herb Have Any Side Effects To Covid-19 Vaccine Takers by naijakissleave(m): 3:58am On Jan 23, 2022
Ever since I noticed the importance of our motherland drink called Agbo or Natural Herbal Juice. I made it a monthly thing to take it as often as I want just to free my body system from consumption of nowadays junk foods in my belly, reduction of sugar levels in the body, activeness in bed during love making etc. Sometimes one plastic bottle in 2 months period.

I am currently working with one of the government Ministries. They made it mandatory that all staffs must be vaccinated to curtail the spread of the virus. I wasn’t pleased to take the jab due to so many thoughts in my mind especially on faith-based perspectives, reproduction etc.

As a lover of this natural herbal drink, my thinking is running wild at the moment considering the fact that the vaccine have penetrated into my blood stream, I am only waiting for the second dose in two weeks time. Will continuous in-take of this drink endanger ones life without the booster as advised by Covid-19 professionals. As for me as an African descent, I don’t think we that doesn’t travel outside Nigeria need this vaccine. What impact will it have on those who indulge in drinking Agbo (Natural Herbal Juice) without the booster ?

Abeg make una move this to FP
Re: Does Taking Natural Herb Have Any Side Effects To Covid-19 Vaccine Takers by kingreign(m): 4:04am On Jan 23, 2022
You don't have an idea of the quantity if drugs you're taking in, it's all guess work, you have no idea of the source of major ingredients and the level of hygiene of the containers used in preparation, storage and dispensing of these mixtures.

Some herbal mixtures are so powerful that they can actually cause unwanted problems to one's body systems when taken in either long term or short term without careful measurement. Be kind to your heart, liver, kidney, stomach, intestines, brain and reproductive organs and be extra careful when doing herbal mixtures.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Wonders And Health Benefits Of Ginger For Every Family / How I Overcame Depression That Almost Claimed My Sanity / Medicine For Stroke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.