Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,698 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers (2509 Views)

A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God / God Is Not Interested In Making Christians Rich / As Christians, How Should We Relate With Unbelievers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by HardMirror(m): 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
truespeak:

Na you E no favour exactly as we warned you wicked doers!

We dey enjoy so tay we no dey ever remember say una dey exist until una open your mouth dey talk rubbish then we come to set it alright!

indeed una dey enjoy grin. What would you say before?

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by HardMirror(m): 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Change of Post! My mind is not the topic. It is you who raised the topic of rich vs poor.

So because have lost and can not counter you are now looking for how to change the topic.

Kô lé wërk! grin

lost? How did I lose? Has any of the rubbishes you posted changed the fact that Arabs, chinese Japanese are extremely rich without serving your god? Richest man for africa sef is a Muslim. But your bible says god would make a distinction between those that serve him and dont here on earth. Your god said you will lend to nations, but na chinese and atheists we see lending to nations. Lol and you say I lost arguement? Which arguement again o, cos it cant be this one. You are the one running to heaven upon realizing you are a failure here on earth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by truespeak: 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
HardMirror:
indeed una dey enjoy grin. What would you say before?

Translation: I no know wetin to talk but make I talk something make E no be like say I no talk at all grin grin grin
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by Dtruthspeaker: 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
HardMirror:
lost? How did I lose? Has any of the rubbishes you posted changed the fact that Arabs, chinese ...

Change of Post!

You have nothing valid to say!
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by truespeak: 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
HardMirror:
lost? How did I lose? Has any of the rubbishes you posted changed the fact that Arabs, chinese Japanese are extremely rich without serving your god? Richest man for africa sef is a Muslim. But your bible says god would make a distinction between those that serve him and dont here on earth. Your god said you will lend to nations, but na chinese and atheists we see lending to nations. Lol and you say I lost arguement? Which arguement again o, cos it cant be this one. You are the one running to heaven upon realizing you are a failure here on earth

grin Fa Fa Fa Foul!

After the matter has run its course and seeing that you lost, you have resorted to returning to the beginning grin You are barred from doing so! grin
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by truespeak: 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Change of Post!

You have nothing valid to say!

No mind the guy. grin
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by Dtruthspeaker: 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
truespeak:

No mind the guy. grin

I couldn't resist him! grin After all the more the more he changes post, the more he shows he can not counter.
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by truespeak: 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I couldn't resist him! grin After all the more the more he changes post, the more he shows he can not counter.
grin
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by Myer(m): 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Change of Post! We are not talking about experiencing forever but about rich vs poor, which is better!

You likewise know that rich is better.
Just that you have been promised that you will be rich in the forever after death. Instead of being rich now that your alive.
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by BegAt40: 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
@hardmirror I'll be glad if you can provide explanation to this sir. https://zamzam.com/blog/scientific-facts-in-quran/
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by 1Sharon(f): 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
BegAt40:
@hardmirror
I'll be glad if you can provide explanation to this sir.
https://zamzam.com/blog/scientific-facts-in-quran/

Hogwash

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by A001: 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by A001: 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
BegAt40:
@hardmirror
The ancient humans, especially the homo erectuses and the ancient Egyptians, were not primitive people as most of us believe today.

A number of scientific concepts, principles, and facts in modern physics had been developed and formulated in Ancient Egypt, and the founders of Christianity and Islam simply plagiarized the religious texts of those ancient Egyptians.

That's why you would come across some scientific facts in the Bible and Qur'an.

There's no single aspect of those Abrahamic religions that is original.

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by BegAt40: 7:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
A001:

The ancient humans, especially the homo erectuses and the ancient Egyptians, were not primitive people as most of us believe today.

A number of scientific concepts, principles, and facts in modern physics had been developed and formulated in Ancient Egypt, and the founders of Christianity and Islam simply plagiarized the religious texts of those ancient Egyptians.

That's why you would come across some scientific facts in the Bible and Qur'an.

There's no single aspect of those Abrahamic religions that are original.

But how did ancient pagans come about these facts?

I
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by Workch: 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
[s]
Dtruthspeaker:

I get to Live Again, in a Good Full world, where evil people like you will never be there.

So, since you people have destroyed this one, YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL, ESPECIALLY AS IT IS BEING DESTROYED AND IT WILL BE DESTROYED BY THE LANDLORD.

I'LL RATHER TAKE THE NEXT FLIGHT TO THE NEW WORLD THE LANDLORD SHALL MAKE AFTER PERMANENTLY REMOVING AND DESTROYING TO THE DNA, ALL THE EVILS WHO DESTROYED THIS ONE.

SO YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL! I'LL RATHER WAIT FOR THE NEW ONE.

THANK GOD THIS ONE IS EVEN OLD, I REFER NEW THINGS.
[/s] nonsense
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by A001: 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
BegAt40:

But how did ancient pagans come about these facts?

I
Use of the brain, fasting, meditation, sometimes pure luck.

Also, their gods and goddesses (which are deified humans or higher beings) revealed some hidden knowledge about reality to them, especially those ancient Egyptians.

That gave them some edge above their peers.
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by Workch: 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
[s]
BegAt40:
@hardmirror
[/s]
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by BegAt40: 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
Workch:
[s][/s]
chill out bro
I need logical explanation for the stuff.
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by BegAt40: 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
A001:

Also, their gods and goddesses (which are deified humans or higher beings) revealed some hidden knowledge about reality to them, especially those ancient Egyptians.

it's hard for me to believe that there's any supernatural beign communicating with any natural beign tho. I'll like to know if there's any other mean they might have achieved this without anything God, God or supernatural in the explanation.
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by A001: 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
BegAt40:

it's hard for me to believe that there's any supernatural beign communicating with any natural beign tho. I'll like to know if there's any other mean they might have achieved this without anything God, God or supernatural in the explanation.
I've not mentioned anything like supernatural beings. But there are higher beings or early beings which limited beings (the average humans) regard as gods and goddesses and worship ignorantly as God.

It's these higher/past beings that rule the world today through the religions they founded, which are their personal philosophies.

But supernatural things or beings don't exist in our world or physical realm. Humans do all things on Earth, physically (naturally) and psychologically, i.e. psychophysically.

Apart from the physical realm, there are many other realms in existence, with each existing independently of the other.

If you've had lucid dreams or near-death experience, you'd have seen other realms in existence.

Some higher beings commune with some humans they chose in non-physical realms via lucid dreams and meditations and reveal things to them.

The mechanism of communication works scientifically, and there's nothing supernatural about it.

It all has to do with waves, frequency, and energy.

The core of each person is a ray of light or photon, which is the soul, and it exists in all realms or worlds or universes at once because time doesn't really exist but is a mental construct.

It's the function of the heart to tune a person's heartbeat for their core (consciousness or soul) to match the frequency of any particular realm so they can interact with other beings in the realm and remember the things they did in other realms.

The way a higher being communes with a human via lucid dreams or meditation via a shared frequency is similar in some way to when two atheists on the same or similar thinking frequency agrees with each other about many issues concerning religion.

So, it's said both of them are on the same page or wavelength. But the religious person won't understand them because he's on a lower thinking frequency.

On this planet, the average heartbeat of humans is similar, and hence we're hosted on a specific bandwidth of frequencies in a specific region of the universe.

This is the frequency (or a close value to it particular to that person) any higher being that wants to communicate with a human on Earth tunes to via meditation to interact with the person.

You don't have to believe these things (and I don't expect you to). But you should know life or reality is a lot deeper than we think, and there are some names that can never be forgotten on Earth.

(A number of such are names of higher beings religious people call God.)

Reality exists in different bases and frequencies and is fundamentally mathematical.

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by hupernikao: 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
HardMirror:
Thank God for Elon Musk the richest man in the world Not a Christian
Thank God for Jeff Bezoz
Thank God for Bill Gates

All not Christians

THANK God for Arab money!
Thank God for Chinese money! THEY ARE BORROWING TO NATIONS! they are unbelievers!

Thank God for broke suffering Christians that their shoes are worn out and dont know what to eat after church service.

Thank god for broke Christian's that are owing school fees, House rent and cannot repay loan app loans.

Shey una no get sense to know that you benefit nothing from being Christians.

Shey u shout and clap when your church member is giving you lamba claiming he or she is giving testimony.

Testimony time! Lying time!

Keep deceiving yourselves and be thinking your religion makes you special!

Imagine if the richest people in the world were Christians we for no hear word again.

Una mumu never reach

Is this all you see as life and what your purpose revolve around?
Even in kindergarten classes you should be taught that live doesn't revolve around this.

Bro, you need serious scolding. I wish am close to you to execute that.
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by BegAt40: 9:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
A001:

I've not mentioned anything like supernatural beings. But there are higher beings or early beings which limited beings (the average humans) regard as gods and goddesses and worship ignorantly as God.

It's these higher/past beings that rule the world today through the religions they founded, which are their personal philosophies.

But supernatural things or beings don't exist in our world or physical realm. Humans do all things on Earth, physically (naturally) and psychologically, i.e. psychophysically.

Apart from the physical realm, there are many other realms in existence, with each existing independently of the other.

If you've had lucid dreams or near-death experience, you'd have seen other realms in existence.

Some higher beings commune with some humans they chose in non-physical realms via lucid dreams and meditations and reveal things to them.

The mechanism of communication works scientifically, and there's nothing supernatural about it.

It all has to do with waves, frequency, and energy.

The core of each person is a ray of light or photon, which is the soul, and it exists in all realms or worlds or universes at once because time doesn't really exist but is a mental construct.

It's the function of the heart to tune a person's heartbeat for their core (consciousness or soul) to match the frequency of any particular realm so they can interact with other beings in the realm and remember the things they did in other realms.

The way a higher being communes with a human via lucid dreams or meditation via a shared frequency is similar in some way to when two atheists on the same or similar thinking frequency agrees with each other about many issues concerning religion.

So, it's said both of them are on the same page or wavelength. But the religious person won't understand them because he's on a lower thinking frequency.

On this planet, the average heartbeat of humans is similar, and hence we're hosted on a specific bandwidth of frequencies in a specific region of the universe.

This is the frequency (or a close value to it particular to that person) any higher being that wants to communicate with a human on Earth tunes to via meditation to interact with the person.

You don't have to believe these things (and I don't expect you to). But you should know life or reality is a lot deeper than we think, and there are some names that can never be forgotten on Earth.

(A number of such are names of higher beings religious people call God.)

Reality exists in different bases and frequencies and is fundamentally mathematical.

really insightful. thanks man
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by HardMirror(m): 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
BegAt40:

really insightful. thanks man
insightful? Lol. Humans love good stories, we cant just help it. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by A001: 4:43am On Jan 24, 2022
HardMirror:
Lol, here are other good stories:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-syaCoqkZA

What The Many-Worlds Interpretation of Quantum Physics Really Means
https://www.forbes.com/sites/chadorzel/2016/01/05/what-the-many-worlds-interpretation-of-quantum-physics-really-means/?sh=61a749f21102

At the core, a person is a ray of light or photon, which doesn't experience time because it's massless, and all things happen at once.

In other words, the core of a person (that photon) exists in all places, all worlds, all realms, all universes at once.

But the brain of the body filters most information about this away, leaving us with a minute part, just a speck.

At death, it's that core, the ray of light, that leaves its shell (body) during the death of the body as portrayed in some Hollywood movies.

(That's why the ancient Egyptians and some philosophers say the soul is imprisoned in the body on Earth.)

Death is only a transition of consciousness, not the end of one's existence, and when a person dies here on Earth, they become awake in another world.

A person doesn't really die but they (their consciousness) transition into another realm (determined naturally by their brain thoughts on Earth) because the core of a person (that photon) doesn't experience time, and its existence has no end nor beginning.

But the average human, whose brain filters most things happening in his world just like his sense organs do, sees things sequentially or chronologically.

But his core doesn't.

(If you only knew the sheer amount of information about our surroundings and our world that the brain filters away from our consciousness.)

We're only aware of a small percentage of all things happening in the environment due to the limitations of our sense organs and the brain.

At this point in time, the many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics isn't a well established concept in Physics, but it won't be so for long and will soon be developed further by scientists.

And in the future, scientists will build a device (a sort of a microscope) that looks into other realms of existence just like microscopes allow us to see into the microbial world or realm.

If you can't observe or measure something, it doesn't mean that thing doesn't exist.
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by KnownUnknown: 5:04am On Jan 24, 2022
HardMirror:

Lol. People do like to be deceived.

I had to go check the dictionary for the meaning of insightful because I don’t understand how that new age bullshit was insightful. “Frequencies, energies, waves, photon souls” . If A001 is a “physicist”, I am a Nobel prize winner in astrophysics.

Everyone should at least watch the summary of energy from the 2:50 mark from someone who knows what he’s talking about. Also watch from the 23:50 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQTWor_2nu4
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by HardMirror(m): 7:19am On Jan 24, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Lol. People do like to be deceived.

I had to go check the dictionary for the meaning of insightful because I don’t understand how that new age bullshit was insightful. “Frequencies, energies, waves, photon souls” . If A001 is a “physicist”, I am a Nobel prize winner in astrophysics.

Everyone should at least watch the summary of energy from the 2:50 mark from someone who knows what he’s talking about. Also watch from the 23:50 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQTWor_2nu4
lol. I always laugh at the gross ignorance of these guys. My background is in engineering and I read a lot, I just decided that it is pointless discussing intellectually with nairalanders as most are just carried away with believes not science. Most pretend to know science and think using scientific words makes them knowledgeable. So many of them here. No point explaining shit to them, they are believers in different forms not science oriented. Science is not belief based, it I'd evidence based. It is not based on stories, it is based on history. Examinable sources not obscure mythism

2 Likes

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by LordReed(m): 8:20am On Jan 24, 2022
A001:

Someone said "It's typical of a white European to come to Africa, see the wondrous pyramids and claim that some otherworldly being did it or gave them the knowledge because he thinks Africans cannot do such a thing."

You should consider this, you might be buying into a racist agenda.

3 Likes

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 24, 2022
HardMirror:
rich of cause. Even you wish to be rich, but upon realizing you have zero hope here on earth you have decided to hope there is a heaven were you can eventually be rich. Keep hoping

You can win arguments for the sake of it. But that would not stop realities from materializing. From the beginning of Creation, there has been rich and poor people. Why are people poor or rich is a matter of another discussion. But Paul has this to say: **he that does not workch should not eat**. This is the beginning of being poor.

The Parable of the Talents she'd more light why some are poor, and while some are richer than others. The one that has 2bit of investment won't be as rich as the one who has 5bit of investment.

Knowledge, chance, opportunity, favors, mercy, insight, risk-taking, among others are factors that influence one becoming rich. Besides the afore mentioned, being shrewd is another factor.

Your op was maliciously done for the sake of argument, but in any case THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING. THANKS TO GOD FOR SUPER EAGLES LOSING Too.
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by A001: 8:52am On Jan 24, 2022
LordReed:

Someone said "It's typical of a white European to come to Africa, see the wondrous pyramids and claim that some otherworldly being did it or gave them the knowledge because he thinks Africans cannot do such a thing."

You should consider this, you might be buying into a racist agenda.
You obviously don't know the history of the ancient Egyptians.

If you do, you'd reaiize they attributed all their achievements to their pagan gods and goddesses, chief among which are Atum or Tem, Ra, and Amun.

Hence, you'd see the names of their gods at the root of their own names. Do you think it's a coincidence names like Aten (the other name of Atum), Ra, Amun are parts of the names of many of their pharaohs?

The paintings of their pagan gods (the source of their knowledge ad civilization) are on many pyramids in Egypt.

Or you think their gods who are their ancestors are fictional entities? Lols.
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by HardMirror(m): 9:07am On Jan 24, 2022
A001:

If you do, you'd reaiize they attributed all their achievements to their pagan gods and goddesses, chief among which are Atum or Tem, Ra, and Amun.

Hence, you'd see the names of their gods at the root of their own names. Do you think it's a coincidence names like Aten (the other name of Atum), Ra, Amun are parts of the names of many of their pharaohs?

The paintings of their pagan gods (the source of their knowledge ad civilization) are on many pyramids in Egypt.

smh. Rather is the sun, even though not fictional, we all know the sun is just a star and does not talk or have children or human characteristics. You are not making any sense whatsoever. You just like the mysticism be attached to ordinary things. The egyptians were not so spectacular as we think, they were absolutely ordinary people who just had a competitive environment for arts, architecture and what we would call the sciences . They were people who studied nature, constantly improved themselves, but all the same superstitious and religious.

A nigerian medical doctor could be religious and still be a good doctor. He could give god the accolades for his career successes but we know for a fact that god has nothing to do with it... we know because even an atheist can be a good or better doctor, god has no place in the success of a doctor.

Same with the Egyptians, you just love the mystic theory, all those gods, alien visits and stuff. Something useless but interesting to talk about. Good for movies and cheap useless talks has no place in real life

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by HardMirror(m): 9:11am On Jan 24, 2022
FreelanceRebel:

You can win arguments for the sake of it. But that would not stop realities from materializing. From the beginning of Creation, there has been rich and poor people. Why are people poor or rich is a matter of another discussion. But Paul has this to say: **he that does not workch should not eat**. This is the beginning of being poor.

The Parable of the Talents she'd more light why some are poor, and while some are richer than others. The one that has 2bit of investment won't be as rich as the one who has 5bit of investment.

Knowledge, chance, opportunity, favors, mercy, insight, risk-taking, among others are factors that influence one becoming rich. Besides the afore mentioned, being shrewd is another factor.

Your op was maliciously done for the sake of argument, but in any case THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING. THANKS TO GOD FOR SUPER EAGLES LOSING Too.
of cause I can win because I am right.

You are totally missing the point... you happily ignored the fact that it is your god that was promising his followers riches and not me. It is your god that said he would make a distinction between those that serve him and those that dont in terms of riches and blessings so that everyone would know and confirm that you serve the true God.

You had better start reading your damn bible and stop putting mouth in things you dont know.
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by LordReed(m): 10:04am On Jan 24, 2022
A001:

You wrote "higher beings", who are these higher beings?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do We Have So Many Religious Centres, Yet Remain A Highly Corrupt Country? / Help Spirit Wife/girlfriend In My Life / One Scriptural Evidence That The YOURUBA People Are Israelites (ephraimites)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.