Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) (29046 Views)

APC Governors Visit VP Osinbajo (Pictures) / Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter / Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by Empiree: 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
Hisbah21:

ok cheese generation..election in Nigeria is based on religion and region,believe it or not. Obj rigged the election just like Yar'adua,Jonathan did. am nt a buhari supporter
conspiracy theory
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by BafanaBafana: 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
Hisbah21:
funny enough. This people are the average northerners which are few.. the north will never vote for a christain candidate talkless a southern christain. i'm not talking about religion here.. the political sentiment is to vote a muslim candidate from their region,that's what they are taught and preached to them..

Osibanjo can only win the north if he will rigged
You are a Christian who grew up in the north right?
One thing I noticed about you people is that you gather yourselves, lie to each other and then go home satisfied. One of the reason why you don't have a say politically. You live in an imaginary world you created in your head.
The world is not about Christian and Muslims please. Obviously I can't change your mentality
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by onatisi(m): 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
bros , they are in different situations , osinbajo is the vice and must owe his loyalty to the president and the government , tinubu is not in government , he is a free man although a party member , he still has more freedom to talk and express his views about the government if they are doing things wrong but for the past 8 years he has solidly stood by and supported buhari and the fulanis, even when it was clean clear that they wree at fault .
just like i said , the only 2 times osinbajo had the chance of been the acting president when buhari was away , he took some decisions which Nigerians saw as very positive and which made the cabal very uneasy
lexy2014:

if osinbajo is so decisive as u say, after becoming acting president, how has he been decisive? has osinbajo not done the same thing u are saying tinubu is guilty of?
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by BafanaBafana: 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
Odin13:

Mark this today

Anybody Buhari supports in Apc will lose in the North.

He has his followers .. but he’s done with governance and his followers still loves him.. but the North knows he’s a failure.

Power is returning North.
How come only easterners are saying this
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by onatisi(m): 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
it is difficult not to eye the seat , when you are actually sitting next to it and you know the seat will be vacant in a couple of months and lastly when you know that your tribe is the most preferred to snap it up, you will definitely want to try your luck .
By now i know he will be under tremendous pressure from business owners , political elites and many powerful people who are already used and familiar with him , they will prefer someone who is already in the scheme of things to continue so that there wont be any distortions in the systems .
he stands a very good chance but mathematically and politically tinubu is most certain to be the next president except some sort of miracle happens
Icecream4U:
One word - Politics.

He is also eyeing the sit, you know?
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by NoTimeZone(m): 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
Friend22:

I like people like you who always bring religious sentiments into clear issues even if it gives us more ground to support Muslims anywhere anyhow.

If you like to play the religious card,be our guess..

Have you asked your dull self if any Muslim has ruled any southern state since our return to democracy.

In fact,from available record: no Muslim has been a deputy governor in the whole of south south(I am talking about Niger delta region)yet you want the north who are majority Muslims to give tickets to non Muslims?

Guy, how you take dey reason?

I ask again:Why are you guys being such bigoted nimbys?
Yet,you what to keep playing that religious card.

But we know Christians have ruled northern and mid-beltan states.
From Patrick Yakowa,to Ortom to the guy in Jos .

I don't know what's this noise maker trying to prove?! undecided
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by zomby(m): 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
Toks2008:

Whoever Buhari supports, the core north will support. Simple logic

That may not be the JOKER.

Majority of Nigerians (north, south, east and west) now clearly know that Buhari has a very weak/ simple mind and also severely lacks basic wisdom….For this reason, when the time comes, there will be other big boys in the north that may have a stronger voice.
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by ArewaNorth: 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
Hisbah21:
funny enough. This people are the average northerners which are few.. the north will never vote for a christain candidate talkless a southern christain. i'm not talking about religion here.. the political sentiment is to vote a muslim candidate from their region,that's what they are taught and preached to them..

Unfortunately for ur ears average Northerner won't again indulge in religious politics again due to PMB's factor except if Southerners try to draw religious politics that is when you will see shege.
Any attempt to reject Tinubu by Southerners on religious ground will trigger serious consequences on Osinbajo's bloc support in the North!
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by lexy2014: 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
onatisi:
bros , they are in different situations , osinbajo is the vice and must owe his loyalty to the president and the government , tinubu is not in government , he is a free man although a party member , he still has more freedom to talk and express his views about the government if they are doing things wrong but for the past 8 years he has solidly stood by and supported buhari and the fulanis, even when it was clean clear that they wree at fault .
just like i said , the only 2 times osinbajo had the chance of been the acting president when buhari was away , he took some decisions which Nigerians saw as very positive and which made the cabal very uneasy

we really have a long way to go in nigeria. so u accuse Tinubu who is a private citizen of being a coward and not standing against northerners when they were attacked by fulani yet you exonerate the vice president of the federal republic nigeria who swore to uphold the constitution. both men have "stood by and supported buhari and the fulanis when it was clear they were at fault". i dont no how u think that because Tinubu is a private citizen then that makes him more culpable than the vice president even though they are both guilty of the same thing
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by ArewaNorth: 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
amnesty7:

Indomie generation mentality.
God bless u!
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by zomby(m): 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
With confidence I still think the perfect ticket is Oshibajo and Zulum.
The power returns to the north when Oshibajo completes his terms.

Forget those selfish noise makers (cowards) from the south; they will continue to make more noise, but at the end of the day they will never see the power.
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by lexy2014: 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2022
zomby:

I have no idea…that’s why I’m asking you (the personality GURU) to identify the personality you’re looking for

still doesnt answer my question:

what personality does he have that makes him qualified to be nigerias president?
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by zomby(m): 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
lexy2014:

still doesnt answer my question:

what personality does he have that makes him qualified to be nigerias president?

My friend, abeg go watch the AFCON, and make way for folks that have things to learn and share
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by onatisi(m): 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
boss , what i said is clear and if you decide to only pick the part that favors an argument , then so be it , everyone that read my post will clearly see what i have written, and if anyone chooses not to understand what i have said then so be it . thank you

lexy2014:

we really have a long way to go in nigeria. so u accuse Tinubu who is a private citizen of being a coward and not standing against northerners when they were attacked by fulani yet you exonerate the vice president of the federal republic nigeria who swore to uphold the constitution. both men have "stood by and supported buhari and the fulanis when it was clear they were at fault". i dont no how u think that because Tinubu is a private citizen then that makes him more culpable than the vice president even though they are both guilty of the same thing
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by lexy2014: 8:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
onatisi:
boss , what i said is clear and if you decide to only pick the part that favors an argument , then so be it , everyone that read my post will clearly see what i have written, and if anyone chooses not to understand what i have said then so be it . thank you

what is clear and not clear about what u have written? what is the part that you say i decided to pick "that favours an argument"? who is the everyone that read your post and what is it that they saw clearly that u wrote? can u negate anything written in my post?
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by Nitah1: 8:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
Hisbah21:

Obj and Jonathan both were Christians.
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by lexy2014: 8:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
zomby:

My friend, abeg go watch the AFCON, and make way for folks that have things to learn and share

my question still remains unanswered:

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
Toks2008:

Whoever Buhari supports, the core north will support. Simple logic
before not now

1 Like

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by zomby(m): 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
Hisbah21:

before not now

You are very correct!
In fact, I will not even be surprised if IBB’s voice in the north is much stronger than Buhari’s .
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by Odin13: 8:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
BafanaBafana:

How come only easterners are saying this

I’m not easterner ... I live in the north ...
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by Topshow2010(m): 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
Nauseous ppl ......looking for who to control like d lifeless thing in Aso rock.I wish person like wicked Wike or any strong-willed Southerner coud be voted for so as to hasten d disintegration of this contraption called country.
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by WillyDave: 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
Hisbah21:

Oga u can lie for Africa. Did the north not vote for Abiola in 1993? Did Abiola not beat Tofa even in Kano? You think you are lying to children abi?
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by DemMannaScam: 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
Christian or no christian, your USELESS mama remains a CURSED IDIOT! tongue

Nitah1:
Obj and Jonathan both were Christians.
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by olatuns2017: 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
KINGofHELL:
I think Osinbajo is the most loved southerner in the North.

If they like make them do Oduduwa twitter

Except the cabal include Tinubu is in the picture

Osibanjo doesn't have any political weight to win APC primaries !

Even Buhari alone cannot make Osibanjo wins

The Cabals determine who wins presidential ticket for rullingg party!
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by olatuns2017: 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
KINGofHELL:
I think Osinbajo is the most loved southerner in the North.

As it stand

Osibanjo vs Atiku
In 2023
Haaaa

Pdp ti wole
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by onatisi(m): 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
you are right about this , as the election draws nearer , so also the presidential power over certain political issues diminishes, everyone knows buhari is going so the focus will be on those who will remain in power and those who are coming in
olatuns2017:

If they like make them do Oduduwa twitter

Except the cabal include Tinubu is in the picture

Osibanjo doesn't have any political weight to win APC primaries !

Even Buhari alone cannot make Osibanjo wins

The Cabals determine who wins presidential ticket for rullingg party!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by onatisi(m): 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
atuku can never be president , he is too independent minded and secondly , nigeria political history doesnt seem to favor him much . but somehow i believe the north feels more comfortable with tinubu , he has been in the north now for some couple of weeks , meeting the elites there and definitely making deals with them in return for their support .
olatuns2017:

As it stand

Osibanjo vs Atiku
In 2023
Haaaa

Pdp ti wole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by DCatt: 12:25am On Jan 24, 2022
Your head dey there!

That's exactly what's playing out, also I will take it a notch up and say the geo-politics has a lot to do with it.

The NW doesn't want the NE where there are more Christians to produce Vp so some are forcing Osinbajo to run.

I hear Osinbajo is this and that to Buhari but people forget that Osinbajo and Tinubu are 10 times that. Tinubu gave political birth to Osinbajo and set his step. There's an agreement set in stone between them and that's why all the pit-against isn't working. How are they going to get Osinbajo to run? Will they abandon him if the Vp says Tinubu is the man he wants his followers to join?

It's too early for Osinbajo to say anything about Tinubu as president but when he does, people will finally rest.
austinvsb:
I like osinbajo but I feel the northern Muslim Bloc are pushing for osinbajo for fear of loosing access to power if Tinubu a Muslim expectedly picks a Christian VP from the north.

Tinubu has his pitfalls, don't we all, but at some point the religious (and ethnic?) minorities in the North have to be given a chance especially with so many ISWAP/Bokoharam Apologists in power

1 Like

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by Jagunlabiodua: 3:59am On Jan 24, 2022
ezenwajosh:
What they did to G.E.J will be child's play....they know what they are doing

GEJ is a minority president that's why the North challenged him they can't try nonsense with a Yoruba president, Yoruba president will eliminate Boko Haram and deal with Northerners causing problem in this country just watch and see.
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by Akanbiedu(m): 4:23am On Jan 24, 2022
DCatt:
Your head dey there!

That's exactly what's playing out, also I will take it a notch up and say the geo-politics has a lot to do with it.

The NW doesn't want the NE where there are more Christians to produce Vp so some are forcing Osinbajo to run.

I hear Osinbajo is this and that to Buhari but people forget that Osinbajo and Tinubu are 10 times that. Tinubu gave political birth to Osinbajo and set his step. There's an agreement set in stone between them and that's why all the pit-against isn't working. How are they going to get Osinbajo to run? Will they abandon him if the Vp says Tinubu is the man he wants his followers to join?

It's too early for Osinbajo to say anything about Tinubu as president but when he does, people will finally rest.

Wow.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 4:35am On Jan 24, 2022
These are the illiterates that have decided the future of people who are supposed to be Gods to them. Imagine the rubbish. undecided
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by darediamond(m): 5:57am On Jan 24, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
El Rufia is a Snake, I'll go with Zulum!
Even o E of the Northerners in the screenshot called him "firuaina pro max"!!!

Just imagine!!!! grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Train Attack: One Hostage Shot By Terrorist, Critically Wounded / Boko Haram Kills Many In Borno, Burn Houses / Buhari sacks NNPC subsidiary heads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.