Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) (29047 Views)

APC Governors Visit VP Osinbajo (Pictures) / Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter / Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by tete7000(m): 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
El rufa? Nigeria will be worse than Afghanistan.
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by PROPEACE: 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
NoQualmz:
See the way some of them are subtly putting Elrufai first before Osinbanjo...I will never wish for an Elrufai anywhere. Yes, man is hardworking but shockingly wicked
I am happy there are people like you here. Elrufai is a bigot, a terrible fellow. The day he wins election into the presidency, even as a vice president, we should know we are done for as a country.
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by AntonVince: 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
OmegaAutos:

How come they voted GEJ in 2011?

So many kids/ignorant people on Nairaland politics section. cheesy grin
Who told you the north voted Jonathan in 2011?
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by AntonVince: 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
TimeTraveller:

The north voted Abiola over Tofa. The north also voted OBJ.

Lies!
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by Empiree: 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
Hisbah21:
funny enough. This people are the average northerners which are few.. the north will never vote for a christain candidate talkless a southern christain. i'm not talking about religion here.. the political sentiment is to vote a muslim candidate from their region,that's what they are taught and preached to them..

Osibanjo can only win the north if he will rigged
what's religion has to do with this?. The person that called you indomie generation was right. Obasanjo is a Christian. Majority of the region that voted for him in 1999 was the North. He had little votes from southwest.
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by AntonVince: 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
Hisbah21:

the north did not vote for them,they rigged. if you knw you knw. North is the heart of politics in Nigeria,if you win the north,you win the election

Tinubu understand that,thats why he is busy going state by state in the north seeking their support

They didn't rig anything.
Winning the South convincingly and a few states in the NC is enough to clinch presidency.

That's exactly what OBJ and GEJ did in 2003 and 2011 respectively.
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
Empiree:
what's religion has to do with this?. The person that called you indomie generation was right. Obasanjo is a Christian. Majority of the region that voted for him in 1999 was the North. He had little votes from southwest.

ok cheese generation..election in Nigeria is based on religion and region,believe it or not. Obj rigged the election just like Yar'adua,Jonathan did. am nt a buhari supporter
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
AntonVince:

They didn't rig anything.
Winning the South convincingly and a few states in the NC is enough to clinch presidency.

That's exactly what OBJ and GEJ did in 2003 and 2011 respectively.

big lie,Obj and Gej got morethan 60% of their votes from the north..analyse urself
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by blkmum700: 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
AntonVince:

Why shift the goalpost? Is that the crux of the issue?
I have no interest in engaging someone who is either ignorant or deliberately spreading falsehood about our electoral history.

I have corrected your mis-information. That's all.
https://www.electoralgeography.com/new/en/countries/n/nigeria/nigeria-presidential-election-2003.html

There’s noting like shifting anything I’m just trying to point out your hypocrisy, you claimed Core northern states voted Buhari then i pointed out to the same thing down the south, it’s may also interest you to know OBJ had more votes in those core north state than what Buhari has in the South , your sentiment should be directed to the South.

Note : the link you posted confirmed my claims.
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by HilcomTech(m): 6:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
KINGofHELL:
I think Osinbajo is the most loved southerner in the North.

Go back and read the tweet. There is nothing in the tweet to suggest what you are thinking. The comparism was between Zulum and El-Rufai
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by AntonVince: 6:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
gowaga68:
You need to learn how the northern play their games (politics).

Saying "we" won't vote for *Christian* is fallacy. How did Obj and co got to that seat ?

i won't get tired of educating the kids/ignoramuses on this section.
OBJ and GEJ won by winning the South and North Central. Non of them ever won a single core Muslim state in the NE or NW against a northerner.

You lot should stop being so confidently stup!d, The results are online...just a few clicks away.

https://www.electoralgeography.com/new/en/countries/n/nigeria/nigeria-presidential-election-2003.html
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by lesbiconverter: 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ttalk:

Obasanjo, Jonathan were not voted by the north abi?
You quoted the wrong person grin
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by OmegaAutos: 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
AntonVince:

So many kids/ignorant people on Nairaland politics section. cheesy grin
Who told you the north voted Jonathan in 2011?

Pele ooo, grandpa, for your info, i was part of the corpers that conducted election in 2011... i lived in bauchi for more that 7yrs, so u cant speak ignorantly from distance.
Tinubu's influence and packaging brought in buhari,ask an average northerners today about Buhari's assessment. So many things not to be mentioned here jare. As u be grandpa reach i will school you in naija politics

1 Like

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by lesbiconverter: 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
AntonVince:

i won't get tired of education the kids/ignoramuses on this section.
OBJ and GEJ won by winning the South and North Central. Non of them ever won a single core Muslim state in the NE or NW against a northerner.

You lot should stop being so confidently stup!d, The results are online...just a few clicks away.

The same will apply grin
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by lexy2014: 7:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
Aufbauh:
The attributes of loyalty, trust & reliability Prof. Osinbajo has shown so far as a VP has endeared him to most of Mr. President supporters.

He has also shown capacity and competence in key areas he was assigned. He's eminently most qualified by age, academic, and socioreligious considerations.

How has osinbajo used his qualification, age, academic and socioreligious considerations to move nigeria forward?

How has osinbajo shown capacity and competence?

How has osinbajo shown "loyalty, trust & reliability" to Nigerians?
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by AntonVince: 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2022
OmegaAutos:

Pele ooo, grandpa, for your info, i was part of the corpers that conducted election in 2011... i lived in bauchi for more that 7yrs, so u cant speak ignorantly from distance.
Tinubu's influence and packaging brought in buhari,ask an average northerners today about Buhari's assessment. So many things not to be mentioned here jare. As u be grandpa reach i will school you in naija politics

...and what has your rambling got to do with the issue under discourse?
That you were a Corp member in 2011 has disqualified you from getting any further reply from me.
cheesy grin

Go spend your time more productively and quit Nairaland politics section in your own interest.
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by Lsx0: 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
Really
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by mamaafrik(m): 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
El Rufia is a Snake, I'll go with Zulum!
elrufai that can eliminate Oshibajo to become president.
He has a bad record,he can't even rule his house ,his son is toxic, elrufai is nit different from Buhari is supporting kill and maiming.
He should not shoot himself in the foot by selecting elrufai,i know the North will prefer him in order to continue the Hausa-Fulanis agenda but the Christian should resist this move.
I prefer Zulum
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by AntonVince: 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
Hisbah21:

big lie,Obj and Gej got morethan 60% of their votes from the north..analyse urself

...from which states?

I repeat, you can do well by telling us where and when either OBJ or GEJ won a single state in the core NE/ NW against Buhari because INEC's official results of 2003 and 2011 show that Buhari defeated them both in Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Niger Sokoto, Yobe and Zamfara states.

The only exception was Kaduna in 2003 where OBJ managed to edge Buhari.
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by zomby(m): 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
Al Rufia is known to be a snake and also an unstable @ss kisser; he tends to go with the wind …He goes with whichever direction the wind blows.
HE CANNOT BE TRUSTED…the man doesn’t even trust himself.

I’m not sure why folks think Tinubu is truly running for the presidential election…He is not, he is too smart to make such a move at this point in time. Tinubu knows what he’s doing.

Prediction:
When the time is right, Tinubu will end the game, step aside and support Oshibajo and Zulum ticket.
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by Icecream4U(m): 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
onatisi:
if i were to choose between osinbajo and tnubu , despite the fact that i dont like either of them , i will rather vote for osinbajo ten thousand times .
The main reason is that although he hasnt functioned too much in this government but the two times he was given the acting presidential seat and authority , he really took some decisions which went against the cabal and the northern political elites , which means he is a man that has a mind of his own and that can take decisions

Tinubu on the other hand for the last seven years has not shown any steel or courage to face the northern elites , he has even gone against the cries of the masses and even hos own yoruba people most of the time just to pacify and ass lick the northern power class ,
One word - Politics.

He is also eyeing the sit, you know?
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by lexy2014: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
ekukeku:
I hated both party but i will vote 4 personality
Which is STAR BOY

what personality does he have that makes him qualified to be nigerias president?
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by mamaafrik(m): 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
yemzone:
I'm not supporting any candidate, but Yorubas should wake up. The north knows the reason why they are gunning for Osinbajo and no other person.

In fact, Osinbajo is only allowed to rule the country for only one term, considering his eight years with Buhari.
just like Jonathan that didn't contest for 2nd term because he was a v.p??
You need education

1 Like

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by lexy2014: 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
mamaafrik:
elrufai that can eliminate Oshibajo to become president.
He has a bad record,he can't even rule his house ,his son is toxic, elrufai is nit different from Buhari is supporting kill and maiming.
He should not shoot himself in the foot by selecting elrufai,i know the North will prefer him in order to continue the Hausa-Fulanis agenda but the Christian should resist this move.
I prefer Zulum

is osinbajo any different from elrufai?
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by zomby(m): 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
lexy2014:

what personality does he have that makes him qualified to be nigerias president?

What personality are you seeking for? Corrupt personality? Illiterate personality? Lack of communication skills personality? Confused personality? Heartless personality? Bihari’s personality?

Please identify the personality you are looking for.
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by portplus: 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
Even though, Prof. is eminently qualified, I win for PYO is a win for the Arewa Oligarchy....and the cabal in the villa
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by lexy2014: 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
onatisi:
if i were to choose between osinbajo and tnubu , despite the fact that i dont like either of them , i will rather vote for osinbajo ten thousand times .
The main reason is that although he hasnt functioned too much in this government but the two times he was given the acting presidential seat and authority , he really took some decisions which went against the cabal and the northern political elites , which means he is a man that has a mind of his own and that can take decisions

Tinubu on the other hand for the last seven years has not shown any steel or courage to face the northern elites , he has even gone against the cries of the masses and even hos own yoruba people most of the time just to pacify and ass lick the northern power class ,

if osinbajo is so decisive as u say, after becoming acting president, how has he been decisive? has osinbajo not done the same thing u are saying tinubu is guilty of?
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by lexy2014: 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
zomby:

What personality are you seeking for? Corrupt personality? Illiterate personality? Lack of communication skills personality? Confused personality? Heartless personality? Bihari’s personality?

Please identify the personality you are looking for.

you havent answered my question:

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by zomby(m): 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
Hisbah21:
funny enough. This people are the average northerners which are few.. the north will never vote for a christain candidate talkless a southern christain. i'm not talking about religion here.. the political sentiment is to vote a muslim candidate from their region,that's what they are taught and preached to them..

Didn’t the north vote for obasanjo?
Didn’t they vote for Jonathan?

The northerners are not the people from the south that can easily be bought with money or sell their parents for money. The northerners are more United than any other ethnic groups in Nigeria; they have one voice and their words are gold.
If Oshibajo selects a brilliant northerner as his running mate, sky is the limit.

Please forget anyone from the south, as they remain the weakest link that no one respects or can trust. They don’t even trust themselves.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
zomby:

Didn’t the north vote for obasanjo?
Didn’t they vote for Jonathan?

The northerners are not the people from the south that can easily be bought with money or sell their parents for money. The northerners are more United than any other ethnic groups in Nigeria; they have one voice and their words are gold.
If Oshibajo selects a brilliant northerner as his running mate, sky is the limit.

Please forget anyone from the south, as they remain the weakest link that no one respects.

trash
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by zomby(m): 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
lexy2014:

you havent answered my question:

I have no idea…that’s why I’m asking you (the personality GURU) to identify the personality you’re looking for
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by Toks2008(m): 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
Hisbah21:

Whoever Buhari supports, the core north will support. Simple logic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari sacks NNPC subsidiary heads / Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) / Bashir El-Rufai Says He Will Never Tweet Again If Tinubu Does Not Win In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.