Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,246 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers (2510 Views)

A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God / God Is Not Interested In Making Christians Rich / As Christians, How Should We Relate With Unbelievers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by KnownUnknown: 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
alphaNomega:

Guy this your string theory picture na wash.

Can you imagine the scale of what was described? It sounds worse than the trash you find from the Bible.

Scientists still have to prove this claim.

Don’t view theoretical physics through the lens of mysticism. The physicists who actually do the work do not assert anything similar to what Quantum Mythicists claim.
People who barely understand F = MA making theoretical physics claims is the height of absurdity.
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by killyaselfie: 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2022
K
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by A001: 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2022
KnownUnknown:

You are not an Agnostic because you u have created your own concept of God and claim it’s unknowable. The gods the agnostic say may exist or not is any gods presented to them; the same gods you refer to as ancient aliens. The God you claim you don’t know exist is your own creation, so how are you not a deist?
Agnostic aren’t speaking about the “source of all things”, they are expressing skepticism about claims made by others. They certainly don’t reclassify Gods as aliens so they can call “God” unknown.
Read the post again but this time slowly to comprehend the clear statements I made there. Can you tell me where I told you all things have a source or origin?

I don't think you read and understand the post you quoted. And it's obvious you don't know Jack about agnosticism (check the attached image).

Whether agnostic or not, every sane person thinks and talks about the source or origin of all things. But it's not everyone that calls the source of all things God.
KnownUnknown:

Why should the source of all things be “God”.
Show me where I made such an assertion.
KnownUnknown:

But I’m widely read enough to recognize science fiction influenced by religious fables.
Your comments don't prove this. And then you don't even read things carefully.
KnownUnknown:

You could have saved yourself some time (which you don’t have much of) by just agreeing that god isn’t a scientific term and science isn’t about looking for the supernatural.
Show me where I told you God/god is a scientific term. I don't really have the time for these cyclical arguments on Nairaland when you don't understand simple and clear expressions I made above.
KnownUnknown:

What is nothing?
Nothing is a scientific/philosophical concept. It says the Universe can arise ex nihilo (from nothing ).

If the hypothesis turns out to be true, that means the Universe has no origin or first cause.

Then, it's even a scientific fact something can come from nothing.

Personally, I posit the Universe can be self-created or come from an earlier universe that's self-created.

These sources explain the concept of nothing well:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nothing_comes_from_nothing
Lawrence Krauss' A Universe from Nothing.
KnownUnknown:

There is no argument because you are just making claims that can be categorically dismissed because they are your assumptions about early history.
e.g. you claim that it was singular individuals that came up with language, which is absurd because language evolved/evolves and it most likely wasn’t created by singular persons. Unless we are talking about fictional languages created by linguists but those are still based on extant languages.
It's better for me to not to go into this aspect at all. I don't have the time to engage in this sort of length arguments. And these longs posts take time to type.

You can call my points and assertions anything you like; that has no real effect.
KnownUnknown:

Aren’t they just dead?!! What do you mean by they “become alien to this planet”?
No need to go into this. All these Nairaland arguments are time wasting.

Maybe later in the year, I can create a thread about some of your inputs when I'm less busy.

I don't want to start the New Year with Nairaland arguments that don't add a dime to my account.

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by A001: 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Don’t view theoretical physics through the lens of mysticism. The physicists who actually do the work do not assert anything similar to what Quantum Mythicists claim.
People who barely understand F = MA making theoretical physics claims is the height of absurdity.
You're the one making those ideas (quantum mysticism and co) up in your head because you're clearly ignorant about the established concepts and principles in Physics, and the hypotheses and ideas modern physicists in various parts of the world are working on.

(Then, you can't even spell mysticism correctly.)

Even the simple equation you put up there is trash; there's nothing like F = MA in Physics. First learn the basics in Physics before you discuss about what you don't know.

Better stop discussing anything related to Physics because it's obvious you've no idea about what you're talking about.
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by KnownUnknown: 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
A001:

You're the one making those ideas (quantum mysticism and co) up in your head because you're clearly ignorant about the established concepts and principles in Physics, and the hypotheses and ideas modern physicists in various parts of the world are working on.

(Then, you can't even spell mysticism correctly.)

Even the simple equation you put up there is trash; there's smiley nothing like F = MA in Physics. First learn the basics in Physics before you discuss about what you don't know.

Better stop discussing anything related to Physics because it's obvious you've no idea about what you're talking about.

Lol. F = ma doesn’t exist in physics says the theoretical physicist.

Mysticism. Have I redeemed myself in your eyes now that mysthycism has been spelt without a typo? wink
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by KnownUnknown: 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
A001:

Read the post again but this time slowly to comprehend the clear statements I made there. Can you tell me where I told you all things have a source or origin?

I don't think you read and understand the post you quoted. And it's obvious you don't know Jack about agnosticism (check the attached image).

Whether agnostic or not, every sane person thinks and talks about the source or origin of all things. But it's not everyone that calls the source of all things God.

Show me where I made such an assertion.

Your comments don't prove this. And then you don't even read things carefully.

Show me where I told you God/god is a scientific term. I don't really have the time for these cyclical arguments on Nairaland when you don't understand simple and clear expressions I made above.

Nothing is a scientific/philosophical concept. It says the Universe can arise ex nihilo (from nothing ).

If the hypothesis turns out to be true, that means the Universe has no origin or first cause.

Then, it's even a scientific fact something can come from nothing.

Personally, I posit the Universe can be self-created or come from an earlier universe that's self-created.

These sources explain the concept of nothing well:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nothing_comes_from_nothing
Lawrence Krauss' A Universe from Nothing.

It's better for me to not to go into this aspect at all. I don't have the time to engage in this sort of length arguments. And these longs posts take time to type.

You can call my points and assertions anything you like; that has no real effect.

No need to go into this. All these Nairaland arguments are time wasting.

Maybe later in the year, I can create a thread about some of your inputs when I'm less busy.

I don't want to start the New Year with Nairaland arguments that don't add a dime to my account.

Lol. All these are a waste of time. The pertinent questions are the ones below.

Where do you do your research?
Which universities are you associated with?
Have you published any papers?
Can you post some of your equations and what they prove?
Are you leaning toward Quantum Loop Theory or String Theory? Why?
Do you do this Theoretical Physics in Nigeria?
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by A001: 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Where do you do your research?
Have you published any papers?
Do you do this Theoretical Physics in Nigeria?
And why should I answer these questions when I already told you my posts are not meant to be believed?

Why should I release personal details about myself on an anonymous forum? To what end?
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by KnownUnknown: 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
A001:

And why should I answer these questions when I already told you my posts are not meant to be believed?

Why should I release personal details about myself on an anonymous forum? To what end?

[s]Where do you do your research?
Have you published any papers?[/s]
[s]Do you do this Theoretical Physics in Nigeria?[/s]

You don’t have to tell me not to believe your posts. Prima facie, they are simply unbelievable.
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by A001: 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Lol. F = ma doesn’t exist in physics says the theoretical physicist.

Mysticism. Have I redeemed myself in your eyes now that mysthycism has been spelt without a typo? wink
No, there's nothing like F = MA in Physics as stated above.

It's good you changed it to the correct equation, F = ma, which is even more correctly put as F = m a

To prevent ambiguity and confusion, the correct use of symbols is crucial in Physics.

And a, the symbol for acceleration, is different from A, the symbol for area or A magnetic vector potential or A, the S.I. unit of electric current (Ampere).

Judging from your posts and comments, it's clear you don't even know the basics in Physics.

Nairaland is a funny place.
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by KnownUnknown: 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
A001:

No, there's nothing like F = MA in Physics as stated above.

It's good you changed it to the correct equation, F = ma, which is even correctly put as F = m[b]a[/b]

To prevent ambiguity and confusion, the correct use of symbols is crucial in Physics.

And a, the symbol for acceleration, is different from A, the symbol for area or A magnetic vector potential or A, the S.I unit of electric current (Ampere).

Judging from your posts and comments, it's clear you don't even know the basics in Physics.

Nairaland is a funny place.

Congratulations, you copied from some source and corrected simple typos.
Theoretical Physics equations aren’t as easily searchable otherwise you would have posted some already.

Nairaland is indeed a funny place. Where else can you easily converse with a theoretical physicist? smiley
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by A001: 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
KnownUnknown:

[s]Where do you do your research?
Have you published any papers?[/s]
[s]Do you do this Theoretical Physics in Nigeria?[/s]
It seems you're more stupid than I thought. So, if I'm working on some researches and writing some books, I should release my works in public when they're yet to be published.

Instead of wasting my time with cyclical arguments on Nairaland, it's better to organize my ideas, develop them scientifically, and put them in the form of a research paper to be published in a journal for scrutiny and peer review or in the form of a book.
KnownUnknown:

You don’t have to tell me not to believe your posts. Prima facie, they are simply unbelievable.
And how is this my business?
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by A001: 9:28pm On Feb 02, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Congratulations, you copied from some source and corrected simple typos.
Theoretical Physics equations aren’t as easily searchable otherwise you would have posted some already.

Nairaland is indeed a funny place. Where else can you easily converse with a theoretical physicist? smiley
Lols. This man is incurably ignorant and irredeemably stupid.

Check the post you quoted again and learn what scalars and vectors are to know why I typed the symbol, a, in bold.

You just keep embarrassing yourself in public.

It's even better for me to stop engaging you, Mr F = MA. MA ko MB ni
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by KnownUnknown: 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
A001:

It seems you're more stupid than I thought. So, if I'm working on some researches and writing some books, I should release my works in public when they're yet to be published.

Instead of wasting my time with cyclical arguments on Nairaland, it's better to organize my ideas, develop them scientifically, and put them in the form of a research paper, published for scrutiny and peer review or in the form of a book.

And how is this my business?

I didn’t say anything about your research or writing that are yet to be published (is your career just budding or are you a theoretical physicist? It seems your expertise changes from post to post. If your career is just budding (MSc/PhD) how are you so far ahead that you are working on books?). I said post some of your equations and explain them. They don’t have to be related to your “research and books” or be original.

Do you favor string theory or quantum loop theory? Why?

These should be very simple questions for someone of humongous genius.
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by KnownUnknown: 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
A001:

Lols. This man is incurably ignorant and irredeemably stupid.

Check the post you quoted again and learn what scalars and vectors are to know why I typed the symbol, a, in bold.

You just keep embarrassing yourself in public.

It's even better for me to stop engaging you, Mr F = MA. MA ko MB ni

F = MA is so embarrassing!! I’ll never live this down. How dare I write F =ma as F = MA. Totally unforgivable.

Now explain a theoretical physics equation like you did F = MA F = ma.
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by A001: 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
KnownUnknown:

F = MA is so embarrassing!! I’ll never live this down. How dare I write F =ma as F = MA. Totally unforgivable.

Now explain a theoretical physics equation like F = MA F = ma.

When you don't know SS1 Physics (SI units, kinematics, vectors and scalars), but you're discussing Advanced Physics ignorantly with a physicist. Lols, Nairaland na funny place
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by KnownUnknown: 9:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
A001:

When you don't know SS1 Physics (SI units, kinematics, vectors and scalars), but you're discussing Advanced Physics ignorantly with a physicist. Lols, Nairaland na funny place

Where is the discussion?
All you, our dear physicist, have done so far is sling insults. That’s cool but I’m still waiting for the equations and explanation or choice about your favored theory.

You don’t seem to be lacking time at the moment.
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by A001: 10:05pm On Feb 02, 2022
KnownUnknown:

That’s cool but I’m still waiting for the equations and explanation or choice about your favored theory.
They're not meant to be posted casually on Nairaland. Physics is serious work for me, and what you ask for isn't meant for this community.

I don't even plan to post any articles or works I did in the past or am doing at the moment on Nairaland.
KnownUnknown:

You don’t seem to be lacking time at the moment.
After the day's job and having just finished watching the AFCON semifinal match, the next thing is to have a good night sleep, not keep a vigil engaging in Nairaland's cyclical arguments that never end.

Only jobless people do that.
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by KnownUnknown: 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
A001:

They're not meant to be posted casually on Nairaland. Physics is serious work for me, and what you ask for isn't meant for this community.

I don't even plan to post any articles or works I did in the past or am doing at the moment on Nairaland.

After the day's job and having just finished watching the AFCON semifinal match, the next thing is to have a good night sleep, not keep a vigil engaging in Nairaland's cyclical arguments that never end.

Only jobless people do that.

You must be pretty busy between your job as a tech writer, physicist, and theoretical physicist all performed on a mini laptop. Sleep tight and may you have lucid dreams.

You wish you were as “jobless” as I am. smiley
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by A001: 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
KnownUnknown:

You must be pretty busy between your job as a tech writer, physicist, and theoretical physicist all performed on a mini laptop. Sleep tight and may you have lucid dreams.

You wish you were as “jobless” as I am. smiley
Lols, afi mini laptop na. It appears you're delusional.
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by KnownUnknown: 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
A001:

Lols, afi mini laptop na. It appears you're delusional.

Okay, maybe you rustled up enough dough for a bigger laptop. You would need a more than a mini laptop for all your jobs and your MSc/PhD.
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by A001: 10:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Okay, maybe you rustled up enough dough for a bigger laptop. You would need a more than a mini laptop for all your jobs and your MSc/PhD.
Lols, of course I've used many laptops in the past, including a mini laptop, Mr F = MB lols
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by KnownUnknown: 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
A001:

Lols, of course I've used many laptops in the past, including a mini laptop, Mr F = MB lols

It’s F = MA. Get it right. Besides, higher beings write it like that. It was revealed in my lucid dream of the microbial realm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Prophet Sleeps Inside Coffin For 40yrs / Memo From Redeemed Christian Church Of God / Hope For Trump. Remember The Prophecies Of Late Kim Clement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.