Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:31 AM

Help Me In Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G And Apple Iphone 13 Pro - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Me In Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G And Apple Iphone 13 Pro (34526 Views)

Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy A24 And Tecno Camon 20 Pro / Blackberry Phones Are Coming Back In 2021, With 5G And Physical Keyboard / Comparison Between Samsung Galaxy Note 9 And Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me In Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G And Apple Iphone 13 Pro by CodedWealth(m): 11:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
aminusodiq:
I've operated both... Took pictures wit s21 ultra and I tell you Samsung is a machine!!! The zoom is beyond amazing!!! I took this picture at night... Without flash and with the front camera

Picture 2 was a zoomed picture I took from almost 1km away

Ah, good one
Noted!

1 Like

Re: Help Me In Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G And Apple Iphone 13 Pro by Nomwey: 3:20am On Jan 24, 2022
CodedWealth:
I am torn in between the both,

In terms of battery, durability and quality (if u know what I mean...

Now your advice should be more from experience, because most of this what will see advertised online isn't mostly reality

mr oga, you still dey ask? s21 ultra 5g anytimw and any day

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me In Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G And Apple Iphone 13 Pro by neuf(m): 4:14am On Jan 24, 2022
Senomi:

Except you're a kardashian u have no business with an iphone

Btw go check out forbes most powerful phones in the world and see which number ur darling iphone falls in

https://www.forbes.com/uk/advisor/mobile-phones/best-smartphone/

here! guess which is #1 - IPhone 13 pro Max.

At this point you really shouldn't be talking.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me In Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G And Apple Iphone 13 Pro by nitt: 6:51am On Jan 24, 2022
If you are a phone enthusiast and love to experience functionality, unlimited customisation, great viewing experience & flexibility = S21 ultra

If you are not into wide range of functionality, don't care about customisation, rigid Os but seeking props for brand recogbition and a simple Os that does the basics excellently well = 13pro

Cameras = draw.

Video = Samsung.

Look = Samsung.

Battery = iPhone.

Optimization = iphone.

Show off (Naija way) = iPhone.

Versatility = Samsung.

So, it's up to you to decide based on what you do mostly with a smartphone.

They are two of the best devices in the market at the moment.

Goodluck

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me In Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G And Apple Iphone 13 Pro by Pherule(m): 8:12am On Jan 24, 2022
I'm fiercely buying:
- Amazon GC/e-Code:
As low as $50; my rate is N4**/$
You can ask about other cards.

- Coinme/BTC/ETH/USDT & Prominent Altcoin:
I buy any amount; in bits and bulk as low as $10.

- Payoneer/PayPal/Zelle/CashApp.

- You can also contact me for your Google Voice, RDP, VPN, and other supports.

Swift Payment at Fair Rates!

Check my bio for my contact.
Re: Help Me In Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G And Apple Iphone 13 Pro by Singapore1(m): 8:44am On Jan 24, 2022
CodedWealth:

Now your advice should be more from experience, because most of this what will see advertised online isn't mostly reality
i use both bro. iPhone 13 pro battery life is far better than S21 Ultra. The camera is also better at night, that is basically all.

S21 is by far better in every other aspect Daylight camera, speed, display, higher refresh rate etc

Both phones are a lot similar when it comes to day 2 day use honestly... but i'm tilting towards S21 Ultra cos i value power above battery life

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help Me In Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G And Apple Iphone 13 Pro by ponoZ: 8:47am On Jan 24, 2022
Re: Help Me In Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G And Apple Iphone 13 Pro by bluefilm: 8:47am On Jan 24, 2022
Jirilistic:
u can choose to eat rice and meat or rice and fish,in both cases they will still give u d same satisfaction grin

Your own crase no get part 2, aswear shocked shocked shocked
Re: Help Me In Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G And Apple Iphone 13 Pro by symbianDON(m): 8:48am On Jan 24, 2022
horlahwaley:
Wont be bias here. Iphone 13 pro performs better in terms of battery and camera this time. For durability, that is subjective but iphone 13 pro comes with stainless steel frame and more water resistance than the s21 ultra Watch youtube for more reviews.
I contest the camera part. For still photography, the Galaxy is better while the iPhone wins for video. Also,.they are both IP68 water resistance so both have same.level of water resistance.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me In Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G And Apple Iphone 13 Pro by 4lorunsho(m): 8:49am On Jan 24, 2022
Senomi:

I'm saying there's no point spending so much money on apple products, when even the whole world knows there are 100 times more fantastic non apple gadgets to spend money on.... Iphone should be meant strictly for kids, celebrities, yahoo boys ( cos of the ip address feature) and slayqueens without brains ( just for posing and camera) when samsung S21 ultra has features that are from another galaxy

When you talk of apple product, kindly specify not Macbook Pro
Re: Help Me In Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G And Apple Iphone 13 Pro by yunqdady: 8:50am On Jan 24, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Help Me In Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G And Apple Iphone 13 Pro by eniteden(m): 8:50am On Jan 24, 2022
If u are a real Business man go for ultra but if u are in for a show off go for Iphone 13. Its just for show off nothing special about it. Ultra is very flexible to use for business men.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me In Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G And Apple Iphone 13 Pro by Rosaline5000: 8:51am On Jan 24, 2022
You can choose to buy both and give me one

5 Likes

Re: Help Me In Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G And Apple Iphone 13 Pro by Worksunlimited: 8:51am On Jan 24, 2022
CodedWealth:

What do you want in a device, that's worth above 300k?

Let's start from there..

3 Likes

Re: Help Me In Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G And Apple Iphone 13 Pro by stano2(m): 8:51am On Jan 24, 2022
CodedWealth:

In as much I don't plan to swap or resell,

Your point is Valid...

my guy took note of window measurements just by taking a picture of the window.
Automatically the Samsung showed him the length and width of the window without him using a tape… mehnn S21 ultra na beast

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me In Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G And Apple Iphone 13 Pro by Elxandre(m): 8:53am On Jan 24, 2022
aminusodiq:
I've operated both... Took pictures wit s21 ultra and I tell you Samsung is a machine!!! The zoom is beyond amazing!!! I took this picture at night... Without flash and with the front camera

Picture 2 was a zoomed picture I took from almost 1km away
Seems the picture didn't load boss.
Re: Help Me In Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G And Apple Iphone 13 Pro by Jorge91: 8:53am On Jan 24, 2022
CodedWealth:

iPhone got 2nd hand value, Samsung don’t. iPhone parts and repairs cheaper than Samsung.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me In Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G And Apple Iphone 13 Pro by symbianDON(m): 8:53am On Jan 24, 2022
stano2:
my guy took note of window measurements just by taking a picture of the window.
Automatically the Samsung showed him the length and width of the window without him using a tape… mehnn S21 ultra na beast
you be man wey sabi

11 Likes

Re: Help Me In Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G And Apple Iphone 13 Pro by Jefferyhi86(m): 8:53am On Jan 24, 2022
Na ur money oo, na people wen de use tecno n infinix u de seek advice from grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me In Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G And Apple Iphone 13 Pro by seyz91(m): 8:54am On Jan 24, 2022
Stop living in denial undecided
CodedWealth:

Seriously?

Why think this way?

I know a friend got a HP laptop for 2m and she's neither of you mentioned...

I think people buy things for a reason...
Re: Help Me In Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G And Apple Iphone 13 Pro by Protein0: 8:54am On Jan 24, 2022
Protein0:
Iphone 12 64gb FU
100% BH. phone only
Abuja

12 Pro max 128gb
Requires wwu
100% BH. Phone only
Lagos

Iphone 13 pro 128gb
Requires wwu
Phone only. Gold Colour
Lagos

13 Pro max 256gb FU
Phone only. Silver
Lagos

Alienware M17
i7 8th gen
16gb RAM 512gb SSD + 1tb HDD
Nvidia RTX 2070 Max-Q 8gb
Lagos

Escrow allowed
Nationwide deliveries available
Call or whatsapp 07063579846
Re: Help Me In Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G And Apple Iphone 13 Pro by nairaman66(m): 8:55am On Jan 24, 2022
Senomi:
Today's episode on things that never happened

But on a serious note you have no business with iphone 13 unless you're a slayqueen, runs girl, Yahoo boy, pastor or GAYbriel no serious person should have any business with iphone ( only yahoo boys are pardoned) if you want to experience something from another galaxy,you better pick S21 ultra

This is laughable and really shows how the mentality of Nigerians really are. You tagged someone a yahoo boy or slay queen because he/she uses a certain type of phone! Africa, my Africa!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Me In Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G And Apple Iphone 13 Pro by Elxandre(m): 8:55am On Jan 24, 2022
CodedWealth:

How's the battery performance in a scale of 1/10?
I'd say 9, and that's because of androids poor standby battery management.
You can leave your house with 30% battery and not be scared it'd die soon. It's that strong.
Apple 13 pro max definitely has an edge though battery wise and also in the video department.

5 Likes

Re: Help Me In Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G And Apple Iphone 13 Pro by seyz91(m): 8:56am On Jan 24, 2022
You said it all
Senomi:

I'm saying there's no point spending so much money on apple products, when even the whole world knows there are 100 times more fantastic non apple gadgets to spend money on.... Iphone should be meant strictly for kids, celebrities, yahoo boys ( cos of the ip address feature) and slayqueens without brains ( just for posing and camera) when samsung S21 ultra has features that are from another galaxy

1 Like

Re: Help Me In Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G And Apple Iphone 13 Pro by TuFab(f): 8:56am On Jan 24, 2022
The only advantage of an iPhone is the fact that it has a second hand value compared to Samsung.
Apart from that, Samsung is waaay better.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me In Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G And Apple Iphone 13 Pro by onuman: 8:56am On Jan 24, 2022
Samsung Galaxy U21 is better.

1 Like

Re: Help Me In Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G And Apple Iphone 13 Pro by seyz91(m): 8:56am On Jan 24, 2022
cheesy
Bankalert:
you mean she buy am with her money?
Re: Help Me In Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G And Apple Iphone 13 Pro by Elxandre(m): 8:57am On Jan 24, 2022
nitt:
If you are a phone enthusiast and love to experience functionality, unlimited customisation, great viewing experience & flexibility = S21 ultra

If you are not into wide range of functionality, don't care about customisation, rigid Os but seeking props for brand recogbition and a simple Os that does the basics excellently well = 13pro

Cameras = draw.

Video = Samsung.

Look = Samsung.

Battery = iPhone.

Optimization = iphone.

Show off (Naija way) = iPhone.

Versatility = Samsung.

So, it's up to you to decide based on what you do mostly with a smartphone.

They are two of the best devices in the market at the moment.

Goodluck

I have the S21u but let's be honest, iPhone wins in the video department.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me In Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G And Apple Iphone 13 Pro by seyz91(m): 8:57am On Jan 24, 2022
Confirm
DONFASZY:
iPhone ve good reselling or swap value

1 Like

Re: Help Me In Choosing Between Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G And Apple Iphone 13 Pro by FineUsername(m): 8:58am On Jan 24, 2022
franciskaine:
carry your wàhálà go. Buy any, they are both machines. Go for your favourite OS

BTW Nestle water and Eva water which is better? grin

Sense wee nut kee you. But las las na iOS the OP go buy. grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How To Stop Pictures Posted On Your Whatsapp Group Chat From Saving In Y Gallery / Apple Unveils Iphone 15 And Iphone 15 Plus (Specifications & Prices) / Huawei Gives Free Powerbank To People Queuing For IPhones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.