Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) (29040 Views)

APC Governors Visit VP Osinbajo (Pictures) / Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter / Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by darediamond(m): 6:12am On Jan 24, 2022
blkmum700:

northern Nigeria voted OBJ massively in 1999 and 2003 .
Because that is what the Fulani Rulers Wanted After They Killed Abacha Who Disrespected Them And Further Put Them In An About To War Situation Against South-West.
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by darediamond(m): 6:17am On Jan 24, 2022
Akhee:
The same way the northerners didn't vote for a Christian in 1999,2003,2011 right?. Why can't you just increase your Disk skull frequency....dis how you people will come here and be wasting people time, spreading rumors. Kaiii be careful...
Haaa.. O Boi!!!!

"Disk skull frequency" to an higher frequency like 1000 Gigahertz??
grin grin grin grin grin

Weremotu with super Bad Mouth!!! grin grin

I laugh In disk skull frequency!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by darediamond(m): 6:25am On Jan 24, 2022
Decryptor:
LMAO!

Fulanis are the greatest chessmasters!

Game plan:

*Produce Osibanjo as Presidential aspirant and El Rufai as running mate...

*Gather votes from the South West because of Osibanjo and inevitably from the North because of El-Rufai...

*When Osibanjo is finally elected, dispose of him in every possible way (including but not limited to "permanent disposal" or methods involving impeachment)...

*As the constitution requires, El-Rufai takes over the office of President which brings power back to the North. cheesy
You Better Hide Properly Because Of This Expo.
You Revealed Everything!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by darediamond(m): 6:37am On Jan 24, 2022
OmegaAutos:

You are speaking from distance. I lived in the north those period and was part of the corpers that conducted elections in 2011, Tinubu's machinery brought in Buhari 2015 and we all knew what happend in 2019. A packaged imaged was sold to the abokis is 2015, they got wiser in 2019 and now they eyes have opened to know whatsup. There are things that shouldnt be mentioned here
What are the things that should not be mentioned?
The core northerners expecially the Hausas are yet to become wise.
U till they take back there Region from those Invaders called Fulanis (expecially the Emirs) who always use them, they remain Stupid.
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by darediamond(m): 6:42am On Jan 24, 2022
KINGofHELL:
I think Osinbajo is the most loved southerner in the North.
Which NORTH?

The North Where The ZOMBIES are 90% against 10% of Normal Humans over there?
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:47am On Jan 24, 2022
Hisbah21:
funny enough. This people are the average northerners which are few.. the north will never vote for a christain candidate talkless a southern christain. i'm not talking about religion here.. the political sentiment is to vote a muslim candidate from their region,that's what they are taught and preached to them..

Osibanjo can only win the north if he will rigged

So who voted for Gej southern Christian, Obj southern Christian even when Buhari that had followers contested against them

I know you're Igbo, you people brain is work in progress. Northerners are not unreasonable Like you people when it comes to politics

Even a layman in North believes in Political investment and alignment that you igbo that claimed to be educated didn't know
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by OmegaAutos: 7:47am On Jan 24, 2022
darediamond:

What are the things that should not be mentioned?
The core northerners expecially the Hausas are yet to become wise.
U till they take back there Region from those Invaders called Fulanis (expecially the Emirs) who always use them, they remain Stupid.

no be from my mouth una hear say teacher mama die
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by victooman: 9:36am On Jan 24, 2022
Skyview01:
I honestly don't think the people supporting Osinbajo truly likes the guy. Its just a means of derailing Jagaban's ambition.

As a human being, Osinbajo is a decent and a good person.

As far as leadership goes, he is not good and his administration has destroyed this country.
Buhari administration destroy this country not osinbajo.
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by JeogahII(m): 10:21am On Jan 24, 2022
Hisbah21:
funny enough. This people are the average northerners which are few.. the north will never vote for a christain candidate talkless a southern christain. i'm not talking about religion here.. the political sentiment is to vote a muslim candidate from their region,that's what they are taught and preached to them..

You say more than you know. Check all the results of elections prior to the 2015 general election. I am from Nasarawa State if you must know.
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hisbah21:

Indomie undecided undecided
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by BafanaBafana: 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
Odin13:

I’m not easterner ... I live in the north ...
I know. But you see, no matter how long a log of wood stays in water, it will never become a crocodile
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by DCatt: 2:53am On Jan 29, 2022
Hehe!
Akanbiedu:

Wow.
Re: 2023: Arewa Twitter, Northerners Drum Support For Osinbajo (PICTURES) by NGsultan(m): 11:32am On Feb 05, 2022
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Timaya Thrilling The Multitudes At PDP Presidential Campaign In Delta / Train Attack: One Hostage Shot By Terrorist, Critically Wounded / Nigerians Picking Face Masks From Dump Sites, PTF Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.