Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

I Bleep A Girl I Met On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Bleep A Girl I Met On Facebook (4401 Views)

I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. / Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bleep A Girl I Met On Facebook by Kelvin2022(m): 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
Good evening guys I met a girl on Facebook and she visited me today and I bleep her without condom, she is fat. I use to hear guys having sex with a girl on first meet. Hope is safe?

1 Like

Re: I Bleep A Girl I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
You no go like f$$k your sister join?
Bloody simp wetin you want make we do?
Abi na your first time to f##k be this?
E get some Kain things wey you suppose dey use your head,na your type dey gossip woman matter with your guys Dem if you fit get chance enter.

7 Likes

Re: I Bleep A Girl I Met On Facebook by gift2xl: 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2022
At least this is what your brain can carry, dude there is more to life than bleeping a woman.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Bleep A Girl I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
Na everything una wan knack? undecided
You just met her today, and you still knack.
If you contact STD now, na all Nigerian girls you go con dey blame.
Werey.

6 Likes

Re: I Bleep A Girl I Met On Facebook by Dollarremix(m): 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
Remember STD and STI sha.and remember ogbanje still dey exist grin

2 Likes

Re: I Bleep A Girl I Met On Facebook by GooodHardDick: 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2022
OP, next time use condoms!

However You did well son. Make sure you keep it up! You don't date Nigeria girls. You only bang their pussies, dump them and move on to the next girl to continue the banging. No time. Just bang and move on

6 Likes

Re: I Bleep A Girl I Met On Facebook by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
Kelvin2022:
Good evening guys I met a girl on Facebook and she visited me today and I bleep her without condom, she is fat. I use to hear guys having sex with a girl on first meet. Hope is safe?

whats the use of wasting time fukcing a baby hippo? is that the type of women that turns you on? how much you had to spend on feeding that whale? is konji that wicked in your area?!

6 Likes

Re: I Bleep A Girl I Met On Facebook by Gben5: 9:02pm On Apr 14, 2022
I beg as i dey so I dey weak... I no fit 😄 laugh

3 Likes

Re: I Bleep A Girl I Met On Facebook by Blunttruth: 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
Kelvin2022:
Why the f.ck are you telling us. Hiv/ herpes carrier
Re: I Bleep A Girl I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
gift2xl:
At least this is what your brain can carry, dude there is more to life than bleeping a woman.
Lol... grin
Re: I Bleep A Girl I Met On Facebook by Realmi: 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
Wat is ' she is fat ' got to do with u sleeping with a stranger without protection

Does that guarantee ur safety

Why do some people reason tru their anus like this

Instead of getting urself checked first, u decided to embarrass urself in public

3 Likes

Re: I Bleep A Girl I Met On Facebook by citywal(m): 9:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
A dating advice question I get asked a lot by women/men is "Should you have sex on the 1st date? When is the best time to sleep with a guy/girl? Is it bad for a woman/man to have sex with a guy on the first date?".

Please if you like this video don't forget to support us by subscribing to our youtube channel and also like, comment and share this video to encourage us to keep making interesting videos like this.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM5PQgmh1Ys
Re: I Bleep A Girl I Met On Facebook by Teddy96: 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
gift2xl:

cheesy cheesy
Re: I Bleep A Girl I Met On Facebook by Jeon(f): 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
congratulations.

3 Likes

Re: I Bleep A Girl I Met On Facebook by Danmboss(m): 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
Bleep lord #raw gang nor worry in nine months time we will be dancing to the church with your bouncing baby boy.

2 Likes

Re: I Bleep A Girl I Met On Facebook by Lamanii22(f): 11:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
You bleeped each other ni, which one is “i bleeped” like it's not consensual.... Moreover, things like this should be private must you post it.... change your mentality son! Grow up

1 Like

Re: I Bleep A Girl I Met On Facebook by doubleE70: 12:27am On Apr 15, 2022
so um why are u telling us
Re: I Bleep A Girl I Met On Facebook by Soffyh(m): 12:40am On Apr 15, 2022
Why are this f gender feeling pained grin see bitter comments, @OP no Mata how hard u fuk a gel, u are the one suffering!! She came to enjoy the juice forget about it you will be surprised when she asked you again if you are at home next week grin

1 Like

Re: I Bleep A Girl I Met On Facebook by Omicron123: 1:04am On Apr 15, 2022
Seun, I think it's time people start using birth certificates to register on this forum. So many underages here.

1 Like

Re: I Bleep A Girl I Met On Facebook by Prettygirl200(f): 1:06am On Apr 15, 2022
Kelvin2022:
So what do u want us or should I say me do?? Should we fry beans?

1 Like

Re: I Bleep A Girl I Met On Facebook by Soffyh(m): 1:20am On Apr 15, 2022
grin
Prettygirl200:
So what do u want us or should I say me do?? Should we fry beans?
Re: I Bleep A Girl I Met On Facebook by Gadafii: 3:51am On Apr 15, 2022
It's very safe bro, don't mind what these guys will say, they are just jealous they can't woo girls in real life or online and still nack them in their first meeting just like you did

Na man you be, but hold on few days for sign of gonorrhea and other STDs.

So you can open another thread on what to do or how to treat the milky discharge from your meat and the itching when ever you piss

Omo werey

1 Like

Re: I Bleep A Girl I Met On Facebook by Kelvin2022(m): 6:39am On Apr 15, 2022
I didn't cum I control my sperm
Danmboss:
Bleep lord #raw gang nor worry in nine months time we will be dancing to the church with your bouncing baby boy.
Re: I Bleep A Girl I Met On Facebook by SenecaTheYonger: 6:43am On Apr 15, 2022
Kelvin2022:

You now have at least one STD, so pray it’s not a bad one

1 Like

Re: I Bleep A Girl I Met On Facebook by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 15, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

whats the use of wasting time fukcing a baby hippo? is that the type of women that truns you on? how much you had to spend on feeding that whale? is konji that wicked in your area?!
The experience is not worth it, I used to like my girls BBW but not anymore.

Now I believe my spec is slim; but I feel an average Nigeria man taste is a whale.

2 Likes

Re: I Bleep A Girl I Met On Facebook by phemmyfour: 6:51am On Apr 15, 2022
Kelvin2022:
you go collect las las.... after one week, you LL start seeing the result

1 Like

Re: I Bleep A Girl I Met On Facebook by DECENTBWOY: 8:50am On Apr 15, 2022
Without condom ?

Congratulations man, you are now HIV positive grin grin grin
Re: I Bleep A Girl I Met On Facebook by Halimaatz(f): 8:51am On Apr 15, 2022
Kelvin2022:
I didn't cum I control my sperm
ewu.

3 Likes

Re: I Bleep A Girl I Met On Facebook by Kelvin2022(m): 9:18am On Apr 15, 2022
Omg shocked
SenecaTheYonger:

You now have at least one STD, so pray it’s not a bad one
Re: I Bleep A Girl I Met On Facebook by Kelvin2022(m): 9:19am On Apr 15, 2022
Jesus shocked
DECENTBWOY:
Without condom ?

Congratulations man, you are now HIV positive grin grin grin
Re: I Bleep A Girl I Met On Facebook by Mykelslim: 9:31am On Apr 15, 2022
Use acid wash your dick so u won't be infected. grin

1 Like

Re: I Bleep A Girl I Met On Facebook by treziMcCarthy: 10:41am On Apr 15, 2022
GooodHardDick:
OP, next time use condoms!

However You did well son. Make sure you keep it up! You don't date Nigeria girls. You only bang their pussies, dump them and move on to the next girl to continue the banging. No time. Just bang and move on

As u de move... Make ur mind de game, make u no go carry HIV, ass a red pill homie, stay protected all the time, I know say r@w de sweet.. But make we de guided... Thiss bitch be sharing punna up and down and homes be knacking it left and right.. Stay jiggy bro, play safe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Gonna Marry All These Beautiful Lesbian Girls? / Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad / Most Girls Aint Worth Loving But Furking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.